Two Wrongs Turn Out Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew what she really wanted to know, so I tried my best to let her know that I was not trying to replace her mother, that I just wanted to be her Daddy's friend and get to know her and the boys better for now. That seemed to reassure her, but I could tell that it was going to take more time to totally win her over. After that, we ate on the patio and after dinner, we all went down to the dock and went for a ride in their Grandpa's boat before I finally headed home.

The next week was agonizingly long. Kevin and I talked every day, but he was working late most nights to wrap things up early on Friday so that we could leave as soon as school was over. So, we didn't see each other at all until Friday.

Friday morning, I drove to his house and loaded my things into the car so that he could pick me up straight from school to save time. I was a little disappointed to find out that he was planning to drive his Tahoe this weekend. I was really hoping for a chance to drive that little convertible of his on some winding mountain roads. But it would have been a little hard to get our luggage into that car, much less his children for the ride to school. When we loaded up to head to school, I noticed that Hannah hurried outside to claim the front passenger seat next to her Dad. Kevin gave me an "I'm sorry look" and started to say something to her, but I stopped him and told him that it was alright and that I would ride in the back with the boys for now.

After Kevin dropped us off, I asked Hannah to wait for me in my office until I could walk the boys to their classes because I had something that I needed to talk to her about. She didn't look really happy, but she didn't argue and took a seat on the sofa in my office to wait for me.

When I returned, I sat beside her and said "listen Hannah, I wanted to talk to you alone about this thing between me and your Dad. I can see that you are having a hard time with all of this and I wanted you to know that I understand. I know it's hard to see your Dad with someone other than your Mom and I want you to know that I am not trying to replace your Mom in any way. From everything your Dad has told me, your Mom was a very special lady who loved him and you and your brothers very much. No matter what happens between me and your Dad, it's important for you to understand that he will never forget your Mom and you shouldn't either. I hope you will always remember the special times you had with her and the special times all of you had as a family. I would never want to take that away from you. So, how about if you and I just be friends, nothing more? Can we do that?"

"Yes Ma'am. I think I can do that. I just really miss her sometimes and I'm afraid that after a while, we'll just all forget about her."

"Well dear, I can promise you that you will never forget about her and neither will your Dad. In fact, as a big sister, you have a huge job to make sure that you tell your brothers all about her because they were not old enough to remember her like you do and you can really help them to know how special she was. Now, how about you give me a big hug to seal this new friendship of ours before you head off to class?"

I almost started crying when she wrapped her arms around my neck and said "Thank you Miss Middleton, I'm sorry if I've been mean to you." She got up to leave and turned back to me and asked "Maybe we could sit down some time and I can show you some pictures of my Mom and me? I want to tell you all about her."

"I would love that very much." With that she was out the door and off to her class.

The rest of the day passed without any issues and I was more than ready to hop in the front seat of that Tahoe when Kevin picked me up at 4:00 sharp, just like he had promised. The drive was uneventful and we made good time, pulling in front of the secluded little cabin just after 11:00. It was only a five-hour drive, but we stopped for dinner in Columbia and Kevin insisted that we go by a Cabela's to buy me some hiking boots and some "appropriate" clothing and socks. Hiking wasn't exactly at the top of my to-do list this weekend, but apparently it was on Kevin's so I played along. We also stopped to pick up some supplies at a local supermarket, the most important being coffee and wine.

The cabin was just perfect. It was rustic and isolated, with no internet and no television, just perfect for a weekend with someone special. Once we arrived, we unpacked the car and put the groceries away before sitting down for a drink and to unwind a bit before bed. I could sense that this was a happy place for Kevin as he shared some stories about things being here with Suzanne and the kids.

I could still sense a little hesitation from Kevin even though this weekend was all his idea. So, to help him relax, I suggested that we just get some sleep tonight after the long day and the long drive and that tomorrow we could do "other things." He quickly agreed and stripped down to his boxers before crawling into bed. I removed my jeans and hung them over a chair by the bed and wrestled my bra off without removing my t-shirt, not really sure why I was nervous about him seeing me, before climbing in beside him. I snuggled up against him and laid my head on his shoulder. I had almost forgotten how good it felt to feel another body next to you in bed. I could count on one hand the number of men I had been with since the divorce and there had been none in over three years now. It felt so good and so natural to be here beside this man with his arm wrapped around me. I drifted off to sleep think "this is where I belong."

Sometime during the night, I woke to go to the bathroom. When I returned, Kevin was still sound asleep on his back, so I snuggled back up against him and laid my head back on his shoulder before beginning to run my fingers across his chest. Amazingly, he was still sound asleep. I had forgotten how soundly he slept. Feeling a little mischievous, I took things up another notch and began to gently play with his nipples. He was the only man I've ever known whose nipples were as sensitive as mine. I can remember how he would get hard almost immediately when I played with them.

So far, He hadn't moved and his deep steady breaths let me know that he was still asleep. So, I shifted my head so that I could gently kiss and swirl my tongue around his right nipple as my hand slowly worked its way down his chest and across his stomach to just above the waistband of his boxers. I didn't have go much further before I discovered that I was producing the desired effect as I felt his hard cock through the thin cotton material. I then slowly worked my hand through the open fly, wrapped my hand around his cock and began to gently stroke him. Amazingly, he was still asleep.

Finally, I couldn't wait any longer, so I pulled his cock through his fly and moved down to take him in my mouth. At first, I only sucked gently on the tip while firmly gripping his shaft in my hand. Then I slowly worked more and more of him into my mouth before retreating to just the tip again. Before long, I was slowly bobbing on his cock, finding a comfortable rhythm. I found that if I wrapped my hand around the base, that I could get just enough of him in my mouth to keep from gagging. I don't know how this man could sleep through all of this, but he still hadn't moved at all and his breathing was as steady as it was when I started.

After a while, I just couldn't take it any longer. I needed his cock inside of me and I needed it right now. I didn't care if he was awake or not, the only part that mattered was awake and working just fine. So, I climbed on top of him, not even taking the time to remove my panties. I just pulled them to the side and slipped the tip of his cock inside of my soaked pussy.

It had been a while since I had been with a man, so I took my time and eased slowly down onto him an inch at a time, pausing several times to adjust to his girth, before I finally took the last inch and had him entirely inside of me. After taking a few seconds to enjoy that fullness of having a hard cock in my pussy again, I started to slowly ride him, squeezing his cock with my pussy with every stroke. Before long, I felt him begin to move with me and I thought I could barely make out a smile on his face in the dim moonlight. "Well, it's about time you woke up" I said.

"About time? Hell, I've been awake since you started playing with my nipples. I was just enjoying the attention."

Without another word, he slipped his hands under my shirt and lifted it over my head, tossing it on the floor beside the bed. Then I felt his hands gently grip my hips as I continued to ride him. Without warning, he flipped me over onto my back in one motion, never allowing his cock to leave my pussy, and began fucking me slow and deep. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feeling as he would slowly pull his cock out, leaving just the tip inside of me, before plunging it back fully inside me.

He continued doing this, varying the speed and depth of his strokes until I could feel my orgasm building deep inside of me. Just before it hit me, I whispered to him "come on baby. Give it to me. Don't hold back. I want you to cum with me." He continued fucking me, moving faster and harder as my moans grew louder. Finally, just as I was beginning to cum, he yelled out and I felt the first blast of his warm cum hitting the walls of my pussy as my whole body shook uncontrollably. Even then, he never slowed down, continuing to stroke into me as his cum kept filling me spurt after spurt until there was nothing left.

Finally spent, he leaned down and kissed me before rolling off of me and onto his back. We both just laid there for a while soaking in all that had just happened. Kevin soon rolled over onto his side and pulled me against him before I heard the regular breathing that told me that he had gone back to sleep. I fell asleep again soon after him, but at some point, I awoke to feel Kevin gently kissing my neck just below my ear and working his way down to my shoulder before moving back to my neck. At the same time, his fingers were tickling my stomach, teasingly moving closer to my pussy and eventually down my inner thigh. He continued to kiss and tickle me ALL over until I was fully aroused, before we made love again twice before getting up to shower together.

After breakfast, we got dressed and spent the rest of the day hiking in the Pisgah National Forest. Kevin had maps of trails and waterfalls for us to explore. It was an amazingly beautiful area and the waterfalls were spectacular even if you had to hike a couple of miles to find some of them. After a day in the woods we returned to the cabin for dinner and another night of lovemaking. The next morning, my legs and hips were really sore from the hiking, so we took a break and explored many of the local antique shops and boutiques in town before ending the day by driving around the area to soak it all in. Between the sex at night and the hiking and exploring during the day, I was exhausted by the end of our weekend.

I awoke on our last morning there to find the sun shining through the cracks in the curtains and myself alone in the bed. I looked around but didn't find Kevin anywhere in the cabin. When I did find him, I spotted him through the window swinging in the front porch swing with what looked like tears in his eyes. I have to admit that he was making me a little nervous. I figured I better get out there and see what was going on so I pulled on some jeans and a sweatshirt and headed out to the porch.

"You look a little sad this morning, want to talk about it?" I asked.

"I guess so if you're sure you want to know." I assured him I was, so he continued. "Well, since Suzanne passed, whenever I have a problem or a big decision to make or even feel a little down, I go off by myself and I just talk to her. Somehow just vocalizing things seems to help me sort through whatever is happening at the time. So, just before she died, we were lying together in her bed and she pulled my face close to hers and asked me to promise her that when she was gone that I would not be alone, that I would find someone to love who would love me and love our children. I tried to shift the conversation, but she pulled me to her again and insisted that I promise to move on and find someone else. I could see in her eyes just how serious she was, so I promised her that I would do just that. As I looked into her eyes, I could see the tears forming and she simply said 'thank you.'"

"That was the last thing she ever said to me. Soon after that, she drifted off to sleep and she never woke up again. So, this morning, I was out here talking to her and letting her know that I had kept my promise. I told her all about our last few months together and how much the kids liked having you around, even Hannah although she's trying not to let you know. I guess I was just telling her goodbye again because if you and I are going to be together, I need to start talking to you about all of those things that I've been talking to her about. So, I guess I was a little sad, but the thought of a life with you and my kids in the future makes me really happy."

I sat and listened to him with tears streaming down my face. "I can tell that you really loved her and I know that moving on has got to be a little scary for you. But I'm going to tell you what I told Hannah the day we left. You don't have to forget about Suzanne to be with me. She was your wife and your lover for a long time and she was their mother. I have no intention of ever trying to replace her because no one can. I just want to start from this point forward and build a new life with you and your kids. Suzanne will forever be a part of you and a part of them. She played a huge roll in the people you all are today. Hell, I'm the one who should be talking to her and thanking her for the wonderful job she did of raising the children and YOU."

The following summer, we were married for the second time in a small ceremony by the water in our backyard. It was just the two of us with the kids and our parents, but it was perfect. Sometimes, I sit by myself and just think about how lucky I am. Most relationships never recover from an affair and yet somehow ours is better than ever after two affairs.

We still argue from time to time and we do things that hurt one another occasionally, but we always manage to talk things through and come out stronger in the end. I'm just thankful that Kevin and I were able to show each other a little grace. Someone once told me that when someone shows you grace; they offer you kindness and compassion when what you deserve is justice and punishment. I think that pretty much sums up our second life together.