Two Weeks of Love Ch. 03

Story Info
A Mother and Son battle their urges in a time of confusion.
11.2k words
4.46
18.7k
30

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 12/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forward:

Well, here it is. The continuation. 10 years ago I wrote the beginning of what I had planned to be an epic slowburn incest story between mother and son. I was really happy with the outline I had, and the base I had built. However my execution was severely lacking. If you go back and read those stories, be aware that I have edited them to the best of my ability, as I have no editor nor person in my personal life I would ask comfortably to proofread this for me. You may read comments from a decade ago mentioning some mistakes that you won't find in the actual text. I also removed the mention of Amanda's baby/Jake's sister. I thought that addition would place too many barriers and not give enough room for things to naturally foster between Jake and Amanda. Seeing how many views each has is really astounding to me and I regret that I couldn't deliver a more consistently detailed story. I am 10 years older now, and the bug to write erotica has reached me once again. For those comments frustrated that I never continued, this is for you. Please enjoy!

-Shakespearesfears

Jake's eyes opened and he was staring at his room's ceiling fan as it spun. He rose slightly and looked around his bed. Nothing unusual or out of the ordinary. In fact, he didn't know what he was looking for at first. He checked his watch, it was a quarter to 10AM. Which was later than he'd normally be sleeping in. He hadn't been able to sleep, even after managing to somehow masturbate again after the intense orgasm his mother had given him with her mouth. He decided he had just better get up and face the day, even though he knew the pain it would bring. He went downstairs and walked into the living room. He saw the couch, and next to the couch was the end table. On the end table was a DVD case for a movie called "A Room In Paris" he opened it up and there was nothing inside. He looked back at the DVD player. It came back to him so clear, but clear in the way a dream you remember well, but doesn't somehow fit into your reality. Last night his mother had broken down and made a move on him which eventually led to her giving him a hand job and performing oral. He walked into the kitchen and his cell phone sat on the table. He picked it up and checked messages. Other than a few from his girlfriend Karen asking to hang out that day, there was only one other message. It was from Amanda, Jake's mother who had texted to say she had gone shopping. He thought about how, as wonderfully as the day had progressed, it had ended on a down note.

The night before, after the blow job, Jake and Amanda sat there on the couch silent for a while. Amanda rested her head on his shoulder and teared up. Jake was quiet, but because he was actually quite shocked. He'd forced his mother's hand and now they had crossed a line they couldn't go back from. Jake lowered his head in shame. Deciding he had had enough silence he spoke out.

"Mom, I'm so sorry."

"Why?"

Truly, why? He had just joked a minute prior about going down on her. But the guilt was a pendulum. He'd get horny thinking about how much cum he had released into his mother's throat, but then he'd think about his Father who he respected and looked to his whole life and how he had used their current dry spell to coerce his mother.

"I may have forced your hand... Literally."

"Jake, I made a conscious decision. It was consensual; believe me. Tell you what though; I never thought I'd be spending my Tuesday night sucking off my own son." She said, leaning back into the couch.

" I understand if you want to keep it at this. And not move forward, you know. In sex and stuff."

"Perhaps that's best. Maybe we can just think of this as a moment of weakness. We experimented! Lots of people experiment, and we're both consenting adults. Who just happen to be family."

"Okay." Jake finally let out sounding a slight bit defeated, but even he couldn't explain how he felt.

He knew there were repercussions to an incestuous relationship, such as him and his mom not being able claim to be part of an average nuclear family, but he had no idea that he himself would ever actually feel regret. When he thought about it more, which he tried not to do, he realized that the woman that had raised him, kissed his scratches, made him soup on sick days and made sure he always got what he wanted for Christmas could never be looked at the same. And neither could he, as the instigator. But even after all that he felt a comfort in being ashamed. It was how he knew his conscience was still working. Eventually the two got cleaned up and headed to bed.

Jake's mind was a mess that night as he tried to sleep. He had gone to his own bed that night, which wasn't his goal at the start of the day. He stared at the ceiling wide awake, still amazed at what he had been able to do with his mom. Amazed that what seemed like an impossibility quickly turned into reality. His plan had worked better than he could have ever hoped for. Every now and then the same feeling crept over the corner of his thoughts. His mom had performed an act on him that a mother never should. Things like family holidays and vacations wouldn't be the same. He imagined Christmas day, as his family sat around the living room at his grandmother's opening gifts. Jake and Amanda would share a look. A look no one else in the room would notice, and one that would last forever in their minds. A look that each one would instantly recognize. That was the look two would share after an event that changed them forever. And that made Jake sad. After what seemed like hours his headspace finally cleared. Despite all the negative thoughts, he still could not get the incredible cock sucking he had received from Amanda out of his mind. He looked at his cell phone. The time was 3:30AM and he finally fell asleep. That had been the first day of his two weeks alone with his mom.

Presently, Jake looked back at his phone and read his mom's text. He decided to get cleaned up before she got home, she was running some errands for the barbecue they were going to have next week for his cousin's going away party. Upstairs in the restroom he turned on the shower in the hallway bathroom and let the water warm up. It made sure it was a little extra warm since the winter had made the mornings fairly cold, around 45 degrees. Southern California rarely got "cold" but when you spent your whole life there anything below 60 was reason enough to put on a jacket. When the shower seemed about right he stripped down and stepped out of his boxer-briefs. He looked at himself in the mirror with pride. Jake used to be overweight, and it made it hard for him to get dates. Finally he buckled down 8 months prior and lost around 60 pounds. He was sleek and svelte now thanks to zero carbs and frequent trips to the gym. Then he looked down to his secret weapon. Jake wasn't a ladies' man, and he definitely wasn't a player. When he liked a girl, he pursued her and never gave another girl a thought, save for his mom. He had an obsession, one his mother had unknowingly enabled and even rewarded.

Unbeknownst to Jake, Amanda had arrived at home. She had called Jake to come help with the groceries, but he didn't answer. She knew he couldn't be asleep, it was nearing noon. She hung as many grocery bags as she could on her forearms and made her way into the house. She struggled to the nook area in the kitchen and rested the bags on the table. Her arms were relieved and a bit sore from all the weight of the bags. After putting everything away she went upstairs to check in on Jake. On her way up she heard the hallway shower on, finally answering the question of why Jake hadn't heard her. She was curious, even though she had already seen all there was to see of Jake. Nothing was left to her imagination anymore, but still-- she had been wanting to see it again, despite the pit of guilt in her stomach. She was surprised the night before, but made no mention that he was huge. 7 or 8 inches (she hadn't officially measured him yet) sounds mostly impressive, and if she hadn't been talented at fellatio, she might not have been able to get as far down it as she did. The door was unlocked, Amanda soon found out as her test twist of the knob proved.

The room was filled with steam. Jake's eyes were close as he was shampooing his hair so he wasn't able to see Amanda peeking. There he was, soaking wet, water running down the contours of his sleek, compact and tight body. Amanda felt a familiar tingle. Her eyes continued down to his crotch. Shaved, just like she remembered. It hung flaccidly, like a sleeping beast. Amanda felt her heart beat faster and her face grew warm. After a few moments she closed the door. If Jake realized that she was just as wanting as him she wouldn't be able to defend herself from his advances, and they had just agreed to not continue their rendezvous. Amanda thought about how that had only been the first day and recognized the difficulty of the days to come.

In her room Amanda lay down on the bed and closed her eyes. Her mind too, drifted to the events of the night before. She had given into her son's carnal desires, and her own. Truthfully, Amanda hadn't done that in a while. Jake's dad, Will, was a good man but was always working long hours at a hard and tedious job. Sex, though great, was infrequent with the two. Amanda knew it was the perfect storm. She knew that if he kept pressing she would be defenseless. Every thought on the subject made her juices flow, especially after they had agreed to stop, thus adding an element of the forbidden. And so she kept thinking. Thoughts on Jake's impressively long adulthood. Thoughts on how he had exploded all of his passion into her throat. She licked her lips, trying to recall the taste. She was too far down the rabbit hole now. She looked to her bedroom door to make sure it was closed and proceeded to make use of her privacy. The cold of the morning had burned off and it was now 76 outside. Amanda was wearing her standard at-home fare of very short white shorts that showed off her well shaped legs.

There she lay in bed, just letting the A/C bring her to a snooze, but her thoughts kept her pert and awake. Thoughts of Jake, and what they had done. She was determined to resist Jake, but in her mind she could run wild. She unbuttoned her shorts and slid the zipper down to the base. Her panties were black and lacy, as well as partially see-through. She normally would save these for a special occasion but when she dressed herself this morning she was still feeling the heat between her legs from the night before. Her hand floated down, caressing her breasts as she passed them. Further down she went until she was at the top of her panties. But she didn't go straight in. No, instead she stayed above her panties and traveled down until her fingers contacted the dampness of her panties. At first she hesitated, surprised at herself. She was more worked up than she thought. She decided that warranted a change of panties and stood up.

She walked to her panty drawer and picked out something more sensible. There were some plain whites in there that she decided upon. She slid out of her shorts and her panties in one move and kicked them off to the side. She stood in front of the closet door mirror and admired her lower half. She had nothing on but her tank top and socks now. Her legs were still tanned nicely, but her crotch was what she was most proud of. Clean shaven, and not a trace of razor burn. Her labia barely peaked out, and a hint of her clitoris was just enough to give her crotch an irresistible appeal, one that made men want to immediately slurp her up.

Looking down she noticed the glisten, she was still very wet, and was no doubt not making her case any better, staring at herself in the mirror. Her hand yet again found its way to her crotch and met her lips. She spread them, opening herself up a bit. She could feel the drool that had just begun to gather. She brought her fingers to her face to see. Indeed, the viscous juice of her own feminine cream. She returned her hand down and continued spreading. It was then that she decided she'd go to town on herself.

Back to the bed she laid on her stomach and went through her drawer, in a box was a massager. Not a full on dildo, this was long, but nowhere near the girth or detail of a standard vibrator. But this wasn't for her vagina. Along with the massager she pulled out a small bottle of water based lubricant. She squirted a bit of the lube into her hand and ran her hand up and down the massager. She then put a dab on her index finger. On her bed, legs spread wide open, she brought her hand down, past her vagina and to her sweet rosebud. There she spread the dab around a bit and then gently entered herself.

She was admittedly very tight at first, but her self training had made the hole more eager and relaxed. She took a deep breath and relaxed and her sphincter accepted her. She wiggled the finger a bit and moved it in and out a couple of times. Her vagina grew even wetter and she couldn't stand it any longer. She placed the tip of the massager at her anus and pushed. After the slightest pause, her anus opened up and she switched it on. The vibrations were powerful. She moaned quietly and fucked her asshole with the massager a few times, then pushed it in to its base until she could feel the vibrations deep inside her. She switched her attention to her vagina. She played with herself a bit, but the teasing seemed irrelevant seeing as she was the only one invested in her current sexual release. She massaged her clit in circles and used her left hand to finger-fuck herself. The trifecta was complete. Her asshole surged with pleasure, her clit was being stimulated and two fingers sloshed in and out of herself. She lay in bed, letting small squirts of liquid drip onto the bed. Unbeknownst to her, Jake was in the shower, in need of the same release.

Jake had been imagining, of course, showering with his mother. Even though she had "performed" on him, he still hadn't seen her breasts. Yes, he had felt them, but there was no image to place with the memories of her softness, her ampleness. Thoughts drifted to the warm water traveling down the curves of her body, accompanied by sweet acoustic music. These weren't just filthy thoughts of eroticism, no these were sweet imaginings of a boy fully in love. There she was, in the shower with him. Jake didn't know what to do, he was at the full mercy of his illusion. His mom, hair slicked down, approaches him. He blushes, he's still not able to comprehend her beauty, and she knows he's nervous.

Now she's right up against him. Amanda wraps her arms around her son's neck and just holds him. At first her supple, round breasts press against him in euphoric contact, but the feeling disappears as the warmth of their bodies makes them meld. Below Jake can feel her crotch pressing against his, which made sense, them both being the same height. What was Mom like down there? Was she shaven? Did she have a patch, or did she unashamedly brandish her womanly furrow? Jake had once seen her changing when he was 5 and she was 23. Back then she had quite a bit of hair. Her breasts also hung in the air a bit more and stood more at attention. So in his mind Amanda had a bush, which tickled his manhood. Jake's own arms raised to his mom's side and brought her in tighter. They moved apart for a second, Amanda's arms still around Jake's neck. She smiled at him, a motherly smile mixed with arousal, worry, and even pride in her son.

Jake trembled, but Amanda took the lead. She closed her eyes, and Jake closed his. There was nothing for a moment or two until he felt her lips press against his. Jake knew not what to do, but luckily his mother did. She spread her lips a bit and spread her sons with her own. It was a lover's kiss, and it was the sweetest thing he'd ever had. Amanda opened her eyes as did Jake. Without saying a word she got onto her knees. Jake still trembled, he didn't think it would stop. Without a moment's hesitation she wrapped her hand around her son's cock and kissed it lightly on the tip. The feeling Jake imagined caused him to jolt, and his thigh muscles tightened up. But Jake knew what a fellatio from his mother was like, so he changed what was going to happen.

Amanda looked up and smiled at Jake, Jake then smiled nervously himself. She reached for the soap and let a bit out onto her palm. Once she had a sufficient amount she then began lathering her breasts. She scooted closer to his crotch and pushed Jake onto the tub's ledge. Jake let his illusion take hold, for in actuality his eyes were closed. Amanda proceeded to place her breasts together and aim the tip of Jake's cock in the crevice she had created. Without warning she slid down until his dick poked out from the top. Amanda looked down and gave it a quick lick. Then she began sliding, up and down, up and down.

Jake moaned loudly in reality, for he was stroking his own cock. Up and down the illusion went, the soft billowiness of her tits enveloping his cock. This went on and on until Jake could stand no more. He came hard, sending thread after thread of his cum flying into the air, some landing on the shower floor, some on his stomach and chest. He opened his eyes finally, but his mother wasn't there. He was saddened for a bit, but finally snapped out of his post-masturbation funk. He let the water run off the cum that had splattered the shower floor and himself. He felt like he had been in the shower long enough, and quickly dried himself. And while he was finishing up, his mother was too.

Amanda had been sliding her fingers knuckle deep into her pussy for a good five or six minutes. She could never tell time while pleasuring herself. Her holy trinity of anal, clitoral and vaginal pleasure was working its magic. In her mind, Jake appeared as she had appeared in his. He was fucking her steadily, his cock placed itself firmly in her asshole while she finger fucker herself. Amanda could last a long while, but she could have a hair-pin trigger if she wanted. But in this session she was savoring the pleasure of her son's cock spreading her asshole wider than it had been spread.

Her right hand continued fingering while her left hand left her clitoris and grabbed hold of the massager placed deep in her ass. She started twisting and turning it, making it rub against the walls of her rectum. She could feel the vibrations in her pussy. There was Jake, young, viral, and thin with a hint of muscle tone, but long and hard where it truly counted. He reamed her, in and out, in and out. Amanda approached her final stop as Jake had. She felt the pleasure building, until finally it happened, she arched her back and kicked her pelvis into the air while continuing to finger and fuck her asshole with the massager.

"Oh, Jake! Fuck!" She let out as she climaxed.

She arched her back and her ass rose off the bed. With her climax came something that she was notorious for with her husband as she let squirt after squirt escape her vagina. Then came a long squirt that soaked the bed immediately in front of her pelvis. Her bottom fell back down to the bed, and she lay there, riding the waves of pleasure. But her outcry hadn't been unheard. Jake, who had just pulled his shorts on and exited the bathroom, heard his mom. Without any context it sounded like she had hurt herself or possibly stubbed her toe. So, Jake went to her closed door and knocked twice.

"Mom, you okay?" He asked, naive of what she was really doing.

Amanda jumped with a start, Jake had heard.

"Oh, I hit my damn toe against the bed. Pardon my french." She laid there, massager still going strong in her ass, praying he hadn't heard his name and just the outcry.

"Yikes!" was all Jake had in reply which relieved Amanda.

She quickly pulled out her fingers which trailed a thread of her cream. The massager was still humming strongly, so she switched it off and pulled it out. Rising from the bed she noticed the massive wet spot that she had created on the bed.