All Comments on 'Two Weeks of Love Ch. 04'

by Shakespearesfears

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Pls no swapping, swinging or whatever it is, let Amanda remain with Jake only.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A baby in moms belly would be perfect

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

thanks for the chapter.

P.S. I would compare you to "Family first" series by Errant Zebra, I don't say that praise lightly either, since he's been on sabbatical 2022.

But I'm glad I caught. looking forward to more of chapter 5 and 6.

Although Jake should come clean about the Karen thing, but she probably won't hold against to much either. Since they both clear the air between the Jake and Amanda, but the "taboo" of the mother son bond is hard to resist. especially with a 2-week vacation for them.

Continue on

Cheers!

nil_r2nil_r28 months ago

It would be nice if Amanda gets pregnant with her son's baby

MiawnhMiawnh8 months ago

Please get Karen envolved with them

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

AWESOME it took a while to get into the incest but well worth the waiting on more of this story hope you bring her sister and her daughters into the mix all five of them in bed having wild sex that would be awesome!! 5 BIG STARS!

ClapertonxClapertonx5 months ago

Great, now bring a joining of Aunt Mellisa, her daughter with Jake, Karen and Amanda!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShakespearesfears@Shakespearesfears
Nothing special, just a dude obsessed with milfs. Wrote two hit stories filled with typos and errors ten years ago and I cringe when I see them lol.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES