Two Weeks With Tamsyn Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohmygod I thought that was you!"

Then she realised what she had been doing to 'me' and her face went beet red. She reached out for the drink I had brought and hid her face in her cup, attempting to drown the awkwardness.

I gently took hold of the cup and guided it down to slow her intake, she was drunk enough already by my estimation.

"Let's go outside," I suggested, and she nodded. I put my hand around her shoulders to guide her through the packed crowd.

The deck outside wasn't very pleasant, covered in vape clouds and cigarette smoke, but we managed to find a corner where the breeze was providing a fresh air supply.

"How are you feeling?" I asked in a more normal tone now that we were out of the dancefloor DJ's blast radius.

"Hot, drunk, horny, embarrassed. The usual."

I laughed. "It did seem like you were having a good time grinding on that guy you thought was me," I teased.

"Hey, what's the point of having a fake boyfriend if you can't even grind on him."

"Good point."

She looked down at her drink. "I don't think I want this." She put it on the bench nearby.

"Ready to go home?" She nodded. "Let's go round up the others."

We found Gemma first, or rather she found us, and let us know not to wait up for her. She looked like she was in the process of leaving with another guy.

"Is she going to be alright?" I asked.

"She's fine. This is a normal Friday night for her."

She did seem like the most sober of the bunch, and I had seen her actually having a conversation with her companion, so presumably she knew what she was doing. Shelby, on the other hand, seemed to be having a hard time standing and was clearly under the influence of something. The girls didn't seem surprised, but Tamsyn and I pried her away from the leech that had attached himself to her and packed her into the car, alongside Hannah who was now too drunk to do much complaining.

We dropped off Shelby first, handing her to a flatmate, who thanked me for looking out for her once she saw what a state Shelby was in.

Then we went to Hannah's empty student apartment, and I stayed in the car while Tamsyn put her to bed. Tamsyn came back after a while and started rooting around in the back seat with her phone flashlight on.

"Have you seen Hannah's panties anywhere?"

"What? No, why would they be in the car?"

"I don't know, but she says she had them on when we were driving to the club. Her words aren't great at the moment so I can't understand her explanation of where they went, she keeps laughing before she gets to the answer. If they aren't in here it's probably best we don't find out how they came off..."

'Jeez, some people truly live in a different world', I thought. 'I'm pretty sure I wasn't this sloppy when I was at uni.' I made a mental note to tell Georgia how much I appreciated her going through it with me.

We finally made it back to our house, and I hooked my arm around Tamsyn's waist as we walked from the car to the front door, on the pretence that she was drunk and tired and needed the help, but actually just because it felt good.

Upon entering, I stopped to take a selfie with Tamsyn, her hair done up, eyeliner smudged and dress askew. She was too tired to open her eyes, but she smiled for me. I sent it to Georgia with the caption: *Fake Rebound Boyfriend Mission #1 complete. The payload (and her friends) are delivered home safely, all tuckered out from our dancing*

Then I realised it was even later in Sydney than it was in Perth, so there was no chance Georgia was awake.

I made Tamsyn drink a glass of water, then helped her up the stairs to her room, letting her slump onto the bed. I moved to the door and heard a "Wait."

I turned and Tamsyn was looking at me wanly. "Can I have a hug?"

I could tell this time she did truly need it, so I moved to sit next to her on the bed. "Of course, my love."

She let herself be absorbed, and after a little while I laid us down. Extracting myself, I repositioned her half-asleep body to lie on her pillow and gave her forehead a kiss. I didn't tuck her in since she was still wearing her dress, but the last thing I saw as I closed her door was her beginning to lazily wriggle out of it.

That reminded me of something I could tease Georgia with when she woke up, so I sent her another message. *If you find Hannah's panties in my car don't worry, there is a perfectly reasonable explanation*

*****Chapter 4*****

I woke up late, to the sound of my phone pinging. I blearily looked at it, and saw Georgia had sent me a picture. I groaned when I opened it - it was a selfie, her bare boobs cupped under her arm, grinning chin visible in the top of the frame. *A reminder of what you'll miss out on if you let those floosies seduce you*

I messaged back *You didn't leave my mind for a second, but I appreciate the pic nonetheless ;) I might be able to find a use for it... Also thanks for going through uni with me, I'm glad we never had to subject ourselves to clubbing hook-ups!*

*You're welcome, but where's my return pic? ;)*

I sighed and rubbed the sleep from my eyes, looking around for inspiration. 'It's so much easier for girls to look sexy,' I complained to myself. I ended up reaching over from the bed to open the blinds, letting the light stream in from the side, pulling the bedsheets down to my waist and sitting up on the bed. Georgia got a sleepy shirtless photo of me blowing a kiss at her.

*Nice, but I want to see more *

I sent her a photo of the tent I was sporting through the top sheet.

*Mmmm I'm going to use those pics tonight, can't wait to hear the details of you and Tammy when I get back <3 <3 <3*

I wanted to call her but figured she must be flat out with work stuff or she would have called me already. That left me on my own to deal with the tentpole. I pulled up her picture again...

-----

It was noon before I heard Tamsyn moving around upstairs. I remembered I'd left my phone in the bedroom so I went up to grab it, hearing Tamsyn showering in our shared bathroom.

Distracted by a message a friend had sent, it was 5 minutes before I came out again, and by now the sounds of the shower had ceased. As I was walking through the corridor back towards the stairs, the bathroom door opened and Tamsyn started walking out, before she saw me and stopped with a startled 'Oh!'

She was holding up a towel to cover her front, and gave an awkward "Hi." Then for some reason, rather than waiting in the bathroom for me to pass, she decided to dart in front of me and into her room, which meant I got a clear view of her naked backside, slamming the door behind her.

I hadn't really had a chance to react yet, but as I walked past her closed door I decided to tease her, calling out "Cute butt!"

"Thanks, I grew it myself," she retorted to cover her embarrassment.

-----

That afternoon we hit the pool again and this time she wore her white bikini, the one that went semi-translucent at the back when wet. It was hard to keep myself from stealing glances, but I knew something was up when we were getting out of the pool for a spell, and she cut in front of me to climb the ladder, deliberately putting her firm buttocks right at eye level. I glanced up and saw her looking back over her shoulder with a smug smirk.

She turned to face me. "Do you like my bikini?" she asked, making it sound like a perfectly innocent question.

"Yeah, when I can see it," I quipped as I climbed out after her. "... And also when I can't," I surrendered.

She put on an expression of mock outrage at my scandalous flirting, as if it wasn't obvious she'd been fishing for a compliment. "Is that so?"

"You know, Georgia noticed you only ever wear it here, not at the beach, and not when your parents are around."

She didn't answer the implied question, instead asking "Wait, you guys talk about me?"

"Sometimes."

"What do you say? Other than commenting on my swimwear..."

"You know, we talk about how you're such a wonderful person, and how happy we are to have you in our lives. The usual," I replied dismissively to tease her, even though it was mostly true.

"Shut up. I bet you make fun of my boyfriends and complain about my mood swings."

"We do that too, but it's usually the first thing. That, and conjecture about why you would buy see-through togs and then only wear them around us."

She looked embarrassed. "To be honest, I didn't know they went see-through when I bought them. But they make me feel sexy, so I like wearing them. I just only do it when no one's around, unless it's you and GG."

"I'm not complaining, but why do we get special treatment?"

"Well, you said I had a cute butt, so I figured you might appreciate another look," she said slyly, "Since I put so much work into it and all..."

"You're right, turn around and I'll give it a proper appreciation," I managed to say with a straight face.

She made as if to turn, then caught herself and narrowed her eyes at me, realising I was teasing. "I'm not giving you an excuse to spank me again. Not unless you ask nicely."

"From what Gemma said last night, it sounds like you're usually the one asking for spankings."

She blushed. "Gemma needs to learn to shut her trap."

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me," I teased, walking over to our sunbathing loungers, "except I'll tell Georgia, of course. She already suspected you were into that stuff anyway."

"What!?" Tamsyn chased after me, "I don't remember 'Tamsyn's kinks' being on the list of things you said you talked about!"

Lying down, I figured this was a good time to deflect. "Yeah, that was a more recent conversation. Which reminds me, you said you wore that bikini because I complimented your bum, but that was only this morning. Why did you wear it around us before?"

Tamsyn sat down on her lounger. "I dunno, you guys are cool. I feel safe around you. I know you won't judge me, at least not in a negative way."

That made me feel warm inside. Tamsyn turned to lay face down, presenting her exposed derriere to the harsh sun. This time I didn't look away.

"I do have a logistical question about that bikini, do you apply sunblock under it?"

"Don't need to," she said with her face pressed into the cushion, "it dries out pretty fast and blocks the sun again. Why, were you offering to lather me up?" She turned her face towards me so she could wriggle her eyebrows suggestively.

"Only because that way I can tell Georgia I've been taking care of you. She likes it when I do that."

Tamsyn's face soured. "What makes her think I need taking care of?"

"Love. And the mood swings," I joked, then gave a serious answer. "It's not that you're incapable of taking care of yourself, but everything's easier when you have help."

"Besides," I continued, getting jovial again, "if I think flirting with you is going to help, it means Georgia is happy for me to do it. Encouraging, even."

Tamsyn rolled her eyes at me, but hid a smile as she turned her face back into the cushion. Eventually she spoke out, muffled. "I'm not as much of an emotional wreck as it looks, but since you're offering, it's true that my sunblock does need re-applying..."

I laughed in self-pity. "Couldn't you have told me before your bikini dried out? At least then I'd have had a nice view to reward my efforts."

"If Georgia thinks I need taking care of so much, she can be in charge of rewards."

I squeezed the sunblock in my hands and knelt beside Tamsyn as I applied it to her silky skin, but kept my ministrations professional, thinking we had probably pushed our relationship far enough already today.

When I was finished, I took a quick selfie with Tamsyn's prone form in the background, sending Georgia today's update with the caption *Fake Rebound Boyfriend Mission #2 complete. The payload has been coated with a protective barrier to shield her from the hostile forces of the enemy Sun.*

I then went back to my lounger and applied the sunblock to myself. Tamsyn, in a lazy half-asleep voice, thanked me and said "I had fun flirting today, we should do it more often."

"I had fun too, Tam. Love ya."

"Love you too." I couldn't see her face, but I could hear her smile.

**********

A/N - This will be a three-part story. Part 2 should be uploaded within a week or so. Thanks for reading :)