All Comments on 'Two Years Later'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 182 Comments
AmbulAmbul12 days ago

Fabulous short piece!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hard to flash better than that.

TG700TG700about 1 month ago

Awesome sauce! lol

XluckyleeXluckyleeabout 2 months ago

5 stars from Xluckylee for a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Is it just me or are all the men in lv section all sappy can’t stand a sappy man and I’m a woman

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Proof of concept that BigGuy 'can' write a male character with a backbone.

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

It’s been nearly a year since I read this, I hadn’t remembered it but looking at my comment last time my feelings haven’t changed.

LOVE IT, great short, to the point story

EastCoaster1EastCoaster13 months ago

While it wasn't the most original story involving family in some way or other, it was very well done, and got five stars from me.

It was a fun read...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written, but displaying how cruel people can be.

NoBullAlNoBullAl4 months ago

A bit of a fantasy but overall not a bad story!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really don't understand the limited social circles that would lead to going out with a relative of, let alone a sister of an ex. All too incestuous. Worse still is the fact that you'll then have to spend a lifetime with someone that cheated on you. It's bad enough being tied to such a person due to children, but at least that isn't a choice, so can't be helped.

Personally I think it's a massive red flag, the kind that shares its roots with the character flaw that led to cheating. What kind of limited thinker decides to destroy a family by getting with a sister's ex. Someone that hates, only thinks of themselves, and has no vision of bigger pictures, perhaps the kind of person that would cheat, just to scratch an itch not thinking about the wider consequences. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very good story, BigGuy. thanks for sharing. This one just goes to show that sometimes it’s the short-and-sweet stories that make a big and bold statement. I love it.

5 stars, no doubt.

mariverzmariverz5 months ago

Sharry... Que buen nombre para una bailarina exótica jajaja

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Great story using just a few paragraphs. That was a real knockout for Beverly.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One fucked up mess

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well that told her didn't it. Nicely done as a short and sweet story. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story. Ex thinks she can talk her ex-husband into a 2nd time after being constantly with her boss? 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

An enjoyable read .

DK . 3 *

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

ROFLMAO

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian8 months ago

Well-written, concise, fast-moving, and enjoyable. It's nice to read a story like this, even if we know where it's headed. It's like watching a Christmas film--we know how it turns out, but the journey is the experience. Same here.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

An amazing story, and very few words. Most writers on this site can't do a story a 10th as good with 100 times the words...

NickTeeNickTee8 months ago

A satisfying story

TonyspencerTonyspencer10 months ago

Just read it again and it is still a great story!

mariverzmariverz10 months ago

for things like this it is better to advertise before visiting!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh, that’s juicy! Great story, BigGuy, thanks for sharing.

5 stars

Helen1899Helen189910 months ago

what a great little story 5*

oldpantythiefoldpantythief10 months ago

Didn't see that one coming, but it was priceless. Beverly should know that you play stupid games you win stupid prizes. Had to laugh about Mom being thrilled about them. For such a short story it still earns five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A very nice ending. 5 stars.

Bill S.

Cruiser1088Cruiser108810 months ago

I agree with the others. It was almost karmic revenge.. Woulda been better if it had been both her mom and sister…..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This may very well be the best story you've written.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why the hell do I feel just a little bad for Beverly? I've never liked seeing a woman hurt, even if she more than deserved it. I think I may feel bad because the cheating didn't happen in real time, it was two years ago. That doesn't excuse anything and if in real life a cheated on husband got with his cheating wife's sister that would truly be wonderfully poetic--but in story life I feel kinda bad.

Great story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story. Definitely a 5 star rating. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Calico75Calico7511 months ago

Very well done!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

Nice touch with the sister... Sort of a trend for the cheater to pester the victim however this ending was a bit unique and made the tale a 4 bagger. .

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

I just read it again. Poetic justice!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank God he didn't get back together with his ex.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I loved it, short but so sweet, very well put together, good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fun!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what kinda name is sharry away ,is it idina

Bill669JBill669Jover 1 year ago

Good story. Short and sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m an executive director of the RAAC organization and feel that the MC and Beverly should be REQUIRED by court order ….post divorce….to attend intensive 2 hour counseling sessions together 3 times a week for 18 to 24 months to discover the faults in the husband that FORCED Beverly to have the affair with her boss……hopefully and most probably leading to a full reconciliation and re-marriage of the pair. R.H.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

A quicky is always nice, thank you, was it good for you? 5 stars

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

Wow! . That one caught me middle-stump, bowled straight in the Goolags! Reading that suddenly flipped me back 55-years right into the midst of that wild-and-whacky déja-vu Land of 1968 when the 19-year-old Richard-Don't-call-me-Dicky, then considered `Twee' (=childishly-effeminate), became obligated to marry his Girlfriend-with-the-hugely-bulging-belly, just six-weeks before she dropped the package she was carrying!

Due to their circs, and extreme youth, cash was scarce, so she guilted him into throwing in his happy-job weekdays only, 8 - 5.30 running the stores, and had him transfer to the 4-shift 24/7 plant line, for a 50% pay-rise.

With the inevitable result. 2-months after giving birth, she was legging it away with her new beau, a newly released violent ex-con she met while out with her baby-in-a-pram, her parents and brothers, at the Working Men's Club, the first Friday /Saturday evenings her hard-working-hubby was on the 4 - midnight shift, leaving her baby-girl behind, she cleared off with lover boy, abandoning her new family in their "new" old-home!

No help, no sympathy, just stonewalling from the in-laws, and his own mother running turbo-charged interference for her own nefarious agenda!

But sympathy DID come from her sister! The ONLY one who had MY back, and the rest of my body too!

R..S.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Liked it before enough to give it 5/5

Still like it now. Short and sweet but delivers the punchline brilliantly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like most flash stories, there isn’t space for a lot of character development, etc. Unlike most flash stories, BG33 manages to fill the space with sufficient detail (and humor) to make for a thoroughly delightful read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@EdgeOfSundown re "My God, you can actually write a non RAAC or cuck story?" Well, it's a short one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I fear the wedding will never take place. Something terrible will happen to Sharry quite soon. There is so much crime these days...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He did well for himself.

Bill S.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

No way the credited author wrote this. It was copied or stolen from somewhere else. If the listed author wrote this, they must have been undergoing a heart attack, been unconscious¡ tor suffering a personality disorder.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

My God, you can actually write a non RAAC or cuck story? I'm shocked... I'd like to think there's hope for you, but I'm not betting on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good quick story. Btw the working too many hours trope wears thin. In real life, talk to your spouse, have arguments, make demands but do not cheat and then lie about it. Good luck with that asinine tactic.

DreamsOfHopeDreamsOfHopealmost 2 years ago

Anonymous from 4 months ago:

What are you smoking and what did it cost? The ex-wife cheated on the husband and they divorced. Little sister saw the opening and took it. Mom apparently really liked son in law and is thrilled he stays in the family. I am trying so hard to see your logic that mom and sis did wrong, but I just can’t see it. Ex wife cheated. She’s in the wrong. End. Author, nice short story that is to the point. Well done, 5🤟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

entitled arrogant cunt hoisted on her own petard, didnt think enuf of husband to be faithful and disdains him so much shes sure she can get him to forgive her "mistake'. got and gets what she wanted and deserved, too bad the boss lost interest due to her single status and his equally boorish and entitled mentality. rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a very interesting story. It leaves room for more pages to this story to be written. I read it as the ex has issues along with the sister, But at least we know that they come by it honestly.

How do I derive this? Because the mom has issues! Growing up the mom wouldn't accept this behavior but now she does accept this behavior?

The sister has no care for the other sister as she is now screwing her sisters ex husband and never talked to her sister about it.... Wonder how it will work out during holidays?

I see the Ex wife leaving very hurt and realizing what she did wrong, vowing to never hurt someone that she loves ever again. moving away from there. Meeting a good man with a loving close family, something she never had with her sister or mother. Getting married and having children, never to see her ex husband, ex sister, ex mother ever again. Teacher her kids to love each other, and back each other, and help each other in time of need. Even if they are in the wrong you can stand beside your family, and talk them through their mistakes not excusing their behavior or excepting it. Show them right from wrong, help them to improve.

shadowpadshadowpadabout 2 years ago

I'd love to see this expanded into a full length tale

jmmj5jmmj5over 2 years ago

Great short story...

Lot's of complications being with the sister, but I love this story. Write another.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 2 years ago

LOVED IT!!! The Bear approves. 6 stars, because it's worth it. I was almost afraid he was going to cave. Great job.Keep up thegood work.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great, short 5 star tale with no need for more of an ending.

😁

Bill S.

NovaPrime71NovaPrime71over 2 years ago
I liked it...

...but it could have been a a fantastic full length story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very Nice. Short and so sweet. 5⭐️s.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars for dragging the skanky, slut out to the curb - where she belonged.

But why do you have to make these Barbie doll bimbos so completely and utterly stupid?

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

He strongs stand by a strong man. Finally a man who knows the right thing to do and sticks by ithey need humans Dick's quiet and does not look back.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Like it a lot. AAAA++++

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

If my wife passed earl, I still can’t think of anyone I’d want to fuck less than her sister.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

“You loved me enough to ask me to spend my life with you. And I love you enough to say yes” I know this is fiction but I know a few self entitled bitches who think like this. But this shit brought a smile to my face when the sister walked out starkers without a care in the world. Right up until that point that selfish bitch thought there was a snowballs chance in hell of her ex getting back with her.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

I gave it 5 stars because I couldn't give it 6. Not the direction I expected the story to go and I loved it. I sometimes like reconciliation stories but love a story where the person who was being cheated on gets the best revenge, happiness. Happiness with the ex's sister is the best sort.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Bumped and dumped by her sister. Take THAT, Bitch!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Well done, short and sweet. Taking up with the younger sister is just karma.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well played! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Few words. Big story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Well, not at this exact moment..." Comedy gold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hilarious

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Nice. It seems I've read all the best tales before and this was certainly one of them. They never het old, however, Excellent,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If there's a btb category this little piece should be at the top

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well, here we have the ultimate hotter, younger sister story. No more please.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Short but very very sweet.

A great btb

5/5

des67des67about 3 years ago

Awesome story, just loved it,, She screwed up and handed him to her sister, perfect revenge...

sloggersloggerabout 3 years ago

Wish i could give it a six!

Karn9Karn9about 3 years ago

Short but great story! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it. He’s not yours anymore!!

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 3 years ago

*************************stars

Virgo6Virgo6over 3 years ago
Yep

That was funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

And at the end of the story I just smiled. Thanks, BigGuy, I needed that.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
How

How come it took Beverley two years to realise she had made a mistake?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
While I liked the story something doesn't seem right.

They had been divorced for 2 years right.

He was marrying his ex-wife's sister ok.

The sister and him must have dated for a while before he popped the question. So figure at least a year because he is gun shy.

So over that time frame the ex-wife should have found out about the relationship between her ex and her sister. Family get togethers Christmas etc. The ex would have noticed the sister was happy and maybe even seen the ring.

So unless the ex-husband and sister never turned up to family get togethers (possible) the ex-wife would have got some idea something was going on.

As an aside future family get togethers will be strained and the mother will have to keep the daughters seperate.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"She would never have tolerated one of of us making a play for the each other's guys." - I know this is just a little flash, but I'm still surprised that I've never commented on this line. She didn't "make a play" for her guy, he wasn't "her guy" any more!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Had to

Had to read this again. This is a perfect little story about completely destroying the cheating ex. Nothing else needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"You...you're fucking my sister?"

"Well, not at this exact moment..."

That kills me. Honestly, I would have had the mother walk in from a guest room getting ready as well. Of course you would have to lose the big dick sex comment... or not. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tough shit

You play. You pay. Easily worth four stars ⭐️ for this one!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...

SIMILAR Stories