Two Women

Story Info
Lucky man finds two women to love.
12.1k words
4.56
6.1k
14
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: Standard stuff, really. Anyone partaking in sexy shit is over eighteen years of age. This story is pure fiction, and each and every character in my little tale resides in the deep recesses of my mind. I repeat. THIS STORY IS FICTION.

The title of my story references the 1961 movie that introduced Sophia Loren to the Western world. A movie that won her the Academy Award for best actress.

Most people count their lucky stars to find one woman to love. I, on the other hand, was double lucky to find two very different women to love. Not at the same time, mind you, but two separate wives. One, who had her life cut way too short, and the other who sort of came out of nowhere.

I guess I should supply a bit of history, here. I'm Jaxson Harris, now a forty year old Assistant Police Chief in the city of Richland, Washington. This city is one third of The Tri-Cities. The other two being Pasco and Kennewick.

Richland started out just a dusty little farming community, until the United States Government took a huge empty plot of land, in early 1943 and created the Hanford Nuclear Reservation, and the complete community used to house the people who moved in there. This entity was created to supply all the necessary atomic materials needed for The Manhattan Project. For the uninformed, that was the project that created Fat Man and Little Boy, the two nukes dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, in 1945, that ended World War Two.

Richland went from a village of 300 people in early 1943, to nearly 20,000 by the end of World War Two, in August, 1945.

It now has more than 60,000 residents, plus both Pasco and Kennewick are even larger. The greater Tri-Cities area is now over 300,000 people, with a very diverse economy.

Our city literally exploded just from the Nuclear Reservation, and the hoards of people brought to our region.

In honor of our number one industry, Richland High School's nickname was and still is "The Bombers" For the longest time, a mushroom cloud was featured on every sports uniform. Seriously.

My grandfather was an engineer, recruited to help in the design of the necessary equipment used to meet that end.

Grandpa made sure his two sons, Dale and Cale did not follow in his footsteps. Both my dad, Dale and uncle Cale went into law enforcement.

Dad eventually became the sheriff of Benton county, of which Richland is the county seat. Uncle Cale became the sheriff of neighboring Franklin county, where both Pasco and Kennewick are located. Are we all clear on that?

I must have been in the third grade, or thereabouts, when my older sister and I got a new babysitter. I was eight years old, and my sister, Jenny was eleven.

This babysitter was absolutely beautiful. Brenda Gibson, all 5 feet tall of her, and, at fifteen years of age, still looked like a boy, except for her light brown ponytail. This was the late 80's, and this was a rather conservative area where high school boys didn't have ponytails. Even with her lacking the curves of most fifteen year olds, I thought she was the most beautiful girl in the entire state.

She treated me like I was her equal, not some chubby eight year old, who was trying just to fit in with my fellow third graders.

All I could think of, when staring at her, was the smash hit by Paul Anka, from 1957, Diana, his lament to an older girl.

"I'm so young, and you're so old, this Diana I've been told, I love you with all my heart, and I hope we never part." And the song continued, and Paul Anka became the superstar that he still is.

Brenda remained our babysitter for nearly three years, when my parents finally decided that my sister, at fourteen, was old enough to watch over me.

Even with the good relationship I had with Jenny, I still thought about Brenda more than just a little.

As I progressed into middle school, I started to lose my chubbyness and started to grow by leaps and bounds.

By the eighth grade I started playing both football and basketball. I tried baseball, but found I stunk at hitting that round ball with a round bat. Who knew?

I did fairly well at football, being able to catch most every ball thrown my way. Basketball, on the other hand, I did marginally well. Since Richland high school had a very rich tradition on the hardwood, I knew any successes in sports would be on the gridiron.

Starting with my freshman year at Richland high, I did start seeing some success in football. I actually played a few plays on the varsity team, but spent the majority of the season on the JV team. Having topped the 6' mark, and weighing a solid 180, I knew my chances of playing more would come in the next three seasons.

The other major change, along with another growth spurt, was meeting new girls. One in particular really caught my eye. Connie Nichols. She was a bubbly, outgoing girl, who I'd never known in middle school.

She was as different as possible from my babysitter from long ago. Where Brenda was this tiny, quiet girl, Connie was brassy, confident, and fairly well put together. By this, I mean she had quite a figure

There was talk all through the school that she like boys of all different colors. Not that I was racist, by any stretch of the imagination, but even with our school being fairly diverse, interracial dating wasn't all that common.

Connie and I did have a few classes together, and we did talk nearly every day. Not that it bothered me to hear some of the talk about her being a bit on the wild side, but we just seemed to be in the just friends category.

Each and every time we talked, it seemed as if we wouldn't be anything but friends, and I was OK with that.

I did have a girlfriend, or two during high school, but never anything too serious.

After graduation, I started a two year program at Columbia Basin Community College, in neighboring Pasco, majoring in Criminal Justice.

With my dad and uncle in law enforcement, I knew from an early age, that's what I wanted to do, also.

While completing my two year program, I did have a girlfriend, or two, but wasn't one of the typical party guys. I wasn't exactly celibate, either.

Neither of the girls I dated more than once, or twice came close to a long term relationship.

Upon graduation, I started with the Richland police department, staying away from both my dad and my uncle. There was enough talk about family ties, without me joining either of their county's sheriff department.

Finishing my training, not only was I finally earning a paycheck, I was able to find a fairly nice, small apartment, to give myself some independence.

For most of my first six months, after my training, I was assigned a different sector of the city each week. This allowed me to get very familiar with our entire city.

It also allowed me a chance to choose which area, or areas I preferred to work in.

It must have been during my seventh or eighth month, I was on patrol, when I spotted a car parked just off the road, with its emergency flashers on, so I stopped to see if I could help this stranded driver.

As I got out of my patrol car, I could see the young lady talking on her cell phone, trying, I guess, to get help.

Walking up to the driver's side window, I got quite a shock.

The driver was Brenda Gibson, my old baby sitter.

"Pardon me, Miss, do you need some assistance?" I asked.

Getting out of her car, with just a glance my way, she just shook her head. saying the old beater just up and quit.

Just then, she looked up at me, a broke into the widest grin.

"Jaxson Harris, is that really you?"

"Yes, ma'am it is."

"Wow, you certainly grew up," she said, giving me a nice little hug.

It had been over ten years since we really had much to do with each other. She kept pretty busy with high school, and I sort of lost track of her, after that.

I quickly glanced at her left hand and didn't see a ring, then I looked in the back seat of her car and didn't see any child's car seat, and thought, oh, two for two, maybe she's still single.

Yeah, yeah, I know, it was stupid logic, but I'd never really forgot my first real crush with my babysitter.

I called a good friend, who showed up with his tow truck, just twenty minutes later.

While we were waiting, we just tried catching up with all the years we hadn't seen each other.

I found out she was working as a bookkeeper, for a legal firm, and, yes, was single, at the time.

Just as my pal showed up with his truck, he took a few minutes, and found a broken fan belt was the problem.

Within ten minutes he had it fixed, and she started to leave.

As she started her car, she reached out the window, handing me a piece of paper, telling me to give her a call, some time soon.

Looking down, I saw her phone number, causing my heart to beat just a bit faster.

Getting off work, that afternoon, I debated if I should wait a day, or two to start calling. First, I had to decide if I really did want to call her.

Physically, she still looked the same. Barely over 5' tall, still maybe 100 pounds. Just as cute as I remembered. And, yes, still with a very small amount of curves.

God, she was beautiful. That much hadn't changed.

My normal work schedule was Wednesday through Sunday, being the rookie in my department.

I did call her the next afternoon, just as I was getting off of work, asking if I could take her to dinner, or just to talk.

When I explained that I had to work the next day, we agreed just to meet at a local restaurant to grab a bite, and catch up.

When we got there, almost at the same time, we sat, had a nice dinner, and talked for nearly two hours.

Yes, she was single, for nearly two years, after catching her fiance cheating with a good friend of hers. That sort of turned her off towards dating again.

I told her about my schooling, which led to this job. I also told her that Jenny, my sister, was married and expecting her first child any day now. And she and her husband still lived in town.

As we both got up to leave, I leaned down as gave her a very soft kiss. She grinned, saying we might have to do more of that when I didn't have to be at work so early the following morning.

I just held her close to my body whispering that her ex was the dumbest person in the entire county for cheating on her.

With that, she threw her arms around my neck, kissing me with more than a little force, and with her tongue finding mine for a little playful jousting. I realized that we were standing in the parking lot with both my hands gripping her small, rounded butt cheeks.

Off we went in separate directions with the promise to do this dinner thing again.

At least once a week, we did meet again, for dinner and more conversation. We began to get more comfortable, and started getting a bit more personal in our conversations.

I told her about the small number of girlfriends I'd had, making sure to let her know that I never dated two girls at once.

She slowly started telling me about her last and most serious boyfriend. They started discussing moving in together, when the subject of children came up. When she told him she had some female issues in the past, that's when she realized he began cheating on her.

"Jaxson, I want you to know I've had a few cysts removed from my ovaries, and there is a possibility I might not be able to have children."

I noticed a tear slowly running down one cheek while she was telling me this.

Drying her tear. I told her there was nothing stopping her from becoming a mother.

"Does this also mean you might consider taking our relationship to the next level?"

"I'm not entirely sure, but for right now, its a definite maybe."

She did say that with a gleam in her eye.

She took the following Monday off, so we could spend the entire day together, doing anything we wanted.

We took a ride out in the country, and found a nice, shaded area along the Columbia River for a picnic.

Spreading our blanket out under a huge shade tree, we relaxed with just a sandwich and some ice cold lemonade.

Relaxing on my blanket, we just looked into each others eyes. Smiling at each other, I moved onto my side, facing her and giving her a very soft, sensual kiss, as tenderly as I knew how.

Both of us sat up, with me easing her t-shirt up over her head, exposing her gorgeous, braless A cup boobs, capped with tiny, rock hard pink nipples.

Moving to our knees, and taking my shirt off, we moved around unbuttoning each others shorts. Off they came, taking my briefs and her panties with them.

Laying back down, we starting in kissing each other, with one of my large hands softly rubbing her already hard nipple, very tenderly.

I then leaned down, taking her entire breast in my mouth, running my tongue all over her nipple. Hearing her breathing speed up, I started kissing my way down her very taut tummy, right to the top of her light brown bush.

When my tongue first touched her pulsating clit, she let out the sexiest whimper I'd ever heard. When my tongue invaded her sopping wet pussy, she nearly threw me off of her body.

As much as I wanted her to reciprocate, it was obvious to me she wasn't into giving oral sex. She did, however, have my cock in her tiny hand, moving up and down.

When she rolled onto her back, I took that to mean she was more than ready for the main event.

Putting a condom in place, I moved between her legs, easing my seven solid inches into her steamy, wet pussy. Her eyes flew open, and her legs locked around my butt.

It was like I had unleashed a huge pent up emotion, that she had been wanting to release. I was thankful that we were very much alone, as her moaning, and outright screaming could be heard up and down the river.

"Oh, my God, Jax, I can't believe what just happened!"

Catching my own breath, and taking her in my arms, I just held her, until I felt her breathing return to normal.

"Brenda, I hope you're not upset about me using a condom, because I'm not sure if we are ready to become parents, just yet. That being said, I truly believe I'd like to continue our relationship, just to see if that might be where we both want to end up."

"Oh, Jax, I really want to see where this just might go. I truly have feelings for you, made stronger by what we just did."

"Do you think we might put on an item, or two of clothing, just in case?"

Laughing, we did put some of our clothes back on. We still stayed on our blanket, cuddling, exchanging kisses and tender touches.

We both started thinking about our burgeoning relationship. Yes, she was nearly eight years older than me. But, to be honest, I looked older than my nearly twenty-two years, and Brenda really didn't look near thirty, either.

Over the next few months, we met with each set of parents, who already knew each other. Both sets of parents were more than excited to start planning a wedding.

Both of us had very secure jobs, plus the fact that our Richland Police department was growing, again, after a slight decline in the past few years.

After knowing Brenda Gibson for nearly fourteen years, here we were standing in front of family and friends, getting married.

After a fairly short honeymoon, we settled into a modest two bedroom apartment, that filled our needs, at that time.

It didn't take too long before we had an appointment with her doctor, to check on the possibility of having children.

After all, she had passed her thirtieth birthday, and hoped we would be able to have a child. Or two. Thinking if we were very lucky, two would be our limit.

We certainly didn't lack for trying, and after nearly eight months of marriage, we were off to see if her morning sickness was justified, or just some bug.

We just couldn't have been happier, when her ultrasound showed a very nice picture of a child growing inside her. No, we didn't want to know the sex, as we were too overjoyed to care.

All through her pregnancy, Brenda took every precaution her doctor suggested. We did cut back on our sex routine, but I relished the oral sex, both giving and receiving that we both now enjoyed. Neither of us were deprived.

Just as we thought baby number one wasn't going to show us his/her face, just as we were going to bed, one night, we made a mad dash to our hospital, with a minimum of time to spare.

Within sixty minutes of arriving, Janet Harris, all six and a half pounds of pure beauty, made her presence known to all in the delivery room. With just enough nearly white peach fuzz on the top of her head, and two pools of ice blue eyes, it was very obvious she was the spitting image of mommy.

It took less than five seconds to fall head over heels in love with this little miracle. Watching her staring up at her mommy, both of us couldn't get enough of our daughter.

With both sets of grandparents waiting to hear how their granddaughter was doing, they all let us know how beautiful she was, watching her laying on mommy's chest, on their way to a room, for a one night stay.

Getting settled in their room, I called our duty sergeant to let him know we had a little girl. I stayed on the line long enough to hear his radio broadcast telling every on duty cop we had a daughter.

Getting my family back home, the following day, we knew we needed some time to perfect our new duties, handling this precious little addition. I also knew from some of the officers I worked with who had children, that I would have to learn quickly how to survive on a minimum of sleep.

I did arrange for nearly two full weeks off, trying my best to help Brenda with the enormous amount of work it takes to raise a newborn. We were both well aware that if Janet was sleeping during the day, so were we.

It took a little while to perfect our system, and for me to learn the correct way to put on her diaper, but it was the fact that everything was so new, and rewarding, that made the tiredness all worth while.

I got used to helping with the middle of the night feedings, and changings, because I was well aware that when I returned to work, Brenda would be on her own.

That's not entirely true, as both grandmas promised to help out, when needed.

I soon found out it was easier for me at work, than it was at home. With both my mom and mother-in-law helping out, our home life was made much easier on all of us.

It must have been around the two month mark, with Janet sleeping much longer, we slowly started to rekindle our love life.

Slowly, at first, but we did pick it back up, quickly. Much to our surprise, we had a very sound sleeper in our daughter.

We didn't take all that long to be back in the swing of things, with talk of a second child being bantered about.

Just as Janet was turning six months old, we were back at the doctor, finding out she would be a big sister in just about six and a half months. No, we didn't want to know the sex of our next child. It just didn't matter to us.

The one thing we were fairly certain of, was two was going to be our limit.

With Janet starting to walk all over the place, and number two fast approaching, we made the decision to go house hunting.

We definitely needed some more room, and we also needed some outdoor space.

We did find a nice rent to own situation, that met all of our needs. Enough room for our growing family, along with a home office for Brenda to work remotely, if needed.

Not two weeks after getting settled in our new home, child number two let us all know he/she wanted out of its confines.

Just under two hours after getting to the hospital, Lindsey came into this world, screaming and kicking for all she was worth. She was the spitting image of her older sister, with just a little more hair. There would never be any doubt they were sisters.

With just over one year separating the two of them, we had the idea that by the time they would start school, they just might be mistaken for twins.