Two Wives, Their Man Servant, & Me

Story Info
I Have Two Wives and They Have a Man Servant.
2.1k words
3.82
2.1k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two Wives, Their Man Servant, and Me

It wasn't religion, but sex that brought us together as a three person family. They were best friends and I was doing the horizontal two step with both of them, and I could not make up my mind, so I asked them both. Surprisingly, they both accepted. I had never heard of polyamory before, but I learned it quickly when they both accepted to be in a romantic, sexual relationship with me.

It was Claire who knew what it was, but Nancy didn't have a clue. When I proposed it I was just thinking of banging them both, but Claire said we could do it legally by calling it a polyamorous romance. "That is what it would be," she said, willing to share my bed with Nancy, who was just happy to be able to have sex and not think of herself as a slut.

I was boffing both of them when Claire found out about me also having sex with Nancy. I was expecting hysterics, but what I got was a modern woman saying, "Okay, then we share. It's the modern way. Lot's of guys have two chicks. No big deal."

"So, you okay with that?" I said.

"Long as she doesn't cut in on my day," Claire said with a grin. "Kind of kinky, don't you think?"

"So you got no problem with the two broad thing?" I said.

"Don't mix our panties up is all," she said. "Fucking one chick is old fashioned. Long as the road goes both ways. You fuck two, I fuck two, or four, or as many as I can fit in my canopy bed at any one time or in a week."

"You are pretty liberal," I said.

"Like I said. I am a contemporary girl," she said "I do what I like," she said, "and I like sausage. You like hot pockets, and I like long, fat things. Nancy and me, we'll just be sister wives."

I was stunned that she wasn't fazed in the least. Fuck us both? No problem. Just don't get our underthings mixed up. She called it polyamory and that sounded like a fine word to call fucking two ladies in the same week. I hadn't been thinking family when I was bedding both, but family sounds better than two-timing son of a bitch.

So it was family that we became, over the weekend. I had two girlfriends, or wives, or sisters who shared me, and I was okay if they were. They seemed fine with it, even began planning decorating changes in my living quarters. They picked out new curtains, new carpeting, and a king-sized four poster bed to replace my queen. They were, truly, like sisters, best friends, partners in a new business. I just sat back and watched.

They both moved in one weekend and by Monday we were a household. Instead of two bedrooms, we had one. The bed was big enough for a basketball team and the plan was we all spend every night under the same duvets, with the same pillows, and between the same four bed posts. It was intimate in the extreme and I wasn't sure how well it would work, but after a week it had gone extremely well. We had a guest room, but we didn't need it.

A man couldn't asked for a better situation. I had sex with both of them at the same time. They teamed up on me and did two on one, with one focussing on my erection while the other serviced my mouth, using lots of tongue and sensuous lips. It was, I have to admit, a man's dream.

When I came home on the first Monday of our coital liaison, the ladies were sitting in the family room with their hands in their laps. "We think we should have a butler," they said in unison.

"And we think he should be naked and service each of us whenever we want," Claire said. "I think we should have tryouts and interview each candidate to see who does us best," she said.

"You want to call him a butler?" I asked.

"Call him a manservant, a gigolo, a lady's man, whatever," Claire said.

"We think if you are able to fuck each of us anytime you want," Nancy said, "we think we should have someone we can fuck when you're at work, besides each other."

"You fuck each other?" I asked.

"Since we first started fucking you," Claire said. "When you were at work, what were we supposed to do?" she asked. "I found I really like pussy," she added. "It is so nice and tart. I like tart," she said.

"And lemony," Nancy added.

"We both like tart and lemony," Claire said.

"And what would his duties be?" I asked.

"Oh, just clean and laundry and fuck, kind of like a wife,"Claire said.

"And be at your beck and call," I said.

"But of course," she said.

"When are you going to interview applicants?" I asked.

"I already put an ad on Facebook," she said. "And I put a 3X5 card on the bulletin board at the laundromat," she added. "Interviews are this Saturday. We will do them. You don't have be there," Claire said smiling.

I didn't know how they planned to interview candidates, or did I know how they planned to pay for his services, but I had an idea about his salary. I also imagined about the interview process. They wanted to find out how well their employee fucks. I could just imagine what the interview would be like. Would they asked each one to fuck them, then vote?

I began to get curious enough about the interview process to imagine it and visualize them doing it. I began to imagine the details of them doing the interviews, trying to find someone to fit their needs.

I saw them fucking each man, grading them on a scale from 1 to 10, giving a thumbs up or thumbs down. I pictured Nancy on her back with her legs spread and her hands reaching out to bring him to her. I saw Claire riding them cowgirl and bouncing over each one.

I visualized each on their backs with candidates on their stomachs with their faces pushed against the ladies' pussies, demonstrating their pussy eating skills. I began to get excited by the possibilities. I wondered what they would tell each man what was expected of him.

How could they say, "We're looking for men who fuck good." I knew both women loved fucking, and I knew they would want top people skilled and in the art of making love. I wondered what the ads said. How could they advertise for men who cleaned well, and, "Oh, by the way, we want you to fuck good, too."

When I got home that Saturday afternoon, the house was quiet and I went looking. I went to the guest room and there was luggage by the bed. I listened, but I could hear no talking. Finally, I went to the patio and the women were stretched out nude and a man was on his knees giving one of them a massage. The other woman, I think Nancy, was on her back, sleeping it appeared.

I came out of the house quietly. Claire looked up,then got up and came to me. "Oh, Jim, this is Martin. He is our new attendant. We only needed to interview one. Oh, he is perfect. He can cook, he is a trained masseur, is excellent with household duties, and he knows how to please ladies."

Martin looked and smiled, wiped his hands on a towel, and then came over and shook my hand. "So glad to meet you, Jim," he said. "The ladies tell me you are in a polyamorous relationship." I said we were, then sat down next to Martin.

"I will stay out of your way, sir, while you are home. I will only do the ladies while you are gone, sir. I once worked for a harem in Saudi Arabia where I was to keep the ladies happy while the king was too tired or busy," he said.

I asked if he had got all of his things moved into the guest room. "Claire and Nancy helped me move in. I don't have much," he said. "I checked on your cleaning supplies and you seem to be well stocked."

Martin was a man of about forty and looked more like a librarian than a gigolo. He was about 5' 10" and not fat but not skinny. It was his skill with his hands that made him ideal, and I suspected he was also gifted in the male department. I was surprised the ladies had picked someone his age, but I thought it was other skills that convinced them.

Claire had taught Nancy how to be a modern woman, and I was sure they had tested Martin's skills in the bedroom sufficiently. After my first day at work since Martin was hired, both women seemed to be adequately tired and satisfied. I found he had fucked them both, given them each a massage, and polished all the silverware and mopped the floor. I thought this may turn out better than I had expected.

On my second day at work after he started, Martin had moped the floor, vacuumed, eaten both of the girls, and did the laundry. I thought Martin may just be the best thing about this polyamory. That night I fucked both Nancy and Claire and they shared my cock. It seemed Martin had only warmed them up.

By the end of his first week, Martin had fucked both women everyday, painted the bathrooms, cleaned all the curtains, and planted a vegetable garden in the backyard next to the fence. The women had not lost a step, which I thought might happen with Martin here to service them, but they seemed energized by what he does to them during the day.

Martin is clearly a man who loves women, and he certainly knows how to please them. He is kind of a Mary Poppins of man servants. He would stay in his room reading until he was needed, then he would mysteriously appear to do whatever was needed: to clean, or tiddly up, or to satisfy the ladies. He was a curious little man who had skills beyond his simple appearance, and he was simply always there when they wanted him. He was willing to be naked if requested, and would do anything the ladies wanted.

Six months into his being with them he had grown as if part of our family. Instead of three of us there were four. There was Nancy, a simple but lovely girl flexible who loved honestly; Claire, the cleverest of the family; me, the bread winner; and Martin, the oldest and most flexible of the group, who filled the biggest roll. It was amazing how much he contributed to the family. It was clear the women loved him and he obviously loved them and would fuck them anytime they wanted him to.

I remember it was a Friday I went into his room and the closet was empty, his luggage was gone, the beds were made, and the note was on the pillow. It read:

Lovely ladies: I stayed until you don't need me anymore. You have each other now, and you have Jim. You are wonderful women who have a family and love each other dedicatedly. The house will always be clean, you will always have one another, and you will give each other what you need. If ever there is a time you need me I will return to give whatever help I can. I love you all. Remember me as Martin your man about the house. With love, Martin.

I thought about that first day they had the interviews. Only one person had showed up. He was perfect. He had only one letter of reference, and it was signed G. "He will do all you need," it said. "He will stay with you until you don't need him any longer. He will know. Trust him. He will be absolutely perfect."

"But we miss him," the women said. "It won't be the same without him."

"But you have grown together," I said. "Think about it. You have been with him less lately. It has mostly been us and you."

Since that day the house has always been clean, I am not sure how or who, the groceries always in the refrigerator, and the ladies have been amazingly happy. They take care of their own needs and mine now, and they always seem cheerful and satisfied.

And every once in awhile, it seems we can smell Martin's musky cologne in the air on a Monday morning, just like before. Just like it was when it was my two wives, their man servant, and me.