Two Worlds Ch. 01

Story Info
The world of the rich and the poor collide.
1.2k words
3.45
1.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Bedroom]

Adriana lies in bed next to her husband, while she is browsing on her iPad.

Adriana asks.

"Babe? I was thinking of getting a Lamborgini."

Giovanni asks.

"Another one? You already own two of them."

Adriana replies.

"I know, but Maria's husband bought her one, so I want one too, not to mention that it will match with my pink $3000 moon star heels."

Giovanni.

"I saw this guy on the street, begging for money today, my first thought was, can you get a job? quit being a leech on society you know."

Adrianna kisses Giovanni on the lips.

"That's why I'm going to marry you in a month because you are a winner, God, you wouldn't believe the losers that I have to deal with today, and these days are going to be terrible. I have to interview a lot of people this week, to replace Marcus."

Giovani asks.

"What happened?"

Adriana.

"I like my coffee black, and he had the nerve to put milk in it, because 'he wanted me to try it' so I fired his ass, if you work for me, you do what I want when I want, I have more money, so I own you, and whoever doesn't like it can go collect cans on the street."

Giovanni tells Adriana.

"Like those people that collect shit with their metal detectors, again get a job loser."

Adrianna.

"Imagine if I interview someone like that today? I would die."

[Beach]

Ian walks forward while attempting to find gold with his metal detector.

His friend, Shelley asks.

"Have you found anything yet?"

Ian replies.

"No man, this sucks, it sucks being poor, I don't want luxuries, all I want is to make enough to eat, I appreciate Ms. Heigl cooking for us daily, but I want to make it on my own, and forget about getting hired, the second they see me, they laugh in my face."

Shelley tells Ian.

"Maybe you should change your appearance, to put on a suit, no one will ever hire you, looking like you do."

Ian says.

"Fuck that I'm a pirate at heart, and whoever doesn't like it can kiss my ass, especially those rich corporate assholes."

Shelley says.

"I know what will cheer you up, Ms. Heigl told me that they were serving beef with french fries, our favorite."

Ian asks.

"For real? fuck yeah."

Shelley says.

"See? I know how to cheer you up."

Shelley follows by asking.

"Hey Ian, have you ever tried oatmeal with tuna? it's great."

Ian playfully pretends he's about to puke.

Shelley says.

"Knock it off, asshole."

Ian says.

"Make me."

Shelley runs after him as they both chuckle.

[Office]

Sitting behind a table, Adrianna is busy with work, when suddenly her best friend, Patricia Tuls, walks through the doorway unannounced.

Patricia greets Adrianna.

"Good morning, my best friend in the whole world, how are you today?"

Adrianna responds.

"Just busy, waiting for Giovanni."

Patricia tells Adrianna.

"He's probably having an affair, you should leave him."

Adrianna tells Patricia.

"Don't tell me things like that, he's a womanizer as it is."

Patricia tells Adrianna.

"You never know, any of these sluts might have an eye on him, you could be looking at one right now and you have no idea."

Adrianna tells Patricia.

"If I ever met that bitch, I would kick her ass until I can't feel my foot, or she can't feel her ass."

Patricia asks.

"Are you sure about that? She might be tougher than she looks."

Adrianna tells Patricia.

"Enough foreshadowing, let's talk about something else, how was your date with that man you told me about on the phone last night?"

Giovanni walks through the doorway.

Adrianna greets Giovanni.

"Hey babe, why are you so late?"

Giovanni responds.

"I'm sorry about that, I came across, this wannabe pirate, I couldn't stop laughing on my way to the building, the funniest shit."

Patricia asks Adrianna.

"Best friend, where's my daily hug?"

Adrianna stands up, followed by walking towards Patricia, as Patricia wraps her arms around Adrianna.

Patricia tells Laura.

"I hope you find that slut that is playing with your husband."

Patricia looks at Giovanni while slowly licking her upper lip from one corner of her mouth to the other.

Laura tells Patricia.

"Oh I already found her, and I shall remind her, that she better watch out because her job and her future are in my hands, and with a snap of my fingers, I could take it all away."

Patricia responds.

"There is a saying in my country, don't step on a worm because it's weak, because tomorrow you may be the worm under its shoe."

[Soup Kitchen]

Ian and Shelley are behind a line of people, waiting to be served.

Ian tells Shelley.

"I can smell the beef from here, I can almost taste it."

Shelley.

"After eating leftover food at the mall, and half-eaten trashcan sandwiches, waiting for Friday so we can eat a real meal is worth it."

ian grabs a tray while walking towards a counter with Shelley, a man behind the counter tells them.

"Sorry guys, we are out of food."

Shelley tells him.

"I see one slice of beef, there, so you are lying."

The man smirks while saying.

"I know."

Shelley asks.

"Can we have it?"

Stanley proceeds to grab the beef with two hands and devour it in front of Ian and Shelley.

Shelley asks.

"What the fuck? what hell man.."

Stanley says.

"Oops" with a smile.

A furious Shelley jumps over the counter and grabs onto Stanley's neck.

Ian wraps his arms around her waist, attempting to pull her back.

Shelley yells.

"Fucking asshole, I will piss on your cereal!"

Stanley shouts.

"Security!"

Ian lifts Shelley in mid-air from her waist, as he walks backward with her.

Shelley yells.

"Yeah you better get back up, you Ralph Macchio looking bitch!"

[Waiting Room]

Patricia.

"All of you that are here for the presidential assistant job, our president will attend to you shortly."

A man tells her.

"This is bullshit, we have been waiting for an hour."

Followed by everyone else shouting. "Yeah!"

The man says.

"Fuck this shit, I'm leaving."

The man walks away, followed by everyone else leaving with him.

[Outside the Soup Kitchen]

Shelley asks Ian.

"Why didn't you let me kick his ass, Ian?"

Ian.

"If it was up to me, I would have kicked his ass myself, but we have to be careful Shelley... if we punch someone, we can easily get charged with assault, our life is shitty enough for us to end up in jail and make it worse."

Ian follows by saying

"Besides, I heard that he's the brother of Giovanni Mercetti, the president of Eco-fashion, those people have money and a lot of power, if we touch him, we are screwed."

The eyes of Shelley begin to water.

"I only ask for one thing Ian, one thing! all I want is to have a decent meal, and not freeze to fucking death, but even that is an impossible dream for us, I honestly can deal with that, Ian. I carry a positive outlook on our shitty life, and I look forward to a brighter tomorrow, But all my hopes collapse like a house of cards the second someone shits on my illusions, I can't live like this anymore, I prefer to die frozen and alone.

Ian wraps his arms around Shelley, as she lays her head on his shoulder.

"I promise you, I will apply for a job, I'm even willing to put on a suit, our life will change, but please don't cry."