Two Weeks at the Playground Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica and Billy look at each other. Monica becomes noticeably anxious. Mutual masturbation was one thing. A blowjob and cunnilingus was another. But actual cock and pussy...fucking may be crossing the line. That's incest!

"Okay, everyone put your swimsuits back on and head to your cabins, And...remember if you want to to turn on the cameras all you have to do is press the black button on the wall."

On the way back to their cabin Monica and Billy hold hands and walk up the steps. Once inside Monica looks around, staring at the huge heart shaped bed in the middle of the room. Is this where my virgin boy becomes a man between his mother's legs? Monica is confused but also excited. Billy can sense that his mother isn't quite comfortable with everything right now.

"Mom, what are we gonna do for dinner? I'm hungry."

"Me too darling. Lets order room service. What sounds good?"

"I was thinking about a rib eye steak."

"Well get on the phone and order what you want. Order me a big caesar salad with breast of chicken."

Billy gets on the phone and orders their dinner. It should be here in about 30 minutes.

"Bill, why don't you jump in the shower? I'll go after you."

The teenager jumps into the hot shower. The hot water feels great after a long and fun filled day. He puts on a clean pair of shorts and t-shirt and just as he walks out the dinner arrives. Monica has put on a short coverup.

"Billy, how's your steak?"

"Great mom. Medium rare, perfect."

"My dinner is really good too. Why don't we open a bottle of wine?"

"Sure mom."

Billy knows how to open the wine cork and pours them two glasses of white.

"Billy, here's to us. We're having a great vacation so far, aren't we?"

"Mom, it's been awesome...so far."

"What do you think of Miss Helen's seminars?"

"Mom, they're best seminars I've ever gone to."

"Billy, do you think...she's attractive, I mean...for an older lady?"

"Mom, definitely. I feel bad talking about her when I have my own smoking hot mom right here but hell yes, she's hot."

"Billy, one time out at the pool, when you weren't looking, I think Helen and I had...a moment."

"A moment?"

"Yes. She gave me this look, like she was more than a little attracted to me. She couldn't take her eyes off of me."

"Well, mom, I couldn't blame her. I can't take my eyes off of you either."

"Billy I have a confession. I couldn't take my eyes off her either. She is the most stunning woman I have ever seen. For a minute there she actually turned my brain to mush."

"Mom...are you...into...?"

"No Billy, I'm not into that. At least I think I'm not. I'm definitely into guys...18 year old guys named Billy Martino. But if she and I ever got alone I don't know what would happen."

"Mom, you mean, you'd do her?"

"Maybe. I'm not sure. But if anything ever did happen I would make sure you were with me...maybe you'd like to watch your mother with another woman..."

"Mom...I can't believe..."

"Billy in the last couple days I think we've learned a lot about each other. You are becoming quite a sexy...young man. You're going to make some lucky woman very very happy someday."

"Mom, right now I just want to make you happy."

"Darling, right now I am very very happy. I am here at this wonderful resort with my 18 year old hunk of a son who makes my heart melt. I've never been happier in my life."

Billy takes another drink from his wine glass. The next few seconds may change his life, or totally ruin this wonderful experience of a lifetime. He figures he might as well ask the question.

"Mom, are we going to...ffff...ffff..."

"Darling are we going to fuck? Well, I know we both really want to more than anything in the world. I'd love to spend the next two weeks with you fucking my brains out. But..."

"Mom...?"

"Well, I've loved everything we've done so far. Tonight I'm going to let you lick my pussy until I cream in your mouth...and I'm going to suck your cock...until I drain you dry. But...fucking? I'm not sure. Honey, that's incest. Part of me has a problem with that."

"Oh? Yea I guess maybe that's just too far to go..."

"Darling, lets clean finish our wine. Let me take a shower and get all prettied up. I have something...fun I can't wait to model for you. Then we can sit out on the patio and look at the stars. Then let's see how things go...okay?"

"Sure mom."

The sexy corporate attorney steps out of the hot shower, dries her hair, and puts on her make up. Some dark red lipstick, thinking for a minute that the red lipstick won't stay on for very long. My son's beautiful 18 year old cock will have his mother's lipstick all over it soon enough...

Anxiously she puts on a bright red lace teddy and some red 5 inch heels. She has a feeling her son will like the semi transparent nylon teddy. One last look in the mirror and she decides she looks as good as she's ever been.

Monica nervously walks in to the outdoor patio facing the ocean where Billy has poured each of them another glass of wine.

"Darling, you like? I picked it out just for you darling."

Monica turns around so the Billy can see his smoking hot mother from all angles. Her big tits and fill the top of the transparent red teddy. Her long muscular legs shine in the moonlight.

"Shit mom...you're incredible. I mean...my cock is already starting to get hard...just looking at you like that."

"Darling, I'm so glad you think so. I was pretty nervous that maybe you might think I'm not sexy enough for you. My darling boy, you know you look pretty good yourself. You mind if I sit down...?"

Monica sits down turns over to her son and looks into his eyes.

"Kiss me darling...kiss me...gently...just like Miss Helen taught us..."

Billy kisses his mother on one cheek then the other. Soon mother and son are making out. Their tongues find each other, playing lustfully like no mother and son should be kissing.

Monica runs her hand over Billy's slim smooth chest, then helps him get out of his t-shirt. Her hand settles in his lap.

"Billy you know mommy isn't wearing any panties."

"Mom? You mean...?"

"No panties in the way darling. Billy, start on my neck and work down..."

The teenager gently plants soft kiss after soft kiss on his mother's neck. Monica is more than a little aroused. She can feel herself getting wet. The sexy brown haired milf pulls the top of her red silk teddy down.

"Darling, go ahead and suck on mommy's tits...please..."

The horny teenager doesn't have to be told twice. He gently kisses each breast, running his tongue over her swollen nipples.

"BILLY!! PLEASE SUCK THEM! YOU DON"T HAVE TO BE SO GENTLE!!...SUCK THIS ONE AND PLAY WITH THE OTHER ONE!! MY GODD!! BILLY, MOMMY'S GETTING ALL WET DOWN THERE!!"

Monica runs her hand down and starts running it over his thigh. The teenager spreads his legs just a bit. Monica gets the clue and has an idea.

"Billy, lay on your back darling. Mommy wants some dessert..."

Billy has a feeling that maybe...his mother is going to...?

Monica kisses Billy's thighs, then teasing the youngster, she licks her son's soaked briefs...

"Billy, let me get em off..."

The teenager lifts his hips and the sexy milf mom pulls her son's briefs off, throwing them on the floor.

"Billy, your cock is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It's so...HARD! Its hard for me isn't it?"

"Mom, yes. It's hard for you."

"MMM!! My beautiful horny boy, all hard for mommy..."

Monica's mouth ventures down. She sticks out her tongue and plays with his swollen scrotum.

"Billy, I just sucked you off an hour ago. Now your balls are all full again! It definitely looks like Miss Helen was right. Your beautiful young testicles must be working overtime."

She teases the youngster, puts a testicle in her mouth, gently playing with the swollen ball sack.

"My beautiful boy...his beautiful teenage balls...all full for mommy..."

Just then she licks the swollen head of his teenage fuck stick.

"Billy, your precum tastes so good. I don't think I'll ever get enough if your beautiful cock."

Monica slowly takes Billy's swollen cock in her beautiful mouth.

"Billy I want you to watch me...suck you...until you cream in my mouth...look at mommy..."

"Mom, can I...turn on the camera?"

The anxious mother has totally forgotten about the cameras in the room. She figures that maybe mother and son should record what's happening in their private bedroom.

"Yes, darling. Let's record everything. That way we can always remember this night..."

The horny divorcee gives her teenage son a wicked smile and lovingly works her mouth up and down. She gags when Billy's cock hits the back of her throat. She tries to get all of his cock down her throat but she gags again...

"ACKKKKK!! UUUCKKKKK! UCCKKKKK!!"

"Billy, I'm sorry I can't deep throat you. I think, I'll get better with practice. I need a lot of practice on your cock. Mommy wants to become your personal...cocksucker..."

Monica's mouth slides up and down. Billy Martino has no idea what heaven is like but he can't believe there is anything better that this.

"Billy, watch mommy now. Mommy's going to suck your big cock until you cream in my mouth."

The two incestuous lovers eyes meet and she gives her darling son a smile. There's no way the teenager can close his eyes. He wants the picture of his gorgeous mother's pretty face burned in his memory. The sexy milf fondles her son's swollen nut sack as she goes up and down the length of his swollen fuck stick. Her tongue playfully teases the inflamed piss hole, feeling the boy's cock head start to jump in her mouth.

"BILLYYY!! GO AHEAD BABY!! CUM IN MY MOUTH!! CUMMMM IN MOMMY'S MOUTH!! I'M GONNA EAT IT!! GONNA EAT ALL YOUR FUCKING SPERM...!"

The teenager's eyes roll back in his head as his 18 year old cock belches and spits a huge thick rope of thick white cock cream into Monica's mouth. The sexy mother locks her lips around the exploding shaft, not letting one drop of her son's thick sweet thick sperm escape.

"MMMMMMM!! MMMMMMMMMMMM!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

"MOM!! YOU...SWALLOWED IT!! YOU SWALLOWED IT...ALL!!"

"Darling, does that mean I'm a good cocksucker?"

"Mom, you're the best! Yes, you're my cocksucker."

"Yes, darling. From now on I'm your cocksucker."

"Mom, does that mean...after we get back home...you'll still be...my...cock...sucker?"

The teenager starts to catch his breath. Without giving her son the answer he's waiting for, Monica gets up off the couch, grabs his hand...

"Come on Billy, come to bed with mommy..."

Even though the teenager has just just shot a huge blast of warm white semen into his gorgeous mother's mouth, Billy Martino's cock is rock hard again. Monica pulls the covers back and crawls into the heart shaped bed. She holds out her arms, inviting her teenage son to join her.

"MMMMMM!! DARLING! YOU FEEL SO GOOD. YOUR BODY IS SO HARD."

"MOM, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH."

"DARLING, I WANT YOU TO MAKE LOVE TO MOMMY...PLEASE!!"

"Mom, do you mean...you want me...to...fff...?"

"BILLY, DON'T ASK ANY MORE QUESTIONS! JUST COME HERE...AND MAKE LOVE TO MOMMY..."

"OHHH MOM!! YES!! MOM, I WANT YOU TO MAKE LOVE TO ME TOO...OKAY?"

"YES BILLY!! YES!!"

Mother and son kiss, then another, longer kiss. Soon Monica and her 18 year old boy are making out, their eyes totally locked together. The teenager is ready to jump on his sexy mother and start fucking her, but he knows enough from Miss Helen's seminars that he doesn't want to rush this part.

"Billy, remember at the restaurant, when you tried to penetrate me with your eyes? I can feel you're doing it again. I love it. Please darling, penetrate me with your eyes..."

Billy realizes that the lessons he has learned the last couple of days are paying off big time. He has a feeling his sexy raven haired mother is so turned on, just maybe she'll let him...

The teenager starts downward, gently kissing his mothers shoulders, then licking her nipples.

"BILLY!! YES!! MY BABY BOY!! MAKE LOVE TO MOMMY'S TITTIES!! SUCK...MY DARLING BOY!! SUCK ON MOMMY'S TITTIES JUST LIKE YOU USED TO!!"

The hard body milf mom is flat on her back, writhing in pleasure as her son, a clumsy awkward kid a few days ago, has totally taken control of his mother's body and soul. Pulling the bottom part of the red silk teddy aside the 18 year old boy gently plants a kiss on her belly button, then quickly a kiss on the top of one thigh. The sex crazed milf mom spreads her long muscular legs and Billy takes the cue. He playfully licks the inside of one thigh then the other one.

"Mom, you're so beautiful. I want to spend all night between your legs like this..."

"BILLYYYYY!! HURRY!! DON'T TEASE ME ANYMORE!! YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZYYYY!! MOMMY IS SO HORNY!! SO FUCKINNNNN HORNY!!"

The teenager can see part of his mother's spread open dripping wet womanhood. The red teddy is partly in the way.

"BILLY!! GO AHEAD AND GET IT OFF!! GET THE DAMN THING OFF...HURRY!"

"Mom, should I...??"

"RIP THE DAMN THING OFF!! PLEASE!"

The horny 18 year old boy rips the sheer red silk teddy. He stares at the beautiful dripping wet love tunnel, the absolute feast that's spread and open for him.

"MOM! I'M GOING TO MAKE LOVE TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL PUSSY...!!"

"YESSSSSS!! OHHHH BILLLYYYYY!! YESSSS!! LICK MEEEEE!!"

He thinks for a minute about the lesson he learned this afternoon from Miss Helen. He is going to make this last. The horny teenager licks his gorgeous mother's dripping wet labia then slips his tongue into her wide open birth canal. Monica's fists pound the bed as she violently shakes and shudders on the bed.

"BILLY!! MOMMY'S GONNA CUM!!"

Billy stops for a minute. The disappointed mother looks at her boy with a look of pure animal lust.

"Mom, look at me..."

Mother and son lock eyes. Monica knows now that her darling 18 year old son is in charge. The look on her son's face almost drives her to orgasm. Billy smiles at his gorgeous mother, writhing on the bed.

"MOM, IT'S TIME. YOU WANNA CUM FOR ME MOM??? DOES...MOMMY...WANNA CUM FOR HER BOY?"

"YESSSSS!! BILLYYYYYY!! PLEASE!!

The teenager goes down and clumsily finds her swollen clitoris. He licks it as the sexy longed dark haired beauty grabs the back of his head and holds it against her. Billy then puts the tiny swollen nubbin in his mouth and sucks on the dripping wet clit. The youngster had watched the gorgeous Miss Helen and her son Julian and knows his sexy mother is toast.

"BILLLYYYY!! CUMMMINNNN!! CUMMIN FOR YOU DARLING!!"

The sex crazed milf's shaking fills the room as she holds her son's head tight and rides her boy's mouth to her orgasm. Billy's face is flooded with his mother's juices.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!! AAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

The teenager thinks for a minute that its a good thing that the cabins are sound proofed. His mother's high pitched screams would wake up the dead for miles!

Her whole body now totally drained and dripping wet, the milf mother lets go of her son's head, but for some reason the teenager isn't done.

"BILLY!! YOU MADE LOVE TO MOMMY SO GOOD! MADE ME CUM SO FUCKING GOOD!! NOW DARLING...LET ME MAKE LOVE TO YOUR COCK!!I WANNA TASTE MY BOY'S SPERM..."

Billy says nothing, he just keeps licking his mother. Monica's horny love hole is starting to awaken again. Is Billy going to...again?

"Mom, I want to spend the whole night making love to your beautiful pussy. Gonna spend the rest of my life between your legs..."

"Billy? Again? OH MY GODD!! YES DARLING!! MOMMY'S PUSSY IS ALL YOURS DARLING...MAKE LOVE TO MEEEE..."

The teenager licks the insides of her dripping wet hole. Then gently kisses his mother's clit.

"BILLYYYYY!! MOMMY'S SO HORNY!! SO FUCKIN HORNY!!"

"Mom, I'm gonna make you cum again. You ready to scream, mom? Ready to scream for me?"

"YES BILLY!! MAKE ME SCREAM!!"

The 18 year old horny boy sucks her swollen clit. Monica screams as she is on the verge of another orgasm. Suddenly she pushes his head away. The youngster is confused. He thought he was going to bring his mother to another screaming orgasm, but it seems she's not interested anymore.

"Mom, is everything alright? Am I doing something wrong?"

"No Darling, mommy doesn't want to cum this way."

"No?"

"No...I want you inside me."

The teenager suddenly comes to his senses. His sexy mother, the woman of his jack off fantasies, wants him to...fuck her? Did he hear right?

"Mom, are you totally sure? You want me to...fffff..?"

"Yes, darling, please...put your cock in me and make love to me..."

The teenager gets into position straddling his horny mother. He has seen more than a few porn videos and had just watched Julian, the 18 year old boy fuck his sexy blonde mother, but now, it's his turn. He knows there's no way he wants to screw this up.

"BILLY, I'VE WANTED THIS FOREVER. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW HOW LONG I'VE DREAMED ABOUT THIS...NOW ITS GOING TO HAPPEN."

In a total sex fog, Monica grabs her son's rock hard fuck stick and guides it to the entrance of her dripping wet motherhood.

"Darling, go ahead...put it in mommy..."

Young Billy Martino gently pushes and for the first time his virgin cock is inside a beautiful woman! The teenager feels his mother's slippery swollen tunnel gently squeeze his invading prick. One more push and the 18 year old boy has hit bottom.

"MOM!! IT"S SO...WARM!! AND SLIPPERY!! IT FEELS LIKE YOU ARE MASSAGING MY COCK."

"BILLY!! I'M SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH YOU!! I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR COCK!!"

"MOM...NOW DO I...?"

"YES DARLING...MOVE IT IN DEEP THEN OUT A BIT...BACK AND FORTH!! OHHH!! DARLING...YOU'RE HITTING BOTTOM!!"

Mother and son lock eyes again and kiss as Billy starts working his excited cock in and out.

"SLOW DARLING. IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I HAD A COCK INSIDE ME. LET ME GET USED TO IT."

The youngster starts a slow but sensual rhythm as Monica's swollen hole gets used to her son's cock. Her trusty dildo has been her only male companion for years. She quickly realizes that there is no comparison between a rubber dildo and the feeling of her own son's 18 year old cock in her cunt.

"Billy...my darling...go ahead...you can start...fucking me..."

"OHHHH MOM!! YES!!"

The youngster kisses his mother and sees the anxious look on her beautiful face. Billy senses his mother wants this every bit as he does. The feeling of his mother's warm slippery love tunnel is too much for the 18 year old youngster. Suddenly he realizes that...

"MOM!! I'M GOING TO..."

The sexy hard body brunette beauty grabs her darling teenager and holds him tight. All thoughts of forbidden incest are gone as mother and son lock eyes as Billy's body shudders and suddenly...

"MOM!! CUMMMIN!!"

"YES DARLING!! IN MOMMY!! DEEP IN MOMMMMYYYYY!!"

"SHIT MOM!! UGGGHHHHHHHH!! UGGGHHHHHHHHH!!"

Monica Martino, her long muscular legs wrapped around her 18 year old son, grabs the boy's rock hard buttocks and holds then tight trying to get her son's sperm as deep inside her as possible. She feels the boy's first jet hit her cervix. Monica is surprised at how warm it feels inside her. Billy violently pumps away as he empties rope after rope of his virgin semen into his loving mother. Sweat pours from the teenager's body as semen starts to ooze out of the gorgeous dark haired beauty and onto the bed.

"MOM, I'M SORRY!! I KNOW I...SHOT...TOO FAST..."

"Billy, darling, it was...wonderful. We made love, and that's all I care about."

"Mom, you didn't...get off, did you?"

"No, Billy, but that's okay. Maybe it was my fault. Maybe my pussy...squeezed your penis too much. Maybe I shouldn't be squeezing it like that. Next time we'll be a little more relaxed. I just think we both need a lot of...practice."

"Mom, I wanted this to be the best. I feel bad."