Two Wrong Vacations Make a Right

Story Info
Two families meet as their vacation plans fall through.
3.6k words
4.5
40.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever seen hell? Have you ever smelled Satan's ass? Have you ever heard the sound of the Fork of Death Grating against the Plate of Despair while being shattered by the Hammer of Painful Rectal Itch?

Then you have seen Ballington Falls Campgrounds and Fairgrounds for Camping and Fairs. No, that's not a typo, that's its actual name. It's been around for more than a hundred years and it used to be my in-law's Summer vacation destination. They had gone there every Summer for decades. Now, after skipping a few years due to, you know, life, we had returned to Ballington Falls due to my wife's freaking out over her fortieth birthday. She says it's her wanting to reconnect with her past, but that's a bunch of crap. I'm about to lose my patience with her, and so is my son, Jimmy. He's a sophomore in college, and Martha made him come with us on this ridiculous Summer Vacation road trip like he was a twelve year old. We couldn't talk her out of it! And yes, from Rest Stop to Rest Stop, the entire 1,500 mile trip was a misery filled attempt to ignore the fact we all wanted to be somewhere else.

And now we had arrived.

And Ballington Falls Campgrounds and Fairgrounds for Camping and Fairs was an abandoned wasteland.

The place had been closed for years. Anything of worth had been picked over by salvage seekers and scavengers. The main buildings that were built to look like log cabins were now a Tom Waits' song of broken windows and gaping doors hanging from hinges and bent nails. The rolling lawn sloping down to the lake was a thicket of thorns, and the lakeside docks and piers had crumbled into the brackish water that was topped with green slime and the occasional flash of the white bellies of dead fish. Nothing had been cleaned in years. The smaller cabins were all collapsed in on themselves. The playground looked like it had been set on fire and then shit on by a bunch of bears. And the smell was a nightmare. Leftover effluence from the campground and a huge body of poorly drained water had turned Ballington Falls into The Smelly Asshole of the County.

We were all standing by the broken front gate with just the letters, "BALL___ CAMP" left on on the sign, lit only by the yellowish headlights lights of our station wagon. Martha lost it, and just started crying into my shoulder. Between sobs she tried to rationalize, "I just thought it would be, like it was! I just wanted, oh, I don't know what I wanted!" I held her and did what I could. Hell, I had done all kinds of stupid stuff, and she had stayed right by my side. I looked over at Jimmy, and he had a look of concern and care on his face. I was afraid he was going to pull and 'I told you so', but he understood his Mom was just in a weird place. I was so proud of him, and I held out my arm to bring him into the hug.

Just then another set of headlights pulled up to shine on the gate and ourselves. Oddly, the headlights belonged to another Station wagon, except it was red with wood paneling instead of green with wood paneling. The wagon pulled up right next to ours and a slender, black-haired young woman got out of the back seat and ran towards the gate. She was Jimmy's age and wearing a short skirt with a tank top, which allowed her 36C tits to bounce about enticingly, but her hot bod was upstaged by her loud complaining.

"Fucking closed! Of course it is! Fucking closed! You pull me away from a chance to go to Spain for the Summer to come to ..." she looked at the huge gate and the desolation beyond. "Ball Camp! It's so funny that it's not funny! Why do you need to ruin my life anymore than you already have!? Are you trying to win a prize for worst fucking parents ever!?"

Both front doors swung open, and a guy just about my age and height got out of the driver's side. He had a good build, with just the hint of love handles and big blue eyes, the kind my wife says she loves, and a cheesy mustache, the kind my wife says she hates. "Hey, that is way out of line!" he said in a voice that was firm, but not mean. A tall skinny woman with shoulder length blonde hair came around from the passenger side. She had a beautiful face with green eyes and a handsome Princess-Diana-style nose, though at the moment her pretty face was twisted in anger and screaming at what we now knew was her daughter.

"Cassandra you can't blame this on us! And I am so sorry that I am trying to keep out family together! I must be a villain! A terrible person! Evil! Oh yes, that's me! The worst Mom since Mommie Dearest!" She was stamping her foot in the dirt covered driveway, making a fine dust rise from the road and fill the headlights' beams with with a tan fog.

"Hi!" I said as brightly and innocently as I could. All three members of the other family jumped turned toward my voice. Their family drama had turned us invisible.

"What the fuck!" Said Cassandra, startled. The Blonde Mom ran over to get between me and the girl, while pulling out a small canister of pepper spray.

"Back off Mister! I've been trained in Krav Maga!"

"Whoa Whoa Whoa, Hold on there! It's okay! My name's Tom and this is my wife Martha and my son Jimmy, and we're in...well, what seems to be the same boat you are!"

"You guys are a . . . Ballington Family?" asked the guy. My wife answered him, sniffing and wiping away her tears, "My family was. My husband here, not so much."

"Yeah," said the man. "Same here. My Great Grandfather started coming here in 1905."

"1913 for us.", said Martha with a smile coming back to her face. "So, you thought they'd be still open, too, huh?" she asked sheepishly.

"Yeah, yeah I sure did.", he said with a far away tone.

"Then I don't feel so stupid. Glad you're here." The guy laughed at that, and gave a long look at my wife, who was 5'8 with long brown hair and a curvy body. Martha's tits always got a second look, despite the weight she's gained over the years, but Bob was checking out her ass as well. I guess it was only fair, as I had ogled his wife and daughter.

"So, what now?" He asked everyone and no one.

We found out his name was Bob and his wife was Pamela. The fact that our two families had made the exact same colossal Summer blunder bonded us immediately. We both had outdoor equipment, so we decided to camp nearby and then drive out in the morning. Jimmy wanted to look at the old campgrounds and check out the dilapidated buildings. He was an engineering student, and also liked Dystopian novels and movies, so we said yes. Cassandra volunteered to go with him, which made Jimmy smile, though he tried to hide it. Normally I'd worry about shenanigans, but I was just happy to see Jimmy happy about anything. I could tell Bob and Pamela were thinking exactly the same thing.

We got the tents up, lit a fire and shared what food we had. Bob and Martha were talking a lot about Ballington's, which left me and Pamela to talk about anything else. Luckily, she loved to laugh and had a quick wit, and I loved to make people laugh, so we were all getting along great, sharing campfire hotdogs and complaining about kids.

After a couple of hours I drew the short straw and went to go fetch Cassandra and Jimmy from wherever hey had ended up. The other three parents were laughing and chatting as I headed for the ruins of Camp Ball. Walking through the gate, I saw a flashlight flickering in the distance and headed for it. It certainly was the kids, and they were in the old pump house that held the ancient machine used to keep the water in the artificial lake flowing. I smiled. That's where I would have taken her as well. I crept towards one of the broken windows, and peeked in. Cassandra and Jimmy were kissing passionately by a large workbench. His hands roamed all over her body, avoiding her tits, until she grabbed his hand and put it forcefully on one of her breasts. In three seconds his hands were under the tank top and full of bare naked titty.

Jimmy thrust against her slender body, and her hands clenched his ass hard, pulling him closer. Damn, girls were fast these days! Cassandra tore off Jimmy's shirt and started sucking and biting his nipples, making him hiss in pleasure. She finally dropped to her knees and they both worked to get Jimmy's dick out of his pants. Cassandra's hands caressed his 7" tool for just a few seconds before licking the head and then running her tongue up and down the length. Then her thin lips wrapped around his prick and began to bob up and down, making Jimmy's knees buckle a little and throw his head back.

She kept it up for a little bit, too little by Jimmy's groan of regret, before getting to her feet and shimmying her panties down her legs, and then hopping up on workbench and spreading her legs. "My turn!" She said and Jimmy got down and started lapping away at her pussy. His hands held her legs up as his head moved up and down and in circles on Cassandra's pussy. I smiled with a weird pride. It looked like my son knew what he was doing! Especially as Cassandra began to moan and writhe on the bench.

"Oh shit, oh yes! Lick my clit, lick my god-damned clit!" her hands grabbed Jimmy's hair and she held him still as her hips fucked his mouth. Finally Jimmy pushed himself away and replaced his tongue with his cock, and began to fuck Cassandra as she laid back on the old wooden workbench. He was fucking her fast and hard, jostling the table and making the windows rattle as well. He did her for a bit like that, and then they moved to the floor, where Cassandra got on all fours and stuck her ass up in the air like a cat in heat. Jimmy didn't wait a second before plunging his cock right back into our new friend's eager daughter. Cassandra then rose up on her hands, unknowingly giving me a look at her tits as they swayed back and forth from Jimmy's fucking. Her skinny ass and waist were so hot to watch, so different from Martha's. Oddly, I wasn't creeped out by watching my son doggy-fuck a hot thing like Cassandra. I didn't want to fuck him, so, to my mind there was no problem. Just a bored Dad.

Jimmy had just flipped Cassandra over on her back, and was fucking her missionary style when I heard a noise behind me. I turned to see Pamela not five feet away from my Peeping Tom post by the window.

"Hey Tom! Is everything okay?" She whispered. I stammered something vague and positive as she stepped close to me and then looked in the window. "Oh. Oh my." She kept looking, not saying anything. I was mortified about what she was going to say.

"That Jimmy has a very nice cock." she said softly.

I was speechless.

Then Pamela backed her ass up to bump against my crotch, and left it there. She looked over her shoulder and said in a throaty challenge, "Such a nasty spectacle. It gets one to thinking, ya know?" Mortification melted into lust in two seconds. I put my hands on Pamela's ass and squeezed her amazing buttocks. Pamela arched her back in pleasure and spread her legs several inches farther apart. I hesitated.

"What about Bob? And Martha?" I said huskily, my mouth dry from passion.

Pamela once again looked over her shoulder and said, "They're at the campfire seducing each other right now. Are you okay with that?"

I blinked once, and froze.

In that moment, to the soundtrack of Cassandra crying out in pleasure inside the pump house as my son fucked her, I watched Pamela turn all the way around to face me and gazed at her perfectly shaped 34C tits as took off her top. And she had that same kind of sleek and slender body that my son was currently fucking.

"Don't be a schmuck Ted. I'm a damn hottie." Pamela was smiling, because she was a damn hottie.

Her logic was inescapable. Martha can do what she wants. I flipped Pamela around and pushed her back against the window. I pulled out my cock and she helped me guide it to her pussy.

"Oh, god, it's bigger than Jimmy's! That's gonna...mmmf!" My hands covered her mouth as I pushed my whole cock into her. Her grunts were muffled by my tight grip as I began to grind my hips into her pussy, her soft noises eclipsed by her own daughter's screams of ecstasy. I hadn't had sex or jacked off in a couple of days, so I was eager as hell and my hard dick proved it. Pamela's ass was incredible, so round and muscular. My hands couldn't get enough of those flexing and un-flexing muscles undulating under her perfectly tanned skin.

I moved my hand from her mouth to give more attention to her asscheeks. As soon as I did, she whispered "Harder. Ungh. Squeeze them harder. Play with my ass, I fucking love it."

"Harder? You're sure?"

"Fuck yes."

"Martha hates it when i squeeze her too hard."

"Tom, I'm not your wife."

If she had seen the smile on my face she would have been terrified. I slapped both her ass cheeks at once, and then grabbed her ass and dug my fingers deep into her warm flesh. Her shoulders pushed up, and she gasped. I pulled my cock out and began to tease her clit with the end of my cock, all the while my hands were still manhandling her buttocks. Her clit was lovely, swollen with excitement and my cockhead found it with ease. She shuddered as I teased it with my the topside of my cock, and then when I pulled her pussy back on top my shaft in one stroke, she stifled a scream.

"Sorry..." she breathlessly explained, "I haven't had sex or even masturbated in days."

"Yeah? Me neither."

"No kidding? Then lay me down in tall grass and let me do my stuff. Don't worry, I'm fixed. No more kids."

"Hey, Martha's fixed too."

"I know, she told us.", said Pamela as she laid down on top of our jackets. I blinked twice. Martha rarely tells people that kind of thing. Maybe I didn't know her . . . My brain slapped those thoughts of Martha out of my head as my eyes saw Pamela's tan body stretched out in the summer moonlight, her taught curves and brown skin almost glowing in the warm air. Her face was beautiful, and miracle of miracles she wanted me to fuck her. Here. Now! I joined her on the ground and she rolled us both over to straddle me. She put her hands on my chest and started to ride me hard, driving her pussy back and forth. I tired to get a hold of her ass, but she batted my hands away, and then pinned me to the ground like an Amazon. She was strong as hell! I could have got up if I had to, but not easily. But I was content to let her use me as a sybarite tool, and she did just that. Grinding out several orgasms on my dick, almost tearing the damn thing off as she bucked and bucked like an animal.

She finally let me up and we rolled over, with me on top. She was all smiles and loose, relaxed and happy. Orgasmed into bliss. As I slowly re-entered her, she wrapped her legs around my waist and cooed in my ear.

"Now cum in me, Tom. Cum in me hard. I want to feel that big cock shoot it's load!" I picked up the pace, cramming my entire cock into her with every stroke, again and again. I hadn't been in a different vagina in decades, and Pamela's pussy was slathering my dick with new sensations and pleasure. I kept thrusting until I finally came with a shout, but I held my cock firm in her pussy, still seeing stars in my closed eyes and not wanting to pull out. I gave in at last, we uncoupled, got up and made out way back to the campsite.

When we got there, the campfire had died down to coals and Martha had taken Bob to her tent. As I unzipped the door, I saw Martha bear assed naked except for a lacy underwire bra to help support her big 40D tits and with Bob eating her out. Pamela peeked her head in with me, "Oh, that's nice. I never let Bob eat me out at home. It's not my thing." Bob stopped and turned around. "Gosh Tom, I gotta say your wife's pussy tastes great!"

"I've always thought so."

Martha's eyes fluttered open at that point. "Hi sweetie! So do you and Pamela have a nice talk?"

"Ah, yeah we sure did."

"Are the kids okay? Oh Bob, be a dear and flick my clit with your tongue....ohh goodness, yes!"

"Yeah, the kids and safe and well."

"Well allrighty then. Then I'd say it's time to let Bob to put that nice hard wanger right in me!"

" 'Wanger'?", said Pamela.

"Martha's not a fan of cussing."

"Oh." Both of us were still peeking our heads in the tent door as Bob climbed on top of Martha. "So, ever see you wife make love to another man?" Pamela asked me.

"Nope. But you know, I'm totally okay with it."

"Yeah? Then open up the door and pull up one of those camp chairs."

I did as commanded, and set up the chair so I could see everything Bob and Martha were doing. Pamela handed me a beer, gave me a peck on the forehead, took off her clothes and went inside the tent, where it sounded like Bob was doing pretty well.

"Oh, my, oh my, Oh yes! that feels so. . . oh yes!" Martha wasn't faking anything. She was loving it as Bob fucked her gently and deeply with long slow strokes. Pamela scooted up next to Martha and kissed her neck, then her shoulders and then Pamela began to shower her tits with little kisses and flicks of her tongue. Martha kept it polite.

"Oh, hello there Pam, that's...well..I've never done that before. . . oh, that feels. . . oh, yes, Don't Stop Pammy, don't, don't stop!" Pamela had sucked Martha's entire nipple and areola into her mouth.

"I love watching you suck on titties, Babe." Bob told Pamela while thrusting his cock in and out of my wife.

"Ha! Don't I know it! God I love me some big old titties!" Pamela then motorboated Martha's breasts with joyful abandon.

"Well I'll be goddamned if I'm just gonna sit her and fucking watch." I got out of the chair and slid to the other side of Martha, fixing my mouth on her tit, copying everything Pamela was doing.

"Oh Honey, that's so nice, nice NICE! Oh God, yes, suck them, suck them hard!" Martha screamed out loud as Bob fucked her faster and faster. Pamela started to kiss Martha, and Martha returned the kiss greedily, almost sucking Pamela's tongue into her mouth. The two MILF's, one long haired brunette and one short haired blonde, french kissing and sucking each other's tits was hot as hell. I had never seen Martha with another woman, and the sight of her familiar lips and tongue caressing Pamela's sweet mouth made my cock stir and come to life. Pamela noticed I was rubbing my erection through my pants, and she paused kissing my wife just long enough to tell me, "Pull out your cock, Tom."

"Yeah? Hard again already you old dog!?" Bob asked, smiling as his long shaft went in and out of Martha's pussy.

I pulled out my dick and sat up. Pamela guided my shaft into Martha's lips, and kissed both Martha's mouth and my dick at the same time.

Bob loved what he was seeing "Oh dang, that's sexy as hell. Fuck those mouths, Tom! Oh yeah, ungh, look out, Aaaargh!!" Bob gave several powerful thrusts, which made Martha spit out my dick as he came hard in her.

"Oh, god yESSSS!" Martha yelled. "Ohthankthankyouthankyouthankyou."

"Well Tom you're right, she's certainly polite." said Bob, gasping for air.

We all laughed a bit and fell into each other's arms, without a care in the world, until a young voice came from outside the tent.

"What the hell are you guys doing!?"

It was Cassandra and Jimmy, back from their walk. They were peering inside the tent at their four naked parents covered in cum and pussy juice, their eyes huge and mouths hanging open in shock. None of us said anything. Jimmy finally broke the silence.

"Well, I'm starting to see what Grandpa liked about this place."

Needless to say, we spent the entire Summer together, and that started a brand new tradition I hope never ends!