Two Wrongs Turn Out Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I don't mind. You pretty much heard it right. I had been pregnant and miscarried twice the year before. Then to add insult to injury, I had all kinds of tests run and found out that I could never safely have children. So, Kevin and I agreed that it would be best for me to have my tubes tied. After that, there just seemed to be a wedge between us. We had both wanted children so badly. I guess I became distant and pulled away from Kevin a little and he threw himself into his work.

In my mind, the wedge in our marriage was his fault and I got really angry that he had abandoned me when I needed him most. He was working six, and sometimes seven, days a week. I tried to move on, but there was always this hole that I couldn't fill. Patrick came along and provided a sympathetic ear. We ate lunch in his classroom every day and he listened to me vent about all of my problems and I listened to him complain about his wife, who he claimed made him feel inadequate by the way she looked down on him for being 'just' a teacher."

"Did it ever cross your mind that you were being played and that all he wanted was to get inside your pants?"

"I know now that he was just using me, but at the time, I was just so starved for attention that I was willing to do whatever it took to get it. He took advantage of my mental state and acted like he was interested in all of my problems. He made himself out to be a neglected spouse, just like me, so that I would feel a connection with him and then he made me feel a closeness with him that I wasn't feeling with Kevin at the time. I should have seen it coming, but I was just too wrapped up in feeling sorry for myself to see what he was doing.

He convinced me to start going by this local park after school every Wednesday so we could just walk and talk with more privacy and I fell for the whole setup. It wasn't long after we started meeting in the park that he kissed me one day and instead of pushing him away, I kissed him back. That led to a couple of make out sessions in my car, that turned into a few blow jobs for him and some finger fucking for me. It didn't take long from there for things to progress to him fucking me in the backseat of my car a couple of times and once at his apartment before it all ended the day Kevin caught us. It wasn't even good sex, it just felt good to feel close to someone again. So, there it is. Now you know the whole sordid story."

"Wow Alison. I never knew that the rumors were true. I just always thought that it was just a coincidence that he left the school shortly before your divorce. You know how us teachers like to use our imaginations. So, now that you've really got my curiosity up, you've got to tell me, how exactly did Kevin manage to catch you?" Lisa asked.

"Well, Kevin and I were barely talking at that point, so I had no idea that he and his friend Logan regularly stopped after work to run in that very park. The universe just aligned perfectly so that on that particular day, we were both there at the same time. Kevin recognized my car, along with a car he didn't recognize, parked in one of the remote parking areas as he ran by on one of the trails and came over to check it out.

Just like the last few times we had met in the park, Patrick and I were in the backseat like a couple of horny teenagers. We had been making out, when Patrick pushed things a little further and started removing my walking shorts. Like I told you before, it just felt so good to have a man want me again that I never considered making him stop so I let him keep going. Before I knew it, he had taken his shorts off too and we were both naked from the waist down in the backseat. I was lying flat on the seat and Patrick was between my legs with one foot on the floor and his knee on the seat. I had my eyes closed the whole time, so I don't know exactly what happened, but Patrick had just put his cock inside me and made three or four strokes when all hell broke loose.

The backdoor of the car opened and I felt Patrick being pulled from the car. When I opened my eyes, I saw Kevin pulling him around the parking lot by his hair, yelling profanities at both of us, before delivering a crushing kick to Patrick's balls. As Patrick grabbed for his crotch, Kevin connected with a punch to his face that caused Patrick to fall to the ground and roll into a fetal position, still grabbing his balls with blood gushing from his nose. I was frantically trying to get my shorts back on when Kevin slammed the door shut, crawled into the front seat, started the car and drove off, leaving Patrick curled up on the ground, naked from the waist down.

He drove to the lot where his car was, on the other side of the park, gathered Patrick's clothes, his wallet, and his keys and threw them into his car before he drove off. To make matters even worse, he also took my car key, leaving me stranded in the park. Thank God he left my cellphone or I don't know what I would have done. When I was finally able to get home, he had already packed up and left. I tried to call him, but he wouldn't answer his cell or his office phone. It was almost a week later before I finally saw him and he made it clear that he had no intentions of reconciling."

"Holy Shit! That's a hell of a story. Why have I never heard this until now?" Lisa asked.

"As if it's not obvious, that's not something that you want a lot of people to know about. Kevin offered to not file on the grounds of infidelity if I agreed to not contest the divorce. I didn't really have a lot of choices. Kevin was working for a big law firm and he had all these legal resources available to him and I was a teacher with very little money. So, he gave me the house, which we had very little equity in at that point, and we split the bank accounts and went our separate ways.

I never understood why he was so generous with the house because his parents gave us the down payment as a wedding gift. But I really wasn't in a position to make waves. He would barely speak to me the whole time and he left town as soon as the divorce was final. All I knew at the time was that he had taken a job at his firm's office in Chicago. The only good part of the whole thing was that it let me escape with a little bit of my dignity still intact."

So, after that evening at the park, whatever happened to Patrick?"

"He avoided me like the plague after that day. He did talk to me long enough to tell me that Kevin had paid him and his wife a visit to 'return his pants and wallet.' That's all he would say other than he didn't want to lose his wife and that meant that we couldn't talk anymore. He left town a few months after that and I found out later that his wife had taken a new position and that they had moved to Savannah."

"Oh! My! God! I don't know what to say. But, unfortunately, as fascinating as this story is, I really need to get going. I'll call you later and you can finish telling me all about it. If I don't hurry, I'll be late picking my kids up from day camp. But I expect you to keep me filled in about this whole 'situation.' This next school year is shaping up to be quite interesting."

"I'm not sure that interesting is the word I would use; nightmare is probably a better word."

That night, sitting on my back deck with a strong margarita, I kept replaying the whole sordid Patrick episode in my head. How could I have been so stupid? I knew the whole time that it was wrong. A married woman should not be confiding in any man other than her husband and she sure as hell shouldn't be fucking any man other than her husband. Then, suddenly, the truth was right there staring me in the face. It was all MY fault.

I have blamed Patrick for years of seducing me, of taking advantage of me, and of convincing me to do something that I didn't want to do. But that was a lie. I was the one who opened up to him, telling him about all the problems in my marriage. I was the one who didn't stop him when he kissed me that first time. I was the one who kept meeting him in that park, knowing that it was all going to end with him fucking me. I was the one who kept going back to that park week after week to get my fix.

More importantly, I didn't just let things go farther, I wanted them to. I wanted to have a man kiss me passionately, hold me, make love to me again. I wanted to feel needed and desired. I wanted the whole damn thing and it was only when I had lost everything that I saw it for what it was, a cheap substitute for the real thing. My God! How could I have been so stupid? Finally, after one hell of a pity party and three margaritas, I had relived enough of my miserable past so I drug my drunk ass to bed.

Even then, sleep was slow to come. I kept replaying the events of my affair in my head and finding it hard to believe that I had actually done those things, but I knew that I had. I remembered the first time Patrick convinced me to give him a blowjob and how dirty I felt afterward. He sat in the backseat of my car and pulled his pants down to his ankles before he positioned me on my knees in the seat beside him and pulled my head down to his hard cock.

I remember licking and sucking his cock while his hand worked its way under my shorts and started fingering my pussy until I came. Soon after that, without warning, he grabbed my head and pulled it down hard, shoving his entire cock into my mouth before he started cumming. He came so much that I got choked and when I pulled him out of my mouth to catch my breath his cum dripped all over the front of my shirt. I can also remember rushing past Kevin when I got home to change out of my "sweaty" clothes hoping that he didn't notice the stain on my shirt.

I then remembered the first time he fucked me. His wife was out of town, so we went to his apartment instead of to the park. He had me give him another blowjob until he came in my mouth before he rolled me on my back and licked my pussy until he was hard again and then he spread my legs and fucked me missionary style until he and I both came. I can still remember the guilt I felt after that first time after he came inside of me.

But it wasn't enough to make me stop. He fucked me three more times that day, cumming in me each time and making me suck his cock to get him hard again between each orgasm until he came in me for the fourth time and then he finally collapsed on the bed exhausted. I remember going to the bathroom to clean his cum off of me before getting dressed, but there was so much still in me that it leaked through my panties and my running shorts and left a stain on my car seat on the drive home.

I felt so dirty and ashamed that I went straight to the shower and scrubbed my pussy raw trying to get rid of that dirty feeling. But even then, I didn't stop fucking him until Kevin caught us in the park a couple of weeks later. How could I have been so stupid? Eventually, after a good cry, the alcohol finally took over and I fell asleep.

I woke the next morning feeling like hell. My head hurt, my stomach was upset and it was all I could do to drag myself out of bed and into the shower, but I had way too much to do to stay home today. The rest of that week was extremely busy as the entire school prepared for the start of the new year. I had even managed to put Kevin and my self-pity out of my mind for a few days. But then, Thursday rolled around and it all hit me that tonight was the open house and he would surely be here with his kids.

My stomach was tied up in knots the whole day, but I managed to get everything done that needed to be done in time to run home for a quick shower. I don't know why it mattered to me, but I wanted to look my best for Kevin. He had looked so handsome that day in the office in his suit and tie that I guess I wanted him to know that even after all of these years that I still cleaned up pretty well too. I chose my favorite black dress that was just a little snug and hugged all of my curves just right. I probably spent more time than normal on my hair and makeup, but the finished product looked pretty damn good if I did say so myself. After one last look in the mirror, I took a deep breath, told myself again that I was going to be fine and rushed out the door to make sure I made it on time.

That night the school was packed with students and parents wandering from room to room meeting their new teachers and completing all of the required forms for the new year. For me, the evening was spent mingling and introducing myself to everyone as the new principle. It wasn't until almost the end that I finally saw him. He was talking with one of the kindergarten teachers with this cute little blond headed boy holding his hand.

At that very moment, I saw Kevin in a way that I had never seen him before. I had seen the cocky athlete, the fun-loving college boy, the loving husband, and the serious attorney, but I had never seen him as a Dad. I could feel the tears forming as the thought came to me that it was supposed to be our children holding his hand and calling him Daddy. I quickly ducked into the restroom to gather myself and after a good cry, I wiped my eyes and fixed my makeup before heading back out, telling myself to just hold it together and everything would be over soon.

When I came out of the restroom, I immediately saw them coming up the hall, so I figured that I may as well get this over with and headed over to introduce myself to the kids. "Hello Kevin. Did you guys find everything okay?"

"Yeah, I think so. We've met everyone's teacher and acquainted ourselves with where everything is, so I think we're ready for Monday."

"And, this must be your children. Hello young lady. I'm Ms. Middleton and you are?" I asked his daughter as I offered my hand.

She shook my hand like a little adult and introduced herself. "I'm Hannah and these are my brothers, Will and Michael."

"Well, it's nice to meet you all" I said, squatting down to shake their little hands. "I am so excited to have you here this year. I'm sure we're going to have the best time and I just know you're going to love it here at River View."

Just then, I heard this little voice say "Hey Daddy, she has the same name as us."

Caught off guard, I didn't know what to say, but Kevin never hesitated in answering. "That's right, son. She does. I guess there's no excuse for you to not remember her name is there?"

About that time, Will, his middle son spoke up "So, Miss Middleton, are you related to us?"

I was a little quicker on my feet this time and answered him "no dear, I'm not related to you. But your father and I are good friends from a long time ago. In fact, we went to college together. I'll have to tell you some stories about when he was young sometime. Now, more importantly, if it's okay with you father, there are cupcakes and juice in the cafeteria if you're interested."

Instantly, a trio of voices started begging "Can we Dad? Can we Dad?" Kevin quickly gave in and off they went, bursting through the cafeteria doors.

"Well, I guess I better be moving along and let you go find your children" I said. As I was turning to go, I paused for a second and turned back to him "I know it's no surprise to you, but you have three lovely children. I'm really happy for you Kevin. I only wish that I had gotten the chance to meet their mother."

"Thanks Alison, that's nice of you to say." He said as he started towards the cafeteria door. I watched for a second and was just turning again to leave when he turned back to me and said "wait a second Alison. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what do you need to ask me?" I replied as I turned back to face him.

He looked around nervously for a few seconds before he finally spoke. "Okay, here goes. First, it has been really great seeing you again. I'll admit it's a little awkward, but it's still nice. So, I've been thinking a lot the past week about us and how things ended between us. And I, uh, uh, oh hell Alison, I haven't been able to get you out of my mind since I saw you here a few weeks ago. If this starts to make you uncomfortable, just tell me and I'll stop, but seeing you has brought back a lot of old feelings and I can't help but feel like we still have a lot of unfinished emotional business that we need to put behind us. Hell, we never even had a serious talk about any of it and I take the blame for that."

"So, I'm just going to put my cards on the table here. Seeing you again has made me feel things that I haven't felt in a long time. I know this may sound crazy, but the question I really want to ask you is if you would be interested in going out sometime, on a real date. But, before I can do that, I have some things about our divorce that I need to tell you, things that I don't think you know, things I should have told you years ago, things that you had a right to know."

"Then, after that, if it's okay with you, I want to ask you out on a date. But I want you to be able to answer with a full knowledge of all that happened back then. If you're not interested at all, just tell me and I'll drop it, but I still want to tell you the whole truth. So, I guess the question I need to ask you tonight is, can we get together soon so that I can tell you some things that I think you deserve to know?"

"Wow, I don't know what to say. I have to be honest with you, that's the last thing I thought you would ever say to me. Since that day in the office, I've constantly thought about you too, about us. To be honest, I've even dreamed about us. I've played everything from all those years ago through my mind a thousand times. And, I have to admit, I am definitely intrigued about maybe going out with you sometime. But you have me a little scared about this secret you need to tell me. So, I guess what I'm saying is, yes, I would love to get together so we talk about this great secret of yours and we can decide about a date after that."

"Okay then. That sounds like a plan. I don't really know what else to say since I wasn't sure how you would react. So, would you be available this weekend for us to sit down and have that talk?"

"I think I can arrange that Mr. Middleton. How about Saturday?"

"That sounds great Alison. The kids are going camping with my brother's family this weekend, so how about I pick you up around 9:00 and we can talk over breakfast?"

"9:00 works for me. I'll be waiting anxiously now that you have my curiosity peaked. I would give you the address, but hopefully you can still find your way to our old house. See you then."

I spent Friday taking care of last-minute details getting ready for school to begin on Monday, but Friday evening was another story. The evening dragged on forever as I played out every scenario imaginable as to what Kevin had to tell me.It could be any of a number of things.

I had seen him around town with that redhead from his office soon after we separated. Maybe he wanted to tell me that he had started seeing her before our divorce was final. Or, maybe he wanted to tell me about his meeting with Patrick and his wife. I have never gotten the full story on what happened when Kevin returned his things. For all I know, he may just want to tell me that he had already decided to divorce me before he found out about my affair.

Finally, after drinking way too much wine again, I fell asleep on the couch and the next thing I knew I was looking at my phone to realize in horror that it was 8:30. Shit! He'll be here in thirty minutes and I'm still wearing the same clothes I wore to work yesterday. I quickly showered and dressed, barely finishing my makeup when I heard the doorbell ring. After one last look in the mirror to make sure that everything was in place, I answered the door.

"Good morning sunshine" He said as I opened the door.

"I haven't decided whether it's good yet or not. As you can tell, I'm still not much of a morning person. I'm guessing that you remembered that and are using it to your advantage to get this big secret of yours out in the open while I'm not fully awake" I joked. I grabbed my purse and closed the door behind me as we headed down the sidewalk to his car.