Tybalt and Juliet Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at him, begging him with my eyes, silently imploring him to rip my riding top off. I wanted to feel his power, for him to be rough with me - to throw me on the bed and to release the tension that I'd bottled inside for so long.

He kissed me again, then spun me round half a turn, so that I faced away from him.

He ran his fingers along the base of my buttocks, feeling my curves through my jodhpurs. I moaned - that was such a turn on, he knew that - just the way to tantalise me.

I shimmied against him, trying to rub my bottom against his willie as he pressed against me.

"Please Jake," I murmured, "can you take off my top? Please?"

He reached around to my front and pulled the half-zip down as far as it would go, brushing gently over my breasts as he did so. I braced myself for him to pull the shirt up, but instead I felt him pulling the corner of my collar down and his warm breath on the side of my neck as he began to kiss me again.

"Please Jake, please!" I begged. "Please take my top off."

I felt his fingers slip down my side, following the curve of my hip. Then he grasped the hem and lifted gently. When my top was clear I made to turn to face him again, but he held me tight as he planted a row of light kisses across my collar bone to my shoulder.

"Amy," he said quietly, sincerely, "you're so beautiful."

His hands brushed lightly over my sports bra, feeling the firmness of my breasts imprisoned behind the fabric.

I turned my head to look deep into his sparking blue eyes. I nodded, pleading again.

Cautiously he began to pull my bra upwards, maintaining eye contact as he did so, reassuring himself at every stage that this was what I wanted. Then his cool hands cupped my breasts, gently caressing them for the first time in months. I leant back against him, closing my eyes, letting the sensation wash over me.

I felt him stepping to my side. Then he reached down and swept me off my feet, carrying me carefully to the bed and laying me down on top of the duvet. I'd wished for a handsome prince to do that for as long as I could remember; now Jake, my Jake, had made those dreams come true.

I watched him, watching me. Watching as he drank in the sight of my naked breasts for the first time in so long. My eyes slipped lower. I could see the outline of his hardness running diagonally to his hip, imprisoned by his jodhpurs. How I yearned to release him from his torment.

He lay beside me on the bed and our mouths met again as he brushed my hair away from my face. Our tongues searched each other out as I stroked my hand across his naked chest, feeling the wispy hairs beneath my fingers. Then he moved lower, placing delicate, loving kisses on the side of my neck.

Jake looked up at me again, imploring me silently with his deep blue eyes.

I nodded, mute, unable to speak.

He bowed his head again and took one of my nipples into his mouth. I felt him surround it with his tongue, swirling his wetness around it. I remembered the first time he'd done that to me - he'd made me cum. I hoped he'd do it again. I ached for him to do it again.

My nipples throbbed, as he caressed them gently with his tongue. I felt the warmth of his mouth closing over each one in turn as he worshipped my body, a gasp emanating from my lips at his touch. He placed soft kisses between my breasts, nuzzling their gentle swell, before lavishing his attention again on my proud buds.

Pleasure crackled through me as he flicked his tongue across my nipples, the sparks building in intensity until finally a bolt of lightning flashed through me, arching my back, forcing the air from my lungs in a soundless scream. Stars flashed past me as my orgasm flung me across the galaxy. I clung to Jake as I flew - to Jake, my rock, my certainty.

I fought to regain my breath. We were still in his bedroom. Jake was lying beside me, our foreheads touching, his deep blue eyes gazing lovingly into mine.

We kissed again as he lightly stroked my hair and guided me back to solid ground.

"Jake," I whispered, "will you lie on top of me? Please?"

He kissed me again and then moved across me as I guided him between my legs. I felt his hardness press gently against me then he bent forwards, taking his weight on his forearms.

I sighed deeply as I felt my nipples making contact with his chest, gently cushioned against the fine blond hairs.

I lay beneath him, secure in his strong embrace. He was so beautiful - so handsome.

What did a man like Jake see in a girl like me?

"Amy," he whispered. "I love you so much, I really do."

He kissed me, lightly at first, then more passionately. I hooked my legs around his bottom, pulling his crotch against mine, grinding against him.

I could hear my breathing becoming more frantic as I felt another orgasm beginning to build. I pushed him upwards, away from me. I wasn't ready to cum again - I wanted us both naked. I wanted to hold him.

"Jake, please," I panted. "Please take my jodhpurs off."

He shook his head, a glint in his eye. Frustration was building in me; why was he denying me?

He lifted my hips and began to twist me. I complied and rolled over onto my front, beneath him. Again I felt those fingertips, gently raking over my bottom, then his strong hands sliding securely up my back to my shoulders, lifting my hair to one side.

He kissed my neck tenderly.

I gasped in delight as his powerful chest made contact with my back.

Then I felt it, the lightest touch of his erection, pressing softly against my butt. He moved to slide it across me and I felt him rock his hips gently. Another shiver of pleasure ran through me. He felt so good.

"Do you like that?" he whispered quietly into my ear.

I nodded and whimpered as he temporarily lost contact.

"Do you like that Amy?" he asked again, hunkering down a little, his chest making skin-to-skin contact with my shoulders once more. I felt his hardness pressing into the cleft between my buttocks.

"Yes Jake," I whispered back. "I really like that."

"Does that feel good?" he growled softly, nibbling gently at my earlobe.

I gave a strangulated murmur as I began to grind my own crotch into the bed. I closed my eyes to focus.

"Tell me how good it feels," he whispered.

"Mmmm, so good," I groaned.

"Do you like my big, hard cock?" he asked in a low growl.

I nodded.

"Go on, let me hear you say it, tell me you like my big, hard cock," he growled again.

My eyes flashed open. "Yes Jake, I fucking love it. I love your big hard fucking cock!" I cried.

Jake flinched, pushing himself up and away from me. "Amy," he stammered in surprise. "I've never heard you swear before!"

"Get over it Jake," I countered. "I'll swear at you again unless you turn me over and get these fucking jodhpurs off me!"

He pushed himself up off me and spun me again - a little roughly - I liked that. Then he began to slowly kiss his way down my body again. Jake would never rush me, he wanted to treat me gently and lovingly. I roared in frustration, balling my fists against the duvet. We'd done romance that afternoon at the top of the hill, now I had six weeks of pent up sexual urges and I needed immediate release.

"Get them off Jake!" I ordered, pushing his head away. He undid the zip, but struggled a little to slide the jodhpurs down my legs. They were a tight fit now; I'd bulked up a bit with all the riding over the summer.

He stood at the bottom of the bed, brandishing my freed jodhpurs in his right hand like a trophy, an expectant look in his eyes, like a dog that had retrieved a ball and was awaiting its owner's next throw.

I sat up, then crawled forwards, placing a kiss on the trail of little hairs leading upwards towards his belly button. His scent was so manly, so masculine. He stank of horses and sex - intoxicating. I shuddered.

I ran my hand wantonly over the bulge in his trousers. He was hard, rock hard.

I looked up at him, flashing a smile. Jake was so handsome. I loved the way he blushed as he smiled back at me. He stooped down to kiss me again, brushing his thumbs lovingly over my cheek bones. I mewed into his mouth as his tongue explored mine.

He straightened up again and I pulled him towards me. I fumbled a little with the button on his trousers before yanking them from his hips, revealing his white boxer briefs. I smiled up at him - I liked it when he wore the white ones - he knew I did!

Tentatively I walked my fingertips along his erection, feeling the heat and hardness beneath the cloth. I pulled him closer still, nuzzling against him, I was giddy with love and drunk with lust.

I heard Jake's breath quickening as I placed a light kiss halfway along his shaft, then felt his hand gently cupping the back of my head.

"Oh Jake," I sighed. "I love your willie so much. He's magnificent."

"I think he likes you too," he murmured.

I placed another kiss on his shaft, then gently stretched the fabric around him, so I could see the outline more clearly. A little drop of his pre-cum had darkened the cloth at the tip. I smiled to myself, feeling the wetness of my own arousal. How I wanted him, how I needed him inside me!

How big was he? He looked huge - so thick, so long. I stretched out my hand to his fullest extent. I couldn't quite span an octave with my thumb and little finger on the piano at home - that was about six and a half inches. Jake was bigger than that, maybe another inch or so. He'd feel so good sliding into me - he would, I just knew it.

I shuddered again with anticipated pleasure.

But I was getting ahead of myself. I wanted Jake to take my virginity, that would be soon, but not yet, not today. I wanted to my first time with him to be special, not rushed. I glanced at the clock behind him above his desk. It was ten to five. His mum would be home in maybe half an hour at most. I had to get on with things.

His cock sprang upwards as I released him from his boxer briefs. My - he was mighty fine! A graceful column of turned ivory, jutting proudly from the dirty-blond curls at its root. I'd always imagined a boner would be cold and hornlike, but he wasn't - the hardness of his core was sheathed in the soft smoothness of his pale skin, a warm, polished velvet cloak to slide over the reddened steel beneath.

I held him gently in my delicate fingers, pulling him away from his body a little. I admired the darkened head, glistening from the liquid that had seeped from the eye. I placed another kiss midway down the shaft and looked up at him again. His face implored me to continue. I knew what he wanted - I wanted it too - to take him inside my mouth and to caress him with my tongue. I fought my desire. He wasn't going to have it all his own way - not today. He'd have to wait; I'd make him wait.

I placed my hands on the bare globes of his bottom, feeling once again the powerful muscles beneath. I nuzzled against the hairs at the base of his shaft, letting the graceful curve of his hardness run across my cheek.

"Oh Amy," Jake gasped, "that feels amazing!"

I kissed him on the trail of hairs leading upwards to his navel.

'Nice try, Jake,' I thought, 'but no blow-job today.'

I felt cruel and a little selfish. He deserved it, he deserved far more than that. But denying myself and denying him gave me that sense of control that I needed in that moment.

I stood and embraced him, stretching upwards to meet his lips with mine, kissing him deeply. I felt my breasts crushing once more against his chest and his glorious cock, harder than ever before, pressing impatiently, insistently against my stomach.

Wordlessly I manoeuvred him into a sitting position on the bed, then stripped him purposefully of his jodhpurs and underwear. He sat before me, in naked anticipation, a glazed look of lust painted across his face.

I straddled him, placing my knees either side of his hips as I offered my breasts for him to worship. He sighed with delight.

"Fuck Amy," he cried. "I love you so fucking much!"

I placed a kiss on the top of his head then guided his mouth to my nipples, purring with pleasure as he began to swirl his tongue against each one.

I ground against him, letting my mons brush firmly against his length, my heat separated from him only by the thin cotton of my panties. I was wet, dripping wet, he could feel it through the material - that made my arousal all the greater.

He groaned in frustration as I stood, snatching myself away from him again. I took a pace back away from the bed, then hooked my fingers into the elastic of my knickers, then slipped them seductively down my legs. Jake's eyes widened as I straightened up, fully revealing myself to him. I raised both arms above my head, swaying my hips as I displayed my body to him.

"Fuck!" he whispered in ecstatic astonishment. He was speechless - entranced, ensnared.

A vision of the Amy of six months before, flashed through my mind. She'd be horrified that I'd gyrate like this before a naked man. I pushed her puritanical disapproval away - that Amy didn't have Jake as a boyfriend. She didn't understand love. She didn't understand lust.

Jake stretched out his arms to pull me towards him, but I dismissed him with a flick of my hand, directing him to retreat up the bed, to rest his head on the pillow. I watched him as he scrambled backwards, anxious and eager to do my bidding. Again, that sense of power surged through me - he'd do anything to please me - he was mine to command.

Then I began to crawl forwards on the bed, placing small kisses on the inside of his thighs as I moved up his body. I nuzzled against his balls, feeling their soft furriness against my cheek. I inhaled his scent, that musky, masculine smell again - I shuddered with pleasure.

I felt his hand gently cupping the back of my head. I looked up at him once more, his eyes imploring me to move up his body to take him in my mouth. I could read his mind like a book.

'Not today, Jake,' I thought to myself again, 'but I will tease you just a little more!'

I kissed each of his balls in turn, then extended my tongue and licked from the base of his shaft to the head. He closed his eyes to savour the sensation.

More pre-cum was leaking from his tip. I had an urge to play with it between my fingers, but I couldn't - we didn't have time.

I licked his length once more, then straddled him, my legs either side of his hips.

I looked down. His cock jutted proudly from between us. I could feel the ridge that ran down his length, held in a perfect kiss by the lips of my sex. For a split second I considered throwing caution to the wind and simply going for it - impaling myself in one swift movement. But no, I'd planned how I'd lose my virginity for so long - I wasn't going to throw those dreams out the window now. Jake wouldn't want me to do that either.

I leant down to kiss him again, closing my eyes as my mouth surrendered to the probing of his tongue. I pushed myself up again, looking down to the weapon that lay between us.

I gasped. "You have such an amazing willie!" I smiled.

I collected some spittle in my hand and began to stroke him gently, watching him as I gripped him tightly.

"Fuck Amy, that's so hot!" he groaned, placing his palms over the soft globes of my breasts, and working my nipples with his fingers. That felt so good.

"Fuck Jake! You're so hard!" I cried. "You're so fucking sexy, you turn me on so much!"

I felt him pushing his hips up against me, increasing the pressure on my lips. I ground back down against him, feeling the heat rising in my sex.

"You like that, Amy, you like that?" he teased.

"Fuck yeah, I love it!"

"You like my cock? You like my big, hard fucking cock?" he growled.

I nodded, fighting for breath, my right hand just a blur. Sweat poured from me as he urged me on.

"Yeah I fucking love it. I fucking love your big hard cock!"

I bent down towards him, searching sightlessly for his mouth with mine. We kissed savagely. I bucked my hips as I ripped away from him, straightening up again, gazing down at my man as I drove us together to orgasm.

"Cum for me Jake!" I demanded. "I want you to cum for me! I want to see you cum! Fucking cum for me!"

"Fuck Amy, yeah, I'm close," he cried as I redoubled my efforts, gripping his shaft even more tightly and stroking faster than ever before.

"Fuck!" Jake roared.

His cock exploded, flooding his chest with cum.

I screamed, overwhelmed. My orgasm crashed over me as I arched my back and ground down one final time against the base of his cock.

Then, spent, I collapsed onto his chest, crushing my breasts against him, feeling his warm seed on my nipples as he held me securely in his arms.

-

We lay on his bed in the afterglow of our orgasms, my head on his chest. He kissed the top of my head lovingly as I played with the lake of semen in the valley between his pecs. Jake had an amazing body - I was so lucky. I shuddered as an aftershock surged through me.

"Wow Jake," I said. "You came everywhere, I've never seen you cum so much!"

I looked up at him and smiled. He'd shot a little drop onto his chin. I had a sudden urge to kiss him there, to taste him. He was salty, that I expected, but strangely sweet as well - I I'd expected to be repulsed by the flavour, but I wasn't.

I moved higher and kissed him on the lips. He smiled - he could taste himself as well.

"Jake?" I asked, suddenly worried that his mum might catch us naked together in bed. "What time are your parents due back?"

"Er, well," he said, sounding a little embarrassed. "I texted them earlier. I said the two of us needed a long talk and asked them to stay out until we'd finished. I need to message them again."

I looked at him, surprised. I hadn't expected him to do that, to lie to his parents in that way, for me. But maybe we had time for a little more fun!

"Mmm," I murmured, moving my hand down his body to grasp his cock. "It certainly was long. And very hard. Maybe we can talk some more?"

Jake pushed me away. "No Amy," he said gently. "Be fair. I've spent all afternoon with you, we're going to your home this evening, now my parents want a chance to congratulate us."

He could see the disappointment in my eyes.

"Mum and Dad want to see you," he said, kissing me gently again. "It's not every day their son's girlfriend comes top of the country in History!"

"Cumming on top of you though," I said thoughtfully. "Now that does sound like something I could do every day."

12