Two Weeks at the Playground Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay everyone stop for a minute. How is everyone doing? Does everyone want to go back to your cabin and continue by themselves?"

"God yes!"

Suddenly the beautiful Thai goddess Jade spoke up.

"Please hurry Lady Helen! This is driving me...insane!"

"Ladies hold on, we are just getting started. Now, everyone get into the pool."

The four mothers and their sons get into the pool along with Miss Helen and Julian. Miss Helen's big fake tits are floating in the warm blue water. Monica's natural tits are bobbing up and down.

"Okay everyone now turn to face your partner. Now it's time to apply the techniques you learned last night. Face each other and put your arms around each other."

Billy can feel his brown haired mother's natural tits mashed against his chest. The sexy milf mother can feel her son's hard cock pressing against her groin.

"Good now boys slowly kiss your mother...soft kisses like last night."

Monica wiggles just a bit to that she can feel Billy's teenage hardness pressing deliciously against her horny womanhood. She grinds her pelvis against her young son.

"OOOOOHHHH BILLYYYY!! YOU'RE SO NICE AND''''HARD!!"

"OH MOM!! YOU"RE SO FUCKING HOT...I CANT STAND IT!!"

Low gutteral moans and gasps of pleasure fill the pool as mothers and sons join in a game of rubbing their horny loins against each other. The boys hear a splash and look over to see Lady Helen's long tanned legs wrapped tightly around her son. Julian is holding his mother's ass in the water, against him as mother and son simulate a sensual fucking motion.

"Everyone look over here. Julian has my butt in the air and I have my legs wrapped around him. Now I'm going to rub my pussy against his cock until I orgasm. If you want mothers, join in..."

Monica leaps up and Billy grabs her tight little ass holding her against his now rock hard 18 year old cock. The sexy milf mom rubs the tiny crotch of her bikini bottoms against the hardness in his swim trunks. Suddenly a howl of pleasure, then another fill the entire pool area. Monica isn't too far behind, filling the pool area with a high pitch squeal that would be heard for miles.

"Well, ladies did you all enjoy that? I know I did. I always love rubbing my pussy against Julian's cock. It gives me a taste of what I'm getting tonight. And now it's time to repay our darling sons for the intense pleasure they gave us. Everyone out of the pool."

Everyone climbs out of the pool. Miss Helen tells the boys to get on their backs and not to towel themselves. The teenage boys all get on their backs.

"Now ladies, go ahead and straddle your boy. Go ahead and reach down and kiss him, soft kisses like you've learned. Tell him how good he just made you feel and thank him for the wonderful orgasm you just had."

Monica reaches down and kisses Billy on the cheek, then kisses his neck, whispering into his ear.

"Darling, you just rocked mommy's world. And tonight mommy's gonna rock your world, Billy Martino."

"Okay ladies. Now slowly work down with soft kisses on your son's chest. I see everyone is getting the idea. Good job everyone. Now all of you watch Julian and myself and see how hard I have made Julian's penis. It is making a huge bulge in his swim trunks. I think they might be a bit too tight on him. Ladies, look at your darling son's penis. You have made your son hard as well."

Monica looks at the anxious look on Billy's face, something like she has never seen before. The hard body undersexed milf mom is dripping wet with excitement, not knowing what is next. All she knows is that the classy exquisite blonde Miss Helen hasn't steered her wrong yet. She feels bad for her poor son, laying there with that desperate look on his face.

"Darling, you need to cum really bad, don't you Billy?"

"Yes mom, it actually is starting to hurt."

"Darling mommy will make it all up to you later, okay?"

"Yes mom."

"Now ladies, go down to your son's feet. Lick is toes...now the underside of his feet. Boys, does that tickle? Does it make your penis all hard? It should. The boy's penis is supposed to be rock hard by now. Ladies, now back to the soft kisses working up each of his legs. Keep your eyes glued on that big hard feast waiting for you."

The brown haired corporate attorney is so turned on she can't stand it! She knows now she is definitely going to suck on her 18 year old boys cock. If not here at the pool, then for sure later on when they get back to their cabin.

The entire pool area is filled with moans and sounds of encouragement. Monica can hear one young boy who sounded like Julian beg his mom to suck his cock. For a second she wonders if the sultry blonde Miss Helen is a good cocksucker. But she dare not take her eyes off her son's rock hard package in those tight nylon swim trunks.

"Ladies, are you ready?"

"Yes!"

"I'm so ready, I'm going to die right here."

"Well ladies, not quite yet. Now slowly run your tongue over the front of his swim trunks. That's it. Run your tongue over the entire length of your son's hardness. Ladies, your virgin boy is now hard, just for you. You ladies, have made him that way. Just try to imagine how wonderful that sweet teenage nectar is going to taste when he finally explodes in your mouth."

Billy thrashes and writhes on the lounger. He can feel his gorgeous brunette mother's warm breach and her tongue snaking over the length of his swollen penis. How much longer can this go on?

"Doesn't everything agree that it's finally time to stop teasing these wonderful teenage boys? Okay ladies it's finally time. Go ahead and pull your sons trunks down and look at the wonderful feast in front of you. Now get the trunks out of the way."

Assorted "ooohhs" and "My Godd" fill the pool area. Just then Anaya and Rajeesh, the dark skinned mother and son from India get up and go over to Miss Helen. She whispers something into Miss Helen's ear. Miss Helen nods yes and tells her she'll talk to her later.

Monica Martino, divorced mother, high powered corporate attorney from San Francisco, looks at Billy's virgin 18 year old cock, throbbing in front of her face.

"Okay ladies, everyone look at your boy's beautiful penis. See how the cock head is throbbing, how the river of seminal fluid is leaking out of the head of his penis. Now look at his scrotum and testicles. If you look closely you can see how your son's scrotum is all swollen. That means ladies that your darling son needs to orgasm, soon. And it means that he needs to orgasm at least several times before the swelling goes down."

Monica has seen her son's beautiful cock several times, but this time is different. The blue veins along the sides of Billy's throbbing shaft seem to be ready to burst. The flaming red cock head dances deliciously in the bright sunlight. By now Monica knows exactly what it means when she sees the beautiful piss hole open wide right in front of her face.

"Ladies now gently grab your son's penis and put the head into your mouth."

The shy teenager has found heaven on earth. The woman of his fantasies, his own beautiful mother, has brought him to this wonderful resort, and now has the head of his cock in her mouth! Is she...going to suck him off? If she does, does he shoot it...in her MOUTH?

"Good, just the head. Ladies if you watch me up here, see how I have Julian's penis in my mouth. I'm going to take my tongue and gently play with the swollen head of his penis. Everyone, now take a minute for yourselves and totally enjoy the taste of his precum."

Billy is now thrashing on the lounger. The excitement of the 50 year old knockout blonde with her son's cock in her perfect mouth, and the sensation of his own sexy mother's tongue running across his cock head is driving the teenager insane. He thrusts his hips upwards trying to get more of his cock in his mother's pretty mouth.

"MOM!! PLEASE!!"

"Not yet darling. Not till Miss Helen says it's okay..."

Next to her Monica steals a glance at the lovely Thai beauty. The long legged Jade has her son's penis all the way down her mouth. It seems that Panit's cock isn't as big as the other boys. She can hear choking sounds as Jade the has taken the boy all the way down her throat.

"I see that Jade is getting ahead of everyone else. How are you doing over there?"

The tall lanky Asian beauty, not taking her mouth off her youngster's hard cock, smiles at Miss Helen.

"Now, the rest of you gently suck on the head of your boy's penis. It's perfectly normal by now your son's penis should be giving you a river of precum. Does it taste good?"

The three mothers each moan and nod their heads yes.

"Now boys scoot up on the loungers and look at your mother in the eyes. Remember moms, we want total eye contact. Now mothers go ahead and slowly work your son's penis into your mouth. Up and down the shaft, taking your tongue and run it up and down as well. Boys, look at your mother's pretty face. Look at her cheeks, how they are swollen with your rock hard penis."

The boys moan and Billy starts to slowly thrust his teenage cock up, wanting it all the way in his mother's pretty mouth.

"Billy, not so fast. Let your mother control everything for now. Let your wonderful mother show you how much she loves you. There'll be plenty of time for that later. Mothers look at your darling son, and tell him what you want."

Monica, her cunt dripping with excitement, looks at her darling 18 year old boy thrashing on the lounger.

"Billy, I've wanted this for a lot longer than you'll ever know. I want you to shoot it...in my mouth."

The teenager can't believe he just heard that the woman of his fantasies wants him to shoot his teenage sperm...in her mouth!

"Now ladies, go ahead and suck your son's penis. Okay. I'm going to take care of Julian while the rest of you go ahead. But ladies, be careful, don't let your son orgasm quite yet. Wait until I am done with Julian."

The slurping sounds of 4 mothers sucking their 18 year old sons fills the air. Billy wants to steal a glance over and see how Miss Helen is sucking Julian's cock but the sight of his own beautiful mother's face filled with his cock is too much. By now Monica can feel her son's desperate attempt to jam his teenage cock down her throat. The hard body beauty wonders if she can take it all the way down her throat like the Thai beauty next to her. Billy steals a glance and sees that the spectacular blonde Miss Helen has her son Julian's cock down her throat. Her long fingers are playing with Julian's swollen testicles. He knows that the lucky boy and his older mother have done this more than a few times.

Soon everyone can hear Julian giving it up for his 50 year old blonde mother.

"MOM!! YES!! OHHH SHIT MOMMMM!!"

"ACKKKK!! UCCCKKKK!!"

The incredible 50 year old blonde is actually choking on Julian's teenage cock as he empties his semen into her mouth. Billy can hear the gurgling sound of Miss Helen swallowing Julian's sperm.

"Okay ladies, your sons are just about ready to orgasm like my son Julian just did. This is important. If you are to become one with your son it means a total exchange of bodily fluids. You must swallow your son's sperm. All of it. This isn't some boyfriend or even your husband. This is is your son, your own flesh and blood, the tiny little boy who came out of your body 18 years ago. Ladies go ahead and bring your sons to orgasm."

Even though its been a few years since she has had a man's penis in her mouth, she can tell that her darling son is getting ready to explode. In the years she was married to Billy's father she had sucked his cock more than a few times, but never had she swallowed his semen. Monica eagerly works her pretty mouth up and down on Billy's horny cock. She fondles Billy's swollen ball sack and Billy is almost there. Just then Miss Helen gives the mothers their final instructions.

"Ladies, now...eat it all...!! Eat yours son's semen...!! Boys, go ahead and orgasm into your mother's mouth..."

One by one the three remaining teenage boys lose it while Miss Helen studies each mother's technique.

"MOM!! YES!!"

"SHIT MOM!! CUMMMINNNNN!! CUMMIN HARD!!"

Billy Isn't too far behind the others.

"MOM!! I'M JIZZIN IN YOUR MOUTH!! OHHH MOMMMMMM!!"

Billy's first blast hits the back of Monica's throat. Monica chokes for a second but desperately tries to swallow it all. But a lot of Billy's spunk escapes her mouth and runs down the side of her chin. She smiles at her teenage son and he nods in approval. Even the normally reserved beauty Miss Helen is totally turned on by the dark haired beauty from the USA who has just sucked her son's cock for the first time.

"Ladies great job. You all brought your sons to orgasm. And don't worry about not being able to swallow it all, at least for now. You are dealing with an 18 year old boy with a set of testicles that work overtime. You'll get better with practice."

Monica, wiping Billy's spunk off her chin then licking her fingers, wickedly smiles at Billy.

"Darling you heard Miss Helen. Mommy's going to get better with practice. Yes...mommy's going to need a lot more... practice...sucking your cock... don't you think?"

"God yes mom..."

"Good, because mommy wants to become

your...personal...cock...sucker."

"Okay everyone, now its time we switch roles. Boys it's your turn to repay your mother for what they just gave you. Mothers, lay on your backs."

The undersexed dark haired milf and her 18 year old son look at each other. Does this mean the Billy is going to...to his mother? Billy looks down at his mother's bikini bottoms and smiles licking his lips...

"UMMMM YES MOM!!"

"Billy you're going to...?"

"Mom, you heard Miss Helen. I think she's going to teach me how to...lick your pussy."

"Okay boys like your mother did to you, go ahead and start kissing your mother, soft kisses, maybe run your tongue over her neck. Now whisper something into her ear."

"Mom, you're such a good cocksucker. Now its my turn...I want to spend all night with my tongue buried in your..."

"OHHHHH!! Billy...my baby boy!!...YES!!"

"Now boys start in your mothers feet, lick her toes and tease her."

Billy steals a glance over and sees Lady Helen's perfectly sculptured tanned legs are spread. Julian has one foot, caressing it with his tongue.

Monica lets out a muffled squeal, as her son clumsily teases her.

"Now boys start up your mother's pretty legs. See how my darling son Julian is kissing my legs? Now boys, see how your mother is all spread? She's all spread like that so that you can kiss the insides of her thighs."

"MOM, YOU TASTE LIKE TANNING LOTION...VANILLA... I LOVE IT!!"

"Billy, mommy loves you so much. More than you'll ever know."

"Mom, I love you too."

"Everyone, I just heard Monica and Billy tell each other how much they love each other. Why doesn't everyone follow their lead and express their love for one another?"

Monica scoots up on the lounger so not to miss a second of this. Her 18 year old son is slowly running his tongue along the insides of her thighs. The youngster has an idea. He kisses the tiny crotch of his mother's tiny bikini bottoms. Then licking them. Billy tastes something he has never tasted before. He can actually taste his mother's juices oozing through her bikini bottoms.

"Okay boys, now slowly unwrap your present."

Monica lifts her hips off the lounger as Billy pulls his mother's bikini bottoms off. He has seen his mother's pussy once before, the night he caught her masturbating at home, but nothing has prepared the 18 year old boy for what he sees...his gorgeous mother's pussy, spread open right in front of him.

"MOM!! IT'S SOOOO..."

"Ladies now slowly take the labia and pull them apart. Show your darling son your birth canal. Boys, you came out of that same birth canal 18 years ago. Your mother endured excruciating pain to bring you into this world. It's time Miss Helen teaches you how to repay your mother, to give her more pleasure that she could ever imagine."

Monica pulls her cunt lips apart. Billy can see the dripping wetness oozing out of the swollen pink canal.

"Boys, go ahead and kiss your mother's labia, now gently stick your tongue into the birth canal."

Monica grabs the back of her teenage son's head and pushes his tongue as far as she can into her swollen cunt. Screams of pleasure fill the room as the virgin boys work on their mothers.

"BILLY!! MY GOD!! YOUR TONGUE!! I HAD...NO IDEA..."

"Boys lick up your mother's sweet juices. Enjoy the sweetness and eat it all up..."

The ladies moan and writhe on the loungers. Next to them Monica and Billy hear the lovely Asian beauty Jade scream in pleasure.

"Now boys can you see the tiny nub at the top of your mother's vagina. That's called her clitoris...or clit for short. That's your mother's happy place...we'll call that her love button. Boys if you can take good care of her clitoris your mother's body is all yours."

Billy can see the tiny throbbing pink bump. He flicks his tongue over his mother's swollen nub. Monica screams, not caring if the entire world can hear.

"BILLLYYYYY!! YESSSS!! EEEEEEEEIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!"

"Okay boys, now you found your mother's sweet spot, go ahead and make love to her...go ahead boys...suck on her clit...suck it good...make your mother go crazy!! Make her SCREAM!! MOMS GO AHEAD!! LET YOUR DARLING SON KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE IT!! SCREAM AS LOUD AS YOU WANT!!"

Everyone can hear the scream coming from Miss Helen. Her long legs are spread wide, her feet high in the air as her son Julian has his face buried between her perfect tanned legs.

"JULIAN!! LICK ITTTTT!! YESSSS!!"

"DANNYYYY!! MY GODDD MY FUCKIN GODDD!! IT'S SO GOODDDD!!"

"BILLYYYY!! MOMMY'S GONNNNA CUMMMMM!! CUMMIN FOR YOU DARLING!! CUMMIN!! EEEEIIIIEEEEEEEEE!! EEEEIIIIEEEEEEE!!"

Screaming and wailing can be heard over the whole resort. The other mothers and sons at the resort can hear the wailing coming from the private pool area and know full well that some other mothers and sons are learning the ropes.

Monica and Billy look at each other and smile. Monica trying to catch her breath, tells Billy.

"Billy darling, I'm definitely going to rock your world tonight."

Just then Miss Helen has some final instruction for the group.

"Well, did everyone have a good time? Great. now...tonight's exercise for each of you to go back to your cabins and just enjoy each other. Use all the techniques you have learned. Ladies, tonight go ahead and drink the nectar of love that your darling son gives you. And boys, I want each of you to make total love to his mother. Go ahead and touch, kiss your mother, everywhere on her body. Use the oral techniques you have learned."

Billy and his smoking hot mother hold hands and look at each other. Billy can't wait to get back to their cabin and spend a night between his sexy mother's legs.

"Now everyone listen. Everyone is doing so well with your lessons that its time to go ahead and let the son's penis penetrate his mother's vagina. But don't take this step unless you are totally comfortable with it. But tonight the goal isn't just sex. I want each of you to make love to your partner. Tonight and tomorrow will be about lovemaking."

Billy is so excited he can't think straight. He looks at his horny mother and she looks back, not knowing what to say.

"Mom, does that mean she wants us...to...ffff...fuuu??"

Just then Miss Helen continues.

"I know you haven't yet learned the techniques of sexual intercourse. We'll get to that in a couple of days. But tonight, you are free to experiment...make love to your mother in the best way you know how. Just remember that one of the goals of becoming one with each other is the total exchange of bodily fluids. So boys if you do get to put your penis is inside your mother, and you are to orgasm, I want you to do what I call push and hold. Push your penis as deep inside your mother then hold it inside her while you ejaculate. Then mothers use the muscles in your vagina to gently squeeze the semen out of your son's penis until he is done ejaculating."