Two Weeks at the Playground Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling, I don't. My darling son who I love more than anything in the world just made love to me. Darling don't pull out yet. Just keep your penis inside me and let's kiss..."

With the youngster's cock still inside his sexy mother, they lock eyes and share a smile of love. Coming back to reality, Monica realizes that now they have crossed the line. They have committed incest, mind blowing lovemaking...incest. A thousand thoughts go through Monica Martino's mind but she knows one thing. The divorced high class corporate attorney knows is that if incest is wrong then she wants more...a whole lot more of it.

"Hold mommy darling...kiss me..."

They kiss and Monica can feel her teenage son's cock start to stir. Is her 18 year old son getting...hard...AGAIN...so...SOON? So quickly? The sex starved mother remembers what Miss Helen told everyone. A boy reaches his sexual peak at 18. His testicles are working overtime. She gives her son a wicked smile.

"OHHH BILLY!! I CAN FEEL YOU INSIDE ME!! YOU'RE GETTING HARD FOR MOMMY AGAIN..."

"MOM...I THINK IT IS...YOU'RE JUST SO FUCKING HOT I CAN'T STAND IT."

"MMMMMM!! YES!! MY DARLING BOY...GETTING HARD FOR MOMMY!! BILLY JUST GO SLOW...MOVE IT IN AND OUT..."

The teenager starts slowly moving his cock in and out. The loving mother's dripping cunt again squeezes her boy's hard cock.

"MOM!! ITS HARD AGAIN!!"

"YES!! NOW DARLING...FUCK MOMMY' SLOW!! THIS TIME LET'S MAKE IT LAST!!"

"MOM, I WANT YOU TO...GET OFF..."

"DARLING...I KNOW THIS TIME YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE MOMMY SCREAM...!!"

The youngster starts slowly thrusting his cock deep inside his sexy mother. Her muscular legs are wrapped around her son, holding his slim hairless body tight against her. After a few minutes he can see that his mom has a different look on her face.

"MOM? NOW? CAN I...??"

"YESSSSS BILLY!! GODDDD YESSSSS!!" FUCK MOMMY!! HARD!!"

The teenager starts thrusting his cock hard into his mother, the brown haired beauty matching her 18 year old boy thrust for thrust. The two lover's eyes lock in a look of total incestuous lust. Billy kisses his mother and they lock lips, their tongues dancing in total abandon. Monica manages to break free from their lip lock to urge her son...

"BILLLYYYYY!! YES!! HARDER DARLING!! HARDERRRR!!

GOD!! MOMMY LOVES HER BOY'S BIG...FUCKINNNNN...DICK!!"

The bed rocks as mother and totally give themselves to one another. Billy Martino, a few days ago, just a normal horny 18 year old virgin kid, has one thought on his mind. He wants to send his wonderful sexy raven haired mother to a place she's never been to before. Billy senses that he's getting the hang of it when...

Monica has an idea...

"Darling, let's turn over. Mommy wants to ride her darling boy."

The two sweat soaked lovers turn over, the raven haired milf now on top of her son. She looks down and tells her boy to look down as well.

"Billy, look down...watch your cock go in and out of mommy..."

They kiss again as it's Monica's turn...

"MOMMY'S GOING TO RIDE YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK! GONNA RIDE MY DARLING BOY..."

By now Monica's hips are a blur as she anxiously rides the youngster. Her beautiful face is lost in a world of ecstasy and her big tits shake as Monica pumps her hips, sending Billy's throbbing cock in and out of her squeezing love hole. The incestuous mother announces her orgasm.

"BILLY!! MOMMY'S CUMMIN...CUMMIN ON YOUR BIG FUCKING DICK!!"

"GO MOM!! GOOOOO!! FASTER MOM!! RIDE MY FUCKING DICK MOM!!"

"BILLYYYYY!! AAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!! AAAAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Monica's screams fill the entire cabin as she orgasms. But there's no way she is done. Her 18 year old lover-son's fuck stick is hard and she is just getting started. She needs to cum again on her darling son's cock. After a couple of minutes, Billy can feel he's ready to let loose inside his mother again.

"MOM!! HARDER MOM!! FUCK MY COCKKKKK!!"

"BILLY!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! MOMMY'S CUMMIN AGAIN!!"

"MOM!! I'M CUMMMIN TOOO!!"

"BILLY!! YES!! IN MEEEEEEE!!"

"MOM!! OHHHH SHIT YESSSS!! UGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! UGGGGHHHHHHHH"

As Monica feels the first spurt of teenage semen fill her insides, the screaming 40 year old mother finally lets loose..

"AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!! AAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!AAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!"

She kisses him as he empties his second load inside his sex crazed beautiful mother.

"Billy!! You fucked your mommy! You fucked your mommy so good. Billy darling, I love you so much."

"Mom, I love you too..."

The two incestuous lovers lay there for awhile, not saying anything after what they have just done. They try to catch their breath as Monica realizes there will be no turning back now. She starts to get out of the huge bed.

"Darling, I'm going to get cleaned up."

"Mom, I gotta pee. Maybe I better go first."

As Billy gets out of bed and goes into the bathroom, Monica looks at the bed. The sheets are a sweat, cum soaked mess. She smiles and sees that the red light on the wall is still on. The cameras have caught everything. In time she and Billy will sit and watch what had just happened.