Two Women Again

Story Info
They needed a little extra money.
4.2k words
4.56
20.2k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,522 Followers

Here's me, nearly thirty and unmarried. I like the ladies but there hasn't been one that's caught my eye enough for me to want to make the relationship permanent, but I'm having fun looking.

I'm currently in a single bedroom unit in a block of flats. For some reason the architect had designed each level with a three-bedroom unit, a couple of two-bedroom units, and a single bedroom unit, mine. Relatively cheap rent so I was able to save some extra cash which I would use as a deposit on a real house somewhere in the near future.

Due to certain circumstances I had a close encounter with a couple of the young ladies who reside in the complex. They were only single encounters because both the young ladies were married and had no intention of having an affair. The single encounters I did have with them weren't due to me seducing them but from them using their feminine wiles to take undue advantage of me, after which they dropped me as if I was contagious.

The first young lady, I'll call her Karen, mainly because that's what her name is, apparently flagged me as an easy target and suggested to the second young lady, Michelle, that she could use me to solve a little dilemma she had. A strange one, Michelle, not that I was complaining.

The reason I mentioned these two young lovelies is because Michelle was in the lift with me right at that moment, another young lovely with her. I didn't know the second young lady and I didn't think I'd seen her around before. I'm quite sure I would have remembered if I'd seen her previously as she was somewhat sensational. A blonde with hair that was almost white, a flawless heart-shaped face, big eyes of a green/hazel colour and one of the nicest busts I'd seen in a long time. She was also dressed for the hot weather and I'm sure that my shirt had more material in it that everything she wore combined.

I was surprised when they got off at my floor but surmised that they were probably visiting Karen. I knew that Michele and Karen were friends. I was given a bigger surprise after I opened the door to my unit

"Ah, can we come in, please?" asked Michelle.

"By all means," I said, politely standing to one side and waving them in.

Closing the door behind them I turned to address them.

"I'm Zachariah, more commonly known as Zac. Michelle I already know. And you are?"

"Beverly," she said in a soft tinkling voice.

"And do you prefer Beverly or Bev?" I asked.

"Bev," she said with a smile that would turn a gay man straight.

"So what can I do to help the pair of you?"

"Um, not me," Michelle said. "Bev." She tilted her head towards Bev.

"So what can I do to help Bev?"

"You know," said Michelle, sounding slightly flustered at my obtuseness.

"Let's pretend I don't," I suggested, amused to see that Bev was blushing somewhat fiercely.

The two of them looked at each other and neither of them seemed willing to speak. Seeing they seemed reluctant to say anything I gave a small shrug and started undoing the buttons on Michelle's blouse. That got a reaction. She gasped and slapped at my hands, taking a step back.

"Not me, I said. Bev."

"Sorry, but your meaning is passing me by."

"Bev needs some money rather urgently. I explained how you let me have some money not to mention that you, ah, molested me, and suggested to Bev that if she doesn't mind being, ah, molested a little then you'd probably pay her, too."

"A few questions come to mind. Why do you need the money? If it's drugs then you're out of your mind and goodbye."

"What? No! I wouldn't dream of taking drugs. I need the money to buy something. Todays the only day I can get them."

She certainly sounded in earnest.

"Don't you have a husband or boyfriend who'll lend you the money? And you still haven't said what it is you want."

"If I had a husband or boyfriend I assure you I'd have the money. I live at home and my father is rather old fashioned. He takes my salary and banks it and won't let me spend it. He lets me have an allowance. He says I'll get the rest of my money once I'm married."

"That promptly brings up the question of how old are you? If you're over eighteen then get the gumption to tell your father that you'll look after your own money. Tell the bank that you want him removed as a signatory for your account. I assume your money is in a separate account?"

"Yes, it is. I can take his name off my account?"

"Ask the bank. If you can demonstrate that it's your money going into the account then you can probably work something out. You still seem to be avoiding some questions like age and what you want to buy."

"If it's any of your business, and it's not, I'm twenty. What I want to buy is certainly not your business."

"Fair enough," I said with a smile. It seemed she did have a bit of a backbone. "Tell me, did Michelle explain just what she meant by being molested and how it came about?"

"Not exactly. That's one reason I wanted her here with me, to make sure you don't get too rough."

"Really? Ah, did you think I was too rough when you were here, Michelle?"

She blushed, looking away, probably remembering some of the things that happened.

"Perhaps you should explain what you mean when you say I molested you, Michelle."

"He raped me and then paid me to be quiet," said Michelle, speaking very fast.

Bev looked horrified and I could see her estimating the distance to the door for when she bolted.

"Now, now, Michelle. A little more detail won't hurt. Details like how I came to rape you and what happened when I did it. Tell her about the last part, the bit that shocked you so much."

Michelle gave me a furious look and then turned back to Bev.

"I was desperate for the money," she admitted. "I may have, ah, suggested that I'd take the money as hush money if he decided to rape me."

Bev saw through that straightaway.

"You asked him to rape you?" she said, sounding scandalised at the thought.

"Sort of, in a way, but he didn't have to actually do it unless he wanted to in the first place," defended Michelle, "and as for what he made me do. . ."

She broke off there, sounding very put upon.

"What did he make you do?" demanded Bev.

"He stripped and lay down and insisted that I get on top and do all the work. He was an animal."

"What can I say?" I said mournfully. "I'm just a crude beast in these matters."

I gave Ben a thoughtful look. "I assume that you didn't know that you were coming here to be raped?"

She shook her head quite frantically.

"So I also assume that you're not going to agree to a little friendly rape?"

She shook her head again.

"Um, Bev," said Michelle, "no rape, no boots."

"Boots?"

"They're on special. Bev put her allowance for the week down as a deposit but she needs another fifty. They'll only hold them until closing time. No money, no boots."

"Boots?"

I directed that one to Bev, who promptly blushed.

"They're wonderful boots," she defended.

"Uh-huh, but are they worth getting raped for?"

"Don't be stupid," she grumbled. "If I agree then it's not really rape, is it."

"Michelle seems to think it is," I pointed out.

"She's great at deluding herself," Bev pointed out in return.

"Well it seems that rape is off the table. Still, we might be able to work something out. First off, though is that fact that it seems that Michelle has been a bad girl, getting you here under false pretences. It seems to me that she needs to be chastised."

"What? If you think I'm going to let you rape me again you're very much mistaken," squawked Michelle, sounding very sincere.

"Wouldn't think of it," I assured her. "I was thinking more along the lines of paddling your backside. That would be fair and reasonable, wouldn't it, Bev?"

"For offering me up for a bit of rape? I should think it would be."

"I don't. What would George say if I come home with a red and bruised bottom? He'd go spare."

"I don't think you need to worry about that," I told her, at the same time reaching out and snagging hold of her arm. "I'm sure I can arrange the spanking so that it doesn't leave you with a red and bruised bottom."

I dropped into a chair, dragging her across my lap at the same time. It was the work of an instant to flick her dress up and pull her panties down. One sharp spank to her bottom and she reacted just the way I thought she would. She started kicking her legs about.

That made things a lot easier for what I intended. With her legs nicely separated my next spank came done on her mound, my hand cupping it quite nicely. It would have stung a bit, but only a bit. What it did do was shock the socks of her.

She gave a squeak of shock and then demanded to know what I thought I was playing at.

"Spanking you," I reminded her, dropping another spank to the same spot, to be greeted by another squeak.

"You know, you sound like a demented mouse when you squeak like that," I told her, with another spank and another squeak.

"I'm with Michelle on this one," Bev said with a giggle. "That doesn't look like a normal spanking."

"It's within the constraints I was given. No bruises and no red bottom. A flushed and swollen pussy won't matter because George will assume it's just Michelle reacting to his manliness."

A few more spanks and I swung Michelle back to her feet. It was just a gentle chastisement, after all. It also left Michelle in a bit of a quandary. A sore bottom she could have rubbed while glaring at me. A slightly stinging and slightly aroused pussy she couldn't rub quite so easily, even if she wanted to.

Bev had been standing close enough to watch, giggling the entire time. She'd have been safer standing a bit further away. Before she caught on to what I was doing I had hold of her arm and was drawing her over my knee.

"Hey!" she yelled, starting to struggle.

"Your turn," I told her. "Something to remind you not to be so gullible."

"What? No. Don't you dare touch me like that."

"Don't worry. You don't have a husband to fret if your bottom is a bit red," I consoled her, even as I was lifting her dress and lowering her panties.

My first spank landed, on her bottom, naturally, and her indignation rose.

"Ow. That hurt. Stop it. And get your hand away from there."

"Sorry," I said, "but you know how hands tend to wander at times. I'll try to stop doing that."

It hadn't been deliberate but after my hand had landed on her bottom it seemed to move of its own accord, gliding across her bottom and rubbing her vulva. Still, if she objected I'd have to watch that.

My hand came down again and this time I watched it. Sure enough, it just slipped over her bottom and between her legs, giving her a gentle squeeze.

I delivered a few more spanks with Bev protesting bitterly over every one. You'd think I was deliberately molesting her or something. I finally swung her back to her feet, and I didn't see that she had any real reason to complain. No bruising and only the slightest flush. She stood in front of me, clutching her bottom and glaring.

"That was certainly molesting me," snapped Bev.

I regarded the pair of them, amused to see that neither of them had stooped to pull up their panties. Not only that but because Bev was clutching her bottom her dress was hitched up at the back, which just naturally raised it at the front, and it wasn't that long to start with.

"Not really," I told her, "although this is getting closer." I reached out, right hand slipping between Bev's legs and covering her mound while my left hand closed over Michelle's. I gently squeezed both of them.

They both froze for a moment and then they both took a step backwards, breaking the contact. I guess I should say that Bev took a step backwards while Michelle hesitated for a moment before doing the same.

Before they could start on me I got in first.

"If you both get undressed I'll let Bev have her fifty," I told them.

"You won't try to rape us?"

"No, Bev. Too much trouble and I might get all scratched up. Just get undressed. I want to see if you're as lovely as I think."

"Why do I have to get undressed," asked Michelle.

"Because I said so," I replied.

"That's not a reason."

"Um, because if you don't Bev doesn't get her money and you're the one who brought her here."

I smiled at her and spoke in a lower voice.

"Besides, I want to see Bev naked and I don't think she'll strip unless you do. I've already seen you naked once so seeing you once more shouldn't worry you too much."

"If you want those boots we're going to have to," Michelle said in a grumbling voice, looking at Bev as she started undoing her blouse.

Bev stood there for a moment, watching Michelle starting to get undressed, and then started doing the same, blushing while she did so.

It didn't take them long to become naked. It was plain to me that Michelle didn't really care that she was undressed. Like I'd said, I had seen her naked before and I very much doubt that she had forgotten anything that had happened at the time. Bev, however, was as nervous as a kitten, ready to jump at the slightest sound.

I took a walks around them, admiring their figures. Michelle's was good. Bev's was marvellous. She had that little charismatic something. She also turned her head to watch as I circled, making sure I didn't lunge.

"Okay, a deal's a deal," I said. "I'll let you have the money. You can get dressed. Ah, before you get dressed, Michelle, could you lean over the arm of the couch?"

Michelle looked slightly shocked.

"Me? Why not Bev? You're not supposed to be raping me and Bev doesn't want to be raped anyway. Why do I have to bend over the couch?"

"Calm down. I'm not going to rape you, honestly. Really, you make such a fuss about little things. It's just that I want to, ah, fit myself to you to see if you feel as marvellous as I remember. It'll just be in and out. Think how scandalised Bev will feel watching us."

Not a very convincing argument but my reading of Michelle was that she wasn't the brightest bulb in the bunch. She chewed on her lip for a moment, seeming to think it over, while I was calmly steering her into position. By the time she made up her mind she was already bending over the couch and seemed to accept what was going to happen.

"Just in and out," she insisted, seeming satisfied at my agreement.

I dropped my trousers and Bev gave a gasp. A glance towards her showed she was looking at my equipment with wide eyes. I moved up behind Michelle, my hand closing over her mound. Whatever she might say to the contrary she was hot and wet and ready for this. I eased her lips apart and pressed against her. She closed around me and my hands held her hips, pulling her towards me, even as I started a slow push.

Almost as soon as I started Michelle was pushing back to meet me, wanting me fully inside. I was quite happy to oblige, relishing the feel of her wrapped around my cock. As soon as my groin collided with hers my hands moved from her hips to her breasts, closing over them, lightly rubbing them.

"Just the way I remember," I told her. "Absolutely marvellous."

"You said in and out," she said rather breathlessly, and I nodded, even if she couldn't see me doing so.

"Indeed, and if that's what you want then that's what will happen. However, if you've changed your mind I don't mind paying a little bit more attention to your lovely body."

She was twisting about under me, wanting more but a trifle reluctant to admit it. I was just letting her stew for a while, enjoying the subtle movements she was making, when Bev got into the act.

"You said it would just be in and out," she reminded me. "You have to take it out now."

"It won't hurt if he holds it there a bit longer," Michelle said quickly. "It's not as if he's hurting me."

I started making small movements, just sliding back and forth a little, enough to start getting her really stirred up but not enough to be accused of breaking my word or of actually raping her. She was making funny little sounds, moving with me but trying to make me do proper thrusts. After a few minutes of this teasing she gave up.

"Oh, for fuck's sake, just do it, damn you!"

I fully intended to, to a certain extent, at least. I wanted to bring her to a climax as rapidly as possible while not reaching that point myself. Something I'd probably regret if things didn't work out the way I wanted them to.

I started thrusting in with nice full length strokes, Michelle pushing urgently to meet me. I was also playing with her breasts while I did this. I just kept this up for a while, not moving too rapidly at bringing her to the boil, so to speak, but definitely moving right along.

A quick glance at Bev showed her standing there, face red, watching the action. She also seemed to have forgotten that I'd given her permission to get dressed again, as she was still naked.

I kept on driving into Michelle, sensing that her arousal was building nicely. Now I dropped a hand away from her breast, bringing it down over her mons. Once there I started massaging the area around her clitoris. You might say she was now under a two pronged attack, my cock the main weapon but my fingers teasing around her clitoris a lethal instrument as well.

The funny thing about it was that while she'd been fairly silent while it was just my cock at work once my fingers joined the action she started to become very noisy, not sure how to cope with what I was doing. It wasn't that she was protesting, just being noisy and sounding rather shocked.

Her climax rolled over her and I suspect she was shocked at the speed at which she'd arrived at that point. She was certainly loud about it, stuffing a hand in her mouth to try and stifle her scream as she let loose.

I disengaged and turned to look at Bev. Her eyes flicked down to my erection and away, her face still red.

"Michelle was right," she said. "You're an animal."

"I know," I said with a sigh, "but's the way it is."

Instead of looking pointedly above my head she'd have been better served looking straight at me. I'd moved closer and caught her arm before she had a chance to draw away.

"Hey. Let go of me. What do you think you're doing?"

My free hand came up and brushed across her breasts, and her hard nipples rubbed against my hand.

"If you think I'm going to let you do that, you're mad," she snapped.

"Bev," I said, deliberately distracting her from what I was doing by talking. "You're still naked, beautifully so. You could easily have gotten dressed while I was entertaining Michelle but you chose to stay naked. Why was that? Do you realise how prominent your nipples are right now?" I brushed my palm across them once more and Bev gasped. "Mm. Nice and sensitive aren't they."

"I was so shocked by your behaviour that I just didn't think of getting dressed," she protested, backing slowly away. "That's all."

She then gave a small gasp when she found she'd backed up against the side of the couch, her bottom almost pressing on the arm. She gave another little gasp when her attention switched from the couch back to me, finding me right there in front of her.

My foot reached between her ankles and I toed one to the side. It moved quite easily, even if she was still slowly shaking her head. I was now standing between her thighs, my erection perilously close to her mound. I say perilously from her point of view, not mine.

"Tell you what. I'll make the same deal with you as I did with Michelle. I'll just slip in and out. I really want to see what you feel like. Are you going to feel as wonderful as you look?"

"Ha! I saw what you did to Michelle."

"Only because she insisted," I said innocently, ignoring the sound of Michelle sniggering in the background.

By this stage my erection was lightly brushing against her lips. Her face was flushed and her breathing was getting slightly harder.

Ashson
Ashson
8,522 Followers
12