Two Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to know, Jax, this might be the longest conversation I've had with a man without sex being involved. I also want you to know that I've always had a thing for you. First, it was just as friends, but as my life tumbled out of control, I constantly thought of all the what ifs."

We just sat there, staring at each other, when I leaned forward and softly kissed her lips. Smiling, I did it again, this time holding her head with one hand.

We might still be doing that kissy stuff, but Charlene let us know she wanted some attention.

Just to see if I remembered how, I took the bottle from her carry bag, and fed her some lunch.

Having her saucer-like dark eyes staring up at me gave me thoughts I hadn't had in years. I even remembered how to burp a baby, letting her rest on my shoulder.

"Geez, Jax you look like a natural doing that."

"I want you to know that my girls have asked me to envite your whole family over for a Bar-B-Q. So, is next Saturday OK with you?"

"I guess that its a yes for all of us. I also want you to know that my daughter is going back to the alternative high school, in hopes of getting her diploma, or her GED, if that doesn't work out."

This was a very nice way to end our very nice afternoon. We just stood there, with both my hands holding her face, and softly kissing her very kissable lips.

"Jax, don't get me wrong, I really like this, but I'm very worried I could screw this up."

"Lets just see how next Saturday goes, and take if from there. OK?"

Having said that, I leaned in, again, kissing her with a little more intensity, while my hands were gripping her rounded behind.

Once I walked in the front door, my two matchmakers pounced on me asking about thirty questions, each.

Calming them both down, I told them of our plans for the following Saturday.

All we had to do is wait and see just what might transpire. Yes, Connie and I were good friends back in high school. Yes the love of my life was taken from our family way too soon. And, yes, I would never admit it to any of my family just how lonely I've been in the few years since Brenda passed away.

There was also the matter of her two kids, plus her granddaughter. The fact they were black meant nothing to me, or my girls.

The week seemed to crawl by. Way to much mind numbing paperwork and meetings, but that's the nature of police work.

Finally, Saturday was here. My girls were more than ready.

Connie and her family arrived in the late afternoon, and as soon as they entered our house my two couldn't get enough of Charlene. We had to remind them both that she wasn't a doll, and to be careful.

At first, they just wanted to hold her, talking to her as if she was a little kid, not a nearly four month old baby.

After being fed and put down for a nap, all four kids went into my large backyard to play catch with a softball. Darnell didn't mind at all being outnumbered three to one.

Even at just turning sixteen, Korista really enjoyed this interaction.

Sitting on my couch, Connie cuddled up to me, putting her head on my shoulder.

I had to admit, it felt good having a girl to snuggle up to.

I just was tired of hearing the lyrics of the 1966 song by B. J. Thomas, I'm So Lonesone I Could Cry. In fact that song was written and recorded by Hank Williams, Sr, in 1949.

Watching these four kids playing got me thinking, but I was aware enough not to get too carried away. I knew if anything were to come from this initial dinner, it would be slow.

"Jax, I just can't tell you how much we all are enjoying today. Just having other kids to play with and not having them look down their noses at mine because they're biracial."

"I hope you know, Connie, just how much we all miss Brenda, and how much my girls are enjoying this, too."

Saying this, I moved to kiss her on the forehead. Moving her face around, I very gently kissed her on the mouth, while lightly cupping one breast.

"Please don't get started, Jax, its the wrong time of the month, for much else. Sorry."

"No worries, I think we can do something like this as a group most any weekend, if that's OK with you."

"I guess it's OK, but I feel bad that I don't have the room to have your family over to my place."

"We're not complaining, one bit."

For the next few weeks, we did this family get together each Saturday. When the kids were outside, Connie and I did get a little more adventurous in our antics.

Yes, I did enjoy her uncovered boobs and very sensitive, large nipples. To the point of bringing her to a hushed orgasm, in order not to wake up a sleeping Charlene. We also didn't want to have my girls hearing our playing around.

As it was, each time Connie and family would leave, they both would grill me about joining forces, and have them move in with us.

"Dad, it would give them a huge break, both financially and socially," Janet said.

"And, dad, wouldn't it be fun to have a baby in the house?"

I couldn't believe Lindsey said that.

"Do you think it would be fun at two in the morning, when she would need her diaper changed and another feeding?"

"Oh, I guess we didn't think about those things."

With all this 'family' talk, I did start thinking along those lines, too.

It must have been about a month and a half of our Saturday family time, when I suggested to Connie that we actually go out, together. On a date. By ourselves.

She did hesitate, for about two minutes, before agreeing.

Now all we had to do is decide if we would spend the night together, and where. I knew I could have either set of grandparents keep my girls overnight, but wondered about her daughter being by herself. Yes, with her own daughter, too.

With everything settled, we did decide to go out on an actual date.

We did leave phone numbers with Korista, just in case. Connie thought this would be a good chance to see just how mature her daughter was.

Having a nice quiet dinner, Connie admitted her knees were knocking together, she was so nervous.

"Do you just want me to take you home, when we're done?"

She just shook her head no.

With the evening being nice and pleasant weather wise, we walked around the area we just had dinner.

We were walking arm in arm, and Connie seemed to relax, a bit.

Returning to my house, we stopped just inside the door, with me taking her face in both hands and softly kissing her more than ready lips.

Slowly moving us towards my bedroom, my nerves started to calm down, too.

Standing next to my bed, I reached across and started to unbutton her shirt, showing me a very large pair of bra covered boobs.

As she started to say something, I put a finger to her mouth, making sure we both stayed silent.

Unbuckling her jeans, and pushing them down, over her nicely rounded behind, I backed up a step and took off my own jeans, laying us both on my bed, wearing just her panties and my boxer briefs.

I started by kissing her neck, nibbling on one ear, while lightly cupping one fairly large breast. Hearing her starting to moan a bit let me know I was on the right track.

Kissing the nipple I just took my hand away from, elicited even louder moans. Taking a breath, I moved to the other breast, licking and sucking on that nipple, having it grow inside my very attentive mouth.

"More, Jax, more," she said, breathlessly.

Moving my hands to her panties, I easily slid them down her legs, and tentatively placed my hand on her mound.

As she started moving her thighs up against my hand, I inserted a finger inside. as deep as I could. My God, she was soaking wet.

When I added a second finger and started licking on her already excited clit, she nearly bucked me off my own bed, with the first of what I hope were going to be many orgasms.

Continuing, with two fingers moving in and out of her very wet pussy, I moved to get a condom, unwrapped it, and moved in between her wide open thighs.

Slowly moving in and out, plunging deeper with each thrust, I felt her fingers gripping my shoulders hard enough to draw blood.

With her legs wrapped around my backside, and meeting my thrusts, with her own upward thrusts, we were fucking like two sex starved teenagers.

I knew I wasn't going to last very long, and true to my thoughts, I exploded way too soon, to my way of thinking.

"Oh my God, Jaxson, I am so glad we just did that, as I've been waiting since high school for that."

Catching our breath, and cleaning up, we just fell back into bed, looking at each other.

What I saw was a slightly overweight, late thirties, lady, who I'd known since our freshman year of high school. Yes, she had two children, which definitely gave her fairly large boobs more than a little sag. And, yes, the look on her face made me think we just might have something to build on.

"I want you to know, Jax, I haven't had very many great lovemaking sessions like we just had. Unfortunately, most of my experience has been with men who never gave a damn about my pleasure. Just theirs."

Staring at each other, she started moving one hand down my chest, to my waist, taking my semi-erect cock and slowly rubbing up and down.

Moving down my body, she very gently started licking all around the head of my now fully erect, solid seven plus inches, taking her time, with her very sensuous mouth.

Cupping my balls with one hand, while inhaling nearly my entire manhood, I couldn't believe how fantastic this felt.

Even with me just having cum, I knew this wasn't going to last all that long, either.

Not knowing what she would do with my load, I barely whispered that I was cuming, when I started shooting stream after hot stream right down her throat.

Catching our breath, again, she came up and laid right next to me with a smile a mile wide.

Not caring what she had just done, I took her face in both hands and gave her as sensuous a kiss as I could muster.

Yes, I could taste the residual of my deposit, but I didn't care. This was the first blow job in more than a few years, and I absolutely loved it.

"Do you want to talk about what we've just done," she whispered quietly.

"Only if you are sure we're done for the night," I replied, grinning.

"I hope you know, there is a tomorrow."

"I certainly hope so. Do you think your kids will have any questions?"

"Not really, but your girls have already talked with my daughter about 'things' if you get my drift."

"Are they plotting a family merger of sorts?"

She just nodded, as my hands found her rounded behind, pulling her closer to my cock, just to see if it just might have another round in its chamber.

Kissing each other like love starved teenagers, we just couldn't get enough of each other.

I moved her to all fours, and mounted her, thrusting into her sopping wet pussy. Holding both hips and fucking for all we were worth, we kept up our rhythm for another fifteen minutes before I pulled out, cuming all over her back.

Helping her into the shower, both of us could barely stand. Helping each other clean up, I took her soapy body in my arms. hugging and kissing her, over and over.

I couldn't believe how much I missed this interaction.

After drying off, and we finally calmed down, we were just laying in bed, when I looked over at her angelic face and told her that Brenda and I had a talk, and she more that approved of my choice.

"Never knowing her, but knowing how much in love you were, I hope you know I'd never try to replace her."

"I know, but I appreciate you saying that."

Just then her phone rang, with her daughter asking if we were staying in bed all day.

Laughing, we decided to collect our entire group, and head to our favorite restaurant for a late breakfast.

At breakfast, it seemed like one big happy family. Yes, there were three generations, plus the biracial kids, but none of that mattered to any of us.

In the following weeks, we did these family get-togethers each weekend. With each event, we all seemed to get along better and better.

It got to a point when my daughters asked in unison, when Connie and I were getting married.

"Don't you think that's something for us to decide?"

"Dad, if you wait too long, you'll be an old man, and she doesn't want to be saddled with some geezer."

"You know, kids, she's actually nearly a year older than I am."

I was still flabbergasted, hearing this coupled with all four kids in raucous laughter.

Connie, on the other hand, was red as a beet.

"Don't blame me, Jax, I've got nothing to do with their comments," she said, with her normal grin.

With the entire family in my back yard, both Connie and I decided to put our question to all four of our combined kids. At ten months of age we decided Charlene didn't get a vote.

"OK, kids, let's talk about Connie and her family moving in with us. First, with a little remodeling in our basement, there is room for either one or two bedrooms, plus a small bathroom."

"Are you guys planning on getting married?" Korista asked.

"To be determined," we said together.

This caused all four kids to give us sideways glances. To be truthful, we had started discussing this very issue.

We did admit to each other that we did more than care for each other. Where Connie was more vocal in favor of us getting married, I was still a bit hesitant.

Yes, I cared very much for her, bordering on true love. But I was well aware of her miserable choices in men, and didn't want her jumping into a relationship just for the safety I'd bring to this union.

We went around to all four, asking each one their opinion.

Janet went first, telling us both that she thought we all made a very nice family. She then looked Connie in the eye telling her even though she loved her dearly, she didn't think she'd be able to call her 'Mom'

Lindsay basically echoed her sister.

Korista took a few huge sighs and told us all how lucky she felt even talking about merging our families.

Darnell told us he was so in favor of this, he didn't care if his mom and I got married, he just wanted his own bedroom.

When all four finished, and I had Charlene on my lap, I held her up, and asked her what she thought. Her babbling gave us all a bit of laughter that we needed to lighten the mood.

This did give us the idea to start thinking about moving her family into my house.

It took less than three weeks to do the little bit of remodeling needed in my basement, making us ready to move four more people into the Harris house.

The day before this move was to take place, I went over to Connie's small apartment to check on their progress.

What I found was Connie sitting by herself in her livingroom, softly crying.

When I sat next to her, taking her in my arms, she just burst into tears, mumbling that she hoped she wasn't ruining my life.

"Connie Nichols, I won't hear of any talk like that, so lets dry your pretty eyes and get packing. Literally."

She just nodded and finished throwing a few more things in the empty boxes we had.

I heard some noises in one of the bedrooms, and Korista was sort of yelling, as Charlene was crawling out into where we were sitting.

Oh, my, we did have to baby proof my house, as we knew walking was on the very near horizon.

Once everyone was settled, and we all got our routine running smoothly, I had to sit back at work, one afternoon and realize that getting married was just the right thing to do.

Korista was doing very well at our alternative high school, and both Janet and Darnell were seventh graders, with Lindsay in the sixth grade.

We planned a small family wedding during the summer, that wound up having over seventy-five people in attendance.

We knew we wouldn't be taking a honeymoon, not yet, anyway.

I continued my success in my department, while Connie was doing some online data entry for the police department, which could be done from home.

Both her kids were doing very well in school, plus they were both becoming very well adjusted to a normal family life.

With Korista getting finished with her GED, and close to getting into our Community College, one afternoon, she was sitting on our front porch, looking like she had lost her best friend.

"Hey, kiddo, why so glum?"

"I need to talk with you, but not with mom, just yet."

"Are you in trouble at school?'

"No, but there is a boy I met, who wants to come over to ask you, if he can date me."

"Do you like him?"

"Yes, and we haven't done anything more that a kiss, or two. And he knows I'm just seventeen, too."

"Is this boy in school?"

"He's in the Technical school next door to us, learning auto mechanics."

"Does he have a name?"

"Um, its Hector Mendoza, and before you say anything, he's nothing like his father or uncle. He's really trying to learn a trade and get out from under his family."

It was no secret to Richland law enforcement that both Juan and Mario Mendoza hand their hands in a fair amount of the Tri-Cities narcotics trade. Both had served time in the state pen for just such crimes.

"I think you're smart enough to be very careful, am I right?"

"Yes, and I've met his dad, who told me he's no longer in that line of work, anymore."

I knew I needed to keep my eye on this situation, but I also knew that Korista was showing both Connie and me a great deal of maturity, in the time I've known her.

She was also proving to both of us just how good a mother she'd become.

The following year was a large turning point in our family dynamic.

With Janet and Darnell both finishing the eighth grade, and heading into high school, the matter of their eighth grade dance had to be dealt with.

Two weeks before the dance was to take place, they both asked us if we could talk about what they wanted to do.

"Dad, Connie, both of us want to go to this dance, and nobody has asked me, and Darnell hasn't asked any other girl, so this is what we've come up with."

With that, Janet gave him an elbow to the ribs.

"Mom, Jaxson, we'd like your permission to go to this dance together. "

Connie and I just looked at each other with this stunned look on both our faces.

We were aware that they had become good friends, but this still threw us for a loop.

Did we object? Nope. We knew they were both mature thirteen year olds who just happened to live under the same roof.

As it turned out, they had a great time, and spent over an hour telling us all about it, when I brought them home.

On the dating front, we both met this Hector Mendoza, and he assured us that he was distancing himself from his uncle, as was his father. We all had the understanding that there would be no hanky panky until Korista turned eighteen.

Connie and I did have to admit they made a cute couple. Korista, who at 5'3" and a little bit on the chunky side, and Hector, who was more than a few inches over 6', but didn't weigh much over 175, if that.

With the older two starting high school, and Lindsey starting the eigth grade, and Korista taking a bookkeeping program at the Technical school, we were getting used to having all these young adults in our house.

One night after a fantastic lovemaking session, Connie looked me in the eye and asked if I might consider one more child.

To say I was flabbergasted, was an understatement.

"Are you positive?"

"I think so, maybe."

"Connie, we need to be 100% on board with raising another child, before committing to another eighteen years, don't you think?"

"Yes, and I'm wondering if we should discuss this with the other kids?"

"OK, lets get their opinions."

Gathering all four of our kids, well five, if we count Charlene, we told them what we were thinking.

We were met with a group of blank and astonished stares.

""Um, mom, aren't you getting a bit old to be having another baby?" was Korista's comment.

"Geez, I'm not even thirty-seven, which isn't exactly over the hill."