Two Weeks With Tamsyn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment I felt a buzz in my pocket, and pulled out my phone to see a video message sent from Georgia. I opened it, and Tamsyn gasped as my eyes went wide. I looked at her, deciding what I was about to do was worth it to put her mind at ease.

"What I'm about to show you, I do out of love," I said, and turned my phone to show her my screen.

It was a clip from Georgia's point of view as she looked down at her hand plunging between her legs. The angle meant it wasn't too graphic, but the caption read *You better have a fucking story to tell me when I get back, because I'm going to extract every last detail out of you. Be ready to get attacked by a sex-demon.*

Tamsyn's eyes went wide. "Wait, is that...? Oh."

"So no, I don't think she is mad at you," I said, followed by a moment of pause as Tamsyn processed what she had just seen.

The combination of my unfinished business, the situation, and Georgia's video had impaired my cognitive function somewhat, or else I never would have tried what I did next.

"Do it again," I told Tamsyn.

"What?" she responded, confused.

"Walk up to the bathroom, get naked, do your affirmations, and make yourself cum again."

There was a moment's pause as she looked at me with wide eyes.

"But I don't need to anymore?" she said timidly.

"This isn't about what you need, it's about what you want. What you deserve. It's about learning to love yourself, and making yourself feel good. So you're going to go up there and do it again."

"... But I just drained the bath."

"Fine. After you've done your affirmations in the mirror, I'll let you go lie in your bed while you make yourself cum."

She stared at me, a look of shock on her face, and I stared back.

Finally, without another word, she stood up, eyes slightly glazed, and wandered upstairs. I heard the bathroom door open and close, and then a couple of minutes later it opened again as she padded to her bedroom.

Wow. That was fucking hot.

I took out my cock again, and my phone so I could message Georgia with my free hand.

*Don't be mad, but I showed Tam your video to prove she didn't need to feel guilty*

*You're lucky I'm too horny to care atm* Then, a second later, *I'll forgive you if you send me a return video*

I obliged. *Don't you dare send this to Tam*

*I only wanted it for me, but thanks for the idea ;)*

I too, found myself too horny to care. I realised I was about to make a mess in the lounge, so I boosted up to the bathroom. I took out my phone again so I could watch Georgia's video, but if I'm honest, I didn't need any help knowing that not long ago, Tamsyn was lying 3ft away from my current position, making herself cum, and that I was responsible.

Hearing a muffled moan through the wall sent me suddenly spiraling over the edge.

-----

Once I was back in my room, I messaged Georgia again.

*Did you actually send her that video of me?*

*No, I've decided to keep it in reserve in case your relationship needs spicing up ;)*

*Good, she's not ready for that. Also, how exactly do you plan on knowing whether my relationship with your sister (platonic, by the way), needs 'spicing up' when you are stuck on the other side of the country?*

*You're not the only person I've been messaging while I've been away...*

*Uh-oh.* I found myself gripped by the terrifying image of Horny Georgia the Puppet Master, pulling mine and Tamsyn's strings from afar.

My phone vibrated again. *Also, doesn't seem that platonic to me...*

*Everything I have done has been out of love. I'm just trying to help. It has nothing to do with the fact that it's hot as fuck, or that she's basically just a more naive version of my soulmate (AKA you)*

*Ooh, do I need to worry about her taking my place? ;)*

*No, you have 100% of my love. She's only on the leaderboard because she's part of you. Here, I wrote a list:

PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT

Georgia = 100% Georgia

Tamsyn = 80% Georgia

Me = 3rd

Everyone else = who cares*

*Stop being cute when you're too far away to snuggle! But it sounds like I still have some work to do. I reckon 95% is a good target for her, don't you think? That way she can be happy, but I'll still be your Number One :P*

*What happened to wanting me to love her 'completely, the same way I love you'?*

*Screw her, I need to cum*

*Ok, if you insist...* I joked.

There was a minute or two before she replied. *That's not what I meant! Although apparently the thought of you screwing Tamsyn was enough to put me over the edge... I guess I'm still figuring out how deep this 'compersion' thing goes for me*

*I reckon I'm the world's leading expert in figuring out how deep things can go in you So let me know if you need my professional opinion ;)*

*Sometimes I wonder how I managed to fall in love with such a dork...*

*Same. You really got the raw end of the deal I reckon*

*Don't worry babe, I know I'm the luckiest girl in the world <3 And I can't wait to show you just how much I appreciate you when I get back *

*****Chapter 7*****

I woke up with Georgia's familiar soft body nestled into me. My half-asleep mind was joyous to have her back, revelling in the feeling of her warmth against my chest, her hair tickling my face, and smooth leg tangled up in mine. I let my hands lazily explore her body, before landing with her squishy breast beneath my palm. Too bad there was a nightshirt in the way.

Wait, Georgia doesn't sleep in a shirt.

I shot awake, becoming aware of my hardness against a firm butt cheek. "You're not Georgia," I told the back of Tamsyn's head, my hand jolting away.

She didn't turn around, instead sleepily responding "Sorry. But you did say when you made that promise that I didn't have to wake you up to get my hug."

"Yeah, but I was imagining a platonic hug, not spooning and boob-grabs."

"Eh, I didn't mind. What good are boobs if not for grabbing?"

"I think some evolutionary biologists might take issue with that statement."

"I'll tell you what, let me make you a promise. Any time you feel the need to grab some boobs, you can come and grab mine."

I didn't like her parodying my sincere promise with a joke one of her own. "Be careful or I might hold you to that. You know how I feel about promises."

"Ok, maybe my promise doesn't last forever. But you seem pretty boob-starved without Georgia's to play with." She then launched into an exaggerated impression of me saying: "And you know I love you and would do anything to make you happy." Reverting to her own voice, she continued: "So since I'm your fake girlfriend for the next week and a half, during that time my boobs are yours. Platonically, of course."

"That's not how this is supposed to work!" I said, equal parts amused and insulted. "You're not supposed to feel sorry for me - the whole reason I became your fake boyfriend in the first place was to help you out." Then I grabbed a boob and gave it a squeeze, before she could rescind the offer.

"You know what I think?" said Tamsyn, not reacting to my hand on her breast, "I think you get off on helping people, so you go around looking for people with problems, and then get insulted when they try and thank you by helping you back."

I took my hand off her again. "Tamsyn, you don't need to give me anything as thanks. Your love is enough."

She grabbed my hand and mashed it back on her breast, holding it there until I resumed my groping. "I'm not just doing it as thanks. I'm doing it because I want you to feel good."

"And what about how you feel?"

"I feel wanted," she said, and gave a happy sigh.

I guess that gave me no choice.

-----

Our mutual arrangement was brought to an end when I decided I couldn't wait any longer to kick Tamsyn out of my room so I could put on some proper clothes and traipse to the bathroom.

I took a cold shower and kept it short so Tamsyn wouldn't think I was up to any funny business.

I came down towards the sound of some 2000's pop songs pouring out of Tamsyn's portable speaker. I found her in a light summer dress, the hem bouncing in time with her hips shimmying to the music.

I marvelled at the change in her attitude compared to this time yesterday. "Wow, someone's bright and cheerful today!" I called to her over the music.

"Orgasms will do that to a girl," she countered.

I had sort of backed myself into a corner in that regard, as it seemed she was developing a reliance on my intervention. This ran somewhat counter to my goal of getting her to be sexually independent, but I'd had an idea.

I was momentarily distracted when she did a particularly vigorous dance move which seemed designed to flash a scandalous amount of leg in my direction.

I regathered my senses. "Hey Tam, do you own any sex toys?"

She stopped dancing. "Huh?"

I reached over and turned down the volume on her speaker a little so we could hear each other better. "You're having trouble making yourself cum, right? Have you tried using sex toys?"

"No, but I don't know if it will help. The point is sort of the emotional stimulation, not so much the physical side of things."

"Ok, well I'm hoping that if I go and pick one out for you, the knowledge that I chose what toy you are using will be enough to give you that out-of-control feeling, combined with the extra physical sensations," I winked. "Do you think that would work?"

She gulped. "Maybe?"

"Well it's worth a try. Go put some shoes on, you're coming with me."

"Why do you need me? I thought you were going to pick one?"

"Because this way I can torment you - I know you'll be more embarrassed than me. And also I need you there for inspiration, so I can see which ones speak to me."

She rolled her eyes. "What if I don't want to come?"

"Tamsyn, I think you're forgetting who you is in charge here. Do you want to cum tonight or not?"

She gave me a hooded stare, a mix of menace and arousal, as if to say 'how dare you use this against me?' But she went and started putting on her shoes.

"Hey," I consoled her, "if this goes to plan you won't need me anymore, so you'll be free to make your own decisions again."

-----

I held her hand as we entered the store, making us look like a couple. Hidden amongst the aisles, I decided it was time to tease her a bit. I picked up a bright pink monster dildo, as if I was seriously considering it.

"Fuck off," said Tamsyn nervously.

I held it up to her as if measuring it against her body, the base pressed against her crotch and the tip extending past her belly button, a ponderous expression on my face. She slapped it away in protest. "Too bad pink doesn't suit you, otherwise I think that one would have been a strong contender," I teased.

She groaned in embarrassment and started to leave, but we were still holding hands so I put the dildo back on the shelf as she dragged me away.

She led me to a vibrator aisle, and I watched her as she looked at the products on offer. This was the real reason I had brought her along - I wanted to make sure we got something she was compatible with, but still give the illusion that I had made the decision. There was one I saw her eyeing, a sleek and simple vibrator that was pretty basic really. I made a mental note as we moved on.

Another vibrator I seriously considered had a remote function that could let someone else control the intensity. As much fun as that sounded, the goal was to get her cumming independently whereas this felt like a step in the wrong direction, so I discarded that option.

Just for fun, I took us to the BDSM section. "So how deep does your submissive kink run, do you reckon?", I asked her.

She shushed me, looking around to see if anyone overheard me talking about her kinks in this semi-public environment. Seeing no-one, she spoke back in hushed tones. "I don't know, I've never really gone beyond rough sex. It's hard when you don't have a long-term relationship to build trust with."

It didn't need to be said that she trusted me, but buying a bunch of bondage equipment wasn't going to help her get herself off. She idly picked up a paddle that said 'bad girl' on it, twirling it in her fingers. "You could buy me this?" she suggested, "but only if you promise to use it."

"I don't remember asking you for suggestions," I teased, reminding her that I was making this decision, because if she got too involved it wouldn't have the desired 'out-of-her-hands' effect. "Besides, if I'm going to spank you I'd rather use my hands. Much more intimate that way." I remembered the promise she made this morning so I grabbed her tit for emphasis, and she stiffened. I felt her nipple harden into the palm of my hand.

"You're not wearing a bra," I said, surprised but not letting go.

"I didn't know we would be going out," she said defensively.

"You knew I'd be playing with your boobs."

"Exactly. I didn't want anything to get in the way."

I watched as her other nipple began its rise to prominence through her dress, and a flush spread across her skin.

"Take off your dress," I ordered.

"What?!" she looked at me aghast.

"I'm just kidding, now let's get out of here before you start dripping on the carpet." I walked away before she could respond. It was a douchey thing to say, but she took it as the jest it was intended. To be fair, she was extremely turned on.

"I'm picking this one," I said as she caught up, holding up the basic vibrator she had been eyeing. She looked pleased.

"Ok," she said demurely.

In the car ride home, I made fun of how the cashier had definitely noticed her pokie nipples and flushed face. She sat there taking it, clutching my gift in her lap. "Worth it", was all she said in response.

When we got inside, she opened the packaging on the kitchen countertop, inspecting the merchandise. She looked up at me expectantly. I raised my eyebrow.

"Well, aren't you going to tell me to use it?"

"Tamsyn, I want you to go have as many orgasms as you can, from now until the end of time."

She turned and ran upstairs.

"Make sure you take water breaks!" I called after her.

Now I had a pressing problem of my own to attend to, but first I took a photo of the empty box and sent it to Georgia. *Fake Rebound Boyfriend Mission #lostcount complete. Tamsyn has been delivered the tools of sexual independence. Hoo-rah.*

I then went to my own room, pulling up Georgia's pics to partake in my own sexual liberation.

*****Chapter 8*****

Things settled down a bit over the next week. Now that the sexual tension had a release valve, we were freed up to do some more normal activities together, and I remembered that one of my goals was to show Tamsyn what a healthy relationship looked like. So we did some normal couple things - going to the supermarket and making dinner together, riding our bikes to the market, hosting a board game night with her friends. I made sure to have some one-on-one conversations with Shelby, Hannah and Gemma to get to know them a bit better, which led to us going on a hike with Gemma and her new boytoy. I liked Gemma, out of Tamsyn's friends she seemed the most in control of her life, and well-adjusted. I thought she'd get on well with Georgia, and told Tamsyn to consider inviting her on our adventures more often once things were back to normal.

That was because things weren't quite normal. Georgia was still gone, and Tamsyn had taken to wearing skimpier and skimpier clothes around the house, with not a bra to be found, as if she was trying to bait me into grabbing her boobs more. I took the bait. She would often disappear upstairs for a while afterwards.

She had also taken my throwaway comment to heart, about sending me any good links she found. For some reason she developed a ritual, where each time she climaxed, she would send me a message with a link to whatever lewd material she had been looking at, often accompanied by a few words about what was so hot about it. Her tastes seemed to centre around loving couples, with messages like *this is why I want a proper boyfriend* and *couples goals!*. Occasionally she would go on a streak of light BDSM stuff featuring bondage, spanking, and dirty talk - loving partners teasing and playing, making each other beg for what they want, then delivering in style. *This is so hot*, *Look at her face!*, *Wish I had someone to treat me like that*.

I watched what she sent me, even if I didn't always 'use' them, mainly because I found it to be a fascinating insight into her mind.

I was coming out of the shower one morning, heading back to my room when I felt my phone vibrate with another message from her.

*Don't have a link to send you this time sorry, just used my imagination ;)*

I was horny, and let myself give in to the temptation. *What were you imagining?*

*Can't tell you, it's a secret*

*Do I need to come and tickle it out of you?*

*What are you, 12?*

That settled it, I put on some jeans and strode to her room.

She was lying in bed, pulling up her shorts when I entered, eliciting a little 'meep' as I stood shirtless in the doorway, hair still damp from the shower. I noticed she was wearing one of my old shirts - I was at a loss as to how and when she had obtained it.

"So this is what you wear when you masturbate, huh?" I said as I walked calmly over to her.

"It's loose and comfy," she said, nervously skirting back on the bed away from me.

"What were you thinking about?" I asked, her bed bowing down under my weight as I kneeled on it to wade over to her.

"I'll never talk," she said, a clear challenge inviting the tickling to begin. I reached for her, and she lifted a glistening hand in my direction in an attempt to ward me off. "I'm warning you, you didn't give me a chance to clean up," she said. "I have a weapon and I'm not afraid to use it."

"You think I'm afraid of a little Tamsyn-cum?" I reached under her (my) shirt and started my offensive on her belly. She shrieked and pushed her slick hand into my face. I felt her wet fingers sliding across my cheek, but I was not to be deterred. She batted playfully at me so I grabbed her arms and pinned them over her head with one of my hands around her wrists, sitting on her legs to stop the kicking, leaving my other hand free to target her armpits.

She only lasted a few more seconds of writhing before she capitulated. "Ok, ok, it was you," she admitted.

I stopped my ministrations, letting us both catch our breath from the wrestling match, but I continued to hold her arms in place. "You were thinking about me?"

She nodded, embarrassed.

I had known that was a possibility going in, but still felt a little stroke of ego. "What was I doing?"

She didn't say anything so I resumed my onslaught. She lasted about 10 seconds.

"Fine! I'll talk," she relented. "You were ... eating me out." She turned her eyes away. I knew her well enough that I could tell she wasn't being entirely forthcoming.

"Don't lie to me Tamsyn, what was I doing?"

"Fuck," she lamented. She tried to hide her face in her hands, then realised I still had them pinned above her head, so she turned and buried herself in the crook of her arm. From within those depths, her muffled voice emerged.

"It started as a dream, I just woke up halfway through and sort of let it continue... so don't judge me, okay?"

"You have my word."

"I was teasing you by the pool, flaunting my body and flashing my tits and stuff. And you were doing your usual thing of watching me and being all flirty but restrained, and so I was flashing more, and then eventually you just snapped and gave into the temptation and started ... ravaging me. And we were out by the pool and all the neighbours were watching over the fence, and then Georgia was watching over the fence too and telling us to stop, but we didn't care and just kept going."

"I see," I said calmly. "So why did you lie to me the first time about eating you out?"