Two Women Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just think. In and out and then you're rid of me."

"Alright," she said, sounding a trifle desperate, "but if you try anything else. . ."

"Trust me," I said with a smile, my fingers already easing her lips apart.

She made an odd sound at that, a sounded that absolutely reeked of distrust. I gave a small sigh. To be judged so harshly. It was shameful.

I eased into position and started pushing deeper. She was leaning away, looking down at where we were coming together, apparently unable to look away. No matter what she may have implied she was ready for me, her passage hot and wet and welcoming. After a fashion it was welcoming, as she was rather tight, indicative that she hadn't had much experience. Not a virgin but certainly not a swinger.

As I pressed into her she started pressing back, giving a small gasp each time I sank in a little deeper. Too tight to enter in one smooth thrust, but each little push I gave had me going that much deeper. It wasn't all that long and our groins were firmly pressed together.

"Okay, that's it," Bev said in a mumbling voice.

Instead of withdrawing as hinted I cupped her breasts and then bent my head to taste first one and then the other. That done I rolled her nipples around with my thumbs.

"That's it," Bev said in a slightly firmer voice.

"Excuse me?"

"You have to take it out now."

"Oh. I get what you mean."

I started pulling back, quite a way back. Then I stopped, reversed, and thrust firmly back into her, sinking into her lush body far more easily this time.

"Just in and out. You said," she said urgently, and I smiled and winked at her.

"And did you really believe that after seeing me with Michelle?" I asked.

By this time I was building up a nice rhythm, and wanting to or not she was responding. She was spluttering and protesting but she was also responding with a certain degree of enthusiasm.

"You tricked me," she gasped.

"Not really," I said, shaking my head. "I'd say it's more of a case that you tricked yourself."

Hands all over her breasts and my cock driving in just as hard as it could and I leaned closer and kissed her. For all her supposed reluctance it certainly didn't stop her kissing me back. She was delicious, and I gave her my all.

Her legs had come up off the floor and were wrapped around me, her bottom firmly pressed against the arm of the couch, and I took her long and hard. I kept on for as long as possible, with Bev clinging to me and reciprocating, matching everything that I could do.

I finally reached a point where I couldn't go on for any longer and I climaxed, thrusting deep into her as I ejaculated, relieved to hear her cry out and start shaking beneath me as she matched me, climax for climax.

The girls departed and I have to say that Michelle is a piece of work. She maintained that I'd raped her again and that she deserved fifty as hush money on top of the money I was giving Bev. No way was that rape.

I was quite pleased when Bev quietly asked me for my number. Not quite so pleased when she said that she might need it as her father had very firm opinions about her using the pill. Still, I also had her number. I'd give her a call tomorrow and suggest she come and show me her boots. I didn't mention that I wanted to see her in just the boots, but she's not a fool. She'll know what to expect if she comes around.

12