All Comments on 'Two Years Later'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 181 Comments
loveloverloveloverabout 7 years ago
Simple

Modest, effective, ironic.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
2 YEARS!!!!!!!

I guess moving on was not in her plans, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not buying into anything this guy writes

Just writes stuff to get a reaction. Guess this is mine.

AllintheheadAllintheheadabout 7 years ago
I liked it

It was quick and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Allinthehead

Disagree. It was brief and to the pointless. 2*. Big guy, you can do much better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Meh

Not much here. Seems more like a story outline. The whole sister thing was just cheezy. Why bother to post something like this?

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 7 years ago
Hum

Straight and to the point.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 7 years ago
Nice

To hell with that cheating cunt. Her loss is her sisters and ex-husband's win.

Ha Ha

CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 7 years ago
Yeah ! What Betrayedbylove said !

I have noticed that if BBL likes a story and remarks well of it , that's good enough for me !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cuck-free zone here

That is how it should be. Forgive and forget? Yeah, right. *****

jasonnhjasonnhabout 7 years ago
Nice

Short and sweet.

A man who knows exactly where he stands and isn't pining away for a cheating slut ex wife. How refreshing. The sister and mother in law are whipped cream and a cherry on top.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
I agree with @lovelover...

I agree with @lovelover: "Simple, modest, effective, ironic."...all said...4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NO SEX

This is a sex site.Nothing erotic about a man hating his ex wife.

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 7 years ago
@Annony...

I hate to disagree with you, but if you think of literotica as just "a sex site" the You are missing a much larger (and better) picture.

There is large qualitative a difference between a X-rated movie theater and Erotic Cinema.

There is a large difference between pulling gum off the bottom of a table and re-chewing it and having a butler offer you a selection of the area's finest fresh chewing candies.

Similarly, there is a difference between literotica and just another "sex site".

If it is the sticky, X-rated movie theater section of the internet that interests you, then you are in the wrong place here. There are a great number of other story and online pornucopia sites for you to behold. Do not begrudge us this one where some level of literary quality is often sought in addition to the baser urges of the species.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 7 years ago
GREAT STORY

For a 1 pager wonder this is pretty good . the jey to this story is right here

"I don't intend to pay for it for the rest of my life, Beverly. That's why I have no intention of giving you another chance."

"That doesn't make any sense"

the fact that the ex wife does not see WHY her actions would cause him.. the ex husband .. to NOT trust her...is the KEY.

Maybe the husband is wrong .. maybe the ex wife has changed. BUT the fact that she cannot even understand WHY the ex husband MIGHT think that way... THAT is the killer.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 7 years ago
Simple

A well done short story. Thanks.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Very Nice!

"She would never have tolerated one of of us making a play for the each other's guys when we were younger" - She WASN'T "making a play" for your guy! He wasn't your guy any more!

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 7 years ago
Fucking awesome

One of the best flash stories I have read.

Thanks for the laughs.

5/5

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
Delightful Flash

Carefully crafted to give much background in few words and still make the characters real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
In Texas

In Texas we love to fuck the stuffing out of our sisters-in-law. Mothers-in-law too if they're in good shape.

PS erotic stories are supposed to include sex.

DFWBeastDFWBeastabout 7 years ago
Excellent!

I'm always a bigger fan of the convoluted plotted, deeper characters, more emotionally wrought stories but this one was certainly a wonderful surprise.

Very, very nice tight flash story. Well done!

Killian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent Story

A delightfully crafted piece that I really enjoyed reading. Thank You! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Okay, I Laughed

I will admit I laughed....but her sister a no fly zone. Three Stars.

CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 7 years ago
@GrandPaM

Very well said ! I feel exactly the same way !

There are plenty of "Stroke" sites out there , but only a couple of one's that offer what can be found here on Lit . ( SOL , to a lesser extent ) .

Glad at least one other person feels like I do when that tired old cliche gets brought up in the comments .

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
Re: "a much larger (and better) picture." GrandPaM comment

It is indeed a much larger picture, and better too, sometimes. Overall, I agree with Crkcppr's comment supporting GrandPaM's earlier one.

Occasionally there is an absolute gem. I don't classify BigGuy33's story here as one of them, but it did have an interesting twist. It was a fun story rather than having any depth to it, but then depth and character development may not be what the majority of LW readers are looking for anyhow.

Lue

carbinemastercarbinemasterabout 7 years ago
Nice!

I absolutely love the fact that he ended up with the ex's sister! Talk about Karma coming back around! LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

What a hoot!

Boyd Percy

RegretsRegretsabout 7 years ago
Well,not at this exact moment

Liked this doorstep conversation. The characters believable.A pleasing few minutes

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 7 years ago
5

Good stuff, like the part when hottie little sister strolls out and conducts the convo nude, now thats making a point stick hard for all the non violent advocates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Meh.

Missing the first few pages.

This is very very similar to the ending of another story on this site by a different author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hey big guy too short , but good

You had the right story but you cut it short. I couldhave used 5 pages

266xxyz266xxyzabout 7 years ago
That was fun!

Could have been longer but it is what it is. Made me laugh as well as think back....Thanks! 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cute and fun. Should it have been in the Humor section?

Not just her sister, but her Younger sister! Perfect. And it took her 2 years to decide she wanted to try again? Guess the recreational sex following the divorce finally got boring, and pointless, and very risky. Six months fucking the boss, and she'd probably still be fucking him if she hadn't got caught. Whatever.

A fun read. Thanks for allowing me to tell you.

xiluaxiluaabout 7 years ago
loved it

It was sweet, comical, and to the point. A 5*****. Thanks for your time to create and post this little gem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
From Duna

5* for this story. Sometimes a short story worths more than a 15 pages one.

I recommend Seurat's story "Homecoming Call" as another example or Hardaysknight's "Not Guilty". .

SelqSelqabout 7 years ago
Fun, quick read

Sometimes a simple flash story is all that is needed.

BigGuy33, you wrote an excellent little tale. Thank you for writing and 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well written little vignette

Thank you. Fun to imagine that encounter.

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
a fun(ny) read

thanks for a glimpse into a complicated family drama.

The writing was deliberately sparse, just enough to let us paint our own picture of a pivotal family moment with long term consequences.

thanks

xtchrxtchrabout 7 years ago
Says It All!

A nice, quick story that has all you need to know. Why she cheated...who cares...just read any excuse from 'The Cheaters' Handbook', etc.etc. He ended up with a better prospect, though it may be a sister, the proverbial beautiful, sexy redhead, his PA, or some lost homeless waif...he ends up in a better place. She cheated and he came out ahead. I like stories like this, even it may be a little fantasy. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My, my...

Of all the women in the world, he shacked up with his ex-wife's little sister? Incredibly poor judgment, even for revenge fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The SISTER????

Oh you have GOT to be kidding? What is he? A glutton for punishment? And what Mother-in-law would want the same son-in-law twice? You may have thought this was a clever twist, but I saw it as the height of insanity. Bad Bigguy33, BAD!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Can'take wait until the next holiday dinner!

Fantastic! Shove it right in the ex's face. You have to just love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Short Story

Complete and to the point. Well done!

ALF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sweet

Absolutely sweet and straight to the point. Not a word wasted.

Some people do think the world revolves around them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great burn...

...of course, wifey lit the fire and just couldn't control where it went, until she was fully enveloped. Add a little gas (replaced by her own sister! Ha Ha!), and whoooosh! Burn, baby, burn...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My Wife Cheated On Me

And her sister was the first to scoop me up. But their mom is not too very happy with the situation.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 6 years ago
Always a great revenge

Rub her face in it every day

cpetecpeteover 6 years ago
2nd time thru

still 5 * read

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anonymous

Anonymous is an idiot right, same person i imagine why bother posting

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
LW BTB Classic Short...

5-stars (maybe 5.5)

weathermanksweathermanksabout 6 years ago
Uh,...

Not quite sure what to say - I'm a big fan of regret,and forgiveness and second chances.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
You sorta feel sorry for the girl...

...Which is a testament to BigGuy33'S writing.

But then, you remember she's a cheating slut you got what she deserved... and feel good that her ex found a very effective way to move on.

OK, maybe not the most effective way... but this works!

leetamezleetamezabout 6 years ago
Ok

Short and sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Good revenge fucking her sister.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Hard to believe

the author of this story wrote "Of All People".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Huecuck says "schwanze" is Aramaic for

"cuck in a closet"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Multiple personalities

I'm an idiot.

This story was hardly worth it, but it brings comments about opinions of the situation, and people that have done or seen the same thing share their experiences, so that's cool. I bet there's a forum all about the ex wife's sister which does that sort of sharing more effectively, but I'm not going to look for it. Moooo.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Yeah

you can damn sure write a story that isn't depressingly cucky when you want to. Keep it up.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 6 years ago
Nice.

To me it's remarkable variety in BigGuy33 stories.

I'm not talking over-all, but inside LW catagorie.

Unusual that.

We have CAC (cheating and consequences),

reconciliation, RAAC and cuckolding.

You never know what you're gonna get,

when you start reading BG33 stories.

Because of that, I've read stories I really like

down to some I've disliked with passion

This story I really like.

Humour, wit, morals; it's got it all.

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Schwanze is not Aramaic

It's German slang for dick!

PaddyyddaPPaddyyddaPover 5 years ago
I nearly don't believe it

Hallelujah!! I didn't think you had it in you! Well done.

This little gem makes wading through all the other shit you wrote worth the effort!

Seriously, this was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good

After reading "Unintended Consequences" I was wondering where the inspiration from your stories was coming from, It was poor and well off the mark. This one gives me some hope you are now 'on track'

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 5 years ago
LMAO

Big sister is still a dumb ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What paddyyddap said...

...5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Good fun

PapaRomanticPapaRomanticabout 5 years ago
This is how to write a flash story!

All these other writers and their 750-word stories...I don't know how many words this is, but they all can take a lesson from you. When you flash, it's a big explosion of great writing!

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Wrong sister right sister

Loved 65 stars

Excellent punish

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Great

Great little story. Apparently he picked the right sister the second time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too Short!

But, but, but......how can we care, if we don’t know how big her breasts are, or what class they met at, 15 years ago. (Sarc Tag)

I absolutely love flash stories! For those of us with imaginations, we get to ponder what with dinner with mom was like and what all the future Thanksgiving Dinners will be like. Mom must have been over the moon, knowing that her daughter had found such a good guy. As for punishment, fthe rest of her life, the ex-wife gets a front row seat to watch what her life could have been.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Cute story, but . . .

. . . if something ever happened between my wife and me, her sister? No fucking way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very funny.

But after the divorce the little sister? Not in a million years. Too close to home for my tastes. You'd always be running into the ex-wife at family functions. Who needs that shit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

A lovely flash story. Sure it's short but covers all the essential points. She had a six month affair, while lying and deceiving her husband; got divorced and the husband takes up with the right sister. Now there are wedding plans. So----, exit the cheating wife! 5*s.

robinhodrobinhodover 4 years ago
Not for me

I have a beautiful wife with a sister two years younger. Genes don't work evenly or fairly. As amply proved by my ugly, stupid, sister in law.

I can say this because Robinhod is not my real name.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why

Why is it that Cheaters always want another Chance .. My Ex met her Soulmate so I kicked her to the Curb .. I also lost My Job due to downsizing .. So I had to go back to Court and She got Nothing from Me .. I did get a Job working at a nice Fast Food Place .. I also had an account overseas .. Thanks to a Cousin My Ex has Never met ... Thank You Grand Caymans .. FYI My Name was never on that account . After 10 years I got myself a Nice 707 hp Mopar ... I Love that Car

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Just loved it. Again. Perfect stor, nothing else needed.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
That was

That was really a good one. He ends up with sister of cheating wife and gets to run her face in it. Can't ask for more.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Good story

4 is about as good as can be for short hits. Great short little hit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Short

And sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

A Short Story but a good one ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tough shit

You play. You pay. Easily worth four stars ⭐️ for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"You...you're fucking my sister?"

"Well, not at this exact moment..."

That kills me. Honestly, I would have had the mother walk in from a guest room getting ready as well. Of course you would have to lose the big dick sex comment... or not. Lol

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Had to

Had to read this again. This is a perfect little story about completely destroying the cheating ex. Nothing else needed.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"She would never have tolerated one of of us making a play for the each other's guys." - I know this is just a little flash, but I'm still surprised that I've never commented on this line. She didn't "make a play" for her guy, he wasn't "her guy" any more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
While I liked the story something doesn't seem right.

They had been divorced for 2 years right.

He was marrying his ex-wife's sister ok.

The sister and him must have dated for a while before he popped the question. So figure at least a year because he is gun shy.

So over that time frame the ex-wife should have found out about the relationship between her ex and her sister. Family get togethers Christmas etc. The ex would have noticed the sister was happy and maybe even seen the ring.

So unless the ex-husband and sister never turned up to family get togethers (possible) the ex-wife would have got some idea something was going on.

As an aside future family get togethers will be strained and the mother will have to keep the daughters seperate.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
How

How come it took Beverley two years to realise she had made a mistake?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

And at the end of the story I just smiled. Thanks, BigGuy, I needed that.

Virgo6Virgo6about 3 years ago
Yep

That was funny.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 3 years ago

*************************stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it. He’s not yours anymore!!

Karn9Karn9almost 3 years ago

Short but great story! 5*

sloggersloggeralmost 3 years ago

Wish i could give it a six!

des67des67almost 3 years ago

Awesome story, just loved it,, She screwed up and handed him to her sister, perfect revenge...

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Short but very very sweet.

A great btb

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, here we have the ultimate hotter, younger sister story. No more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If there's a btb category this little piece should be at the top

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
3102 Followers
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...

SIMILAR Stories