Twofer

Story Info
They have a game they play, then she changes the game.
1.9k words
3.61
16.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69pat69
69pat69
29 Followers

Saturday Night, Small Town Delight

The place was typical small university town bar, nearly everyone looked like they were regulars. She had already picked out a young single man. We had walked into the bar separately, my girlfriend and I. I took my place at the end of the bar to watch the hunt begin. She was flirting with him casually, touching his hand while he talked, laughing at a joke that I'm sure wasn't as funny as she wanted him to believe it was. I knew, guys like him were a dime a dozen on campus. Young, clean shaven, even sexy. But definitely young. She had a white wine in front of her which she had already convinced him to pay for. Her tiny purse barely had room for her ID and a twenty dollar bill for the rare occasion when a stud wouldn't grab the round of drinks.

I slowly sipped my light beer. I don't really care for domestic big brewer beers but they are lower in alcohol and I could drink many more before even beginning to feel the buzz. My girlfriend and I had been together for a while. Neither of us were ready to plunge back into marriage having had a failed one apiece. Most of the time life is normal, our schedules filled with separate family and work obligations.

But once in a while we manage to get out of town, just the two of us. We have a standard routine. She goes into the bar, chats up a young guy, notices me and leaves the young man wondering what happened. It's not too hard, she's starting to put on a pound or two where middle aged women do. Still amazingly sexy, but not a young 22 year old college girl anymore. Not that I mind, I carry my own extra weight and still finds me sexy. This is just our game. And the young men play the game with us - not that they know. And like I said, it's easy because the college guy will invariably see another single young women who is far more available.

She encourages him to dance by picking out a song on the juke box that must be nearly as old as he is. I have to get rid of some of the cheap weak beer I've been drinking so look around for the men's room. After returning I grab a new seat at the bar strategically between my girlfriend and the restrooms. It's part of our little game. Somehow I notice her when she returns from her preplanned trip to the restroom and chat her up causing her to forget about the younger, sexier man she's spent a good part of the night getting to know. They never get so interested that they try to pry her back off the stool once she's sat next to me. It's a very predictable pattern in today's youth. Very, very predictable. I see her lean in, touch his arm, he nods. She walks past me to the ladies room. Like clockwork, she emerges and I catch her in conversation and she sits next to me. I can see that the college kid has a slightly confused look on his face that is shortly interrupted by a younger woman.

We chat for a while, she tells me how their conversation went, "he kept telling me how sexy I look," she tells me. He's right, her outfit is stunning a beautiful short sleeved blouse matched to a black mid thigh skirt.

"He was just trying to get you into bed," I answer slightly dismissively.

"I think I was starting to get wet with all of the attention." She glances over to see how I'm going to react. I feel a jealous twinge. She knows how to get to me. Does my face give me away? I'm not sure.

"I need to hit the can again." She nods. The plan is to head across the street to the hotel room I checked into earlier. I slip her the second key card.

"Lucky bastard," I say to myself in the mirror. I love our game, I'm betting she's wet, she said she was. I let someone else do to the work of getting her worked up and ready to hop into bed. With me. My cock twitches. I let out a slow breathe to compose myself and head back into the bar ready to walk out with my girl. She's not sitting on the stool when I emerge from the mens room. She must have had to get rid of some of that wine she was drinking. After a few minutes I decide on another beer so I'm not sitting at the bar with nothing in front of me. I check my watch. Five minutes.

Ten minutes. My beer is gone. Did she go to the bathroom or the hotel? Shit, her cell is in the car. I pay the tab and start walking across the street to the hotel. As I get closer to the door, I think I hear noise coming from my room. The do not disturb hanger is on the door. I always do that. For some reason I pause, that's not the sound of the TV. I slip the key card into the lock and slide the door open, quietly. Why did I do that quietly? The sounds are now very obviously of the two people fucking on the bed. My bed, my girl, the college kid. I'm stand there, stunned. My girlfriend's ass is naked, her skirt pulled up over her waist, she's grinding up and down, riding the college kid's cock. I can see her pussy, drenched with her juices, riding up and down on his erection. They seem to be lost in each other's groans. What the fuck? I start to say something, to turn, to storm out of the room. Another louder groan.

"Fuck me!" she yells at him. "Oh, god, yes! Fuck me!" The words she normally screams at me. "Oh god, cum in me again!"

Again? Again? Cum again?

"Fill me with your spunk." He says something muffled. I feel my face begin to flush with anger. And then, my cock twitches. The sounds of her fucking this kid, it twitches again. Involuntarily I reach for my crotch. I'm not sure if I was trying to push down my beginning excitement or what. The smell of sex, cum and wet pussy reach me. He came in her! God dammit. "Your fucking cock is so hard! God I want you to cum in me again! Fuck me harder!" My own cock is now harder. I realize I had grabbed it through my pants. I watch her beautiful cunt, her cheating cunt, ride his wet, slippery hard cock. My hand encircles my stiff rod. I see his white cum leaking out of her stretched and swollen pussy. The pussy I was supposed to be fucking. Up and down, her ass is so beautiful. Her little sphincter stretches slightly open as she rides his cock down.

"You little stud, fill my aching pussy up with your man juice!" Dammit. That would have made me cum. It almost did. I could feel the precum on my cock. I gave it a stroke, rubbed the slippery fluid over the head. She reached behind her and cupped his balls, then ran a cum covered finger up the crack of her ass, dipping the tip into her other hole. She turns her head slightly and gives me a smirk then turns back to the young man and leans forward into him, "fuck me stud, fuck me. Make me cum." She's now talking to me. He thinks she's talking to him. She leans forward, riding him higher towards his belly. I watch her pink lips ride him forward and his cock pull nearly out of her. She slides back toward me his cock separating her lips, piercing her, stretching her. With each filling stroke her anus winks at me. I am rock hard now, hand still wrapped around my cock. She had looked at me, changed her stroke, I swear she was telling me to fuck her too. What the hell. I am pissed but still turned on. It's like watching a porno only with your girlfriend and some stranger. Another stroke forward, up toward his belly, her lips riding the hard cock of a strange young man. Down, toward me, "oh, fuck that's good."

Her anus winks at me again. I want it. I want that tight hole. No. I need it. I step out of my pants and close the few feet between us. My fingers were wrapped tightly around my stiff member as I stood just far enough away for her to not touch me while she rocked on him back and forth. She smelled so good. THEY smelled so good. Freshly fucked, no freshly fucking. With one hand slowing stroking my cock I reach to touch her tight hole. She adjusts her stroke forward and up nearly popping his straining dick out of her pussy, backward and downward. His cum, her excitement squishing her ass moves slightly up toward me. My finger slips just into her opening. "Fuck me," a little quieter now. Up. Slippery cum soaked cock almost slipping out of her equally slippery and cum soaked cunt. Down stroke and then raising her ass toward me. Her sphincter winked and then sucked in my finger. She let out a little gasp. Stroke forward. The cheeks of her ass were blistered with sweat. I am so turned on now. I need to stick my cock in her ass, break the muscular seal and pound her anus.

She rides up and back, squish, wink. Their aroma is filling the room. My thumb slides into her ass, I can feel it squeeze and relax as she continues to ride. Furtively, I slide two fingers along her swollen, wet pussy to get some lube for her ass. I think I touched his cock. Ugh! She sighs, he groans. I did touch his cock. His slippery cum is on my fingers. I let my fingers travel lower, his cock is sliding between my fingers and then into her. I switch hands, stroking my cock with my now slippery hand. Stroke, forward, back, squish, wink. On the next stroke I lean forward and plunge my aching cock into my girlfriend's cheating, whore ass. It feels so fucking good. I hear a surprised sound emerge from underneath her and a sharp exclamation as my cock stretched that tiny little asshole.

I swear she starts fucking him faster which means she's fucking me faster, squeezing and stroking my cock with her anus. I can feel his cock through the flesh separating her pussy from her ass. Our balls are rubbing together. I immediately begin to feel my cock start to twitch. She pulls forward between us and my cock slips out, shooting cum across her back, down the crack of her ass and over his balls. I hear him groan, "oh, here it comes baby! Yeah, I got another load of cum for your pussy!" She plunges down on him and I push my cumming cock back into her shit hole. I feel her body starting to shudder, "fuck yeah! Give me both of those hard cocks, fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I feel her ass squeeze my cock. Under her his cock is hardening and throbbing, I know her pussy is squeezing his young stud cock and I feel an unusual second orgasm barrel through me dumping another load of jizz into her anus. I feel the shudder of his orgasm in her pussy.

I was mad. Now I'm just sleepy.

69pat69
69pat69
29 Followers