Two Weeks With Tamsyn Pt. 01

Story Info
Taking care of my girlfriend's sister.
9.7k words
4.61
10k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/28/2023
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YourEyes
YourEyes
54 Followers

Style: Wholesome, Family Bonds (Non-Incest), Polyamory, Resisting Temptation, Slow Burn, Sweet

Note this story does NOT contain sexual acts between family members, however there are scenes where characters openly discuss and derive pleasure from vicariously experiencing the exploits of their loved ones. If I have done my job right, this will all make sense in the story, but if you find those themes to be particularly 'icky' then this story is probably not for you.

*****Chapter 1*****

It was clear to everyone that Georgia and I would be partners for life. We met at university and were both down-to-earth, reasonably athletic, and shared just the right amount of interests to always have something to do together, without needing to be constantly in each other's company.

It helped that we were utterly besotted with each other. Georgia had missed a lot of school when she was young, and never got a chance to experience the 'lovey-dovey' early phases of a teenage relationship, so she liked to make up for lost time by doing all the cutesy things she had missed out on. She found boundless joy in randomly handing me little love notes, sitting in my lap, and making playlists of songs that reminded her of special moments we'd shared. I secretly loved these cutesy moments, and openly loved how much joy Georgia got from them. So I made it my mission to give her all the experiences she had missed, like going for late night walks through the suburbs together, carving love hearts into tree bark with our initials inside, and finding secluded spots at night to fog up our car windows.

Georgia and I had been together for 3 years when we graduated from university and moved into her parent's house. We had both managed to land jobs in Perth, near her hometown of Two Rocks. Her parents were quite well-off and were frequently away on month-long sailing trips, and Georgia was worried her younger sister Tamsyn would get lonely living in such a big house by herself, so it made sense for us to move in. Tamsyn had just started university locally, so was living at home to keep costs down. We all considered ourselves very lucky.

I fell in with her family straight away, and over the next 2 years I became the son/brother they never had. Tamsyn often joined us for a surf or a game of tennis, and had a similar personality to Georgia so we were natural friends. Her parents were pretty liberal and the house was big enough that privacy wasn't an issue, so Georgia and I never really had a reason to move out.

I could see why Georgia had been worried about Tamsyn being left on her own. She was pretty responsible (especially for a uni student), but she seemed to have terrible taste in men and was constantly getting her heart broken by hunky idiots who would ditch as soon as things started moving beyond 'casual'. Her latest boyfriend was probably a record-breaking 6 months together, but Georgia and I privately agreed he was a dickhead. Somehow Tamsyn was able to look past the fact that he had shown no interest in getting to know us or any of her other friends. Still, Tamsyn had confided in us how much it meant to her to finally have a relationship with someone that seemed to be going the distance, so we bit our tongues and hoped he would mature into whatever Tamsyn saw in him.

One evening, Georgia and I were snuggled together on the couch when Tamsyn came back from a night out. I turned to look as Tamsyn crossed behind us to the stairs, and saw her face twisted in despair as she made a beeline for her room. I sat up quickly and moved Georgia off me.

"Hey Tam, are you alright?" Bit of a dumb question in the circumstances, but it was enough to make Tamsyn hesitate as she put her foot on the first stair. I rose to my feet and took a step towards her.

She choked back a sob and then surprised me by whirling around and falling into my arms, burying her face in my chest and letting the tears flow. I lowered us to the couch and held her thin frame as she was racked by sobs, Georgia joining us for extra support. It was unspoken that Tamsyn needed some time to have a good cry before we'd be able to get any information out of her, so we sat there holding each other as her wet tears started to soak through my shirt.

Oddly enough, what was going through my head at the moment wasn't wondering what had happened - I had a pretty good idea already. Instead, it was a weird sense of gratitude that she had chosen my arms to fall into for comfort, instead of running to her bed or her sister. Sure, I was the closest, but normally the 'comfort me while I cry in your arms' role was reserved for Georgia or her parents, and I felt honoured to now be held amongst their esteemed company.

As I sat there rubbing her back I realised I loved her. For the first time in my life I had a sister, and a comforting wave of certainty washed over me that I would do anything for her.

"Josh cheated on me," she eventually let out.

Georgia and I shared a look of understanding, neither of us surprised. "Oh, honey," she said, giving Tam's knee a comforting squeeze.

As her brother, I felt an expectation that I would go and punch him to defend her honour or something. But I'm not the largest guy, and punching people was never really my strong suit. If I couldn't protect her honour I could at least protect her heart, by making sure she knew she was loved. I sat with her curled in my arms and put my chin on her head, focusing on pouring my love into her, letting it radiate from my chest into the warmth of her body against mine. She tightened her grip on me in return.

I opened my eyes and saw Georgia watching us with a tear in her eye, looking like her heart was going to melt.

"I'm such a fucking failure," Tamsyn uttered in despondence, our attention moving back to her.

I didn't like how she was turning to self-loathing already.

"How do I always manage to push away every guy I want a relationship with? It's like as soon as they get to know the real me they realise I'm not worth keeping around."

We gave her the usual words of encouragement - that it wasn't her fault, he doesn't know what he's missing, etc. While she appreciated our support, the words seemed to fall on deaf ears. To be fair, she had heard them all before.

Instead, she insisted on blaming herself. That she wasn't desirable enough, that she couldn't tell the good guys apart from the bad, that she kept letting herself fall for assholes, that she always rebounded by finding another asshole. It wasn't easy to listen to but there wasn't a lot more we could do except let her get it out. Eventually she worked herself into silence by running out of things to hate.

"Sorry for making your shirt all wet," she said despondently.

"That's okay, I'd rather you cry into my shirt than your bedsheets. That way I can at least hug you back."

That just made the tears flow again, and it was a while before she tired herself out. Eventually she had no more tears to give, an empty husk all that remained of her usual bright self. The dead girl let go of me and stood up.

"Thanks for listening. I'm going to bed now." Her voice was flat and expressionless. Georgia gave her one last hug which she failed to return, and she zombie-walked up the stairs to her room. Through the floorboards we heard the dull 'whoomph' of her collapsing into her mattress.

Georgia gave me a melancholy expression and came over to rub my back. I guess I was letting my disappointment show that I hadn't been able to give Tamsyn lasting comfort, though that was probably a bit much to ask given the circumstances.

"You did good, babe," she said. "I know I picked the right man when he loves my sister as much as I do. You're going to be an amazing dad for our kids someday." We shared a moment as she leaned her head against my shoulder. Then she noticed my messy shirt. "Here, let me take this," she said as she lifted it off me, eventually coming back to the couch after throwing it in the laundry hamper.

She bit her lip after putting her arm around my bare chest, working out if she had the courage to admit something to me. "Can I tell you a secret?", she whispered. I looked at her, intrigued. "You have to promise not to judge me."

I gave her an expression that said 'look who you are talking to'. As far as I was concerned there wasn't anything she could tell me that would affect my feelings for her - we had already bared ourselves to each other, flaws and all, and love had won.

She leaned in nervously, which told me she was more hesitant about admitting this to herself than admitting it to me. Her face buried in my shoulder, she whispered "Watching you tonight did weird things to me. I don't know. For some reason seeing you comfort her..." she paused, lowering her voice even further, "... turned me on."

I didn't know what to say to that. She pulled back to gauge my expression, which at the moment was a vague mix of bemusement and encouragement.

She leaned back in. "I don't know. You were giving out this 'protective dad' energy. It was like... I worry about her a lot, and seeing you comfort her... It felt like a big weight off my shoulders because I know you will care for her, and that everything will be okay. And when that weight lifted, the relief poured in and that feeling made me just want to... jump your bones." I noticed her pressing her legs together with a slightly concerned expression.

I pondered for a bit before she continued. "I don't even know how it became a sexual thing. It was just like, my love for you and my love for Tammy were bouncing around each other, and each time they hit they both got stronger. And the more you hugged her the more it grew until it just started pouring out... Is it weird that I got turned on watching you hug my sister?"

I gave her a quick squeeze of reassurance to reward her for being honest, but made sure to hold her in place so she couldn't avoid my follow up questions.

"First of all, you and I both know you were already weird." I poked my tongue out to emphasise my teasing. "One more weirdness wouldn't change anything. In fact, I hope we keep discovering more of your weirdnesses because I love learning things about you, especially when we learn them together."

"Second, I have a theory. I think this is just another sign of what an amazing person you are. Some girls would get jealous of their boyfriend being affectionate with their sister. Instead, you see two people you love expressing their love for each other, and it makes you so happy that your brain can't even process it - you just go into a state of euphoria. Luckily for me, we've spent 5 years training your brain to associate that feeling of euphoria with me making you cum your brains out."

She squirmed a bit. "Maybe. Maybe if you are one of the people, my brain makes it a sexual thing, but if it's other people it stays more like normal happiness?"

"Well I've come up with a genius way to test my theory." I slowly slid my hand down her front, watching the squirming intensify once I got to her waist and began to delve into her pyjama bottoms. She curled against me as I found her slick entrance and the furnace within. "I'm going to tell you something I learned today, and we can judge your reaction to see if my theory holds true. You ready?"

She didn't respond, her eyes closed as she tried to grind into my hand. I took that as approval to begin.

"Obviously you are the person I care about the most in the world, and for a long time I have been second on that list. We both know that I would do anything for you, no matter what it cost me. But today I realised I'm actually third on the list. Because I would do anything for Tamsyn too."

It took a second, but once those words landed in Georgia's mind she bucked, her whole body clenched, and I felt the hairs on her arm raise as a shiver ran through her. She shot to her feet, grabbed my slick hand, and dragged me towards our room. A grin slowly spread across my face.

*****Chapter 2*****

The next day Georgia was set to fly to Sydney for her job, and since she would be gone for a fortnight I came home after a half-day at work so I could see her to the airport. She advised that Tamsyn had been locked in her room all day, must be taking the break-up pretty hard.

She also advised that after packing this morning she had done a bit of research, and had some things she wanted to try in the couple of hours we had before we needed to leave. Georgia with time to think is a dangerous thing, and as she led me to the bedroom I was gripped by a familiar feeling - the moment when you are out in the surf, about to drop in on a wave that's a bit bigger than you are used to handling. An exhilarating trepidation, knowing you are about to plunge into uncharted territory.

It wasn't immediately clear what exactly Georgia wanted to try from her research, though there was no denying she had plan. The moment our bedroom door closed her top came off, and with businesslike efficiency she tied her hair back, pulled my pants down and pushed me back onto the bed to take me in her mouth. It was rare for her to be this expeditious but I wasn't going to complain, as she wasted no time in getting me to the edge before she laid us down and climbed on top, lazily grinding on me to keep the wave from cresting. Once she had me where she wanted it was her time to strike.

"Do you think Tammy is hot?"

She continued grinding at the same excruciating pace. Muffled by the fog of arousal, warning bells were sounding in my head - thousands of years of evolutionary instinct telling me that this type of question was dangerous ground. My alarm must have shown quite comically on my face because she giggled with a smirk, then regained control of her expression to give me a 'well? I'm waiting' look.

"Not as hot as you", I replied dismissively, hoping the bullet was dodged and that would be the end of it.

She wasn't to be deterred. "What part of her do you think is the sexiest? Her boobs or her butt?"

"What are you doing?", I asked with genuine confusion, which Georgia promptly ignored.

"I think it's her butt. Both are great, but she must be doing squats or something. I wish mine was that toned." She was still grinding on me, and before I could come up with a coherent response she interrupted with another question. "Do you ever notice when she wears that white bikini of hers, the bottoms go a little see-through at the back, and you can get a glimpse of her butt before they dry out?"

Of course I had noticed, but I had put up mental walls to block that sort of thought pattern, and now it felt like Georgia was actively trying to tear down those walls.

"She surely knows it - she only ever wears that bikini at our pool and only when mum and dad are away. I wonder if she likes showing off for you?"

I didn't respond.

"If I never existed, and you got to know her like you do now, do you reckon you would have made a pass at her?"

Once again I didn't respond, and she paused her grinding with an expectant look, holding my pleasure hostage until she got an answer.

Eventually I responded. "I don't know, I don't really think of her that way".

"I know. In case you hadn't noticed, I'm trying to change that." She resumed her grinding, eyes closed in thought.

My mind was having a hard time making sense of the kaleidoscope of thoughts her last sentence had unleashed, and before I could sort through all the pieces she opened her eyes and examined me again.

"What do you think her favourite sex position is? I reckon she's a submissive 'bend me over the table' kinda girl."

I couldn't help the image from rising in my mind's eye, and involuntarily flexed inside Georgia. She got a knowing smirk as she felt it, like a predator lording over its captured prey. Now she was willing to wait for my words to catch up.

"That might explain why she keeps going for 'alpha' douchebags," I eventually joked, not sure what else to say.

"That's sort of where I'm going with this..." She paused her grinding, and for the first time seemed unsure of the situation. "Even she admits that most of her relationships start as a rebound. She seems so desperate for approval that she just goes out and attaches to the first guy who has the confidence to hit on her. And I was sort of thinking that... while I'm away... you could maybe give her some affection to help soften the rebound a bit?" She looked at me nervously and rushed on, blurting out "It doesn't have to be in like a sex way, and I don't want to ask you to do anything you're not comfortable with. It's just last night you said you'd do anything for her, and I thought maybe you could be a bit of a role model, to show her what it's like to have a boyfriend who is actually a good person. And I don't know, I guess I thought you wouldn't mind being her 'fake rebound boyfriend' if you saw her as an attractive woman instead of just my sister..." She was finally out of breath, which gave me some time to process what she had said and form a considered response.

I saw her nervous expression, as she waited to see how I would react, so I pulled her down into a hug to let her know we were alright. I had softened during her outpouring, enough to slip out of her as she lay down against me.

In truth, I was a bit annoyed with her manipulative tactics, but I knew this was coming from a place of love, and that she wasn't trying to make anyone do something they didn't want. This was just her last-minute plan to come up with a solution and 'grease the wheels' before her flight tonight.

"Have you talked with Tam about this?"

She looked down and shook her head. "I wanted to see how you felt first, and whether you thought it was a good plan."

I sighed, mainly to let her know I wasn't over the moon with how she had handled this. "Look, I know you just want what's best for Tam, but some things aren't your responsibility to 'fix'. Some things we don't have a right to interfere with. Some things she just has to learn on her own."

"I'd love to be more affectionate with Tam, " I continued, "not because she's hot, but because I love her just like you do, and because I've discovered that giving her hugs fills me with a special type of joy, the same joy I feel when I hug you. I wasn't lying when I said I'd do anything for her, and maybe it's true that she just needs to feel what a healthy relationship is like, but pushing myself into her personal life isn't exactly healthy behaviour either - if she wants my intervention she's going to have to ask for it."

Georgia had the grace to look embarrassed. "Sorry, you're right. Thanks for pulling my head back in. I just... I think I got a bit carried away after the research I did this morning." She glanced up at me and I stroked her hair to show I was listening. "It was about what we talked about last night. With the hugging and the... getting turned on. I think I have this thing called 'compersion'. It basically means that when I see people I love being happy, it makes me happy. But in my case, when you're involved, it's a special kind of happy..."

I laughed, to show I understood her meaning. "Is this something you've ever noticed before?"

"Well, when I think about it, I always enjoyed watching when you were teaching Tammy to skate. I always knew she was in good hands. And I remember you and I went through a phase around that time where we couldn't keep our hands off each other. I never really connected those two things before, but now I'm questioning if it was the same compersion thing?"

"I don't think I've ever been able to keep my hands off you, but maybe you were just getting a taste of how I always feel," I teased.

She got a shy smile, but continued her explanation. "Apparently compersion is common in polyamorous relationships. And in certain types it's associated with getting pleasure from watching your partner be intimate with someone else... I think I might have read too many stories," she chuckled.

YourEyes
YourEyes
54 Followers