Two Weeks With Tamsyn Pt. 02

Story Info
Skirting the edge of platonic.
7.9k words
4.77
4k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/28/2023
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YourEyes
YourEyes
54 Followers

*****Chapter 5*****

It was morning, and Tamsyn was up before me. I came downstairs to find her rooting around in the kitchen.

She was dressed in a tight cutoff shirt which had been tied up through the neck to expose her midriff, paired with some denim short shorts. Her hair was tied back to avoid getting caught in the pancake batter she was mixing up for us.

"I wanted to make us breakfast, as thanks for the help over these last few days," she explained.

I walked over and gave her a hug from behind, noticing her soft skin as my arms wrapped around her exposed belly.

"Thanks, " she cooed, "now let me go so I don't burn our pancakes."

-----

The day passed uneventfully, both of us going out to catch up with our friends with what remained of the weekend.

That evening we video-called Georgia together, sharing a loveseat so we both fit into the frame.

"Oooh, you guys look so cute together!" was the first thing Georgia said when she connected.

"Yeah, he's mine now," teased Tamsyn.

"Prove it," Georgia dared.

Tamsyn looked at me, considering, then we all burst into giggles.

We gave Georgia a summary of the activities we'd done together, and she filled us in on how her trip was going. She'd been working all weekend so didn't have much exciting to report, other than that she was already missing us both.

"Yeah, judging by how flirty your boyfriend's been with me, I'd say he's missing you too."

"Is that so?" Georgia looked knowingly in my direction. "Perhaps I'll need to interrogate him when I get back."

Tamsyn, misinterpreting that look as one of menace, turned to me and said "Don't worry, I'll protect you."

Georgia laughed. "To be fair, it might be partially my fault for winding him up with dirty pictures."

"Uh-oh, do I need to leave you two alone for a while?" Tamsyn said, with the air of an embarrassed daughter in front of her parents.

"Don't worry, I'll call him later..." replied Georgia, winking suggestively. "But first, tell me about your guys' night out."

It was my turn to tease back. "Well, we learned that you were right - Tamsyn is a sub."

"Shut up!" said Tamsyn, and made to whack my head.

I caught her arm. "See? Even now she's trying to bait me into spanking her again."

We play-wrestled in the seat for a bit while Georgia shouted words of encouragement to both of us, though she seemed to be favouring Tam. Eventually I managed to subdue her, with both her arms held between mine and wrapped in a bear hug. The only recourse she had left was to lean her head back and give me a sloppy kiss on the cheek, which I endured by grimacing and pretending not to enjoy it. She then sat contentedly in my arms and I realised maybe she actually got what she wanted out of our wrestling match after all.

"Oh," I remembered, "did you ever find out what happened to Hannah's panties?"

Tamsyn giggled at the reminder. "Apparently there was a guy she was interested in, and she was so drunk she decided the best way to show her interest was to go into the bathroom, take off her panties and hand them to him, wadded up in her fist." She burst into another fit of giggles, "She doesn't even remember what he looked like."

"Wait," said Georgia, looking at me with fake accusation, "didn't you say they were in your car?"

"Red herring, I can assure you they were not handed to me," I laughed, "though she was coming onto me pretty hard at one point."

"That skank. Tamsyn, tell your friend to keep her hands off our man." I noticed she said 'our', not 'my'.

"Will do. Though when she gets drunk she sort of just throws herself at the nearest attractive person who looks like they have a cock, so there's no guarantee she won't go for him again."

"Reminds me of someone else I know," I quipped, and squeezed Tamsyn affectionately.

"Wow, kick a girl while she's down, why don't you."

"Sorry babe, couldn't resist."

"That was rude, honey," Georgia admonished. "Give Tammy a kiss to show you're sorry."

"I'm not your plaything," Tamsyn responded, "I kiss who I want." Then she kissed me.

It was just a quick peck on the lips, I didn't even have a chance to react or return it, but all this teasing and flirting was starting to get to me. I think it was getting to Georgia too, because she took on a husky voice and asked Tam if we could take up her offer of giving us some alone time.

"Oh man, but you're on my laptop."

"We'll be quick," Georgia said in a 'there will be no arguments' tone.

Tamsyn extricated herself and gave me a withering stare. "If I find any unexplained fluids, you're buying me a new laptop."

"Deal," I agreed.

Once we were in the bedroom, Georgia explained. "Sorry, I was already touching myself under the table and I couldn't take it anymore. I see you've been taking my 'fake rebound boyfriend' suggestions to heart."

I joined her in pleasuring myself, hoping that Tamsyn didn't have some secret way of listening in on this call, but too horny to care.

"I don't know, not consciously. It just sort of happened. I think your technique to get me seeing her as sexy worked, maybe a bit too well."

I caught her up on the other events. I told her about the promise I made Tamsyn, and that we'd been hugging every night before bed. Georgia moaned. I told her about what happened at the club, where Tamsyn was grinding on the guy thinking it was me, and Georgia said "Wow, she's into you. That's fucking hot."

"I don't get it, why do you get all possessive when Hannah flirts with me, and then get turned on by the thought of me and Tam?"

"Because I love you, and I love Tammy, and I want you to love each other. Completely, the same way you love me. Because I know how much you make me happy, and I know you could give her that too."

Despite the heavy talk (or maybe because of it) I was nearing the edge of completion, and I could tell Georgia was too, but I still had to ask. "Don't you think she should be finding someone of her own?"

"Maybe in the long-term, but right now she needs someone like you. Just enjoy the next week-and-a-half, let whatever happens happen, and fill me in on all the details when I get back."

I watched her tilt her head back and moan again, exposing her sexy neck.

"Babe, you are the kindest, most-beautiful, selfless person. When you get back, I'm going to worship every inch of you, until there's not a single patch of skin that doesn't know how much I love you. But right now, you deserve to cum. Can you do that for me?"

Her face was flushed, and her eyes kept closing involuntarily, until she forced them open again so she wouldn't lose sight of me. Seeing the love of my life cry out in pleasure sent me over the edge as well.

We shared a moment of basking in the afterglow, but it faded quickly. It wasn't the same when I couldn't hold her afterwards.

"Thanks babe, I love you. I have to clean up and get back to work, but say bye to Tammy for me."

When I handed the laptop back to Tamsyn, she opened it up and looked at it from all angles, like a used-car salesman appraising a new product. After finding no signs of 'damage', she seemed satisfied, if a bit put out.

"Have fun?" she asked.

"Not as much as having her here in person, but we made do."

"At least you have someone to share the experience with. It's getting pretty lonely in Tamsyn's room."

"I imagine the laptop comes in pretty handy in those scenarios."

"It might, if someone else wasn't already using it."

"Yeah, sorry about that."

Tamsyn stood up, laptop in hand, flicking her hair back over one shoulder. "You can make it up to me with a recommendation of something I could look up..."

"Sorry, it's been a while since I had to regularly take care of myself. I don't have a collection. But if you find anything good in the next week-and-a-half, feel free to send me a link."

She sighed. "Not much of a fake boyfriend, are you?", she joked defeatedly, turning and plodding up the stairs to her room. From the top of the stairs she called out "A good boyfriend would make sure his girlfriend was satisfied."

If I hadn't just had my own release, maybe I would have acted on the impulse to follow her.

-----

She didn't come down again that evening, and for the first time since Georgia left I felt truly lonely. Without Tamsyn to fill the void, I found myself at a loss for what to do with my time. I missed our movie-watching sessions. I missed sharing a blanket on the couch. I missed giving Tam a hug before bed, which had become a tradition every night since the first one.

Eventually I gave up and headed to bed. I stopped outside Tamsyn's room, wondering whether I could ask her for a hug, but realised I didn't have it in me to risk waking her up. Unlike me, she was under no obligation to be available at my beck and call.

It took longer than usual for sleep to finally take me.

*****Chapter 6*****

It was raining the next day, and Tamsyn was acting antsy.

She turned down my offer to go for a storm surf, instead sitting on her phone or shutting herself in her room. During a break in the weather I knocked on her door, asking if she wanted to get some fresh air together, and she told me that she just wanted some time alone.

That hurt a bit, but I realised I had been monopolising her time recently which she hadn't exactly signed up for. I figured my company had probably been a welcome distraction initially, but she might still need some space to process her recent break-up.

I don't know whether I was right, because that evening she came out of her room dressed like she was about to go clubbing again. As she walked to the door, keys in hand, I called out.

"Hey, where ya headed?"

"I'm going out with Shelby."

"On a Monday night?"

"It's inter-semester break."

"Just figured it'd be pretty dead, is all."

"We're bringing company."

I raised an eyebrow but stopped myself from prying further, torn between wanting to make sure she was safe while respecting her privacy, since it seemed she was being deliberately vague.

I think she respected me for holding back, because she paused by the door to offer some details. "Tinder date. We're just going to a bar. Figured it was about time I got back in the dating scene."

There were a lot of things I wanted to ask. 'Are you sure that's a good idea? Aren't you trying to avoid the rebound? Is this a random hookup or trying for something serious? Am I not enough boyfriend for you? Let me vet his profile.' But this was sober Tamsyn making an informed decision, so in the end I just said "Alright, have fun."

She stopped, the door open in her hand. "What, no lecture?"

"You're an adult woman who is capable of making her own decisions. Shelby, on the other hand..."

She laughed. "Yeah, she might need looking after even more than I do."

"You don't have to answer this if you don't want, but I did promise to look out for you, so if you want to tell me where you're going I can at least give the detectives a starting point if we end up filing a 'missing persons' report."

She gracefully gave me the name of the bar, but told me she was hoping not to come home tonight, so I shouldn't wait up. That didn't stop me staying up and making sure my phone was nearby and charged so I could come rescue her if she called.

-----

In the end, it was only 9:30pm when I heard keys in the door as she let herself back in. I looked up from my book and saw her looking much the same as she left, if a little dejected.

I didn't want to pry, so I just patted the seat next to me and said "I found a new show we could watch, if you're interested."

She came over and gave me a quick hug of appreciation, before saying "One second," and running to the bathroom. I microwaved some popcorn while she was gone. When she came back she sat next to me with a sigh. I plonked the popcorn in her lap, and waited to see if she wanted to talk.

She didn't say anything for a while, but she didn't ask about the show I suggested either, so we just sat there silently eating popcorn together. She looked like she was lost in her thoughts, gazing into the middle distance, so I did the same (except for my occasional glances at her). Eventually she leaned sideways into me, and I put my arm around her shoulder.

"Did Shelby make it home OK?" I prompted.

"Probably not. I fed her to my date."

"Oh. He wasn't your type?"

"That's the thing, he was my type. He was hot, confident, knew what he wanted and wasn't afraid to ask for it. But the more I talked to him the more I realised I'd rather just come home and hang out with you."

"Careful, I might get a big head if you keep saying things like that."

"As if you don't have one already."

"Hey!" I gave her a pout. "Well he can't have been very interesting if your preferred alternative was to come back and sit in silence, watching a TV that isn't even on..."

"True, though I wasn't exactly looking for someone interesting."

"What were you looking for?"

"Sex."

"... Did you get any?"

"No," she groaned. "Which is a shame because I was kinda relying on him to 'relieve some tension'."

"You know," I ventured, "the common wisdom is that for a relationship to be successful, you must first love yourself. Perhaps you might benefit from taking the 'loving yourself' part a bit more literally, if you know what I mean."

She sat up, leaving my side-hug to frustratedly slap her hands against her legs. "What do you think I've been trying to do all day? But my fucked up brain keeps refusing to participate."

"I knew you had a fucked up brain but I didn't know that was one of the side effects."

She gave me a withering look.

"Sorry, I meant to say 'Wow Tamsyn, that sounds really tough.'"

"Thanks, it is."

"So why would some random guy with an ego-problem solve your dilemma?"

She sighed. "I can't believe I'm about to tell you this, but you already think I'm a sub so I guess it's fine." She took a deep breath. "I sort of have a hard time getting off when I'm in control. You know how playing with yourself never feels as good as when someone else's hand does it? Well I guess I have that, except it applies to my brain, not just my hands. I sort of need someone else in the driver's seat for sexy stuff to feel 'real' to me."

She looked at me, and saw the smug smirk I was trying to hide. "Shut up! You were right, okay? I'm a dirty sub who needs help to get off." She put a hand to her face. "And being all flirty with you hasn't helped the situation. I just get all horny with no way to take care of it."

It did seem like a bit of a conundrum, and explained why she had trouble being patient enough to find someone who was proper 'boyfriend material'.

"But for some reason," she continued, "I now also find myself unattracted to guys who can't even live up to a fake boyfriend I'm borrowing from my sister. How sad is that? Despite the fact that this fake boyfriend only winds me up without any release..."

Silence ensued, and I felt it again - the trepidation of being about to drop in on a big wave you might not be able to handle. I had already been swept up in the momentum, so I guess that meant I was going for it.

"So... the issue is you needing to not feel in control, right? I paused, "Well, if it would help, and if you were up for it, I could offer to take away your control..."

She looked at me. "Huh?"

"What if I took control? It wouldn't even have to be physical, I reckon I could get you where you need to go just with words, and maybe the occasional spanking," I winked.

"You wouldn't do that," she said, her already flushed skin deepening.

"Tamsyn, you know I would do anything for you."

She swallowed.

"And Georgia told me to do whatever it takes to help you break your rebound cycle. I reckon this counts."

She just sat there, looking at me. I figured she didn't want to verbalise how she was feeling, but her legs pressed together reminded me of a move Georgia pulled when she was turned on and trying not to show it. That gave me the confidence to carry on.

"So here's what's going to happen. I'm going to carry you up to the bathroom, and you're going to lock yourself inside.

Then you're going to start running a bath. While the bath is filling, you're going to strip naked and look at yourself in the mirror. Make sure all the lights are on so you get a good look. You're going to touch yourself all over, while looking yourself in the eye, and saying positive things about yourself. That you are kind, energetic, sexy, an amazing friend, stuff like that. When the bath is ready, you're going to get in, and you're going to make yourself cum. You're not allowed out of the bathroom until you've had an orgasm. Got it?"

She stared at me with wide eyes, and we watched each other in silence for the longest minute of my life. I knew something was happening, because a flush was spreading across Tamsyn's skin. So I waited.

She swallowed again. "How long until you carry me?" she asked meekly. I realised that while I had been waiting for some form of consent, in her head she had already agreed to it and was now being tormented by the anticipation. She must've thought I was deliberately delaying to tease her and show it wasn't her place to hurry me.

I wordlessly stood up, put one arm between her legs and the other behind her back, and lifted her up until she was clinging to me like a koala. I could feel the heat radiating from her where she sat in the crook of my arm.

I took the stairs one at a time, strength fueled by masculine desire, then set her feet down on the tiled bathroom floor. She looked at me while I panted from the exertion, her hands clutched to her chest.

I moved to the door, stepped into the hallway and turned to close it.

"What about Georgia?" she asked guiltily, the first words spoken since I had picked her up.

I looked at her. "If this doesn't work, we pretend it never happened. If it does work, you can text her to let her know just how well I've been taking care of you."

"She won't mind?"

"Honestly, Tam? She'll probably think it's hot. Now be a good girl and make yourself cum", I said as I shut the door on her.

I stood in the hall, shaking a little. Commanding Tamsyn like that had certainly had an effect on me. I heard the lock click. Pleased she had remembered my instructions, I walked back downstairs to give her some privacy.

After a while, through the floor I heard the bath start running, and a while later the sloshing as she got in it.

The next few minutes were an intense internal struggle, as I tried not to focus on the fact that Tamsyn was up there playing with herself because of me, and that I had no right to be this turned on by my soulmate's sister. After a few minutes of turmoil, I gave in and took out my dick.

It wasn't going to take long, but just as I was nearing the edge I heard the bathwater drain as the plug was taken out, and then the bathroom door opened. I bemoaned my hesitancy getting started as I tucked myself back in. Tamsyn came down wearing sweatpants and a nightshirt singlet, her face still flushed either from arousal or the heat of the bathwater. I hoped it was the former.

"Did it work?" I asked bluntly.

She tried to say something, coughed a little, and then said simply: "Yes."

"That's good," I gave a relieved smile, "because it could have gotten pretty weird between us if that had failed."

She pulled out her phone. "I felt a little guilty, so I messaged Georgia. This is what she sent back." She held out her phone so I could read it. It started with a novel from Tamsyn about what had happened, ending with *and then he locked me in the bathroom and told me I wasn't allowed out until I had an orgasm*

*Did it work?* Georgia had responded.

*Yes, but I can't believe your boyfriend made me cum*

*Yeah, he's good at that ;)*

"Her response was so short, is she mad at me?" Tamsyn asked.

YourEyes
YourEyes
54 Followers