Two Weeks in Shanghai

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica woke after a time, getting her senses first, then smiling.

"Good morning," she said.

"Good afternoon."

I lifted the cover and looked at her nudity. Jessica smiled and let me.

"What?" she giggled.

"Just looking in daylight at what I fucked last night."

"And got me pregnant!"

"Yeah, sorry about that."

I spread her legs and looked her up and down. Not every time a one-night stand is still there at lunch-time the next day. I was glad Jessica was still around. She was friendly and happy, and naked. I pulled her up to straddle me.

"I guess it won't hurt for me to cum in you again, then?"

"Bathroom first. And water. Please."

After I heard the toilet flush I moved in and dragged us into the shower. Jessica didn't plan on getting her hair wet, but when she was turned around and fucked, there wasn't any stopping it.

"That went in easy," I said.

"I told you. I'm right in the middle of my time."

"To get pregnant?"

"Uh-huh."

I didn't cum in Jessica again. I gave her a long, hard fucking but we were stopped by voices coming in the front door. I yelled out, "In here!"

Ju came in to see us; she was wearing the flag dress, having chosen to wear it low to cover her pussy, leaving her bruised breasts mostly on show. I stood behind Jessica to hide my erection.

"Hi," I said. "Where have you been?"

"Tony and I went to get coffee and breakfast. We brought you some back."

"He's here?"

"Hi," he said ducking in. I forgot that he had not seen Jessica naked before, he had crashed asleep before she took her clothes off. He was interested to see, and Jessica had nowhere to hide. We had a big group chat in the small bathroom until I interrupted.

"We'll be out in a minute," I said, implying 'get out'.

When the door was shut, I held and kissed Jessica like it might be the last time. Her bare ass felt wonderful to hold. Her wet body was smooth, yet hard.

"You don't want to fuck me anymore?" Jessica asked.

"You still need it?"

Jessica gripped my erection. "This is really good. I love it. I don't think my boyfriend can keep me interested anymore."

"I'm not sure Ju will be happy for us to keep doing it. I have to leave tomorrow afternoon."

"I'll ask her," Jessica said, kissing me.

"I think that Tony guy wants to fuck you," I diverted.

"I know. I can tell."

"Let him have a piece. We're all here, it would be easy. Be nice to the guy."

"You want me to fuck him?"

"Jessica. You're clearly an easy lay. You've fucked a lot of guys, right?"

"Hmmm," she grinned.

"Give him a turn."

"Let's see," was all she would say, reaching for a towel.

Jessica and I walked out naked, drying ourselves. Ju came over and nervously kissed me. I pulled the straps off her shoulder, dropping the dress to the ground.

"Fresh hickeys," I whispered, looking at her breasts, giving her a wink. "You got fucked this morning."

"Yes," Ju blushed.

"Good for you," I said genuinely. "Was it good?"

Ju blushed and shrugged 'okay'. I looked over at Tony and he went red, realizing I knew he'd fucked my girl. And he was the only one dressed, trying his best not to stare at Jessica drying off right next to him.

"Okay, us two will eat," I said pointing at Jessica and me, "But after that, what does everyone want to do? You all wanna keep having sex?"

Those three started talking in Chinese that I didn't know. I opened the breakfast; it was lukewarm ham and cheese croissants and a chewy danish each.

"What's the conclusion?" I interrupted eventually.

"I don't think I can take a Chinese guy again. Not today. Not after having that from a foreigner," Jessica said undiplomatically.

"Tony wants to fuck her, she doesn't want to," Ju explained. Tony looked understandably grumpy. "Jessica says Tony can keep fucking me while she has you, but he says he's had me already, so what's the point, he only wants Jessica."

"I'm not fucking a Chinese guy. Not after that," she said again, pointing at my dick.

There was some more Chinese conversation. It seemed heated, but you never can tell. Sometimes in China people ordering tea sound like they are in an argument. Whatever happened though, Tony picked up his gear, sighed and left. He didn't seem particularly upset, but wasn't delighted either. He said goodbye to me politely. I said I'd see him again at Cotton.

"So...what was that? What's happening now?"

"You can have sex with both of us," Jessica said.

I looked at Ju. "Is that what you want?"

"I'm okay. I had sex with that guy, so I can't say you shouldn't."

"Okay," I nodded. "Shall we go to bed?"

It was an overcast day. It wasn't cold, we still needed to use the aircon, but it was dull outside. Perhaps there would be a thunderstorm later. I feel restless staying inside when it is sunny, so the dull weather made me relaxed about going back to bed so early in the afternoon.

I'd never actually slept with two girls at once before. I'd had more than one girl in a night, but not together. It was surprisingly awkward. I lay in the middle and tried to hug both of them at once, but I could only kiss one, right? In the end I had to get them involved with each other, too, to make it work. The girls baulked at vaginal sex, but didn't mind kissing on the mouth or breasts. I could get one to sit on my cock and the other one on my face, and they were comfortable kissing and touching each other while we did it. Ju would suck Jessica's tits while I fucked Ju from behind. I could get them into a breast-on-breast clinch, laying on their side as I fucked Jessica from behind. Neither of them were too fussed about sucking the other girl's juices off my cock. Even though they had unprotected sex Ju swore that Tony didn't cum in her, so I only came in Jessica - having already (possibly) gotten her pregnant the night before. She still complained about it, of course.

"What's it matter?" I teased her. "If you're going to get pregnant, you already will be."

After cumming twice, I was perfectly relaxed. I pushed the girls together to hug and kiss, caressing each other's body. I sat back comfortably to watch and film them entwined intimately. It was a special sight.

"Guys, I'm going to upload this to the internet when I get out of China, yeah? You okay with that."

"Huh? That will be embarrassing."

"No one in China will be able to see it. Great Firewall of China will keep it offshore."

Neither of them protested. They certainly didn't stop. Jessica and Ju were connecting well. I went out to make drinks. When I came back into the room Jessica was laying on top, legs spread, tonguing Ju's mouth.

"Will you two just get on with it and fuck," I teased.

"How?" Jessica brushed me off, continuing to kiss.

"Maybe after the sex toys are delivered," I said, but neither answered, they were busy necking and squeezing each other's breasts. Around six, Jessica had to get ready for work. All of us were starving, but there was no time for Jessica, she was meant to start at seven. We three did our best to squeeze into the small shower, and Jessica borrowed a white shirt from Ju. She wore her bra from the day before, but left her panties behind and went bare under her skirt. Ju said she would wash them for her and bring them in.

"It's okay," Jessica smiled, "I'll come over one day after work. I can sleep here again if you like?"

"I won't be here next week," I reminded her.

Jessica laughed. "We don't need you!"

I flushed red. Ah, okay. Got it.

"Come back tonight," I asked her. "I don't leave until tomorrow."

"Can't. I blew my boyfriend off last night. I need to fuck him tonight or he'll be pissed."

"You said you can't fuck Chinese again."

"He's my boyfriend, la!" Jessica said dismissively. "I have to fuck that one."

We all went down to Cotton with Jessica. Tony was off that night; Saturday nights were slower and a more mature crowd than Thursday or Friday. We were all so hungry. Ju and I could wolf down Cotton Burgers, but Jessica had to make do with stealing bits and pieces from the kitchen. We stayed sat at the bar where Jessica was pouring. It was genuinely fun; we had put each other in a good mood. Jessica kept on and on about the delight of finally being fucked by a foreigner cock, even to some of the other customers she knew - though she didn't say that cock was sitting at the other end of the bar kissing the neck of the girl with the scoop of her dress hanging down below her ass.

"This dress really is sagging," I said, gripping Ju's bare ass above the material. "We could take it back, maybe? See if we can exchange?"

"No. I know you like it," Ju whispered, kissing my ear.

"Okay," I replied, getting hard again.

We stayed until late, Ju moving around the whole of Cotton with all the ease of a girl that didn't have her ass out. People looked, whispered, slyly took photos, but no one complained.

I had to say, "You are fucking gorgeous." It may not have seemed like a classy outfit to wear to a bar, but Ju pulled it off with style. She had such an elegant walk; it made her backside look regal.

That night we were kicked out along with the rest of the crowd. Jessica was out the back somewhere at closing and knowing she planned to meet her own boyfriend that night, I didn't bother to ask for her to give support. It was better to spend our last night alone, anyway.

"How was that guy?" I asked Ju on the way home.

"This morning?"

"Yeah. Tony."

"Okay," Ju smiled, having had enough drink to be less nervous about the topic.

"He fucked you well?"

"I guess. I wasn't really expecting it. I woke up and he was there naked. I thought we must have already done it the night before. So, when he came onto me, I thought we must be doing it again. It wasn't til he finished that I found out it was our first time."

"Where did he cum?"

"On my tummy. He was going to cum in me. The only way I could get him to pull it out was say he could come back after I was on the pill working, and he could cum in me then."

"You were serious?"

"I don't know. You think I give sex too easy, right?"

I laughed. "Don't worry. I like you let guys fuck you easily."

We had a quick shower, then long slow sex in our bed. Ju was getting well-practiced. She drew her cunt up and down my cock as much for her own enjoyment as mine. She knew how to sit up top and get us both off.

"I've never cum before I met you," she panted, laying on me after screaming the neighbors awake.

"You like it."

"I wanna do it every day now."

"You've changed."

"You woke me up," she said, kissing my mouth. "You wanna cum now?"

"I really want to put it in you."

"You can. If you want."

"In your cunt? You don't mind?"

"It's okay."

"You sure?"

Ju nodded.

"You don't mind getting pregnant?"

"I might not get pregnant," Ju said, kissing me again. "Put it in me."

In the back of my mind there was still a niggle. Pregnancy trap? Fake pregnancy trap? Jealous that I'd possibly gotten Jessica pregnant?

"Next trip," I resolved. "I'll cum in you when the pill is working. And I'll get you pregnant after you graduate."

"Promise?" she smiled.

"It would be my pleasure to knock you up."

"Knock me up?"

"Fuck you pregnant."

"Oh." Ju held and kissed me dearly. I nailed her til we could no longer keep awake. In the morning when we woke, I picked up where we left off. We spent an hour in her cunt before we left the bedroom. Ju wore her dungarees out for breakfast in the park café, breasts and hickeys on view.

"I love that you show your body outside. Such great tits."

"Thank you," Ju smiled.

At my request, she dropped her porn files from her phone to mine, the ones from the hotel gangbang session she had when we first met.

"I'll put these online too, yeah?"

"On the internet?"

"Yeah," I said. "Will be cool, right, having your cunt getting fucked, out there for the world to see?"

"Hmm," she frowned, but gave permission.

I never did like goodbyes. I'm sentimental, but if you have to go, then go. Don't drag out the minutes clock-watching. Back in the apartment I packed quietly and left before I had to. I was looking forward to a drinking session in the airline lounge before sleeping all of my long flight home. I'd had so much more sex than I usually would on a trip away, I needed rest! We did a quick video call before I got on the plane, Ju naked on my screen, of course.

I went from the morning arrival straight into the office. The first thing I did was to sort out my upcoming travel diary. I sent a message to Ju to check when her next period would be finished, and the pill would be working.

"This time I'll stay for three weeks," I told myself, smiling. The bosses would wonder why the hell I needed so much time in Shanghai, but China was a money-factory for us, and the Shanghai office liked having me there. None of my xenophobic peers liked going at all, so no one minded if I volunteered to go more times that my natural share.

Three interesting things happened in the weeks after I arrived home, before I returned. Firstly, the sex toy package arrived at Ju's apartment. Rabbit vibrator, remote love egg, and extra-large dildo. And gel. Ju had no idea how to use them, so we had a lot of fun video-calling and teaching her.

That partly led to the second interesting thing. Jessica from the bar came over to pick up her clothes, then stayed overnight. Jessica and Ju got close sexually. They wouldn't let me watch them live, but Ju would take videos and send me. They shared the toys freely, helping each other get off. Jessica made Ju get used to the taste of her pussy, though she herself would not go near Ju's cunt. Not even finger her. Only fuck her with the toys.

What I did watch live, though, was Ju fuck one of her university professors. Ju had only received credits instead of distinctions in two of her exams. She needed distinctions. By chance she ran into the Senior who enters the grades into the system for the faculty. He was nerdy, chubby, and old. He didn't know she had left her video-phone on through the whole thing. Sweat sprayed as he panted on each stroke. To her credit, Ju took her fucking admirably each time, making the guy feel good about the sex he gave her. I'm not sure if she showed me every time he visited, but she let me see him come over for sex with her three times.

Ju made him wear condoms, but the guy didn't mind. He couldn't believe his luck, he was definitely polite and appreciative. Not many of us are lucky enough to bed a girl like Ju, especially now she had the skills she did, and an entirely shaved pussy. The guy knew he had a moment to savor, and he didn't cling to her. He thanked her for letting him use her to get off, then peacefully left each time. I could sense strong self-awareness, a good EQ. I guess you do need life skills to become a senior person at a university.

"Baby, I'm not going to stop you from being with other guys, but I'd prefer if it was just me while I'm there in Shanghai this upcoming trip."

"Of course!" Ju smiled into the camera. "I'm not going to be with anyone else if you are here. But Jessica wants to come over again. Will you be okay with that?"

"Ha!" I laughed. "Yes, I think that will be fine."

"So, I'll see you Saturday night?"

"Yes. Flight gets in around seven. So, I guess around nine at the apartment?"

"You want to stay in, or go out?

"After this many weeks away?" I said. "When I get there, I want you naked on the bed with your legs open. And expect to be fucked until morning."

"Understood," Ju smiled. "See you Saturday."

"Saturday," I repeated.

What was it going to be like, I wondered? Would it be the same, would our familiarity make it even better as we fell into each other's' arms? Or was I trying to re-live a once-off thrill, foolishly trying to re-capture a wisp of a moment? Was I about to launch a lifelong love affair, or would I go there and wake up to my blind lust, having disrupted Ju's life beyond recovery?

"I guess I'll soon find out," I told myself, finishing my packing.

(What happens later is a story in itself. Send a note / leave a comment, if you have interest?)

1...456789