All Comments on 'Two Wrongs'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 14 years ago
Really good!

Magmaman has become a very good story teller. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sad Story

Two wrongs don't make a right, but I would never have just walked away, divorce yes. left no, thanks.

thebulletthebulletabout 14 years ago
well done

The quintessential cheating wife story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 14 years ago
wow arguably your best story ever

wow I am impressed. Most of your stories are not nearly this good.

what exactly is the wife's upset and crying about? Unless the wife is fucking idiot it is clear from the story development that there was no way her husband would forgive or accept what she was doing with her boss for the last few months.

The wife's growing coldness to him and lack of emotional connection... was caused by her and her demand for Things and a certain life style.

who knows maybe she fell out of love with er hsuband becuase he worked so much and was so tired but she bears FULL responsibility for that. And given that he was faithful decent hard working man... if the wife's feeling for him had changed... he certainly did NOT deserve to find out this way.

thebulletthebulletabout 14 years ago
even when he's nice, Harry is an asshole

Even with a good story like this, Harry cannot resist making a back-handed slap at the author, essentially implying that the rest of his stuff is crap.

Sorry, but Harry is such a weasel that his nastiness sometimes gets under my skin.

Carry on.

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Great Story

Just about all of Magmaman's work is extremely well written. He varies the tale and its structure. It does seem to me at times that the radio has only one piece of music and other people seem to enjoy hearing the same piece ad -infinitum. Indirectly I am saying that is one of many good stories, but the rest of Harry's analysis is spot on! My thanks to Magmaman.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Good Story

I liked this one. Except that I wouldn't leave the house to my soon to be ex-wife.

muirmadramuirmadraabout 14 years ago
Unfinished...

Sorry, left me hanging...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
you need to end it thanks

you need to end it thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
more please

a very likeable character who deserves happiness. I would like to read more of his adventures "on the road".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
PLease finish it

Please continue this story. Excellent story but it needs an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
outstanding writing

This is a excellent story in all respects. One of your best and it's short to the point. Based on principals. Keep on writing like this. RAG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good story , but why

reward her for her actions and leave everything to her ? kind of not finished

woodmanonewoodmanoneabout 14 years ago
Shame on you

You left me hanging here. Please put at least one more chapter to it. Well written, good flow and good character development. You might flesh them out a little more but it didn't hurt the story. Well done and thanks for your hard work.

magmamanmagmamanabout 14 years agoAuthor
You must have faith....

Thank you for the comments, I see this touched a nerve. It is always a great pleasure for any writer to manage that, especially since on this site the nonerotic sections normally get much less read than other catagories. I worked on this one for a long time, and nearly didn't post it. But I really do have this new wife and she keeps digging into my older works. She liked the story, so I posted it. I am working on a conclusion for those of you interested.

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow

i really liked this and im so glad carl was strong enough to not have sex with patty. just sex my ass, thats like saying its not personal, its just business. its always personal for someone. probably not your best work but def interesting and i would to read a second chapter, but if its at all possible, dont have him get back together with the ex after 4-6 yrs as so many authors on this site do. thanx for the story mgm

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Bruce 22, how is HIV "Spot-on" if in his ever so....

....insightful analysis he decides to switch the background of the characters to suit his own random spewings? Jerry was "A big guy, who also worked in construction.", not Kathy';s "business office" boss. Thank -you for the story, author. You have earned the Ojibwa moniker "Teller of Tales"!!!

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
Glad to hear you are writing a follow up chapter!

This was really good. I certainly agree with others that leaving everything to the wife is a very unsettling ending. Happy there is more to come!

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
Really enjoyed it

It was a great story. I know I ask myself when I read these stories "How can a wife be THAT stupid?" but I know they (and husbands) are all the time. She destroyed her world to have a little sex on the side. Didn't she know the effect it would have? Didn't she care? Carl was a very believable character. He was confused about what had happened to his happy marriage. He was betrayed by his wife and a good friend. How does a friend take advantage of you like that? Carl remained strong throughout, never once really going through the usual mealy minded thinking of how it wasn't his wife's fault. He knows he wasn't the perfect guy, why do any of us need to be? But he was a good man overall and faithful to his wife. I will join with the others in saying the story ended abruptly. Carl needs some good closure. He doesn't deserve to be adrift on the road. The three stooges, Kathy, Jerry, and Pat need to be paying the price for their disloyalty. Kathy being left to enjoy her house is too unjust to let stand. I don't know that Carl needs to change his mind (probably not) but something needs to happen to balance the scales. Maybe Kathy is so upset she can't stand to be in the house. Jerry needs to fall off a roof or something. Karma's a bitch. As I write this I realize that it will be hard to get this right without it feeling silly or too set up but I want Carl better off and the other 3 suffering more. It was a good read and reached me emotionally. That's the point of a good story.

DeckviewDeckviewabout 14 years ago
HIV often has good points in his analysis of a story

But he also often so venomous and bombastic that it eliminates the value. This was a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A Good Man

I always try to place myself in the story in some way, what would I do in this situation etc. I read a lot. All types of material and on many subjects, not just Literotica. I'm usually very pleased to see a writer who I like submit anything. Not just the L/W section. In your story you mentioned that Carl was contemplating an "altercation" with his wifes lover, but was unsure of the outcome. It reminded me of a quote from WWII, not positive who but he said something like "You can't stop a man who is in the right, and, keeps on coming!" I'm not the type of person who condones violence, but there are times when it's necessary.

Again I'm always glad to see one oy my favorite authors submit something new!! Keep up the good work.

Ton in Vegas Baby!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
she was pretty smart

She got the house his money and the man she wanted a pretty good days work. He got the car but i think she just let the idiot have it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great

I hope the husband blows up or burns down the house and then leaves to start a new life.

Boyd

mondliecht57mondliecht57about 14 years ago
Not a bad read

but as it stands now not a great one either. Looks like he's taking the easy way out, avoiding confrontation and running away. Spend all his life paying off a mansion and then doesn't care enough to fight for what is rightfully his. He does deserve credit for not breaking his marriage vows by avoiding the pitfalls so many seem to take by getting revenge on their spouse. He is honorable, which says a lot about his ethics and moral believes. It should have been his wife watching him drive away instead of Patti, at least derive a small amount of satisfaction. Oh, well let's see what the next chapter will bring to vindicate him. Looking forward to see how you end this. Thanks for your efforts.

Orion623Orion623about 14 years ago
Terrific

An excellent character study of a principled man who retains his values and integrity under duress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
crazy like a fox

He moved all the money to where she couldn't find it. He left a house in his name only that she now has to support but can't sell. He removed himself from the jurisdiction of the court so that he cannot be personally served with summons, which means that even if she sues on the grounds of desertion, the court can make no determination as to property. Now would one of you geniuses who think he's stupid explain to me why he's an idiot?

JimSensesJimSensesabout 14 years ago
Can't wait for you conclusion

I loved the story but I really hope she doesn't get the house that was paid for from his mothers estate or anything for that matter. I would iike to see her and his ex friends embarrassed, him divorce his wife after he sells the house from under her and then him find a new love of his life. He shouldn't have to leave a job he seems to like with a boss that likes him. Two wrongs don't make a right, but her wrong, and his friends wrongs, don't mean he should get the short end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
GREAT START!

Great start can`t wait to see where this goes. He has the makeup to be every-man.... let him have honor

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Story was good but left me hanging.

Why in the world would Carl just run away from everything he worked so hard for? This part just didn't sit right.

He needs to make Jerry, Patty, and Kathy Pay a price!

If taking Kathy back is in the cards there is going to be a hell of a lot of proving, for years from her. And there will be tests to prove it!

And the relationship with Jerry and Patty is over period!

Thanks for writing!

JennyBearJennyBearabout 14 years ago
Very good!

This ending worked for me but if you want to do more, go for it. There were some loose ends. The ambiguity in Carl’s feelings about his home for one. He was proud of having it paid off and in his name only, stating possession was nine tenths of the law. Yet left the door wide open as he was leaving, saying he didn’t care about the damn house. <P>

You have painted a very dark picture of the other three characters, so reconciliation is going to be a tough sell. I look forward to your next chapter. <P>

TY for writing.

SleeplessinMD2SleeplessinMD2about 14 years ago
Loved Story But What is Next?

Carl is a stand up guy who was fucked over by everyone close to him. If Kathy did not fuck Jerry earlier then she fucked other men. What is interesting is that Kathy first yelled and screamed at Carl, then she sic the police on him. The fact that Kathy went to Patty and Jerry meant that Patty knew what was going on before Carl found out. No one just go from accepting your husband's lover to offering herself to another man within 12 hours. So if Patty gives herself to Carl somehow it makes all of the lying and cheating by his wife and best friend OK? Obviously, Patty and Kathy are on the same page -anything to keep the lifestyle. How can Patty vouch for how often Kathy cheated on him? I would like to see an epilogue to tie up the loose ends focusing on Carl not so much revenge. Thanks for a great story!

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
BAD ENDING.

Come on! Give us closure.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Good choice -

Good man in a very shitty place - he truly busted his ass to give her what she wanted and felt she deserved -

HE deserved better - I hope he gets it

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
BEEN GOING ON FOR A YEAR...1ST TIME....NOT.....

running scared doesnt solve or fix anything, TK U MLJ LV NV

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Why the hell did he leave a half million dollar house that's in his name only?!

Idiot

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
The House

No way should he leave her with the house!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Liked it.

I gave it 5 stars.

I rarely give 4.

Good story.

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
EXCELLENT 5 STAR STORY!

GREAT STORY!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Carl; needs to get his head out of his ass. sale the house, file for divorce and then head out. Liked the story up to the point where he waked out. Not sure where watching porn was going to fix anything, but to each their own.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****A slice of real life. Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 2 months ago

What is with all the pathetic men on this site that just run away? Leave everything you’ve worked for behind and flee! What nonsense! Yes, so he feels destroyed, his wife is a cheating bitch, but all the more reason to stand up to her, and get what is yours. No, he doesn’t need to take a baseball bat to Jerry, just kick her out, which he did, but finish the job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2707 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories