Two Weeks of Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, hell."

Gathering the comforter in her arms, she headed for the stairs. On her way down she spied Jake, in his lazy clothes which consisted of gym shorts and a faded T-shirt.

"Morning." he said with a genuine smile.

"Hi sweetie." Amanda was still red in the face and had her hair in a bit of a mess.

"Hey, I wanted to talk about last night, if that's okay..." He said, trying his best not to give a hint of how he felt.

"Me too, actually." She put the comforters into a hamper. She joined Jake at the kitchen table.

Jake set his phone down and tried to gather his thoughts quick enough to make the pause not awkward. There was so much bubbling at the surface. Tell her you love her. Tell her you love her more than a mother. Tell her you need her. None of these made their way out, however.

"I really enjoyed it. You're really good at that." He chuckled.

"Think so?"

"Definitely. And look, it doesn't have to be awkward between us. We accepted what we did. I don't feel awkward, do you?" He hoped for the best.

"Oh god yes. So awkward."

His heart sank.

"That's not something families just do. But I don't regret how good it made us feel."

He soared for a moment, a smile encroaching his face. He wanted to throw out everything they had agreed on the previous night. He

"Maybe you could show me how to eat pussy?" he asked, his brain forgetting everything they agreed to uphold.

"Jake!" She snapped, surprised by his language.

"Sorry, I mean eat you out! Like, go down on you or whatever. I've never had to process how I'd say something like that to you." He said, now bringing the conversation fully back to awkward.

"Jake, why don't you do any of this with Karen? You guys are so cute together. Have you slept together yet?"

"No mom, we haven't done more than kiss, I swear."

"There's no way! A cute girl like her? How are you able to not pounce her! Jake, I'm a little surprised."

"It's her parents, they don't let me stay over. And I'm sure they won't let her stay over here overnight."

"Well, you don't need to do an overnight. Just go and get a hotel together! You're both 18 now."

"Yeah.. Maybe."

"Focus on her darling. That's probably what is best."

She put a hand on the side of his face in the motherly way she always did, but their acts the night before had changed the context for any skin to skin contact they would have forever. All she could think about was how his morning stubble was rough against her soft hands. The hand could also feel that he was warming up. She thought at that moment that she could kiss him, deeply. She wanted to, deeply. The thoughts that Jake couldn't have, the ones of responsibility, consequences, the ones meant for parents, entered her mind again and she pulled her hand away from his face. Before she could fully though he gently grabbed it and kept it near for a second. Time hung in the air for a brief moment. He began to caress the arm. She had to shut it down quickly. She pulled the arm away assertively. Jake didn't resist, and gave in, letting her hand escape him. After a beat Jake spoke.

"Maybe I'll go hang out with her today." He said, looking at the floor.

"Yes. You two should do something. Go see a movie. Go for a walk. Just be in her presence. That might do you some good."

She was giving him the half smile look of sympathy that a mother gives her child when they're in pain, but knows that the pain is for the best. She gave him a kiss on the forehead and left Jake at the kitchen table.

Jake's car sat idling outside Karen's house, a 15 minute drive from his own. She had said she'd be out in just a moment, but it had been about 10 moments since she had said that. Jake passed the time on YouTube watching something or other that wasn't holding his attention very well. He stopped the video of a man woodworking, or cooking a steak, it all glossed over him, and went to the file he kept those initial candids he had managed to take a while ago. There was his mom's pussy again, and he ached. He could feel himself stiffen and even moved to adjust his pants when a knock came from his window. Karen stood there smiling and Jake quickly exited the image and locked his phone. He unlocked the car and Karen got in excitedly. She greeted him with an immediate kiss.

"Hey now." Jake said, slightly taken aback by the immediate affection "To what do I owe that?"

"This is the first time we have hung out since school let out you jerk!" She joked.

A pang of guilt hit Jake hard, it had been about a week and even though he was supposed to see her yesterday he put it off to cheat on her essentially.

"Sorry about that. Was in a funk." He returned the kiss. She smiled so big and Jake felt a familiar flutter that he had almost nearly buried completely. He loved his gal.

Karen was a short girl with fair skin and shoulder length frizzy brown hair. In school, she wasn't considered popular, nor unpopular. She hung around with theater kids, who like her, weren't considered cool, but not uncool either. However, Jake was taken immediately when he first saw her. He loved her energy. She talked a lot and moved from topic to topic so quickly that it made him easier to stay an introvert. They had met her during a play they both were theater techs on. Jake didn't care so much for acting, but he liked being behind the scenes.

Together they wore all black and spent months of rehearsal bonding behind the curtains, in the little dark spaces between each scene and the entrance and exit of the actors on the stage. It was their own island away from things. It was on a walkway high above the stage that they shared their first kiss. Karen had turned 18 a month before Jake did, and before they both graduated. During school they had each talked a big game about the Summer they were going to have together and sadly Jake had almost forgotten in the wake of his resolve to sleep with his own mother instead.

The car sped to the movies, which they made just as it started. Karen lifted the armrest so she could lean into Jake. The two cuddled and watched whatever that Summer's Marvel movie was, which did completely pass right through Jake. He was there but his mind was elsewhere. The movie ended and Jake had to feign excitement through the after credits tease. The two now walked through the outdoor mall, hand in hand. They stopped at the bookstore, then a Sephora, and stopped into an independent coffee roaster and ordered iced coffees. It was a pleasant conversation they had. It was almost as if Karen was putting on a display to remind Jake of everything he had liked about her, but she wasn't even trying to. Jake really appreciated how effortlessly she was herself. And suddenly for the first time in a long time, he felt content. He felt that perhaps this is exactly what he needed. She was what he needed. As he walked to the passenger side of the car to open the door for her he felt this feeling swell.

"Hey you don't have to open the door for me every time you kn-" Her words stopped as Jake had scooped her into his arms and kissed her firmly. She relaxed after the initial surprise and wrapped her arms around her neck.

"Hey..." she said quietly after a while.

"What's up?"

"Go to that park by my house, yeah?"

"Uh, sure. Wanna go for a walk?"

"Just come on." She said, kissing him on the cheek and letting herself into the car.

On the way to the park Karen was holding Jake's hand and caressing the top of it. Her face was rosy and Jake could feel the blood rushing to his crotch. By now the sun was getting low, their date had taken the entirety of the afternoon. As Jake arrived at the park, he instinctively drove towards the front parking area. Before he could turn into the front entrance, Karen put a hand on his shoulder. Jake quickly turned to look questioningly at her.

"No, the other side..." She said softly. Her pale cheeks were rosy.

Jake swallowed and made his way to the other side of the park, the one that was more covered by tree cover and shade. It also was the least inhabited side of the park coincidentally. He pulled the car over to a corner of the parking lot. By now the sun was dipping and the sky was a dark blue. Jake turned to Karen who was giving him a look he hadn't seen from her before, her eyes fluttered for a half second as she breathed a sharp intake of air that made her chest rise. Her chest was more than ample for her stature. 32DD for a girl of literally only 5 feet and 2 inches tall. Yes, her ample chest had played a part in Jake's initial attraction. She gently grabbed Jake's shirt and lightly tugged him towards her, Jake knew what to do.

He leaned in and they kissed, her lips immediately parting and darting her tongue longingly into Jake's mouth where it met his own. Together they lightly pressed their tongues into each other's. Her arms went around Jake's neck as they kissed and his own hands made their way to her waist and pulled her closer. As he did he gently squeezed her which she responded to by letting out a quiet and subtle breathy moan. The sound of the moan drove even more blood through Jake and caused him to light up more. His hands moved up her abdomen to her breasts where he cupped them and gently massaged over the shirt.

Karen was a fairly innocent girl, and Jake had been her first boyfriend. She didn't go to parties, she didn't engage in any drinking or drugs. She was a mostly sheltered girl. He felt maybe he should slow down. Even though she was Jake's first girlfriend (he didn't count the ones from when he was still in middle school), he had fooled around once or twice with other girls in his classes throughout the years. While he wasn't a player by any means he had the intuition and techniques for when it really mattered. Karen let out a stronger moan after his hands found their way to her breasts and for a second her mouth had stopped moving. Jake's eyes opened and he pulled away for a moment to check in with her.

"Hey, sorry was that okay?" He asked.

"Oh of course, yes! Sorry, I was just caught off guard because that's the first time you've ever... uhm.. Grabbed me. First time anyone has actually. Well, the first time someone meant it at least." She chuckled.

"They're so soft Karen. And huge, oh my god." He laughed as he kneaded them. "Can I see them?" He asked after a beat.

"Yes, of course you can see them." She smiled, "Can we move to your back seat?" It's got the tinted windows and all."

"Oh right!" Jake had completely forgotten they were making out where anyone could look in and see, most likely other people making out at the park.

They both got out and moved to the backseat, where it was definitely darker, but the yellow light of the light posts had shone through enough for Jake to admire Karen. Karen cleared her throat and lifted up her shirt, which was adorned with a symbol from a show she enjoyed. There was a simple purple bra, a color that he felt accented her well. Her arms were behind her back struggling to undo the clasp.

"Can I do that for you?" Jake asked, motioning towards her bra.

She turned and bared her back to Jake, in which he caught every valley of her underlying muscles. He spotted moles he had seen once or twice when they had gone swimming. Her bra strap was a simple 4 hook clasp system which he undid in a second, the speed of which caught her off guard when her breasts sprung forward, their mass now released.

"Done that before? You filthy boy!" She jested, quoting a play they were in.

"Meh, once or twice, darling. Once or twice." He quoted the same play back to her.

She smiled and turned slowly, her bra still pressed into her breasts with her arms. She then let the bra gently fall, revealing her breasts. Her face was now fully flushed and red. Jake eyed them hungrily, they were possibly ever so slightly bigger than his mom's. They also appeared bigger because Karen had a smaller frame. Her nipples were small and erect, her areolas a dark purplish color. Jake's hand instinctively moved gently across her chest until her hand lightly cupped the large soft breast, his thumb flicking over the nipple. She responded by shuddering, which made Jake smile. He continued to gently fondle them and knead them, and eventually moved on to her nipples. This seemed to drive her up the wall, so he continued for a while. Then the desire to have them in his mouth drove his head forward to her chest as he swiped a nipple with his tongue very precisely before closing his lips around it. His right hand focused on her right breast as he did.

Her own hand found the back of his head and pressed him into her breast, gently massaging the back of his head as she held it. Her hands loved the feel of his hair, which was soft for a boy. She continued moaning quietly and her breaths were deep. Jake could feel her little movements and squirms. Her body and mind were screaming to let something out she wasn't. Jake pulled back for a second to plant his lips against hers once more. After pulling away from the quick kiss he saw that she was moving her groin a lot, sort of in a gyrating motion. Her upper thighs were also squirming. Jake took some initiative and began kissing her once more, this time parting his lips for their tongues to meet. As he did it this time she leaned back a bit and he leaned further into her.

His right hand, which was presently kneading her breasts, finally began its migration lower. Over her smooth abdomen which had just the slightest hint of muscular definition to provide form to her milky white, porcelain skin. They met the top of her gray denim Daisy Duke style shorts. Jake paused for a brief moment to await any potential protest and when she didn't he continued to travel further, crossing the threshold of her waistline. He managed to also get underneath her panties which were soft and smooth against the back of his hand. He encountered a patch of hair, he was nearly there. His dick nearly jumped after that. His pants were now beginning to feel uncomfortable as his dick seemed like it couldn't get any harder.

His middle finger encountered what he knew was the hood of her clit. It was already damp, he imagined what it was like further south. He pulled away from the kiss, desperately wanting to gaze upon the faces she was going to make. Her face was already showing her pained longing. He rubbed gently and she closed her eyes and moaned louder than she had yet. He was now motioning in a circular fashion, stimulating her clit. He continued lower and finally met the source of the wetness. Her pussy was completely slick with her nectar.

"Fuck, you 're so wet. My god." He teased.

"Please don't stop, please!" She pleaded, grabbing his shirt and making the cutest pouting face.

That face of her drove Jake over the edge. He removed his hand from her shorts for a second in order to yank them completely off. Her butt was just slightly too puffy to accommodate this without undoing her shorts but lucky for Jake she was already on to that. She lifted her bottom enough for Jake to pull them the rest of the way off. He tossed them to the floor of his backseat. While the sun had set completely a while ago, he was still able to make out her crotch with a good enough amount of detail. His hand returned to her crotch and this time he slid his middle digit of his right hand right in.

"Ooooh!" She cooed in pleasure.

His mouth moved back to hers and their tongues danced once again. His finger curled inside her and he massaged the ceiling of her vagina. He wanted to insert another finger but he wasn't sure if he could, she was devilishly tight. She could at least experience some discomfort if he did. He decided to take it slow. He poised a second digit to join the other and as he suspected there was barely enough room.

"Slowly, slowly Jake." She managed to get out through her heavy breathing.

Once he managed to get the second finger in, he wriggled them around and then in and out, while simultaneously curling them against the roof of her vagina. This flipped a switch in Karen, her pussy was nearly drooling. Jake ignored the need to protect his car seat that was quietly trying to intrigued his way into his now passion filled mind. She would occasionally stop kissing and open her mouth against Jake's to moan loudly. She was loving this. The car was very well sound proofed, so no outside noise interfered with the sounds of passion. The squelches of his fingers flexing and moving in and out of her sopping wetness, and her breathy moans. This continued for a couple minutes when Jake realized Karen was bucking her hips more and more.

"Cum for me baby. I know you're close."

"I am. I'm so close, fuck." She let out, her voice twisted in pleasure.

Her pussy tightened and clamped around Jake's fingers with a surprising amount of strength. And while she didn't completely squirt, she did produce enough wetness to be absolutely dripping. With that her cute ass finally settled back down on the seat and her breathing began a slower cycle. She was coming down off a big one. It was only after then that she had the clarity to realize that she was completely naked.

"Can't help but notice I'm the only one without clothes on, silly boy." She joked, half out of breath. She reached a hand to Jake's face and caressed the side of it.

"You're not kidding, sorry about that. Here, let me join you." He said in as smooth a voice as he could muster that didn't sound cheesy.

He pulled his shirt over his head. Nothing Karen hadn't seen before with Jake during the last school year. But she was curious as she hadn't seen his cock yet. Jake corrected this by immediately following his shirt with his twill joggers. They didn't have a zipper or button, so he pulled them off very quickly, however he left his boxer briefs on. Karen started caressing his chest, light on hair but shaped well. Jake was no pursuer of athletic lifestyles, but he wasn't an overeater nor was he completely sedentary. He walked and swam quite often. She found his build very pleasing.

Her eyes drifted south, and met the massive bulge that was his manhood. She salivated and reached out without hesitation and started massaging the outlined definition of his shaft.

"Good God, Jake..." She trailed off.

"Don't tease me now, I am very sensitive about my huge dick." He joked with a cocky smile.

"Oh my god shut up! Such a dork." She said playfully while grabbing his dick with too much force for a split second. This sent a jolt through Jake, he was ready to go. After all, he had hoped to be pushed to the hilt in his own mother's cunt today, but those aspirations died, leaving him with a frustrating need to cum. His dick felt like it was trying to break out of it's own skin.

"I want to suck it... Is that okay?" She returned to a more serious tone.

"You really don't have to ask if you want to suck my dick, darling." He responded, then switching back to a quote from a play they were in during senior year, "The answer is always yes."

"Well Mr. Haddock, allow me the pleasure." She quoted back.

Jake pulled his briefs down and his cock sprang forward to life. There it was, and hairless too as Jake had previously shaved, albeit for his mom. Karen's eyes were wanting, she grabbed his now revealed dick and began stroking it.

"Hey that's great, just like that babe." He said with a bit too much of a surprised tone.

"I'm not a complete novice, Jake. Girls like sex, or did you forget?"

"I didn't."

Jake was now reclined against the door and Karen was saddled in between his legs, one of them hanging off the seat. Jake reached forward and placed a hand on Karen's face, tracing her lips with his thumb. She playfully bit her lip and leaned forward. She went to the base of his cock and planted soft kisses on the underside of his shaft, all the way to the tip of his cock. Once there she began kissing and opening her lips more, gently licking it with her tongue. This sent chills down Jake's spine and he shuddered in pleasure.