Two Weeks With Tamsyn Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any particular stories stick out to you?" I enquired, eager to learn more about Georgia's potential new kink.

"Don't get any ideas," she warned, "I'm not planning on inviting anyone to the bedroom. But there was one example I read, where the lady got pleasure from seeing her partner help the other members of her family. I think that's more like what I feel with you and Tammy."

I was cottoning on. "So what you're saying is, if I was to take the next two weeks off work so I could hang out with Tam and help break her out of her funk, it would get you all hot and bothered while you're away?"

She squirmed. "It might..." she said, trying to act casual.

"And all I have to do to tease you is send a photo every day, of Tam and I doing fun activities together, and having a good time instead of thinking about her ex?"

She was getting flushed, but kept up her air of nonchalance. "If that's what you want, then sure. And if you end up snuggling on the couch and feel like sending me a selfie then I wouldn't be opposed..." She looked away. "And if the two of you decide to release some sexual tension together then I guess I wouldn't mind, as long as you fill me in on the details afterwards..."

I was surprised to find myself hard and pressing against her entrance. She was drenched.

Blushing, she tried to hide her face in her hands, berating herself with an "Oh god I'm so weird."

I pulled her hands away, smiling as her eyes met mine. "Yeah, but we love your weirdness."

I continued, "I'm not going to be making any moves on her, but if all I have to do to turn you on is show you how much I love your sister, I think we're going to have a lot of fun exploring this new kink of yours... "

-----

Thoroughly satisfied, and now running short on time, Georgia said a hasty goodbye to Tam in her room and we rushed to the airport.

In the car I asked what Georgia had told Tam, to which she replied, "Only that you're planning on taking some time off, and that she can borrow you for the next 2 weeks if she wants a cute boy to hang out with."

"What did she say?"

"Not a lot. She's still pretty down in the dumps."

I thought for a bit. "Has she eaten today?"

"I don't think so, she hasn't really left her bedroom from what I could tell."

"Ok, I'll pick something up on the way home."

Georgia gave me a sultry look.

"What? Don't tell me that was enough to get you revved up again."

She laughed. "Not quite, but I love you babe."

-----

A passionate kiss in the airport, and a stop by the local pizza place on the way home, and suddenly I was back in a seemingly empty house.

Pizza box in hand, I plodded up the stairs and knocked on the door to the Dragon's Lair.

There was no response.

"Tam?" I called out.

There was a heavy sigh and the sound of a bed shifting. "I'm not really in the mood for company", she eventually replied morosely.

"I brought you a present."

There was no response.

At this point she hadn't eaten for almost a whole day, and I knew it was my duty to get her fed. I decided that any self-respecting knight wouldn't let such a minor obstacle deter them from their dragon-slaying quest.

"I'm coming in."

I gave her a few seconds in case she needed to make herself decent, then opened the door. She was sprawled face-down on her bed, tissues piled up against her bedside table. Her face was a mess, and a quick wipe of her flannelled pyjama sleeve wasn't enough to hide the signs of her misery as she lifted her head in my direction. My heart broke a little, though I tried not to show it.

Seeing the state of her, I amended my priorities a little. "Wait here", I dead-panned, as I put the pizza box on a wardrobe shelf and walked to the bathroom, leaving her door open. I returned with a towel, dampened in one corner after running the water to a comfortable temperature. She was sitting now, with her legs under the covers and her back against the headboard, and watched me silently as I approached.

"Close your eyes," I instructed. She looked like she was going to say something, but then gave up and complied.

With great care I pressed the warm cloth to her face, feeling her contours under my hands as I rubbed her clean. Her skin was still pink and raw, but hopefully she at least felt a little cleansed.

"Thanks," she conceded.

I folded the towel so I could put it on her bed without the damp part soaking into her sheets, then rested the pizza box on it as I sat down on the bed, mimicking her position but above the covers.

She looked down at the box resting on her leg as I opened it, and said "I'm not hungry."

"You can keep me company while I eat my half then," I replied, knowing that the smell of fresh pizza would eventually break through to her suppressed appetite.

It only took until my second slice for me to be proven right, as she sighed and reached for one of her own.

I didn't try to cheer her up, just sat with her in companionable silence, letting the carbohydrates do their work. And when she sighed again and thumped back against the wall, I snaked my arm around her, letting her lean against my shoulder, and letting her tears run onto my shirt once again.

When she was done, I kissed the top of her head and got up to collect her pile of tissues in the empty pizza box. Standing at the door, I looked back at her. "You know, I'm probably gonna tidy up some work tomorrow morning, then take a walk to the beach. It'd be nice to have a little sister to keep me company."

She sighed, mostly to herself. "Yeah, I suppose I should stop being such a sad sack."

"At least come be a sad sack in the sun with me."

The faintest flicker of a smile was enough reward for my efforts tonight. "Goodnight, Tam," I said while closing the door. "Goodnight," I heard mumbled from the other side.

-----

While getting ready for bed that night I heard the soft patter of footsteps, and as I emerged from the bathroom I found her waiting for me in the moonlit corridor. She was standing in a clean set of pyjamas, and had her freshly washed hair nervously twined about one hand.

"Hi."

"Hi."

I waited.

"I just wanted to say thanks for dealing with me lately, and... This might be dumb, but can I have a hug?"

I laughed and pulled her into the best hug I could muster. "Of course you can," I reassured. She held me tightly.

"Thanks. I just need to be held for a little bit."

I pulled her back so we could look at each other. "Tamsyn, I'm going to make you a promise right now, the easiest promise I'll ever have to make. If you ever need a hug, no matter the circumstances, just ask and I'll drop whatever I'm doing to give you one." I smiled at her.

She leaned back into our embrace. "That's a pretty big promise. No matter the circumstances? What if you're asleep?"

"Then wake me up. Or don't and hug me anyway, your call."

"What if you and Georgia split up?"

"That's not going to happen, but even if it did I'd still love you so we'd make it work."

"What if you were in the shower?" She was trying to catch me out now.

"Then you'd either wait for me to dry, or you'd get a wet hug. I don't make promises lightly."

"What if you were in the middle of..." She paused to consider her next words "...taking Georgia to pound-town?"

I laughed, and she laughed with me. "If you were so desperate that you'd endure a sweaty, naked hug, then I'm sure Georgia would agree to put her needs on hold. In fact, she apparently loves it when you and I do 'cutesy' shit together."

Tamsyn seemed to be out of ideas to stump me. I took that as a victory.

"I realise I'm giving you a lot of power, and I'm trusting you not to abuse it. But if you truly need a hug, nothing I'm doing would be more important."

She thought for a bit as I held her. "What if all these breakups finally make me snap and go on a murderous rampage? Would you still hug a psychopath?"

"Impossible. My hugs would cure you first."

"Guess I'd better make sure I get my regular treatment then."

"Probably. Better to be safe than sorry."

We eventually ended our hug and I went to bed content. I made sure to send Georgia a message:

*Tam is fed and hugged. Seems to be getting her sense of humour back :)*

I got a response within a few seconds. *You are amazing, my love <3 Can't wait to show my appreciation ;)*

*****Chapter 3*****

The next morning I called the office to let them know I was taking time off. At this point I had proven my usefulness, and they were accommodating despite the short notice, as long as I stayed on top of my emails from home. I was in between larger projects anyway so it worked out quite well, I'd only need to do an hour or two a day.

I knew I wanted to lure Tamsyn out of her room so I started making us some breakfast, knowing that if anything could draw her out it would be the smell of bacon. Sure enough, as I was plating up she came padding down the stairs, dressed for a walk in a pair of running shorts and a singlet that showed her sports bra underneath. I had to admit, she was pretty cute with the morning sunlight pouring in the windows to catch in the loose strands of her hair, even if she still looked a bit bleary-eyed from waking.

"Breakfast?" I pointed to the spare plate on the bench, deliberately not making a big deal out of her finally leaving her room to rejoin the land of the living.

She wordlessly walked past the plate and gave me a hug of thanks, then took her plate with me to the table.

We took our walk to the beach before the day got too hot, and Tamsyn took a moment to stand atop the dunes, stretching and letting the sea breeze blow away her cares as we looked out at the ocean.

Despite our efforts, the late start meant we were sweating by the time we got back to the house, so we decided to take a dip in the pool.

Now that Georgia had torn down my mental barriers, part of me was a little disappointed Tamsyn didn't wear the infamous white bikini. I guessed she probably wasn't feeling particularly body-confident at the moment, given the self-worth issues she had expressed after having just been cheated on.

We alternated swimming and then drying off in the sun for a while, then I went inside to finish off the work I hadn't cleared out that morning.

After a while I heard another splash, followed soon after by Tamsyn calling out my name.

I found her standing by the ranch slider sopping wet, pool water still dripping from her glistening body to patter on the pavement by her feet.

"Yeah?" I responded to her call.

"I need a hug," she blinked innocently.

I knew this would happen - she needed to test how serious my promise was last night by checking how far I was willing to go. I gave her a look that said 'I'm onto you', but dutifully took off my shirt and walked over to embrace her damp body, wincing as the cold bit into my chest.

She laughed a little, no doubt feeling pleased with herself for tormenting me.

"You know," I said, "I distinctly remember telling you last night not to abuse this power, unless you truly needed a hug."

"I did! Or at least, I really, really wanted one," she smiled. I became aware of her bathing suit clinging to my skin.

"That's okay, and I understand you wanted to test the limits, but in this household people who take advantage of others get punished." I unceremoniously lifted her over my shoulder eliciting a startled yelp, then charged towards the pool where I spear tackled her into the water with me. Her shriek as we fell towards the water was music to my vengeful ears.

-----

That afternoon we sat on the couch, me on my laptop answering emails and Tamsyn on her phone messaging her friends. At one point she threw her phone down and pointed her face to the ceiling with a frustrated groan.

"What's up, sis?"

"The girls want to go clubbing tonight so we can drink away the memory of The Asshole. And I want to go, but I also don't trust myself not to get sucked into a rebound again, since that's what seems to happen every other time I've gotten drunk after a break-up."

"Can't you ask the girls to scare off any suitors?"

"I could try, but there's no guarantees. They mean well, but they don't really understand why I want a serious relationship at this stage of life anyway. Their solution would be to go out and embrace the rebound by having a one-night stand. But I always seem to find myself getting attached, so that strategy doesn't really work for me, and they have a hard time relating." She paused. "It may alarm you to learn that I'm known as 'the tame one' in the group."

She was right, that did alarm me.

"Hmm", I considered, "Georgia did leave me some instructions. I wasn't going to follow them since I didn't want to meddle in your affairs - you know how she can be when she's worried about you - but one of her suggestions was that I could be your 'fake rebound boyfriend' for a bit. If you wanted, I could come along tonight and make sure you look taken. That way I can also sober drive so you and the girls get home safely."

"You would do that?"

"Sure, sounds fun." That was only partly a lie. "Who wouldn't want to chaperone a bunch of hot 20-year olds out on a wild night clubbing?" I didn't keep the sarcasm out of my voice entirely, but Tamsyn accepted my exaggerated complaint and got a glint in her eye, a cheeky smirk of excitement that reminded me of her sister. I had learned from Georgia to associate this look with me being about to get into a perilous situation.

"All I heard is that you think my friends are hot", she teased, "but Georgia did tell me I could borrow you for anything I needed while she was gone, so I won't turn down a handsome chauffeur..."

She set to typing on her phone, smiling. "I told them you're coming as my fake rebound boyfriend."

A few seconds later her phone vibrated with a voice message of one of her girlfriends excitedly yelling "Whooo! It's a shame he's off-limits..." followed by a slight pause and then a panicked "Wait, don't let him hear that!" and the sound of scrambling as she picked up the phone. I'd met Tamsyn's girlfriends a few times at parties, but didn't quite know them well enough to be able to pick out whose voice that was.

-----

There ended up being three of them - Gemma, Shelby, and Hannah (plus Tamsyn). They were all glammed up in various skintight dresses that left little to the imagination. In the car ride I learned that Shelby, whose fashion theme tonight seemed to be 'sequins and sparkles', was the one who sent the voice message. She didn't seem embarrassed, despite the teasing of her friends, responding with "Hey, what's said in the group chat stays in the group chat. I refuse to let this be used as evidence against me." She then gave me a flirty wink in the rear-view mirror.

The flirting continued mercilessly all night, from all of them. I guess they saw me as a safe target to have some harmless fun with. Eventually I gave in and flirted back.

"How much cleavage does a girl have to show to get a free drink these days?" asked Hannah as she sidled up to me, pressing her arms together to push up her boobs in my direction. I made a show of sizing her up.

"Depends, can your neckline go any lower?"

She grabbed her dress around the hips and tried to stretch it down, biting her lip in mock determination.

"Maybe it would work better if you took off the shoulder straps first," teased Gemma.

"Hey, stop corrupting my boyfriend," interrupted Tamsyn. Then she turned to me with doe eyes and a cutesy expression as if to say "Please?"

I was confused what right she thought she had, asking the sober driver to pay for drinks, until I remembered these were broke uni students whereas I was a professional salaryman.

I sighed, "Ok, I'll buy us a round". My acquiescence was met by cheers, and when I returned with the drinks they each gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Tamsyn spoke up next. "You know, earlier today when I told him who was coming, he called you girls hot."

"I called you hot too," I felt I had to clarify, given her self-worth issues lately.

"That's cuz we are," slurred Shelby, who I was beginning to suspect had taken something on the way over.

"So," said Gemma, "what have you guys been up to with Georgia away?"

"Not much," I responded, "we walked to the beach, sunbathed by the pool."

"Sounds romantic," said Hannah, the most shameless of the flirters. "With Georgia away, has Tamsyn been taking care of any feminine needs you might have, or is that position open?"

"No, but look what he promised me," Tamsyn interjected, then looked at me and held out her arms. "I need a hug," she said, the doe-eyed expression back in full force.

I dutifully came over and gave her a hug, then held her shoulders at arm's length. "Did you really need that hug, or were you just showing off your new power in front of your friends?"

She looked sheepish. "I still really enjoyed it".

"What happens when you abuse the hug power?"

She didn't catch on at first, then I saw recognition spread across her face. "I get punished?"

"That's right," I said, and before she could react I reached down and gave her cute butt a light spank. She seemed at a loss for how to react, just standing there silently with her jaw dropped open and eyes wide in surprise.

"Watch out, that's what made her fall in love with the last Asshole", quipped Gemma.

"No it's not!" responded Tamsyn, a little too defensively.

'Huh, maybe Georgia was right - Tamsyn is a sub.' I was amused by the thought.

Gemma's teasing continued, as she sidled over to me. "Little tip if you want to get in Tamsyn's pants - show her any amount of affection after she's just had a break-up," she said in a stage whisper, making sure Tamsyn and the group could overhear. "She gets pretty desperate for any sort of approval."

Tamsyn strode over and wrapped her hand around Gemma's mouth to stifle any more comments, pulling her away from me as the rest of us laughed.

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind," I joked. "Tamsyn, you're looking lovely tonight, by the way." She flipped me off with her free hand, but I could tell she truly did appreciate the compliment.

Once it became clear that I wasn't going to bankroll their entire night, the girls (except Tamsyn) let themselves be approached by the salivating hordes. It was amazing to me how much alcohol a cute co-ed could woo out of the club's patrons, and these girls seemed pretty adept at getting a guy wrapped around their finger, often dragging them to the bar and returning with shots for everyone, even me (which I politely declined).

Suitably imbibed, the girls took their suitor of choice out into the writhing dancefloor.

That left me alone with Tamsyn. "Come on boyfriend, dance with me." She took my hand and dragged me into the fray.

Now that she was drunk, Tamsyn was getting a little handsy. She would run her palms down my chest, then grip me by my belt and pull me closer, until her chin was over my shoulder and her boobs were sliding against me. Then she would push me away, twirl under our joined hands for a bit, and repeat the cycle. At one point while she was pressed against me I had a flashback to the image Georgia planted in my mind's eye, of Tamsyn bent over a table in front of me, and after a flash of arousal I decided I should probably take a break before my body started reacting to the cute girl in my arms. I smiled at her and told her I'd be back with a drink.

I came back from bar to find her grinding with someone, pressing her ass back into his crotch as they gyrated together. I figured I should stop it before it got too far, or at least that's what sober Tamsyn had brought me along for. I sidled in, putting a hand on her shoulder to gently pull her away. "Sorry mate she's taken," I said to her 'dance partner'. He looked like he was going to protest but Tamsyn stared at him in surprise and then looked at me.