Tying the Knot

Story Info
Addison's boyfriend introduces her to the BDSM lifestyle.
1k words
4.11
6.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ethan, I'm not sure I'm ready for this," Addi said as she took a good look around the club. To say that she was inexperienced was an understatement. At only 22 years of age, Addison had been intimate with just one person before we met. So taking her to a BDSM club was probably a bit premature, but there we were nonetheless. We were quite the pair, the young, innocent girl next door and the divorced businessman in my forties living out my mid-life crisis.

She seemed a bit nervous initially, which was to be expected, but also quite interested as we looked around. For me, this was just another day in the lifestyle, but this was nothing short of a life-changing experience for her. These were the sights and sounds of a subculture she had only read about on the Internet. Her eyes were now permanently opened as she tumbled down the rabbit hole.

"We can go as fast or as slow as you like," I reassured her. "That feeling in the pit of your stomach, I'd give anything to feel that again."

"Really?" she asked. "I'm somewhere between excited and feeling like I might throw up."

"That's the one," I chuckled. "Have a sip. You'll be fine." I handed her my bottled water.

We walked for a bit until we came across a room where a female dom dressed in a full leather catsuit was spanking a young damsel submissive with a large wooden paddle. The submissive was stripped naked, bent over at the waist, and tied to a spanking rack. Her ass glowed red where the paddle had left its mark, and she winced with each and every swat.

"I want to do that," Addi said.

"Oh yeah? Which part?" At first, I thought she meant that she wanted to spank someone.

"I want to be spanked like that." The innocence in her voice made my cock throb inside my pants.

"You want me to tie you up and spank you like that?" I found myself once again putting words in her mouth.

"No, I want her to," she replied, referring to the mistress in the skintight jumpsuit.

I had only meant to give her a taste on our first night, but now, she wanted more. We stood there watching from against the far wall as she disciplined her submissive. I could feel Addison flinch each time the paddle made contact. I moved behind her and slipped my hand under her skirt from the backside. My fingers slid over her wet lips with no panties to impede my access. I ran my fingertips back and forth across her pussy as she moaned softly while keeping her eyes on the show in front of us.

She gripped my middle finger as I slipped it past her lips and deep inside. "You're so fucking wet," I whispered in her ear. I grabbed her left breast with my free hand and squeezed it gently as I slipped a second finger into her gushing honeypot.

"Oh god!" she gasped as I worked her into a frenzy. Her cries were loud enough that they caught the mistress' attention.

"Oh my. What do we have here?" the mistress asked as she approached. My hand instinctively retracted from between Addi's legs. "We were just watching," I replied.

"Just watching... are you sure that's all you were doing?" she inquired as she looked us both up and down.

"I want you to spank me," Addison replied. I couldn't believe this was the same shy girl I'd been dating for the past month. But she knew exactly what she wanted and wasn't afraid or ashamed to ask for it. "I want you to tie me up and spank me just like you did to her."

"Do you now?" She seemed intrigued by Addi's proposal. "Such a cute little girl. What's your name?"

"Addison," she timidly responded.

"Well, Addison, my name is Violet... Violet West, and today just so happens to be your lucky day. " She placed the tip of her paddle underneath Addi's chin and lifted it so that she was looking her right in the eye. "Who is this you've brought with you, Addison? Is this your boyfriend?" She turned her head and gave me a cold glare before turning her attention back to Addi.

"We've just started dating recently," she said. That was a bit of a blow to my ego, but I set it aside for the moment.

"So you only just started dating, and he brings you here of all places?" she turned her attention to me again before shaking her head as if in disbelief. "Was it his idea or yours?"

"He suggested it. I was excited to come here," Addi replied, her chin still pointed upward with Violet's paddle pressed firmly in place.

"Okay, well, you two can start by going over there and untying Sharon. I think she's had enough for tonight." She pointed to the rack.

We made our way over, and I started working on her right side while Addison untied her left. Violet had tied her sub tightly; there was no room for escape. Once we freed her, Sharon collected her things and headed toward the restrooms at the rear of the club.

"Your turn, Addison. Are you sure this is what you want?" Violet wanted to be sure to collect her consent before proceeding.

"Yes, I want it," Addi replied.

"You look like such a sweet girl. I hate to punish you like this, but I can't say that I won't enjoy every fucking minute of it." A sinister smile spread across her face. "Lose the clothes."

Addi peeled off her sleeveless black top and handed it to me. She wasn't wearing a bra, so her perky young breasts were fully exposed, and her petite pink nipples were fully erect. A quick tug of the zipper and she slipped effortlessly out of her skirt.

"Here," Violet said as she tossed me the binding ropes. "Make yourself useful and tie her up!"