Two Weeks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong?" I asked still in a daze.

"You passed out,"

"No, I didn't I... Oh."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm... Holy shit... I'm fucking amazing."

Riley smirked, concern vanishing from her hazel eyes. "Good. Now go to sleep." My sister rolled off my leg and kicked her sweatpants off. I wasn't going to argue that one, I felt like I could sleep for two days. I reached down to pull up my blanket and found it was quite soaked by my own doing. My legs were shaky, but I managed to pull the blanket out from under myself.

"Do you have an extra blanket in here? Mine's... um--"

"I saw that," She lifted the edge of her own blanket. "I don't have any extras in here, but you can share mine."

"Is that... okay?" I took a small scoot closer.

"Well yeah, I don't do the hump and dump."

"Dump... me? I'm not--"

"Jess, shut up and get over here or you can sleep without a blanket."

I hurried over and rolled so that my back was against her, as I figured she wanted to sleep. It was a bit of a shock when her arm closed the blanket over me and then her hand tucked under my side and she scooted in until I could feel her boobs pressing on my back. I ventured moving a leg backward and she immediately held it between her own. I relaxed and closed my eyes and began to drift when I heard my sister whisper.

"Good girl," Riley kissed the back of my head. "Next time, you get covered in cum." My face burned until sleep took me.