Two Weeks of Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was clearly stumbling through what worked. She was doing things she probably picked up from porn. He recalled a moment in theater when she unlocked her phone and embarrassedly swiped away her browser app which was clearly on a porn site. He could feel the difference between her and his mom, Amanda, who had learned the art of boy-pleasing and nearly perfected it. He grew impatient as she continued to lick lightly and plant kisses. She clearly didn't know what to do next or was too shy to push further. Her face was rosy red and she wasn't making eye contact with Jake.

"Hey, stick out your tongue for me." He said gently.

She stuck her tongue out and Jake firmly, but not forcefully, placed his right hand on the back of her head where it connected to her neck. Then with his left hand began slapping his hard dick against her tongue. The sound of the wet slapping filled the car and Jake loved the feeling, now lamenting the fact he hadn't gotten a moment to do this with mom the previous night. Karen's eyes grew wide as this caught her off guard but she moaned. She was responding well to that firm hand on the back of her head keeping her in place. Jake responded by smearing the tip of his cock over her mouth and lips.

"Spit on it babe, just a little."

She obeyed and produced a little spit with Jake used to lather his dick up. He placed the tip again on her tongue but slid it further into her mouth. She let out muffled moans. While he didn't force her head down to the hilt, he bucked his hips ever so gently. Her eyes fluttered and got slightly watery. He had filled her mouth more than she expected. She acclimated to this and the feeling of her first cock in her mouth, gliding in and out slowly. Karen then took a little initiative and began moving her head on her own and Jake removed his hand from the back of her head. She could only get part way down and he hadn't even hit the back of her throat yet, but still she went on. She was sucking with decent force.

Jake again thought to his mom and how she had taken his entire length and basically fucked her throat with his dick. Thinking about his mom had made him exert more hardness than he thought he had left. Karen responded by moaning a little, noticing the ever so slight pulse in his flesh. He was getting impatient again. And he couldn't stop thinking about his mom now. How the feeling of her oral prowess had nearly made him experience an out of body experience, the kind of orgasm he only imagined that those Tibetan monks had from stories he heard of controlled intense orgasms that could last for as long as they wanted. Karen was drooling all over his cockhead which he now used to furiously masturbate.

He moved his free hand to her cute ass which wasn't that far a reach for him and he found her pussy. She was absolutely sopping and he immediately began playing with it. She responded by moaning and he inserted a finger. He continued to massage her inner walls and she dripped all over his car's seat. His thoughts were now completely on his mom however, Karen's mouth was just a cumtrap to catch his load. Images of Amanda flashed in Jake's mind. He pictured fucking her face with reckless abandon. He pictured bending her over the dining table and leaving traces of their love all over the furniture. He imagined them in the dressing room the other day and wishing he could have gotten on his knees and eaten her pussy as she stifled moans. He imagined covering his mother's beautiful face in his cum, and then imagined watching it pour out of her pussy. Jake was so close.

He kept stroking his dick, slick with Karen's saliva. She was now moaning wildly, Jake dare not think of the puddle she was making under her as he continued to finger her. She was so slick and each movement of his fingers drew more of her juices out, the sound of which echoed through the car. Jake continued until finally it broke him, and he felt his balls tighten and his orgasm reached it's peak. Again he shot rope after rope, this time into Karen's mouth. Her pussy tightened and clamped onto his two fingers he had managed to work into her, a waterfall of droplets came out of her. He kept cumming and cumming. Karen couldn't even fit all of it in her mouth, some made its way into her throat but a lot spewed out of her mouth. There was so much of her saliva that it was hard to tell as Jake kept stroking away, his eyes rolled back and his leg twitching. His mind, not having left images of his mother. He broke the silence with moans.

"Ahhhhh, fuck! Mo-" He grunted.

Jake's heart stopped. His eyes shot open and he immediately stopped stroking, although Karen continued to struggle with all his cum. Did she hear him? He had nearly called her mom. Jake's heart was beating so fast and he almost softened completely. Karen removed herself from his dick and coughed up cum, her face shiny and red. She then gulped. Jake stared in horror at her waiting for some sort of indication. She was too recovering from her orgasm.

"Jake..." She finally let out.

Jake thought he had been caught. Calling your girlfriend mom in the middle of a blowjob, there was no coming back from that.

"Jake, that was amazing. Wow." She finally continued on. She then rolled over onto her back and rested her head on his lap. She looked up and smiled at him.

"Thank God." He thought to himself. She must not have heard in all that excitement. He finally felt all his muscles decompress.

"Yes it was babe. You were so great. And so wet!"

"I loved you fingering me at the same time. That was perfect." She winked and gave him a playful thumbs up. She reached up and caressed his face. "Although, I think I made a mess babe."

"Eh whatever." He laughed, still catching his breath from both the orgasm and the heart attack of almost calling Karen 'mom'.

They sat together in silence for a few minutes and Jake ran his hands over her thighs and absent mindedly explored her body as she closed her eyes for a bit. After a few minutes a light flashed into their car for a brief second which caught both their attention. Jake saw as another car pulled into the parking lot with them which put Jake on edge. Karen's head shot up and she looked out the window with Jake. They were both quietly waiting to see if it was park maintenance or security. When it turned out just to be a junky old Subaru Outback they both sighed in relief and laughed, and both started to get dressed instinctively.

Now both back in the front seat, Jake leaned over and planted a kiss on her lips. She smiled and kept her eyes closed even after their lips parted. Opening them up slowly to reveal to Jake the entirety of their smitteness. Jake made the same eyes back but felt a pang of guilt when he did.

"Maybe we can get a hotel next time." She suggested. "And maybe we can do the rest."

"Yeah. I'd love that, babe."

Another quick kiss and they were off. The drive home was quiet and Jake put on some soft music. She held his hand in her lap and caressed the top of it as he drove. Occasionally she would look over and smile at him sweetly. Jake felt his heart throb each time. He loved this girl, he did. Encroaching on that feeling more and more were thoughts of infidelity. He had cheated on her with his Mother the other night. And even though they had resolved to not continue he gave his mom the honor of his first blow job and not Karen. Was it even cheating? Surely it was, he thought.

Jake tried hard to keep his love for Karen aloft the entirety of the drive. He'd glance at her and she would glance back at him. Their eyes would meet and for moments his heart would flutter. That fluttering was followed by the pangs of guilt that pierced the space in his chest. He forced himself to look away in those moments. The 15 minutes drive defied time in this way and seemed much longer. Occasionally she would bring his hand to her face and place gentle kisses upon it but Jake continued to struggle. The struggle of thoughts he fought hard from going back to his mother, like waves receding from the shore and returning.

He couldn't fight it. How desperately he wished he could have been that intimate with her. How desperately he wished the two of them could park somewhere secluded in the night like young lovers, where no one would have known they were family, mother and son, committing their illicit deeds. He wished he could lie next to her, exhausted and sweaty from powerful sex and just hold her naked in his arms, like a forbidden Adam and Eve. Jake would have gladly reached for the apple were that the case, he thought.

Karen's house came into view after rounding the street corner onto her cul de sac. The lights were on and each of her family's cars were parked.

"Welp, now I get to walk in there and pretend I didn't just have your cum coming out of my nose." She joked, which elicited an abrupt and hearty laugh from Jake.

"You are ridiculous ma'am."

"Look who's talking! You are so much dirtier than I would have expected. You'd never guess." She smiled at him.

Karen leaned in and kissed Jake. They held for a while, ending the kiss just before it might have turned into more.

"I'll text you in the morning. I'll be out of town for the next few days, but I want to talk everyday okay?"

Jake nodded.

"Of course babe."

Jake did what good boyfriends do and watched and made sure she made it to the door just fine. Her mom leaned out and waved, Jake waved back.

The drive home was quiet. Jake turned no music on, and rolled down the windows. It was unseasonably cold, something that was bound to change any second with the onset of real Summer. Jake's head was no longer forced to feel the guilt of thinking about his mother without Karen two feet away. He thought about how it's not like Jake and his mother could ever be boyfriend and girlfriend. His dad never really left often enough to even have a secret relationship with her. The age difference together with the resemblance of Jake and Amanda would raise too many eye brows. He almost laughed to himself. What was his goal in this? What could he have hoped for at the end of this ridiculous path. It could only ever have been carnal, and to that end he had technically achieved success. He had received an amazing blowjob from his mother. He thought maybe now he could just let the stuff with his mother fade away. Call it an awkward moment that they'd have to bury in the recesses of their memories for the rest of their lives. Every family has secrets after all.

When the car pulled up the house Jake saw that the lights were on downstairs. Inside the house Jake's mom sat in the living room, sipping a glass of wine, which upon inspection Jake noticed was nearly halfway empty. She was also watching A Room In Paris to his surprise.

"Hi honey, how was the date?"

"It was alright. Whatcha up to?"

Jake was slightly confused as to why she decided to watch the movie again.

"We never did see the ending to the movie did we?" She said through a slightly tipsy filter.

"You're right, guess we didn't."

"Here. Sit." She said, patting the spot next to her. Her eyelids were slightly lower than normal, no doubt from tackling the bottle of wine by itself

Jake took a seat next to his mom and was awkwardly stiff. Her legs were tucked under her and she was wearing her lulu lemon leggings that had the semi opaque section around her thighs. Jake noticed too that her toenails were a different shade, one that complimented her perfect feet well. Her top was a women's workout tank top, perhaps she had been doing her yoga.

"So how'd it go? Did spending time with Karen help at all?"

She was so close, her breath smelled of the rich wine and alcohol. Her eyes were fighting to stay focused, she might have been a little more than buzzed, Jake put together.

"It was nice." He stayed quiet after that, he dare not mention any of the sexual stuff they had gotten up to. He glanced over at his mom again who was staring at him so intently. Jake's heart began to race, she was so close to him.

"But..."

"But what? Something happen?"

Jake didn't know what to do. His head was spinning and his heart was beating so fast in his chest. His breathing was faster too. He gulped, then broke the silence."

"Karen broke up with me..." Jake lied, almost without thinking.

Immediately his mother's expression changed to a regretful frown.

"Aw I'm sorry darling. Did she tell you why?"

"She just said she wanted the summer to focus on colleges and stuff."

Jake was now nervously rubbing his hands together. It's like he wasn't even in control of what came out of his mouth anymore.

"Well of course, she's probably looking at a few performing arts places. Don't worry dear, it's young love. It's fleeting. Most high school relationships don't make it through the summer after graduation. But there'll be others. Or course there will. Look how handsome you are!"

She clasped her hands together, encircling Jake in her arms. Jake instinctively leaned against her. She hugged him close and caressed his head.

"I know sweety, I know. These things happen."

Jake instinctively put his arm over her abdomen. They sat there, hugging each other as Amanda consoled her son through his imaginary breakup. If she had been looking Jake in the eyes she'd have so many more questions as his face was wide eyed and clearly nervous. He didn't know how far he would take this, but he was committed now. Amanda placed another kiss on the top of his head and comforted him. The movie was still playing and it was a little past the part where Jake and his mother had stopped watching the previous night. The onset of the movie's resolution was playing out and yet again, neither was truly watching. Jake's hand that was at his mother's side began caressing the side of her abdomen. He rested his head against her chest. Jake's breathing became slightly faster, and Amanda could feel his breath against the top of her cleavage.

The closeness was starting to affect her too, though wine also had a similarly amorous effect on her. Before Jake had arrived Amanda was actually soaked through after rewatching the movie's steamy scenes again, Jake had arrived a little after she had just started to explore herself. Amanda could feel her inhibitions taking over though. The damned wine had sent her over the edge she thought to herself. It was her undoing.

Jake waited for the next kiss to land atop his head and peered up at his mother. She looked down at him with comforting eyes, but Jake's eyes didn't match at all. No she saw in them carnal desires and lust. A powerfully sexual longing. A shiver went down Amanda's spine and she could feel the heat between her legs return.

Jake moved up and planted a kiss on Amanda's lips. She looked at him in a mix of shock and apprehension. He kissed her again. She didn't even resist. Jake traced her eyes to his lips and came in for another kiss, this time bringing her in close with the arm he had around her waist. She kissed him back this time. Neither of their lips opened but they continued on gently. Amanda whimpered quietly but Jake heard it as loud as a bell. It emboldened him and he pressed his lips into hers and opened his mouth, hers responded by mirroring this. The tip of her tongue was already touching Jake's before he could even move his. The kiss grew more intense and Amanda writhed lively against him. Her whimpers turned to moans.

She was instinctively gyrating her pelvis, her subconscious desires made manifest. Jake was reveling in the wine-sweet saliva on her tongue, as well as the softness of it. He was kissing his mother as lover's do. Their embrace was intoxicating and he had become an avatar of his desires now, too far gone to come back.

At the same time, Amanda was at war with herself. Why was she so weakened against Jake right now? Was it the closeness? Surely she wasn't lonely enough. No, in fact the embrace earlier had done it, she thought. Specifically him resting his head on her chest. And she was human, Jake was a budding specimen of young adulthood. He had a lovely youthful energy that Jake's father could muster only a handful of times a year. It's no stretch to think a woman in need of passion should find it in a younger lover. It was like something out of those cheesy romance novels except this man happened to be her son.

She kissed him back hungrily, the barrier that might have normally stopped her was eroded away long ago. With eyes closed the two explored each other's mouths. She bit Jake's lip playfully and sucked on it. Jake took a sharp inhale of air in the wake of her doing that. His hand moved from her waist and helplessly pawed at her ass. He grabbed handfuls of it's soft milky white form, kneading it. She instinctively parted her legs and found now that he was between them and she was leaning further back on the couch, half laying down.

She could feel that she was a mess between her legs. Her panties were a sheer affair and knew they were absolutely soaked at this point. Jake's hardened dick was now completely pressed against her pussy and he was grinding against her wantingly. The feeling of it was too much for her to handle and she went into overdrive. She was almost dizzy with how aroused she was, although some of it was definitely the wine. If she didn't come to soon, she didn't know that Jake would be able to stop himself either. She pulled away from his skilled mouth and tongue just long enough to get out a few words.

"Oh my sweet boy, please. We can't..." her voice was breathy and sultry.

Jake responded by immediately moving to her neck and planted a myriad of kisses along its length. He was still groping her ass.

"Jake, honey, please..."

He still said nothing, didn't even hear her for all she knew. He grabbed her shirt and lifted it in one fast movement over her breasts. Finally, there they were, he thought. He started groping at them too while kissing her neck. Jake obviously had heard but hoped if he continued she'd stop her unconvincing protests. She too knew her tone was less than serious, which prompted a moment of clarity in which she attempted again to stop Jake.

"Jake." She said firmly.

Jake responded again, but this time by reaching his right hand right between her legs. He pressed hard into her mound and massaged her pussy over her leggings. Jake's hands felt the wetness even through them. Knowing he did that to her drove him even more wild. Amanda couldn't even react after that, the feeling was too good. She was grinding into his hand instinctively. But still she fought.

"Jake. Did you hear me?" She asked, finally progressing her tone. She meant it this time.

Once again, Jake ignored her words and answered her with his body. He moved his hands to the waistline of her leggings and plunged his fingers beneath it without even skipping a beat. Amanda gasped sharply, as Jake's fingers deftly found their way past her slight fuzz and to her soaking folds. Almost in an instant did he plunge exactly two fingers in and started curling them against the roof of her vagina. Amanda was now in complete shock, even despite the pleasure. Jake, who was now kissing the top of her breasts, showed no signs of control anymore.

"JAKE!" she finally yelled.

Jake shrunk immediately and pulled away from her breasts. His fingers stopped moving inside of her and she grabbed his arm and pulled his fingers out of her. They were glistening with her juices. The look on Jake's face was telling. The pained longing for this affection softened Amanda to her core, but her resolve maintained.

She slapped Jake across the face, fighting back her tears. She got up from the couch and stormed up to her room. Jake sat in quietness on the couch. His index and middle fingers still soaked in his mother's juices. He collapsed forward onto the couch, burying his face in a cushion. He was now sobered, the animalistic lust had completely dissipated and reality fell upon him hard.