Two Weeks in Shanghai

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe. But I don't want to be a prostitute."

"Okay," I smiled, "That's good. Then I won't have to pay you anything."

"No," she said, kissing my lips. "You rescued me. You helped me. You let me stay with you."

I squeezed her ass tightly. "You feel nice. Super pretty. Super body. How sore do you feel? If we use your vagina tonight, will it hurt?"

"I don't know," Ju said honestly.

"Well, we can wait til tomorrow. I have to be in the office from early til noon, then I have a lunch, but I can be back at the hotel around two. We could spend the afternoon tomorrow having sex."

"Okay," Ju smiled, kissing me. "Thank you."

"For?"

"Being nice to me. Not making me... for waiting for me to get rest."

We walked back to the hotel; it was a lovely evening. We showered together intimately again, then fell asleep naked in each other's arms, kissing and gently touching.

It was the way we woke up, too. I wasn't in a rush this time. In the morning sun, Ju was the most beautiful nude woman I'd seen. Petite, yet proportioned and strong. Ju was genuinely kind and gentle, naturally positive and happy. She went to breakfast with me in her white shirt, clinging happily to my arm like a girlfriend. I bought an extra ticket and we stayed talking as long as we could, before I had to go. I said I'd give her money to go shopping for more clothes, before I came back in the early afternoon - but Ju said she rather we go together, if I didn't mind.

"You can pick what looks good. It doesn't have to take long. We can still have time before dinner for me to give you sex," she assured me.

"Yeah, okay," I shrugged. Sounded good to me.

Luckily work was super busy and the lunch engaging; it kept my mind from the shaved pussy I was going to hopefully fuck later in the day; it made the time go quick. When I got into the hotel is was ten after two. Ju rushed to the door when she heard me open it. It was a welcome-back kiss that made me melt. Ju was naked, showered, her hair down and silky. Her small, nude body fit beautifully against me. Her ass was tight, as were her breasts pushing against me.

"I thought you wanted to go shopping?"

"We can," she smiled as we kissed. "But maybe you can do it to me first, before we go? Then you can relax?"

How could I say no?

"Are you ready? It doesn't hurt anymore?"

"I think I can. You can try."

I held her ass tightly and kissed passionately. Had I ever been so hard for a girl? It was a massive relief for me to undo my pants and let myself loose. Ju stepped back as I took my clothes off. I could see goosebumps on her skin as I moved closer, my erection overwhelmingly present between us.

"All those guys you fucked Sunday night. They had big cocks?" I asked, standing close but not touching.

"I don't remember."

"Your boyfriend. Is it like this?"

"No."

It was clear Ju was still a rookie, despite her crash-course with the Brits. She had sucked those boys' cocks and I was keen to have her practice on me, but the first point of order was fucking her. I brought Ju gently down to the bed. I checked her pussy for moisture.

"Need to get you wetter if I'm going to get in," I told her. Laying her on her back, I put my head between Ju's thighs. "Wow. You taste good."

Ju was too embarrassed to watch me do it. Her boyfriend never licked, sucked or fingered her like I did. A few of the guys at her gangbang had done it, but not as gently and sensually as I was. Instinctively, Ju's hips began rolling. She started a nervous wail, gripping the sheets.

"Please. Stop. I'm going to pee," she squealed out.

One day I would suck her through to completion, and see what really happened if I didn't stop - but right at that moment I had Ju's pussy at a place I needed. Crawling up her body I kneed her thighs open wide. I reached for the gel bottle and smeared my erection. I held the tip of my cock, running it through her slit to wet it.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

'Do you have a condom?" she panted, hips moving in sync with the cock rubbing her. I didn't answer. I put my cock head at her hole and pushed.

"Geez, that's tight," I told both of us, pushing up as hard as I could. Ju screamed out as I opened her two inches. "Fuck, this is going to be hard work. Those guys didn't stretch you at all?"

Out and in, out and in, each time I got a bit further inside that tiny gorgeous Chinese cunt. I leaned down without squashing her and kissed her mouth. At first Ju was squeamish from the smell of her own vagina on me, but eventually the moment took over. We fucked like two people that wanted to be naked together, who wanted to connect to each other's body. I pierced her as best I could, pushing and shoving and opening her up. Remarkably I got all of me in her; the stretching power of her vagina was amazing. Once I was all in, for a time we stayed motionless, holding each other as a single entity, like one tree had grown around another.

Then we kissed. The fragrance of Ju's scent was enchanting. The smell of her pussy went to my brain. The sound of her slopping as I began to hump her little pussy was intoxicating. I could tell Ju liked it, too. Girls can fake orgasm, but not happiness. The smile, the kiss, the tight grip of a girl in love with the guy humping her is unmistakable. Ju was happy I was the person giving her sex.

I pulled out, rolled her over and pushed back in from behind. Oh, Ju's body felt good. Tiny, tight, yet her cunt took all of me.

"How can all that get in?" Ju groaned out, saying what I was thinking.

"I guess those guys must have re-sized you after all, a little bit at least."

"Oh," Ju moaned into the pillow at the thought. "Are you going to make me pregnant, too?"

"You want me to?"

"If it makes you feel good, you can," she panted.

"No. Wait until the pill is working."

"You'll be gone by then."

"I come back here every couple of months."

For a while we stopped talking, concentrating on the sex. It was good. Ju felt good. That little thing under me was wickedly feminine. Each thrust had impact, bringing a grunt of pleasure out of her. I pulled out and put Ju to her back. I was about to cum and I wanted her to see it. I fucked her face-to-face before pulling out and scrambling up to her breasts. I coated them in white paste.

"Oh, that felt good,' I breathed. "It's going to be nice having you here for a while. You are great to fuck."

I lay next to Ju and kissed her ear and neck, enjoying the peace of the moment. We had all the time in the world, all to ourselves. Ju left the sperm on her, letting it dry where it was before we got up to go out.

Down in Xujiahui there is a huge shopping complex, but we didn't go there. We went to a small street behind the glitzy mall which has a long row of independent and individually owned clothing stores. Some were grunge, biker, western, or lace, alternative sports, and one comparatively large shop with 'street' clothes. Torn denim sexy, rather than fluro whore sexy, if that makes sense. No lingerie, but plenty of crop-tops and Union Jack bikinis.

"I often wanted to try these type clothes, but my boyfriend doesn't like me to dress this way. He likes me to wear baggy things."

I nodded. "None of that here."

That store was all about young women wearing clothes that only young women can get away with. I was a kid in a candy-store, pulling dress after skirt after top off the racks and giving her to try. We were the only customers on a weekday afternoon, there with two male staff - both of them hipster try-hards. The dressing-room was a cubicle with a curtain by the register. Wearing only her little yellow dress, changing was a nude affair. The guys didn't make a fuss that I stayed and watched, curtain open. As we got more and more into the fun of trying wild clothes, the changing was happening in the vicinity of the changeroom, rather than in it. For a while Ju was attempting meekly to cover herself from the two male staff, but that didn't last. They replaced me in bringing outfits we might like to try. I sat on a stool and ogled as those two guys ran back and forth into the racks. Ju stood mostly naked, trying each on, piece by piece. The guys teased her about her breast hickeys, and being shaved. She blushed, but the ribbing was in good spirits. One of them was astute enough to work out the white flakes on her breasts was dried cum. It was a once-ff experience for all of us, a lot of fun. In the end we chose three sets. One was a spaghetti strap cotton dress in an American flag pattern. There were foot-long thin tassels hanging from the bottom hem. If you tied the shoulder straps short enough to cover her tits, the tasseled hem began well above her pussy. If you lowered the shoulders enough that the wind wouldn't expose her slit, then her tits mostly hung out.

"Devil or the deep blue sea," I said, to three blank stares. "Never mind."

The second set was a green and white thick-striped soft, flared mini. Without wind it just covered her ass. In a gentle breeze it would be obscene. Bending over would risk a fine. A stretchy off-white singlet set it off beautifully.

The last set we bought, Ju walked out of the store wearing. A thin, breezy cotton skirt with an elastic waist that fell below the knee. By thin, I mean you could see the color and shape of her ass through it. I only convinced her it was okay because she was shaved. If Ju still had pubes, they would have been obvious through the material. On top we put a sky blue super-short crop top, loose with a wide neck such that one shoulder would always be exposed, along with most of one breast. Leaning forward, nothing stopped our view of both tits. With the sandals she had, the get-up was breezy summer sexy, girl-next-door coming of age. When we walked out into the natural light I sucked in a breath. Her ass was easier to see in the sunshine.

"What?" Ju asked, sensing my surprise.

"Nothing. You look great. Your ass... its fucking gorgeous."

"You can see through?"

"No. Don't be silly," I lied.

We stopped in a few smaller places, trying on pieces. Most times I could watch her change around the curtain, but Ju didn't come out of the cubicle naked again; the staff were either female or the store was too busy. We bought one outfit in the very last store, something for the evening. It was a short black dress with a conservative front, but dropped openly to her ass at the rear. Her back was entirely exposed, along with the top half of her ass. It was an interesting mix of formal front, yet casual at the back. The material was soft cotton which added to the less-formal, slightly ruffled look. With her hair tied up, Ju was stunning in it, even the lady in the store was impressed with how well the dress hung on her.

"It's not usually meant to show that much of your backside, though" the lady said in Chinese to Ju. She tried pulling the front down, but the loose, scooped rear of the dress naturally sat six inches below the top of Ju's butt crack. "Are you sure you want to wear it like that? It's quite bare."

I could see Ju pointing at me. "He likes it like that."

When Ju explained to me after, I suggested it wasn't just me that got off on it. She seemed pretty comfortable with people seeing her body.

"I don't know anyone in this area of Shanghai," she shrugged.

We did venture into the big shopping center afterward, partly to show off Ju's white skirt and blue crop-top (and by virtue of that, her ass and her tits) and partly to get some shoes that better suited the black dress. We found a simple pair that were not expensive.

"Back to bed now?" I suggested once we were done. It was close to six in the evening. "A couple of hours fucking you, then late dinner somewhere?"

Ju stopped and turned toward me. She stepped in and kissed passionately. I put my hand up the back of her crop-top and ran it over the skin of her back.

"Yes."

It would be unlikely a guy could tire of Ju undressing. Or opening her legs. Or squealing out when a cock struck up her. With practice and with gel, we worked our way to a rhythm that had Ju's cunt purring.

"You are in good working order," I said, rolling her up top to take a turn, grinding her hips. "And you're improving."

In return, Ju kissed. It was the nicest part of being hard up her cunt, the way she held me and kissed me. I felt adored, and I reciprocated the feeling. I looked into her smiling eyes as I gripped her ass and thrust upward over and over.

"What are we going to do with you?" I asked when we were finally done. The little bit of sperm I had left was drying on her face. I liked that she didn't wipe it away.

"What do you mean?"

"I like you," I said seriously. "I like fucking you. I like when your pants are off."

"I like you, too. I like having a foreigner penis in there."

"But you have a boyfriend. A life. You live with the guy. Up until Sunday, you only ever opened your legs for his cock, right? Then all those boys Sunday night, and now me, it's too much change, right?"

"I can leave him," Ju said. "I don't mind. I don't need to be with him."

"Just like that? Come on. You live together. Where are you going to stay?"

"My parents paid for the whole year for our room, he doesn't pay anything. He should be the one to leave."

"Okay. How easy would that be?"

"Urgh," Ju grunted. "Impossible. He has no money at all."

"Well, you leave and ask your parents to pay a different house?"

"I would have to explain why. They'd find out I have been sleeping with that guy. And it's all paid to September, no way they would pay for two places."

"How much is the board?"

"Twenty-two thousand kuai for the year."

"Really? That sounds like a lot for a tiny room in an old apartment."

Ju sighed, "I know. Shanghai prices are not easy."

"How much to live by yourself? A studio apartment or one bedroom?"

"Cheapest maybe five thousand each month."

"Okay," I said. "Let's do that."

"What do you mean?"

"I spend more than that on hotels when I visit. I'll give you money to rent an apartment. You live there, and when I come to Shanghai, I'll stay there with you."

"Really?"

"Why not? It makes sense for both of us, no?"

I could tell Ju was excited at the prospect.

"Can we go look? Now?" she said, sitting up straight. The cum had dried, leaving flakes on her cheeks and chin.

"It's almost eight. They won't be open," I smiled. "And I'm hungry. Let's eat. I can get out early tomorrow afternoon, we can look then."

"I'll find us some places in the morning, we can go look."

"You seem to like the idea," I laughed. Ju laid back down and held me tightly. I loved the way her breasts felt against my skin, they were small but rock-hard.

"Which clothes you want me to wear to dinner?" she asked with sparkling eyes. Her hair fell across my face, tickling.

"Where shall we go?" I asked.

"Somewhere close. Then we can come back to bed quickly."

"I thought you said you didn't like your boyfriend always wanting to have sex with you?"

"I don't remember," she said cheekily. "That was so long ago! I like when you do it to me."

As if to prove it, Ju took the gel bottle and used it to tug me hard enough to climb back on top. Holding my cock upright, she smiled as she pushed herself onto it.

"Geez, you feel good," I groaned.

"You like it?"

"I love it."

Ju pushed all of herself onto me then came down to hold me and kiss me. We didn't move our hips, we simply stayed together, joined.

"You really wanna rent me a house?" Ju asked. "I'll be your kept woman."

"I won't hold you to me, though," I assured her. "You can date whoever you want."

"As long as I fuck you when you come stay?"

"I guess. Yeah. That would be nice."

"Of course, you can," Ju smiled. "You've been so nice to me. I cannot thank you enough. I can do anything you want from me."

"I want you to study properly, graduate with good grades, have a good life."

"Okay," she smiled.

"And keep your pussy shaved, be good at sucking cock and keep on the pill so I can cum in you when I'm here."

"Okay, that too," she laughed.

"And dinner, I want dinner. I'm starving."

Ju wore the black dress. We went to Koala Bar. Ju was surprised to see so many foreigners, and how relaxed they were about what she wore. We stood at the bar for drinks at first, my hand down the back of her loose dress, gripping her ass. We sat across from each other at a high bench to eat our bar-burgers. I put her on the room-side.

"You're looking at guys looking at me," she accused me, noticing me peek behind her.

"I am," I smiled. "You're the only girl in here with your ass on show. You're getting some interest."

"You don't mind?" Ju checked.

"Not at all. I love it. I like girls that let guys look at them," I said genuinely. I liked when girls were relaxed enough to show their privates in public. Especially gorgeous ones like Ju.

"You want me to pull the strap off my shoulder?" she asked, trying to be nice.

"No. Let's not get kicked out. Your ass is enough."

It was a nice time. Again. I was shaking my head at how lucky I had been to find her, especially in such unusual circumstances. I asked Ju to go to the bar to get more drinks for us each time, to watch her move across the room in that dress. She had to walk through a lot of people. Guys looked unashamedly, but politely. No one touched Ju, or made her feel uncomfortable.

"This is fun," she said, slurring slightly.

"Do you have to study this week?" I asked.

"I'll be fine. I can catch up on the reading later."

We hadn't planned to stay, but a couple of Kiwi guys asked us to play pool. We hung around for an hour. It was a wickedly sexy time. Ju leaning over the table to take her shot was scandalous. The dress was high-necked at the front, but ran sharply down her ribs, so you can imagine the occasional side-view. We'd all had enough to drink that if we were waiting our turn, I would stand behind Ju with my hands in the back of her dress, gripping her breasts under the material. I was entirely obvious, of course. Those guys joked and teased us. They dared us to bet on the game, the winners getting a feel of her tits. I was going to say 'sure' but Ju chipped in with a resolute 'no' before I had spoken. Fair enough. They were her breasts; I wasn't going to push it.

When we got back to the room the drunken sex was fast and furious. Someone banged on the wall from next door to keep it down, but both of us were too far gone - the sex was entirely wanton and primal. Eventually we burned out, and fell asleep naked with the lights still on.

I left early for work leaving Ju asleep. Before I went, I opened her phone and called mine to get her number. I called Ju around ten-thirty, expecting to wake her but she was already up and showered.

"I have to find us some places to view," she said excitedly.

"Okay, I'll be able to get back by one. We can have lunch then look."

"What do you want me to wear?" Ju asked.

"The flag dress?" I suggested.

"Okay."

I spent the next few hours wondering if she would tie it high to cover her tits, or low to cover her pussy and ass. I laughed when I saw her. She had tried to hedge both, which meant she hadn't really covered either.

"What?" she blushed.

"Nothing. Your tits look great."

"Well, it's going to be obvious what is happening. My sugar-daddy putting me into an apartment to screw me," she said, "So it doesn't really matter how I look."

'What do you mean?"

"Me renting somewhere with you paying? They will know I'm giving myself to you for it."

"Are you okay with that?" I asked, genuinely wanting to know.

"It doesn't matter. Come on. I looked online. I found some agencies near that have places."

"Lunch first. I'm hungry."

Renting a place is Shanghai is relatively fast-moving at the lower end of the market. Leaving my passport at the office, they literally gave us the keys and address of an apartment to go look ourselves. They would only give us one key at a time, and none of them we looked at were furnished, so there wasn't much to steal - unless we took off with a fridge. I videoed each place for reference later. As you can imagine, we needed to see what the place looked like with Ju moving naked through it.

123456...9