Two Weeks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's fine. I'm serious. I said I'm serious!" I pushed her head back onto her pillow when she tried to sit up.

"Jess, it's just an orgasm."

"Yeah! In front of you!"

"Why's that different?"

"Because I keep-- You're-- You-- I don't, I mean can't--" My brain was stalling as I tried to come up with a better reason than admitting the truth. It was different because she was my fantasy and she was only inches away. It felt so wrong to think of Riley like that, yet it was everything I wanted at the same time. Maybe if I were alone for a minute I could let my awful thoughts play out and get the squirming to stop. "I'm just gonna go to the bathroom."

Riley turned over in bed as I sat up and grasped my wrist before I could stand. "Stop. I'll go sit at my computer and give you space." Her hazel eyes actually held kindness, even if her voice sounded irritated.

I briefly shook my head. "You seriously want to just... stay in here? Listen to me masturbate?"

Her eyes didn't leave mine. She took a quick breath and sat up on the bed. "Yeah," She said casually.

"WHY?!" I knew I said too loudly, but Riley didn't flinch.

"Uh, because I plan to do it, too? You sound nice, so." Her flat tone made it seem like it should've been obvious.

My brain had been hit by a sledgehammer and the broken fragments that still clung to the splintered frame were trying to form thought. Did I hear that right? She wanted to hear me orgasm? "W-w-what does that mean? I'm your-- Your sister!" My voice had quieted but I knew it was still flooded with emotion. Which emotions, I couldn't even be sure.

"And I'm yours. And I've been listening to you uselessly flicking your bean for ten minutes. And I'd love to get some goddamn sleep, so just fucking get yourself off before I have to."

"Before you have to what?" I asked, having a good idea what she just implied but there was no way I was going to start making assumptions with the inappropriate places my head was in.

"Before I have to make you come again so you'll stop being such a pain in the ass."

Fantasy upon fantasy flashed through my mind in just seconds. I felt my breath catch in my chest as my cheeks burned and my entire pelvic area throbbed. Was that a threat or an offer? Why would she offer, that was just wrong. No, she must have been using it as a threat or an excuse to beat me up or something. If I said the wrong thing, I was sure I'd be looking at getting knocked unconscious before getting off.

"I don't want to anymore. It-- It's fine. I'll-- I'm gonna just go to sleep." I tried to sound as apologetic as I could and laid back down. "What?" I asked when I noticed Riley still hadn't taken her gaze off of me. Not just that, but from my position looking up at her I could see that predatory look again. Her eyes looked almost angry. So much so that I yelped when she moved towards me without warning. "Don't hurt me!" I cried.

"Hush!" Riley hissed. "I'm not gonna hurt you, dummy."

"What are you--" My eyes grew as wide as they ever had watching my sister move and crawl until she was positioned above me entirely. Her legs straddled one of mine and she leaned on a hand that was pressed into my pillow. I could feel the heat from between her legs as she sat on my right thigh. "Riley!" I cried as quietly as my shock would allow.

"I'm just gonna give you an orgasm so we can sleep." Riley's expression was annoyed like I was taking too long to grasp a simple concept, but her eyes searched my body with a very different intent. I felt my insides clench as hard as they ever had under her stare. Under her body. Even if this was some kind of trick or something, this would certainly give me source material for my next adventure alone.

"Wait, you can't..." I weakly protested, still half convinced she was just waiting for me to cry 'fuck me, sis' and I'd blackmailed until the day she died.

"I already have," She replied, touching my free knee with her fingers. "What's one more?" Her fingertips started to slide upwards.

"B-b-but you're m-my s-s-sister."

"And you haven't grabbed my wrist to stop me, so?"

I gave a short ragged sigh as I felt her touch move across my thigh and onto my thin gym shorts. "Riley, it's not okay." I whimpered, though still not attempting to stop her. "You can't."

Her hand paused high on my thigh and the breath in my chest froze. "Tell me you don't consent and I'll stop." Riley's voice had lost its usual dead tone. She sounded warm and even caring, with a note of concern. Her eyes were locked on mine as she waited for a response from my spongy brain.

"But... Why do you even want to?"

Her fingertips began to travel again. Painfully slowly. "Because I want to sleep," She whispered. Then she leaned down until her face was only centimeters from mine. "Also, I kinda want to hear you actually come." As she finished her sentence I felt her finally reached her mark. Her palm cupped my mound and what seemed like three fingers pressed against the very top of my labia. I squirmed hard under her touch, watching that her stare never left my face, even as I subconsciously bit at my bottom lip.

"Tell me no or tell me yes," Riley instructed. She remained perfectly still despite my attempts to grind against her hand.

"I just want to come! I don't care," I tried dodging again. Yes, it occurred to me that she was basically making the first move to do that, but it still somehow felt like a trap. I was all too aware of how sneaky my sister could be and this wouldn't be the first, or even tenth, time that she pulled something from me and used it as leverage.

"Say it, Jess."

"Riley... just--"

"Jessica," Her voice became hard and cold. There was no way around this. The pressure of her hand and fingers was even and still yet I felt my body squirm over it again. Sure, there was always slipping into the bathroom, maybe even trying again in the bed, but that all seemed so lonely and cold now.

Shutting off my fear as best as I could, I closed my eyes and let my body use words to answer. "Yes," I sucked in a breath for her attack but it didn't happen.

"Yes... What?"

My eyes shot open and I saw Riley's smirking face hovering above me. I groaned, kicked my free leg, and rolled my eyes. All the same, I knew what she wanted and that I wouldn't get anything until I said it. "Yes, Ma'am."

"Good girl," The words poured from her lips like silk and the fingers pressing against me began to move. She pressed even harder as she made quick circles against my shorts and I gasped. My back even arced as she sent electricity skittering across my skin with her touch. I gasped again as my hips jerked into her palm. Her hazel eyes sparkled with intensity and purpose as she watched my face, which must have looked ridiculous with all my eyebrow scrunching and lip biting. I began to feel myself floating in a warm sea, the waters lapping at my skin becoming more forceful as the tide swelled. My nipples ached, but I wasn't sure if touching myself was allowed or if this was just Riley helping me get relief. I remained still, except for the writhing of my body, and felt my breath start to get caught in my chest. She kept a steady even pace with her massaging and colored spots danced along the bottom of my vision when a great wave began to lift me. I gasped again as a moan began to creep up my throat, but was cut off by Riley's other hand. The wave crested and a shudder tore through me as sparks began to pop behind my eyes. I bucked my hips into my sister's hand and shook uncontrollably, dully wondering in some part of my brain if I had actually experienced an orgasm before. When my cry stopped escaping through my nose, she pulled her hand off of my mouth and her other became still again, though it felt like minutes before my body calmed down enough to lie still.

"What... did you... do... to me?" I asked while panting.

Riley shook her head and snickered. "What do you mean? Have you never made yourself come before?"

"It's never... never been like... like that!"

"Wow," Riley smirked and sat back up. Her hand had just left my crotch and I reached out to snatch her wrist.

"Wait! Uh... Can we, uh... I mean you, um... do that again?" I was almost not in control of my mouth. At least not enough to keep myself from saying potentially disastrous things.

"Well, you're in here for two weeks, so I'd think so. If you want."

I gave a quiet nervous laugh. "Okay, that's good." I paused but my eyes wouldn't leave hers. Her eyebrows shifted slightly as if asking a silent question. This was it. Asking her to make that happen again boiled in my head like lava. Later this week was an eternity away compared to this moment. I'd probably be perfectly ready to sleep after just one more, but my body still craved to an uncomfortable degree. For the fifth time already, my sister's face hovering above me flashed in my brain. The way she looked at me had been like some kind of big cat deciding where to start feasting. The feeling of that alone was enough to make my insides clench and the pressure in my volcanic head wouldn't let me hold in the words any longer.

"What about again right now?" I blurted and pulled her hand back up to my body.

"You want more?" Riley's face showed a mild shock, which was a big expression for her.

I couldn't help but giggle, though it was nervously. "Yes, Ma'am?" I smiled with wild embarrassment, but I knew if anything would tell her I was serious, that would.

Riley didn't hesitate to respond. "Sure," She smirked. "But two conditions, if you really want it. First is that you take your shorts off, they're wet already." I waited for the second condition until she climbed off my leg. "Well?"

My fingers were under my waistband in a second, pulling the shorts down until I was lifting my knees and feet out. She hadn't been lying. I could feel the fabric leaving wet streaks along my skin. I tossed them to the floor and felt the sudden urge to cover myself with my hands as my face started to burn again. If it had just been her computer lights I might have felt more comfortable, but with her lamp on I would be on full display.

Riley shook her head again as she straddled my leg a second time. "What are you doing?"

"I don't... Um, it's... weird?"

"Move your hands. Are you fucking kidding me?"

"But--"

"I've seen a pussy before, Jess. I even have one, too."

"No, that's not... You-- Riley..."

"I can't even reach your clit like that." Riley moved her hand up and placed it over my fingers.

I had to admit she had a point. And I did ask, after all. I rolled my eyes and let my hands drop to my sides. Even after several seconds, my sister didn't lift her eyes from my nakedness. It was that hungry predator gaze again and I could feel myself begin to squirm. "Okay already," I snapped quietly. "It's my cooch. Moving along?"

"What?" She blinked until she found my eyes again.

"Shorts are off. What's the second thing?"

"Ohhh," She smirked again and leaned down toward me, though not as close as before. My body shook slightly as she immediately returned her hand to my mound, her skin against mine was something I didn't know I needed to experience. I gasped sharply but kept her gaze.

"The second thing is, this time it counts as sex."

"What?!"

"Be quiet!" Riley hissed. "Is it a difficult concept?"

"No, but-- I'm-- We can't do that!"

"So you don't want to."

"Can't you just touch me like before?"

"I am, but, Jess--"

"Then just do the thing and I'll sleep, I promise!"

"Jessica, my hand is on your bare pussy and I can feel your cum that I put there. We basically already had sex. This time counts for real, though. You know what you're saying 'yes' to?"

I opened my mouth to argue but couldn't come up with an argument. Shit, she's right. My head spun just a little bit. "Okay, fine. But if you're... gonna... Uh..." I began to blush with renewed intensity.

"Just say it. Fuck, it's almost one in the morning." Riley snapped but her touch remained motionless.

I swallowed the last of my shame and dignity. "Will you, like... touch me more?"

"What's that mean to you?" Riley raised a quizzical eyebrow.

"I mean... if we already... you know. I just..." I sighed lightly, not wanting to irritate my big sister further. "If it counts, like for real, will you... touch me for real?" I winced until I heard her soft laughter.

"Yeah. I'd touch you all over. Open your legs a bit more, you have thick thighs."

My heart skipped at least two beats and whatever blood wasn't between my legs was surging to my face, but I obliged and spread myself to give her better access. I thought she had gotten lost in staring at me again and almost spoke when her fingers began to massage again. It was just like the last time only without the shorts the sensation was so different. So much better. My skin moved freely with her fingertips as she made the same wide circles and in seconds my hips were starting to twitch. I could feel the heat of her skin under the pressure on my mound and I ground desperately into her palm.

"Riley..." I called softly, though I wasn't sure if I'd said it out loud until her face was hovering above mine.

"Yes?" She whispered, looking more like a hungry predator than I had ever seen. I watched her tongue dart across her lips as she smiled and increased the speed of her fingers. My body jerked in response and I threw my arm behind her head, then pulled her lips to mine. Kissing was something I'd done before, but I wasn't prepared for the heat of her mouth. She pressed her mouth harder and her tongue played at my mouth before I parted my lips and took in her liquid fire. Her breath was smoldering on my mouth as a shake moved through my legs. I could feel that wave again. The tide building. It was going so much faster than last time. I was still in the middle of kissing my sister when the wave slammed into me and I moaned on her tongue as I quivered beneath her.

My brain was crackling and I thought that would be it because her fingers had stopped moving, but Riley continued to place soft kisses around my mouth as I caught my breath. The moment I moved to catch her mouth with mine again, she kissed me hard, thrusting her tongue into my mouth and breathing fire across my face. I held her tightly with my arm behind her neck and kissed her to the best of my ability. When I sucked on her lower lip and gently bit down she sighed and smiled. It was just entering my thoughts that she had pulled her head back as I felt her fingers between my thighs slide down a couple of centimeters, just between my folds. A finger pushed against my clit like a button that sent a cry bursting through my lips.

"Be quiet!" Riley snapped again. "Do you want Mom to see this? She'd be so jealous."

"Oh my god, are you and Mom...?"

"No, stupid! Now shut up and... I don't know, scream into the pillow." With that, she started her fingers moving again, directly circling my clit with speed, and closed her mouth over mine just as I cried out. My back tried to arch me into her body above me and my hips were twitching in time to her pattern. The circles were brain-melting but every time she dragged her fingertips over my clit was like a lightning strike and my body did its thing unheeded by me. Riley started kissing me again and I had all the rigidity of soup being carried down a bumpy road. I hadn't even recovered from the last wave when another was growing that could hide the sun in the sky. My ability to kiss her back left me as existence closed down to only the feeling of her fingers slipping over my slick skin. When I accidentally let out a groan as my muscles began to tense, Riley used her free hand to cover my mouth and changed her pattern to speeding across my clit without pause. I screamed through my nostrils and shook as if being electrocuted.

My legs still trembled when she removed her hand and planted another steamy kiss on my mouth. Her fingers were still circling, which kept making my hips buck in hopes of even more stimulation.

"What are... you doing to... to me?" I asked as I could breathe.

"I'm fucking you right." Riley smiled and kissed me again. "I'm not gonna take your virginity and not do my best." Another kiss. "You deserve better than that."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I went to kiss her again but her kiss landed on my chin. Then she kissed slowly up my jaw, adding an occasional flick across my clit to make me jump. As she reached my throat her kisses became heavy. She sucked just a little and gave a nip here and there with her teeth. I was quickly squirming beneath her all over again. Riley sucked hard as she bit down on my flesh and her fingers snapped into double time. "Oh fuck... Fuck." I tried to growl softly. My sister changed her finger movements to just putting pressure on my clit and making small rapid circles. I pressed back against her touch and panted, trying not to make a sound. There was no single wave anymore, it was a tsunami that only grew and grew and swept my thoughts away. I barely managed to grab Riley's pillow in time, letting another scream loose into the fabric as I came again.

I had just moved the pillow to breathe when I felt her hand move even lower down my body. Her fingers gently circled and teased at my entrance, and I shuddered heavily along with my soft tremor. A groan crept out of my mouth and became a whining sound.

"You come so easily," Riley whispered from my throat. "It's delightful." I felt her free hand touch my mound and drag fingers upward that caught my T-shirt. She kept sliding my shirt up until I felt the cold in the room on my already achingly stiff nipples.

I looked down and caught her gaze as her mouth lingered just above one sensitive nub. Then I watched as she slowly extended her tongue to deliver a gentle lick. I gasped and again took hold of her head, this time I pulled her down to the soft flesh of my chest and she instantly sucked my nipple into her mouth. "Oh..." I managed before her two teasing fingers were buried deep inside me. "Shit!" I whined and instantly came again. The feeling of something other than nothing for my insides to clench was unbelievable and I rocked against her.

Only barely coming down, she began to rhythmically fuck me with her fingers. Slow strong pumps drove her knuckles into my lips and made my body shift on the bed. Her mouth sucked and her tongue swirled around my nipple. I writhed and bit my lip as I fought the cries and whimpers. Her fingers hooked inside of me and she put direct pressure on what had to be my sweet spot because I instantly lost the battle to keep quiet. I made somewhere between a gasp and a grunt and pushed hard against my sister's mouth and invading digits. Riley must have felt me squeeze her because she focused like a laser on that spot. Grinding her fingers into my inner wall with every rapid thrust into me that she made. It was only seconds until yet another orgasm overtook my senses and I was tossed through the surf of relentless pleasure. My body shook so violently that could barely see Riley staring up at me as she bit down and continued hammering me. I think I was still coming when started to come again. The chain of small raspy whimpers became moans and then screams, but my sister had guessed that and had a hand firmly over my mouth. Instead of letting up, Riley only shifted her head to my other nipple and fingered me faster. My vision dimmed slightly and I squeezed her fingers with all my might, screaming again into her hand. My ocean was a raging storm and I was lost at sea but I could have drowned happily.

Everything slowly came back together in front of my eyes. I could feel myself still shaking in bursts of afterglow. Riley was still sitting on my leg and, as her face came into focus better, I could see a slight concern on her brow. I could also see that the leg of her green sweatpants had a large dark spot.