Two Wrongs

Story Info
Can make a mess - 750 words.
749 words
3.9
27.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skippy47
Skippy47
1,832 Followers

TWO WRONGS

"Jason, I hate that you can't stay after we make love. Can't we go ahead and divorce our spouses and run off together?"

"Leona, how far would we get? We don't have the money to do that. If we each get half our assets, we still wouldn't have enough."

"Wait a minute. What if I got ALL our money?"

"What? How could you do that?"

"I could kill Trey."

"Are you talking about killing your husband?"

"You don't know how horrible it is to live with him. If we keep on, he will catch us. Besides, Stan told me that if I divorced him, he would kill me. I believe him."

"Has he ever hit you?"

"No, but he has thrown and broken stuff."

"How would you do it?"

"Don't worry, I'll figure it out."

*****

Leona heard a key open the front door just about the time she expected her husband. She grabbed her husband's gun and aimed it towards the door. She knew she had to shoot soon after he entered the bedroom so that she could claim she didn't know it was her husband. Her story was worked out. Stan had told her that he had to stay another day. He came into his house as normal. Leona was going to kill him by mistake, call 9-1-1 and put on the grieving widow act. She and Jason would cool it until after the funeral and the reading of the will.

Her bedroom door opened. As soon as she saw the dark figure of the man, she shot twice. Leona got out of bed and went to see if her husband was dead. When she looked down, she was horrified to see that she had shot her lover. "Jason, what are you doing here?"

Jason whispered, "You texted me that Stan really did have to stay a day later. You said to come on over for another night together."

"I never texted you. Let me get my phone." Leona searched her phone and saw no recent calls from her phone. "What the fuck happened? Damnit!"

"Jason, baby, hang on." She cried but Jason didn't last long.

*****

STAN

"You look awfully happy today, Stan. Did you score with that babe from Louisville?"

"Yes, but that's not why I'm happy. If everything went right last night, I'm on my way of being a free man with almost all of my and my wife's assets."

"What are you talking about? Is she ill?"

"Sorry, I've said too much already."

Stan thought to himself, "I'm surprised I haven't heard from anyone about Leona shooting Jason. I have to remember to act shocked. I removed the app from her phone that allowed me to link our phones so a message from me looked like it came from her. Leona is too technology-challenged to figure out what happened, and the police should only be able to prove she killed her lover by mistake. I imagine the police will want to talk to me as soon as I get back. The girl I fucked will be able to give me an alibi."

I came down the stairs to the baggage claim with a smirk on my face. My smirk was removed when I saw my wife waiting. She looked horrible. Then she raised her hand. It had a gun in it. I barely had screamed, 'No' when shots rang out. I was shot in the shoulder. She had been shot by a security officer. I did not find out until I got to the hospital that she had died. Later I was told that she had killed her lover (What lover? I faked) too.

I lay in the hospital bed enjoying my newfound freedom without having to give half in a divorce. I went from the hospital to a hotel because my house was still a crime scene. I didn't mind the wait. Friends questioned why my wife had tried to kill me. I told them that she had evidently killed her lover by mistake and was so upset that she took it out on me. Most believed me.

Once I got home, I was still gloating. After a while, I went online to look at our joint bank accounts. I was shocked. Our accounts had been cleaned out. I went to bank to see where the money had gone.

"Your wife took the money out. We have no idea where she put the money."

Neither did I - ever.

Skippy47
Skippy47
1,832 Followers