Two Weeks With Tamsyn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I don't want to actually take you away from Georgia, I just liked the thought of you wanting me so bad that you couldn't stop yourself. I've never been wanted by someone as much as you love her. So the thought that you were choosing me over her, even for a moment, was really fulfilling. Does that make me a bad person?"

I realised I still had her juices on my face, so I took advantage of our positioning to lean down and use her (my) shirt to rub it off by wiping my face over her tits. I then sat back between her legs, releasing her arms from my grip, to give her confession the serious attention it deserved. She brought her hands to her stomach, regarding me silently.

"No," I decided. "As far as I'm concerned, what goes on in that pretty little head of yours is your business. And if it helps you not feel guilty, you have my permission to think about me. As long as it doesn't turn into a fixation. So maybe once I'm no longer your fake boyfriend you should look for a different fantasy."

"Got any you'd recommend?"

"Well, you could fantasise about meeting a nice boy all of your own, and falling in love, and letting him ravage you instead."

"That doesn't seem like a very realistic fantasy," she moped.

"If you want someone like me, I can assure you there are plenty of us out there. We just tend to slide under the radar a little. Now that you know what you're looking for, you might recognise them more often."

I bent over and gave her a light kiss on the forehead. "By the way, thanks for being honest about your fantasy, I think my ego is about to burst," I winked.

"By the looks of it, that's not the only thing about to burst," she quipped, looking at the bulge in my jeans.

I got off her. "Yeah, yeah. Now if you don't mind, I'm about to go and take care of it."

She hesitated. "You can think about me if you want," she said quickly, "You have my permission, I mean."

I raised an eyebrow. "I'll consider it," I teased.

"Maybe this will help", she said, and lifted her shirt to flash me her tits for a brief second. I blinked, the image burned into my eyelids. They did look delicious. Well, if she wanted to play that game...

"Thanks, that reminds me," I said as I walked over to her. She sat still as I reached over and cupped her perky boobs through the shirt. I closed my eyes, getting a good grope in. "Sorry, just committing these to memory for when I go back to my room."

She swallowed. "That's okay, take all the time you need."

Eventually I couldn't take it any longer, and took my hands away with a pout. "See you soon," I said, walking to the door.

"Have fun," she replied, the husky tone in her voice leaving me no doubt as to what she'd be doing the moment I closed her door.

**********

A/N - The third and final part (for now) should be uploaded within another week or so. Thanks for reading :)