Two's Company, Three's a Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think he wanted to stay but was feeling us out to see if we wanted more but Ann immediately said, "There's no hurry. You can stick around if you want."

Steve grinned and said, "I was kinda hoping you'd say that."

Ann looked at me and asked, "Is that okay with you, dear?"

"Hell yeah, I'm game for more fun. I might need a few minutes before I'm ready though."

Ann then suggested, "I want to freshen up a bit so I'll meet you guys back in the living room, okay?"

"Sounds good, babe."

Steve and I put on our boxer briefs and went into the living room to have another beer.

While we were waiting for Ann, I told Steve, "I was worried that I might feel some jealousy tonight but it never happened. I was enjoying seeing Ann having such a good time."

"I was worried about that too, Chuck," Steve replied. "I have to tell you, Ann is hot. You're one lucky guy but I'm sure you already knew that."

"She loves sex and we try to keep it fresh. That's why we've done some things that most couples wish they'd try or don't have a strong enough relationship to do it."

Steve and I were finishing up our beer just as Ann returned. She was wearing a simple hot pink lace chemise that didn't leave anything to the imagination. However, there is something enticing about a woman in lingerie that makes it even better than seeing her nude. Maybe it's the fact that she is announcing the fact that she is ready to have sex. The lace made us look more sharply to view her most intimate body parts too. My wife's attire certainly caught our attention and put a spotlight on her sexual attractiveness.

"You look lovely, Ann," Steve commented.

"Thank you, Steve."

"You know I love you in your lingerie, babe."

"That's why I wore it," she said with a wink.

Ann went to get us more beer and in doing so, allowed us to gaze at her body from different angles. I could tell my wife was loving being able to let loose and revel in her daring exhibition of her exposed body in front of Steve. She was enjoying having our undivided attention. She sat down between me and Steve again. There wasn't that nervous tension like before so it was a much more relaxed atmosphere.

Ann was a bit tipsy and she steered the conversation toward sex when she asked, "So Steve, was our little romp everything you expected?"

"Hell yeah. I thought about it ever since Chuck mentioned it to me. It was even better than I could have imagined."

"How about you, Ann? What did you think?"

"Having two lovers is every girl's dream. I can't wait for round two."

Immediately after saying that, Ann began to play with her nipples and touch her breasts. Her hands drifted down to lightly stroke her thighs. It appeared she was restless but it was obvious she was still horny and was biding her time until Steve and I had sufficiently recovered so we could fuck her again.

There is nothing sexier to a guy than a horny woman and I'm sure Steve picked up on my wife's arousal. I noticed a growing lump in his underwear, a fact not lost on Ann. Being more comfortable with the situation, Steve began to fondle Ann's breasts. When she turned to look at him, he leaned in to kiss her softly. In a sure-fire sign of my wife's horniness, she straddled Steve and kissed him deeply.

Steve ran his hands up the back of Ann's chemise to grab two handfuls of her delectable ass while she began to grind against his growing erection. Once their lips parted, Steve lifted the chemise off of Ann and he immediately went to work sucking on her hard nipples. My wife alternately fed her nipples to my friend's willing lips. My dick sprung to life while acting as the voyeur to my wife's seduction.

Realizing I was being left out, Ann suggested, "Let's take this into the bedroom where I can enjoy both of you."

Steve and I followed my naked wife down the hallway to our bedroom one more time to continue our night of sexual fulfillment. Steve and I quickly lost our underwear to expose our hard-ons much to the delight of Ann.

Ann jumped backward onto the bed and said with a big smile on her face, "Come to momma, boys."

Steve and I sprung onto the bed as we began kissing and sucking on her nipples in a New York minute. Ann was so hot she immediately began to moan and squirm on the bed. Steve began to finger her while we continued our oral assault on her tits. There was no doubt Steve was more aggressive this time as we all became more comfortable with the situation playing out in our bedroom that evening. Ann had two handfuls of hard cock as she started to stroke us while enjoying having both nipples worked over at the same time.

There were sounds of mutual moans and wet kisses filling the room when Ann broke from our embrace and announced, "I want to suck a dick."

She turned her body around and began to blow Steve again, gobbling it down like the hot piece of ass she was that night. Once again, I was treated to the sight of my wife's lips working over Steve's big dick.

Ann's hips were at the level of Steve's shoulder when he said, "If you straddle my head, I can do you at the same time."

He didn't have to say that twice as Ann quickly maneuvered to straddle Steve's face and lowered her pussy to his waiting lips and tongue. She began to wiggle her hips as Steve began to tongue her pussy. I had a great view of my wife's ass and pussy as well as the blow job she was giving our guest.

I was feeling a little left out when I decided to join in. I grabbed hold of Ann's butt cheeks and began to kiss and nuzzle them. She let out an audible moan when I swiped my tongue along her anus. I had never done that before but it seemed like the natural thing to do at the moment. After receiving positive feedback from Ann, I began to lick and tongue her anus while Steve continued to do the same to her pussy.

"Oh god, that feels so good. Don't stop," Ann said.

I had no intention of stopping seeing she was enjoying it so much. Steve and I continued to orally please Ann as she began to breathe and moan faster in a telltale sign that she was approaching an orgasm.

Ann stopped blowing Steve when she started to cum. Her orgasm seemed to last longer than most and I was certain she flooded Steve's mouth with her juices. When her orgasm had subsided, my wife turned around and stuffed Steve's dick into her pussy in the reverse cowgirl position. I was treated to the sight of Steve's dick plunging into Ann's pussy while he fondled her tits.

Ann then ordered me to, "Lick my clit, Chuck. Lick me while I fuck Steve."

I knew from our threesome with Sharon that my wife enjoyed a dick in her pussy while getting her clit licked but now, my mouth would be awfully close to Steve's dick. I hesitated for a moment but this evening was all about pleasing Ann so I got down between her legs and began to flick my tongue over her clit. My wife began to moan louder as Steve thrust his hips upward while I toyed with her clit. I used my lips to suck on her enlarged love button while flicking my tongue over it at the same time.

"Oh yes, fuck me, Steve. Eat my pussy, Chuck. Oh yes, yes, yes. OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH."

Ann came again which made me proud that I could give her that much pleasure with the assistance of my good friend. There was no jealousy, only the satisfaction that Ann was having a great time. My wife sort of fell off of Steve, weakened from her two intense orgasms but she wasn't done yet. Her face was flush and her chest was heaving from breathing fast to catch her breath.

Ann looked up at me with lust in her eyes and said, "I want to feel both of you inside me."

Steve and I looked at each other with broad smiles on our faces and I asked, "Well buddy, which end do you want?"

It was no surprise when he replied, "Fuck, I'll take her ass."

"Alright, I'll get the lube."

I scrambled to find the KY jelly and returned to the bed. I laid down on my back and Ann positioned herself so she could suck my dick while Steve prepped her ass for penetration. Steve took his time by putting some lube on her asshole and fingering her then using some more while using two fingers.

When Steve started greasing up his dick, Ann straddled my dick and rode me for a few thrusts. She then hugged my chest while sticking her ass in the air offering herself for Steve to sodomize. I was looking over Ann's shoulder as Steve got behind her, holding onto her hip with one hand and grasping his dick with the other while pressing against her asshole.

I could see the look of concerned concentration on Ann's face as Steve began to push into her. When her big brown eyes widened, I knew the head of his dick just entered my wife's asshole. I was surprised when I could feel his dick pressing against mine the further he got into Ann's ass. She was lightly biting her lower lip so I assumed it hurt a little but she never complained. Ann and I had anal sex before so she was no stranger to it. However, Steve's dick is longer and wider than mine.

Once Steve was fully embedded in Ann's ass, the three of us started to rock slowly. Double penetration isn't as easy as it appears in porn movies, however, we were able to work up a rhythm where Steve and I did most of the thrusting. It was a strangely pleasurable sensation to be able to feel his dick sliding in and out of my wife's ass while I was thrusting into her pussy. Our balls were rubbing against one another too but Ann was loving it so it didn't bother me.

"Holy fuck, this feels so good," Ann proclaimed. "Oh yeah, fuck my ass, Steve. Fuck my pussy, honey."

"It sounds like you like fucking two dicks, dear."

"I fucking love it. I feel like such a whore. Oh god, fuck me."

Ann was feeding me her nipples while Steve and I continued to work over her ass and cunt. I even pulled her ass cheeks apart to show both of them that I was having fun too. I was also in the enviable position to see the look of passion and lust on my wife's face while she was being double penetrated. Steve was able to hold out for a fairly long time but when he started to thrust faster into Ann's ass, I knew he was about to cum.

Ann was getting hotter too and told him, "That's it, Steve, cum in my ass. Oh yeah, fuck my ass. Fuck my ass. I'm cumming too."

I was able to feel Steve's cock pulsating in my wife's ass while he unleashed his cum deep into her. Ann was squeezing her ass tighter as she began to cum too. They were both grunting and groaning as they came one right after the other. After they were done cumming, I rolled Ann onto her back and began to fuck her in the missionary position.

While I was pounding Ann's well-fucked pussy, she looked up at me and said, "I love you, Chuck."

"I love you too, Ann."

After several minutes, I came deep in her pussy. When I was done, I placed a towel underneath her and she released Steve's cum from her ass and mine from her pussy. She looked so fucking hot laying naked on the bed with cum leaking out of both her holes.

Ann managed to tell us between deep breaths, "Holy shit, that felt great. I feel like such a slut."

I jokingly told her, "Yeah, but we had a helluva good time didn't we?"

"We sure did, honey."

"Fuck, this is the hottest night I've ever had," Steve added. "You are one sexy woman, Ann."

"You ain't so bad yourself, Steve."

We were all pretty exhausted by that time so Steve decided it was time to leave. He thanked us both for a memorable evening.

Before leaving, Steve told us, "If you guys ever want to do this again, you know who to call."

I told him, "Don't worry buddy. I know where to find you."

I didn't want to say anything but something told me this was only one of many times Ann and I were going to explore our sexuality with other people.