Two Weeks in Shanghai

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You won't be wearing clothes when you're here, right? So, it's appropriate."

"You're not going to put those videos online, right?"

"Not unless you want me to."

Ju didn't answer, continuing to spin and pose in each part of the apartments. In the end we sat in a cafe looking through each video, there were six of them. The studio apartments and the one-bedroom places were mostly around three to four hundred square feet, it was just a matter of preference between one big room or two smaller ones. The place we chose was near my hotel and Cotton's. Ju could walk to the subway station easily to get to school, though it was further away than where she currently lived. We decided on a bedroom separate to the living area, though the room it was tiny. We could probably just fit a double bed wall-to-wall, and a closet by the door. The kitchen was in a corner of the living area, and was clean and new. Fridge, gas stove-top, microwave, washing machine. There was a tiny balcony that had a surprisingly nice view of the suburbs to the south.

"Shanghai is surprisingly green, huh?" I heard myself saying on the video as Ju moved out to the balcony, briefly spinning her nudity in the sunshine before going back into the living room. "And there is good light in here."

Renting was a smooth process. Ju had her ID, I had the cash out of an ATM for the deposit, first month's rent and agent fee. They gave me bank details to pay monthly later; lucky I still had a China bank account with money in it. The guys in the agency smiled and gave me a thumbs-up, then we got the keys. We stopped at a small hardware store for a tape measure and notebook.

"Renting here is surprisingly easy," I said as we walked back over to take another look, now it was ours for two years. The lift was old but worked well, and the front door to the apartment was at the end of the hall, which was good for privacy and noise. The sun was low on the horizon, lighting up the living room fully and bedroom at an angle. We undressed and got busy prepping our home, rather than have sex. We measured the rooms, skirting-board to skirting-board and discussed what furniture was needed. We stood at the door between the two rooms, me behind Ju, erection running up her back, her breasts in my hands.

"Double bed," I said, "With a small headboard so it doesn't take up much room. Hydraulic hinge for storage under. Closet over here with mirrored doors to give more sense of space, and so I can watch myself fucking you. What do you think?"

"That's fine," Ju smiled, reaching behind and gripping my balls and hard-on, as I squeezed her tits.

"What do you want in the living room?" I asked her.

"Sofa there? Big rug. Small table. Computer desk. Table with TV there?"

"Okay. All acceptable."

The bathroom was next to the kitchen. It had a stand-up shower that needed a curtain, and all the other gear a bathroom needs. We dressed and went to Ikea straight away with the measurements. There is a store only five minutes taxi from Xujiahui.

If you want to see how we decked out Ju's apartment, we used a MALM double bed with the lift-up storage underneath, the mattress lifts up like a car bonnet. To give an idea of how tiny the apartment was, the width of the bed literally just fit the width of the room. You had to crawl onto the bed from the bottom. The large window was almost the width of the room at the head of the bed. Down by the foot of the bed next to the door we bought a TRYSIL closet, and customized to have mirrors on both doors, not just one. We used a TERTIAL work lamp to stick the headboard of the bed, given there was no room for any side tables.

In the living room we bought the largest STOENSE white soft rug we could find (almost too big for the space, in hindsight), and a white SODERHAMN corner sofa. We got a LACK coffee-table and a BESTA TV cabinet, it was literally the largest one that would fit in that corner near the bedroom door. We went to a cheap home place for bathroom gear and a shower curtain - I found one that was completely clear plastic. Perfect! Ju found a soft basket that would clip onto the bed-head to keep the book you might be reading, or the sex gel. We got a TV from a place called Yolo. Everything could be delivered on Saturday.

"Brilliant," I told Ju. "Now for the next problem. Your boyfriend."

We went to dinner at Cotton's, sitting inside in the brightly-lit downstairs room next to the long bar. Ju's straps had either stretched or slipped; the front triangles literally covered only half her nipples. Her hickeys were in plain sight. It wasn't just me staring, we assembled an interested audience.

"So...," I opened the conversation after we'd ordered the second bottle of cheap white wine. "Boyfriend. What's the plan?"

"I spoke with him today," Ju revealed.

"What?" I was surprised. "How? What happened?"

"I rang him after you left. There were lots of messages he had left me already."

"And? Fight?"

"No fight. We were being nice."

"And...?" I asked, intrigued.

"He doesn't want me to go."

Okay, not unexpected. I wouldn't either. Ju was a babe.

"So, what happens?"

"I asked him to help me put my things in a bag so I can collect them. He won't do it. Said he will tell my parents what's going on."

"That's blackmail."

"I agreed that if he lets me go and doesn't say anything, that he can have the room until the rent finishes in September."

"Okay, that's a good result, no?"

Ju sighed. "And I still have to sleep with him."

"What?" I roared.

"He wants to have sex. He said he doesn't need me to stay with him, just fuck him."

"What? When, where? How often?"

"At that house, obviously. I told him I was going to stay on my friend's sofa, that he could not come over."

I didn't say it, but that was a massive relief. I was prepared that Ju would bring guys back to the new apartment at some stage, but not that boyfriend. That would test my magnanimity too much.

"When?"

"Three times a week, anytime that is convenient to me."

"How do you feel about it?" I asked, my good mood gone. Lucky I'd had a few wines, I get calm on wine.

"He's had me so many times already, I guess it doesn't matter. I always knew he just wanted my body, now there is no pretense anymore. And I won't have to feel guilty about being shaved and having these bruises on my breasts," she said, pointing at the hickeys, shown openly in the bar given the state of her dress.

"When do you want to pick up your things?" I asked warily.

"Sooner the better," Ju told me. "If I have my things, after that it will be easier to get out of it. If I tell my parents he's blackmailing me..."

Ju tried to convince herself it would work, but she hadn't even told her parents she had been giving away free lodgings, let alone her vagina tossed in as part of the deal.

"I'll get my gear, then find a way to get out of it."

"When?"

"I don't know. I'd like to do it before we get the furniture for the apartment on Saturday. I don't want this hanging over me when we move in."

"It's Thursday already. Go now."

"What?"

"Go. Get it done. Get your things, do what you have to do."

"You think so?"

"I agree," I said, "If the only way to get your things out of that house is to fuck the guy, go and get it over with."

"You're not happy with me."

I laughed. "Ju. You don't need to worry. We only met last Monday. You'd just fucked six guys, or whatever it was. Too early for me to be jealous. Another cock in you now isn't going to make much difference."

"But I want to have sex with you tonight."

"Try and get it done early, come back to the hotel afterward, maybe we still can."

"You really don't mind doing it with me, just after another guy was in there?"

"Hey," I laughed, trying to lighten my own mood, "I'd rather be the last guy that fucks you than the first. If a choice has to be made, I'd rather you left him than left me."

Ju leaned and kissed me fiercely. "I'm so sorry."

"Go," I said. "Open your legs for the guy, get it over with. Get your gear, bring it back to the hotel. Hurry back."

"I love you," she said.

Ordinarily I would have liked to say that back. But the girl who just expressed her love was about to leave the table in the sexy dress I bought her, to go and give her vagina to another guy.

"Ring me when you are coming back."

I don't know how she got there; the trains were still running, I guessed. When I went to my room, I realized I should have given her some taxi cash to bring her gear back. I sent her a message to say I'd come down to pay when she arrived if she wanted to take one. No reply.

It was late before I slept. I was determined not to call, to let her be, but it was difficult. I had a restless sleep, waking and checking a number of times to see if she had come back. She had not. Nor in the morning when I finally had to get up. Was that the last I'd see of Ju? It's possible. I had the keys to the apartment, and the furniture was being delivered the next day, so I guessed I better move in anyway. I'd need help with the utilities, and Wi-Fi. Perhaps someone at work could help? It would be difficult to explain, especially as the lease was in Ju's name.

At work I was dog tired. Flat. I kept checking my phone. Nothing. I was tempted to call a number of times, but resisted. People noticed I was off-color. At three in the afternoon, I told my local team-leader to run the end-of-week meeting, I was going back to the hotel for a sleep. They all agreed I looked like I needed it.

You can imagine my surprise when I walked in the room and Ju was there, surrounded by tri-stripe packing bags and supermarket boxes. She ran over and into my arms, kissing passionately. She then stepped back a pace, looking at me, testing my reaction. Was I happy to see her?

"Come back here," I smiled, more relieved than I thought I would be. "Kiss."

Ju stepped in again and kissed. A long, wonderful kiss. I ran my hands up her back. She was wearing a t-shirt and shorts that I'd not seen before, and for the first time she was wearing a bra and panties.

"This can come off," I asked, touching her bra strap.

Ju nodded, lifting her t-shirt up and off, then undoing the bra.

"Shit," I said, confronted by fresh, raw hickeys surrounding her nipples.

"I'm sorry," she said, going red. She put the t-shirt back on to cover up.

"It's okay," I told her, trying to sound convincing. "It happened, then? He had you?"

Ju nodded. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Really. It's what we said to do. You got all your gear, though? This is all of it?"

"Most. There are still some towels and sheets, but I can get other ones. The new bed is bigger."

"How did you get in the room?"

"I told the cleaner in the hall I forgot my key. She recognized me, let me in."

There was a lot of stuff. I looked in one of the open boxes. I lifted out a box of twelve condoms. Looking inside, five were missing. Ju saw me holding them.

"I thought I'd bring the left-overs. In case you wanted to cum in me before the pill is ready," she said sheepishly.

"He used five of them on you?"

"No, not just last night!" Ju screamed out, then came to take the box and hide it in her toiletries bag.

"How did you carry all these bags and boxes here?" I asked, sensing something was off.

"I got some help."

"You brought your boyfriend here?" I asked, trying to hide my alarm.

"No!" she defended immediately. "I'm not going to do that! One of the other house-mates. I said I had a room here for one night."

"Which house-mate?" I peered at her. "The one from the shower?"

Ju sighed and sat on the bed, not answering.

"What happened?" I asked gently, coming to sit next to her.

"I'm so sorry you had to get caught up in my mess," Ju said softly.

"I caused a lot of it. Come on. Tell me what happened, then we'll go find somewhere for a drink."

"I went there. I was wearing that dress. All the people in the house saw what had happened to me, all the bruises. They knew I had been out sleeping around all that time I was away. They saw me packing my things. Of course, my boyfriend made sure we had loud sex. The way he did it, it was like he was trying to regain his pride. I had been out, I was leaving, but he was still fucking me. It was helping him save face. So, I did it the way he wanted it. Yelling out, begging, more, more, more, all his shit that he wanted me to yell. I wanted to come back here but there was too much stuff and I was so tired. He woke me in the night to do it again, loud, so everyone was woken up. And then this morning before he had to go to a tutorial."

"Gee. He left you there in the bed?"

"He has compulsory tutorials. And he thinks I will come back again, right?"

What Ju dared not tell me was she slept some more, then got up into the shower. This time that house-mate came into her, instead of her coming into his shower. Knowing what Ju had done, knowing Ju was leaving, this time he didn't just wash her. He turned her around and pushed her forward.

"Only if you help me move my things to the hotel," Ju negotiated. The guy agreed.

He fucked her brutally in the shower. And then in his room afterward, he had always wanted to nail her in his own sheets, he told her as he gripped her ass and watched her ride his boner.

"You got your stuff," I shrugged. "And your boyfriend didn't cum in you, right? You're not pregnant. That's good."

"I'm so sorry," Ju said again. "And he's not my boyfriend, not anymore."

I put my arm around her shoulder. "Hey, I don't own you. You make your own decisions. I support you."

"Why you so nice to me?"

"Everything I have from you is more than I expect."

I'm not sure Ju understood the meaning, but she got the intent. She held me tightly.

"Let's go for a drink," I said. "The sun's gorgeous out there. Let's find a beer garden, then dinner. We'll have an early night though, both of us are tired."

With a full complement of clothes, I didn't fuss over what Ju would wear. My only request was no bra and no panties. Ju wore a conservative floral summer dress, the least sexy thing we had been out together with.

"You look normal," I teased her. "Like you were just a normal girlfriend."

She held my arm as we walked along. We went to Shanghai Brewery, early enough to get a seat outside. We drank beer and wine and stayed to eat, too. We sat across from each other like a normal couple, we talked like a normal couple. In her dress with her hair down, Ju was gorgeous. I had taken her for a prostitute at the beginning, and frankly we had mostly dressed her like once since. But on this day, she was a babe, just a regular babe.

Until we got back to the room. After the drinks, her body didn't feel sore at all. As I struck my cock into her in the shower she sexily pushed back, letting my erection sink deeper.

"This is the second cock you've had in you today," I reminded her.

"I know." I couldn't see Ju blush. It wasn't just her second.

"Did you ever think you'd be such a slut?"

"No," she groaned, grinding herself back against me. "Do you mind?"

"I'm okay. Better to be in the queue than out of the queue."

"I don't understand," Ju said, turning back to look at me.

"It's okay. Keep fucking."

It was a nice night in bed. Our sex was slow and deliberate rather than frenzied. Ju was surprised and appreciative that I hadn't changed my care and passion for her, even though I knew she had slept with her ex-boyfriend. We talked about the apartment with the excitement of a young couple. The next morning, I would sit at the apartment waiting for the furniture guys to come, oversee the assembly. I would give money to Ju to go and buy household goods. We needed a quilt, pillows, sheets and cover. Towels she had, but nothing my size. Cleaning gear. Mop, broom, toilet brush. Toilet paper. The list went on. For Ju, the cost was beyond reach, I was humbled by how young people in some places really do live day by day, salvaging what they can piece by piece. Just going out and buying all these new things in one huge hit was an entirely new experience for Ju. I was happy to see her so over-the-moon.

Before we slept, I asked Ju that if she woke first in the morning, could she wake me up by sucking my cock. Ju being a generous soul did exactly that. It was wonderful. Her mouth was gentle and warm and wet, her ruffled hair tickling my skin. I pulled her around into a sixty-nine and lapped at her slit, tongue in her hole. Her hair hadn't grown back at all, she was as smooth and bare as the day we used the crème on her.

"I love your cunt," I said spontaneously. "Your taste is divine."

"Really? Other girls taste different?"

"Yes. Other girls taste different. Your cunt it like some sort of perfume. We could bottle it and sell it."

Ju laughed. We rolled around and had some naked fun before getting ready for the day. We would take as much of Ju's bags and boxes as we could with us in the morning to the apartment. Anything left over we could take later; I wasn't planning to pull the plug on the hotel until Sunday morning.

"How did you and that guy bring all this stuff?" I couldn't help but ask. There was more than Ju and I could carry. Ju just shrugged and we were in such a rush that I let it go. I wanted breakfast and we needed to be at the apartment by nine, our first delivery slot was between nine and eleven.

What Ju also hadn't told me is after spending an hour getting nailed in that house-mate's room, they enlisted the help of one of that guy's friends to help bring the stuff to the hotel. I had been right; it was too much for just the two of them to carry. After delivering the gear and her to our room, Ju couldn't get those two to leave without paying the same fee. There was only one way they would go, so Ju lay naked on her back on top of our bed. Those two boys took turns, back and forth, fucking the hell out of her one at a time. Again and again they swapped. Neither of them used condoms. Thankfully the boys heard her frightened pleas not to get her pregnant, pulling out to cum on her body and face. Ju had been right not to tell me, especially given it way my bed. I don't think I would have got over that hump, excuse the pun.

"What shall I wear?" Ju asked. "I'll be out shopping without you."

I smiled. "Doesn't matter. You can still look sexy. The white skirt with the blue crop-top?"

"Okay."

It wasn't far to our new place, but we called a taxi to help carry as much as we could. I enjoyed the naivety of Ju's dress sense. Not having worn revealing clothes often in life, she didn't think to check what was showing. As we carried things through the hotel and in an out of the taxi, the loose crop-top was off her breasts more than on. A trail of guys stopped for a double-take. The taxi driver was in an especially nice mood, helping us to unload at our destination. Both of us stared at her ass through the light skirt as she walked the path in front of us. He gave me a thumbs-up, as the real estate agency guys had done.

We arrived just in time to take the Ikea delivery. It was good to have Ju there to explain where to assemble everything. The two guys listened intently, as you would expect, and were disappointed to see her go out shopping. With nothing to do but 'supervise', I opened my laptop, connected through my phone hot-spot and did work. I had a week of emails to catch up on. One of my overseas colleagues had even asked what had distracted me that week, that I wasn't responding like I usually did. I did what I could to slam through everything in the moment I had alone.

Ju came back with her first load as the guys were working on assembling the bed.

"Just the supermarket," she said, pulling out all the cleaning products and some simple household and kitchen items. I pulled the crop top up and off and put it on the bench, kissing her bare breasts. One of the guys building the bed stood in the bedroom doorway watching, waiting to get our attention. It took Ju a while to notice.

1...34567...9