Two's Company, Three's a Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, I'm fine. I want you to enjoy tonight. If you have fun, we'll both have a great time."

Ann then confided, "To be honest, my pussy is already wet just thinking about tonight."

"If we're being totally honest, my dick gets hard thinking about you being a wild woman for us."

Ann treated herself to another spa day that included a massage, manicure, and pedicure along with some shopping for her "surprise" outfit. Steve was texting me to make sure everything was still on and I assured him Ann had no intention of backing out. There was little doubt he was just as excited, if not more excited than we were for that evening.

After a light dinner, Ann took a glass of wine to our bedroom while she got ready for the evening's festivities. I waited patiently for Steve to arrive who rang the doorbell precisely at 7 PM. I didn't offer him anything to drink because the plan was for Ann to be our waitress. We sat on opposite ends of the sofa and waited for Ann to finish getting ready.

While we were waiting, Steve confided, "I still can't believe this is really happening."

"I understand. I find it difficult to believe myself."

Steve went on to say, "I've never done this before so I'm a little nervous."

"I think we all are. We figured we'd have a few drinks and let things happen naturally. There's no need to rush. I don't know what Ann plans on wearing but I can guarantee that it will be awesome."

"I can't wait."

Just as Steve said that I heard the bedroom door open and the sound of high heels clicking on the hardwood floor. Steve and I turned our heads anxiously waiting for Ann to enter the room.

Before Ann came into the living room, she called out to us and said, "I feel kind of silly. I hope you like this."

"I'm sure you look, great dear," I replied to my obviously nervous wife.

When Ann walked into the room, Steve and I were in awe. Our mouths hung open as Ann presented herself to us. She was wearing a sheer lace black bra with a matching thong that was underneath a sheer black floor-length skirt that gave her just a hint of modesty. She was wearing black thigh-high stockings with a lace garter top, and 5-inch open-toed black heels. She wore a black leather choker with a diamond pendant that I had given her as a present as her only accessory. Her blonde highlighted brunette hair was pulled into a ponytail and perfectly contrasted with her black sultry outfit.

Ann did a slow turn for Steve and I. His eyes were almost bulging out of his head as he stared at my half-naked wife. The dark areola of her breasts could be seen through the haze of her bra. Her pussy lips weren't quite visible through her gauzy skirt and thong but the rest of her body was on full display including her long, shapely legs encased in soft nylon which appeared longer by her high heels. Her heart-shaped enticing ass was clearly exposed for our viewing pleasure.

Without prompting, Steve said, "You look absolutely stunning, Ann. You're gorgeous."

"Thank you, Steve. I'm glad you like it," Ann replied before looking at me for a response.

"I'm with Steve on this, you look spectacular. You outdid yourself, dear. You look good enough to eat."

She winked and said, "There'll be plenty of time for that later."

Ann paraded around the room so we could get a better look at her, obviously feeling more comfortable with the situation. Her high heels gave her tight butt cheeks an exaggerated wiggle to her walk which Steve and I appreciated. Our eyes followed each step as Ann brazenly put her alluring body on display for us. I peeked over at Steve whose eyes were darting from Ann's legs to her ass then up to her breasts and back again. Instead of feeling jealous that another man was looking at my partially clad wife, I felt a sense of pride that he was sexually desiring her.

Ann then asked, "Can I get you gentlemen something to drink? I'm here to serve and please you tonight."

Ann started playing her role of a dutiful servant which had the effect of lighting the fuse to the sexual tension that was beginning to emanate throughout the room. She got a few bottles of beer for us, opened them, and set the glasses on the coffee table. When Ann was pouring a glass for Steve, she bent over in front of me practically sticking her ass in my face. I wanted to reach out and grab her sensuous butt however, I held off, for now. She was also giving Steve a nice look at her hanging breasts. Her mounds were practically falling out of her bra. When my wife was pouring my glass of beer, her ass was now in Steve's face. His eyes never left her tight butt and thighs. It was now my turn to check out her lovely breasts.

I saw Steve adjusting his growing erection in his pants and wished I could have pointed it out to Ann but I didn't want to embarrass my friend either. After Ann poured herself a beer, she sat between Steve and me on the sofa. The sexual tension was percolating as we could almost feel the heat emanating from Ann's body. There was no doubt that Steve and I wanted to fuck my wife immediately but we knew we had to take our time and not rush into things. After all, we were there to please Ann, our satisfaction was secondary.

Steve and I turned sideways because it was easier to carry on a conversation but it also allowed us to continually scan Ann's satin and lace-clad body at the same time. It was odd seeing another man openly gawking at my wife but I didn't feel any jealousy. I mean, who could blame him under the circumstances?

There was an underlying nervous tension in the air because of everyone's high expectations for the night. We had never invited someone over with the sole intention to have sex with them so we were all inexperienced and didn't know what to do next. I suggested we put on some music and do a shot of tequila to help hasten a more relaxed atmosphere. Ann got up to get three shot glasses and a bottle of tequila under the watchful eyes of Steve and me. I marveled at how fucking sexy my wife looked and I could see Steve watching every step she took.

Ann's breasts jiggled a little with each step and her ass twitched like her cheeks were winking at us. She remained standing in front of us while she poured the shots. I'm pretty sure she wanted us to be able to get a good long look at her while we were drinking. She was enjoying the undivided attention she was receiving from Steve and me.

We raised our glasses and Ann said, "Here's to a fun night," and we downed the shots.

Ann winced after taking her shot and chased it down with a swig of beer. She was beginning to feel the effects of the alcohol and began swaying her hips to a song that was playing. Steve and I watched my wife perform a sensuous dance by shaking her hips and tits and then turning around to wiggle her ass in front of us. She was giving us a personal sexual dance that was meant to increase our sexual desires for her. Things were beginning to heat up.

A slower song came on and Ann asked, "Come on, Chuck, dance with me?"

I got up, took my sexy wife in my arms, and slow danced with her. We began to kiss while I was fondling her ass. Ann moved her upper thigh against my hard cock while we danced. I was fondling her breasts over her bra. Ann took a deep breath and sighed. I knew her pussy was on fire.

As I was nuzzling her neck, Ann whispered in my ear, "Are you sure about this? There may be no turning back in a few minutes."

I kissed her lips, held her close, and replied, "I'm positive, baby. You look so sexy. We're going to fuck you good tonight."

When the song ended another slow song came on and I told Steve, "It's your turn, buddy."

Steve looked a little nervous but took my wife in his arms and held her close. His hand was on the small of her back but slowly drifted down like he was testing Ann to see if she would stop him. Finding no resistance, Steve began to fondle Ann's ass, first with one hand and then both. He had a firm grip on my wife's ass as he pulled his hips closer to her. I was sure she could feel his erection grinding against her thigh.

Ann looked up at Steve and they instinctively began to kiss as his hands moved up to grasp her full breasts. It was an odd sight to see my half-naked wife in the arms of another man while making out with him. I found it more exciting than I previously thought. My heart was racing with excitement. I thought I was going to have heart palpitations when I saw Ann begin to stroke Steve's cock through his pants. When the song ended, Steve released Ann from his grasp. Their faces were both flush from excitement.

I then suggested, "Why don't you take off your skirt and let us get a better view?"

Without hesitation, Ann shimmied out of her skirt and tossed it aside. Even though it was a sheer skirt, Steve and I got a clearer view of her lace thong. Ann proudly stood before us and slowly turned around. Without being prompted, my wife immodestly removed her bra to put her B-cup breasts on display for us. My goodness, she looked sexier than ever standing there topless for Steve and me. I don't know why she didn't remove her thong but I wasn't going to press the issue.

Ann placed both her hands behind her head and stuck her chest out to proudly show off her beautifully formed ripe breasts. Her hard nipples appeared darker and contrasted with her creamy mounds. Steve and I could only stare in utter amazement at my sexy wife teasing us with her mostly naked body.

We were getting low on beer so Ann went and got three more and began to pour them. Her unencumbered breasts were jiggling with each step and served to make her more alluring than she already was. There is no doubt Steve and I wanted to pounce on my wife and fuck her brains out but we wanted to make sure she was ready to proceed further first.

Ann sat down between Steve and me on the sofa again. While we were complimenting Ann on her beauty and her sexy body, she began to pinch her nipples and rub them with the palms of her hands. That was usually her way of informing me that she wanted me to play with her tits.

I got closer to Ann and took one breast in my hand and started fondling it and playing with her nipple. Steve was watching so I nodded to him to take the other one. Ann began to purr like a kitten while Steve and I played with her perky tits. Steve continued to follow my lead when I took her nipple between my lips and began to lick and suck on it. I knew one of Ann's desires was to have both her nipples sucked at the same time and her soft moans confirmed her arousal.

I was simultaneously rubbing my wife's thigh and she opened her legs which signaled to me that she wanted more. I loved the feeling of her soft nylon stockings and her creamy thighs just above them. Steve was rubbing her other stocking-covered thigh by this time so I let him do the honors of taking the next step.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Steve's hand slowly moving up my wife's thigh until his finger brushed up against her pussy. I knew he touched the right spot when Ann let out a soft moan. His hand began to move faster and I saw his finger pressing the satin material of her thong further into my wife's hot pussy.

Steve became more aggressive and moved in front of Ann, placed his hands on the strings of her thong, and began to tug them down. Ann was breathing heavier now and lifted her hips off the sofa so Steve could continue removing her thong. It was so sexy to see my wife lift her ass to help Steve finish disrobing her. She was actively making it easier for him to go further which turned me on to no end. It showed that Ann also wanted to be stripped naked for us.

As Steve pulled Ann's thong off, her unshaven pussy was now on full display for him. Another man was staring straight between my wife's spread legs. Ann spread her legs further as she exposed her most intimate female body part to my friend. Within milliseconds, Steve was fingering my wife. It was quite the sight to see another man's finger thrusting into Ann's pussy as she squirmed to his touch.

He then lowered his head, pulled Ann's legs onto his shoulders, and stuck his tongue deep into her pussy. Ann gasped for air at the feeling of Steve's tongue penetrating her. She raised her hips and gently rubbed the back of his head as my friend lapped at my wife's juicy cunt. His hands were grasping her ass while he ate Ann's pussy as I continued to fondle and suck on her tits.

Within minutes, Ann's hips were rocking and she was moaning loudly as Steve licked my wife to her first orgasm of the night. I could see my friend lapping up her flowing juices until Ann stopped moving. Steve lifted his head from between my wife's legs, his lips glistening with her juices. Both he and Ann looked over at me in what I perceived was to see my reaction.

I told them, "That was awesome."

Ann asked, "Why am I the only one who is naked?"

I replied, "Let's go into the bedroom and we'll join you."

Ann smiled as the three of us made our way down the hallway to the bedroom. Ann's tits were bouncing with each step while her butt was twitching. Steve and I were feasting our eyes on Ann's naked body who was about to be ravished by two horny men.

When we got to the bedroom, Steve and I quickly stripped off our clothes and surrounded Ann. Her eyes widened when she got a look at Steve's dick which was about an inch bigger than mine and a little thicker. I had seen him naked in the showers after our pickup basketball games at the gym so I knew he was well-hung but his dick was even more impressive when fully erect.

We took turns kissing her while our hands roamed freely over the soft skin of her nude body. Steve was fingering her pussy while we both sucked on her tits. Her hands began to stroke our erections while we seduced her.

Without prodding, Ann got down on her knees while stroking our dicks in her face. She looked at me seemingly to give me one more chance to back out. My silence and smile on my face gave her all the assurance she needed before she started to lick and nuzzle Steve's balls. Steve looked over at me and I gave him an approving nod. My wife began to work her tongue up and down Steve's shaft before engulfing the head with her lips. Ann's head began to bob on my friend's dick but couldn't get its entire length into her mouth.

I never expected to enjoy seeing my wife on her knees blowing another man but it was clear she was having a good time and that's all I wanted to see. Ann sucked Steve's cock for a little while and then switched over to mine. I felt her familiar mouth and tongue working on me and was proud to know she was giving my friend as good a blow job as she was giving me.

My wife kept switching back and forth between Steve and me, continuing to try to deep-throat him until she finally succeeded. It was bizarre to be standing next to another man while my wife was submissively on her knees sucking his dick. I could hear the slurping sounds of the sensuous blow job she was giving Steve so I knew she was enthusiastic about her efforts.

Feeling his dick buried in my wife's mouth led Steve to say, "Damn, that feels so good, Ann. Aw fuck, you're good at this."

While Steve and I were enjoying having Ann suck our dicks, we wanted more. She seemed disappointed when I stopped and asked her to get on the bed. However, she also knew what was next. My wife was naked except for her black stockings and got on the bed with her legs spread wide. She looked so lovely eagerly waiting for someone to fuck her.

I looked at Steve and said, "You're our guest tonight so I guess you should go first."

Steve got the biggest grin on his face and Ann said, "Come on, Steve. I need to feel a nice hard dick inside me."

Steve knelt between my wife's spread legs and rubbed his big dick along her wet slit, teasing her for a few moments. I watched intently as I saw Ann take hold of his hard-on helping to guide him into her just before his dick disappeared into her pussy. Ann's head tipped back and her eyes rolled into the back of her head while lifting her hips as Steve entered her.

The dirty deed of having another man take my wife's married virginity was done, I reveled in the sight of watching Ann getting fucked. Steve was helping to fulfill my wife's sexual urges and the look of lust and passion on her face told me he was succeeding.

Ann grabbed hold of Steve's ass as he began to thrust himself into her. I found it strangely exciting to see another man fucking my wife. She was obviously enjoying a new dick in her pussy and it was her pleasure that made it exciting for me. She unselfishly helped fulfill one of my fantasies and I was now doing the same for her.

I could see Steve's ass cheeks tighten with each thrust into Ann while she squealed, "Fuck me, oh god, fuck me," as she raised her hips to match his movements.

"I've dreamed of fucking you for a long time. Your pussy is even better than I imagined."

I could see the look of pure ecstasy on my wife's face while another man was fucking her. After Steve was fucking her for a couple of minutes, Ann motioned for me to join them on the bed. I presented my dick to her mouth and she began to suck on it.

It was difficult for Ann to concentrate on blowing me because she was enjoying Steve fucking her so much. She had to stop sucking me while she was moaning and begging for him to fuck her harder. My wife was so horny, I could hear the sounds of her sloppy wet pussy as Steve was giving it to her hard. Steve was lightly biting his lower lip as he was drilling Ann, that is when he wasn't kissing her or sucking on her tits.

I wondered what happened when Steve pulled out of Ann's pussy but he immediately said, "Turn over, baby. I want to do you from behind."

"My pussy is all yours tonight. You can do me any way you want."

Ann smiled and gleefully turned over, sticking her lovely ass in the air and giving it a teasing wiggle. Steve's big dick was glistening from my wife's juices as he grabbed her supple butt cheeks and thrust into her again. It was easier for Ann to suck my dick in this position too. There were mutual moans of pleasure as my friend and I spit-roasted my wife who was now gobbling my dick like a hungry whore and bucking her hips back against him. Her ass cheeks were rippling with each hard thrust into her.

Steve was fucking Ann so hard their skin was slapping together each time his hips banged against her ass. When his breathing and grunts got faster, I knew he was about to cum.

He plunged himself into my wife, grunted loudly, and announced, "I"m cumming, oooohhhhhh."

Ann also began to cum. Her moans matched his as he shot his cum deep into my wife.

It was surreal to hear my wife say, "Cum inside me, fuck me. Oh yes, I'm cumming too.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH."

After Steve came, I immediately got behind Ann and slid my dick into her freshly fucked sloppy pussy. I found myself turned on and desiring my wife more than I had ever felt before. Seeing another man using my wife's pussy for his carnal pleasure was extremely exciting to me. Seeing her respond to his intimate touches, on her knees sucking his dick, spreading her legs so he could enter her, and finally bending over so he could fuck her until he came inside her will be forever etched into my brain.

I was so turned on after my wife's real-life porn show, that I came within minutes of entering her, mixing my cum with Steve's deep inside Ann's pussy. Ann rolled onto her back with a look of satisfaction on her face. The three of us laid there recuperating from our intense sexual encounter.

"That was wild," Steve commented. He went on to say, "I can't tell you how glad I am that you chose me to join you tonight."

"I enjoyed it too, Steve," Ann added. "I'm happy you agreed to join us."

"I wasn't sure what to expect but I had fun too," I replied.

After a pause, Steve said, "I guess I should be going."