Tying Up Daddy

Story Info
Abby ties her asleep daddy to the bed to take her virginity.
8k words
4.51
155.4k
300
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are 18-years or older.

*****

She couldn't fully explain it, all she knew was that she needed her daddy's cock inside her really bad.

This feeling had been building inside Abby for the past couple of months after she had caught her dad fucking his now ex-girlfriend Emma. Her dad had dated her for maybe eight months before he broke up with the 30 something brunette, but Abby was never told why they had split and she had wondered about it for a while as it seemed to have happened out of nowhere.

But three months before they split up Abby had come home early from a sleepover she had been at with her girlfriends when she had gotten into a fight with them about how they talked about her dad. Abby hated how they talked about him like he was just a boy their age that they wanted to fuck them, like he wasn't her loving father who had raised her alone since her mom up and left them when she was a kid.

They always talked about how sexy her dad was, and even though she always told them to drop it -- that they were gross -- she knew her dad was a good-looking man. It was kind of hard not to notice especially when you lived with him and he would cook breakfast shirtless some mornings. He was a tall man, maybe 6'3'' and muscular -- her dad was an ex-professional football player and was still built like one. He had thick dark near shoulder length hair that he always said needed to be cut but Abby and Emma had both told him it looked good and to keep the messy look. She had often heard Emma comment on the stubble on his face saying she hoped he never shaved it off.

Abbey looked more like her cheerleader mom; a petite but curvy redhead. She used to get teased about her breasts when she was young because they had grown so fast that by the time she was twelve she was a c-cup. Everyone used to call her tissue-tits as they never believed that she had been that developed at her age. And short of pulling her top down to show them her breasts she couldn't prove it and she had known that was why some teased her -- they had wanted her to flash them. She had told her dad who had gotten really close to hitting a boy that would not leave her alone. Her daddy was her protector and whenever she had a nightmare or was teased in school she would stay in his bed and they would watch Disney movies before she would pass out in his safe embrace.

But as she got older that had been happening less and less. She didn't need her dad as much anymore and she wasn't a little kid that could just jump into bed with him anytime she wanted. But even though she was now 18-years-old she sometimes -- like the night she had the fight with her friends -- just needed a hug from her daddy to make her feel better, and so she had gone to her father's room hoping to cuddle with him but she had been so distracted by angry thoughts about her friends that she had missed the raw sounds of sex coming from beyond his open bedroom door. Even though she never had sex or ever seen or heard anyone having sex before that moment a primal instinct inside her instantly knew what was happening in her daddy's bedroom.

She had hesitated from backing away mortified at what she was suddenly privy to after hearing Emma scream about how big her daddy's cock was and how much she loved it pounding her pussy. Her hesitation frightened her for a moment because that hesitation gave life to the realization that she was curious about what was happening in his bedroom; she was curious about what it looked like when her daddy pounded his big cock into his girlfriend's pussy.

Abby felt a blush spread from her cheeks down her whole body making her shiver when her own innocent pussy tingled in curiosity. She squeezed her naked thighs beneath the skirt she wore together before slowly walking to the slightly ajar door and gently pushing it open another inch or two giving her a view that would change everything in her world.

Her handsome 42-year-old father was completely naked with sweat dripping tantalizingly down his tanned muscular back, the candles lighting the room caused his hard body to shine and gleam as his hips rhythmically thrust down into the dripping hairless pussy of his moaning girlfriend. He stood at the end of his bed with his back to the door so Abby had a perfect view of his tight ass driving down into and out of his girlfriend's wet embrace. Emma's ass was nearly hanging off the bed but her dad held her behind her knees pinning them to the bed on either side of her chest so she was basically trapped as her dad's balls slapped her ass with each downward slam of his hips. Abbey could see his thick cock and balls between his spread legs that were braced against the end of the mattress for leverage in his movements.

"Fuck Ethan don't stop," Emma had begged, a desperate tone coating her voice.

"That's it baby, cum for me. Cum on my cock like a good girl," her dad practically growled and his voice had reminded Abby of the times he had been angry with her. It was a deep bass that seemed to originate in his gut before building to a growled command to 'be a good girl' and 'go to bed' or to 'get home now'. It had made Abby shiver and she realize her hand had travelled to in between her thighs, lightly tickling up until she reached her soaked panties and the feeling of the wet material had made her heart pound and her pussy ache for touch.

Just after a debate in her head on whether to turn and leave or to stay and sate the need her pussy was throbbing with had ended with her dipping her hand into her panties in anticipation, Emma had suddenly cried out as her dad shouted, "fuck!"

Abby had watched as her daddy's hips pounded furiously into a screaming Emma and she could see even by candle light as Emma's pussy began pulsing around her daddy's cock in orgasm. Her dad suddenly stopped and threw his head back before growling and roughly slamming into Emma's dripping pulsing heat once, twice, then three more times and Abby watched in awe as his ass clenched and relaxed as he growled and spurted his hot seed inside her. He had then slumped forward letting go of her knees and catching himself on the mattress. He had slowly pulled his softening cock from inside Emma and Abby watched in amazement as her daddy's thick cock just seemed to keep going before finally being fully removed followed by a gush of their mixed cum trailing down Emma's ass as her pussy pulsated. Soon Emma began cooing to him to lie down with her and Abby quickly but silently backed away.

She had then quietly left the house and gathered herself before entering once more with a loud slam of the door to signal to her dad and Emma that she was home. She had raced to her room before locking herself inside and frantically removed her skirt and panties before diving on her bed and rubbing her little aching clit to orgasm, she had screamed her pleasure into the pillow on her bed and lay there in a state of bliss for an hour.

After that surprising encounter she had touched herself to the image of her dad fucking Emma until two months later when it had lost its exciting thrill and halfway through pleasuring herself with her fingers the image changed from the memory of them fucking to her taking Emma's place and being pounded into the bed by her father who growled at her to 'be a good girl and cum for daddy'. She had exploded, her orgasm was so strong she had no voice and she silently screamed as her body had bowed from the bed and she was sure she had blacked out for a second. After a long while of coming back to earth she had realized what she had just done. She knew it had been wrong to touch herself to the memory of her dad fucking his girlfriend, but to come so hard to the imagining of him pounding his big cock into her tight little virgin pussy was crossing a line she knew she could never jump back over.

And so, after a week-long shame filled fight against doing it once more she had given in and had since been fantasizing about her dad fucking her every way she could imagine for the past six months. But now, it again had lost it's exciting thrill -- even though she always came hard when she thought of it -- and she needed something more. After watching every 'daddy daughter' porn she could find that was for free she had thought about getting a dildo and fucking herself with it but had decided against the idea; she didn't want the first time with a cock inside her to be a rubber one and she didn't know how she would get one without somebody finding out. She had thought about getting a boyfriend as she knew she was pretty enough to be able to find one to her liking quick but she knew they would be nothing compared to her dad who had years of experience, plus she wouldn't feel safe with a random boy and she didn't want to be used like she knew they would. She knew she was being hypocritical in not wanting to be used while looking for someone to use so she could replace her dad but she didn't care; she felt she was allowed to be selfish with her virginity.

She had come to the conclusion that she didn't want to settle for anything less than her daddy being the one to take her virginity but she knew if she brought something like that up with him he would probably send her to therapy and never be able to look at her again -- her daddy was a good man and had never looked at her as anything other than his sweet innocent little girl. But she was so horny all the time and being around him constantly was near torture -- some mornings she had to restrain herself from jumping on him and begging him to take her on the kitchen table.

And then inspiration had struck in the form of a porno she had orgasmed to; a girl had tied her brother to the bed while he slept and had then fucked herself on him. He had woken up quickly and tried to get her to stop but by then it was too late and it had felt so good that he had surrendered to the pleasure and began to participate to his sisters delight.

Abby knew this was crazy, but she had felt as if she was going crazy the past few months and she knew if she could get her daddy to surrender to the pleasure it would be worth it. It was either this or go out and find an older man to fuck her and she knew her daddy would not want her doing that. So she planned and changed her mind about a dozen times until one night when everything was in her favor for this to happen perfectly, she decided to execute her plan.

... ... ...

Sometimes her daddy would take sleeping pills before going to bed -- but not very often as they made him feel groggy the next day -- and that night when she saw him swallow down the pills her heart began to race in her chest. Her daddy would be out like a light and fall quickly into a deep enough sleep she should be able to get him tied down before he woke up to stop her.

After her daddy retired to bed she raced to her room to get ready. She wanted to look and smell her best and so she showered quickly -- making sure to trim the little thatch of red hair above her already pulsing clit -- before massaging her cherry scented lotion into her pale skin. She made sure her curls were loose and bouncy, and her fingers and toenails her favorite shade of pink.

She pulled her little pink nightie on making sure her cleavage was on show between her red locks before quietly making her way down the hall to her daddy's bedroom door. She listened at the door before she snuck into his room with the cotton belts from her old dressing gowns in hand and stopped at the end of his bed to admire his sleeping form.

He was conveniently positioned on his back in the middle of his king bed with one arm nestled on the pillow beneath is head and the other resting on his lightly haired chest. As she silently tip toed around to the head of his bed she couldn't help but lick her lips at the sight he made sprawled across the white rumpled sheets. Her eyes travelled down his tanned muscled chest and abs following the dark trail of hair leading to the neat thatch just visible above the edge of the sheet and she could see the shape of her daddy's thick length concealed beneath its light weight.

She bit her lip and made herself focus and after tying one end of the purple sash around one of the thick metal bars on the headboard she carefully moved her daddy's big hand and positioned the other end of the belt beneath his wrist. She kept an eye on his face for any sign's of waking; having no clue what she would say if he woke up to see his sweet little girl tying him to his bed while wearing her shortest nightie that barely covered the curve of her ass which clearly showed that she wore no panties beneath the light pink material.

She gently tied a knot that she had learned online that prevented him from easily removing his hand while also making sure not to hurt him if he struggled to free himself which Abby was sure he would. But before completely tying the knot and risk waking him she crept to the opposite side of his bed and after holding her breath as she lifted his heavy arm from his chest to the pillow beneath his head she repeated the process of tying him to the headboard. This time however she finished the knot and made sure both ends of the pink belt were secure. Her heart galloped even faster than it already had been -- which was disconcerting even for someone as young as her, she might just give herself a heart attack by the end of this night -- when he grumbled something and moved his head to face her but she breathed a sigh of relief when his eyes stayed closed in sleep. She then went back to the purple belt and finished the knot with little fuss before making sure again that he was completely secured.

She went to stand at the end of his bed as excited anticipation flooded her veins but she also felt the fluttering of nervous butterflies in her tummy at what was about to happen. Abbey knew it was going to hurt when she forced her daddy's engorged cock inside her virgin pussy and that he would eventually wake up from his deep sleep and be very angry with her, but she pushed those thoughts from her mind afraid if she thought too hard about what she was doing she'd back out.

She took a breath before grasping the end of the sheet covering her daddy's lower half and slowly pulled it towards her to reveal his soft cock nestled against his thick thigh and his heavy balls resting between his spread legs. Abby swallowed in desire and awe at the male form; at her daddy's naked body which she was seeing properly for the first time by the light of the full moon shining through the window along with the hall light that crept in the door she had left slightly open for a quick getaway.

She licked her lips as she slowly and quietly knelt on the end of the bed between her daddy's legs and after waiting for a moment to watch if he awakened to the shifting of the mattress she crawled up between his thighs until she could go no further. She rested one elbow on her knee for leverage as she leant forward to get a closer look at her daddy's sex. She reached her other hand out and hesitated before softly touching the shaft of his circumcised cock and she was surprised at how soft it felt. Her heart raced and her skin shivered as she traced her finger along a vein up to the head and watched as it moved making her jerk back in surprise. After checking her daddy was still asleep she gaped at his member before touching it once more.

She gently caressed him with the tips of her fingers and noticed how he began to harden a little and as she explored the underside of the head he twitched once more making her smile because she realized she'd discovered a spot he found sensitive.

She gently explored him some more before moving her touch down to his balls curiously, she gently cupped him and watched his cock jerk and made a note of it before she got bolder and griped her daddy's hardening cock in her hand. She began to move her hand up and down his shaft but it felt awkward and dry so she went to spit in her hand but changed her mind and blushed as she sat up and reached between her legs. She rubbed her dripping pussy on her hand soaking it before gently gripping his cock and finding it much easier to stroke him as her hand glided along his thick length smoothly.

She pumped her hand around him and watched in fascination as he grew bigger and hardened in her hand. She could tell he wasn't completely hard and even after cupping his balls and nearly having another heart attack when her daddy moaned in his sleep he still wasn't the rock-hard length she needed to fuck herself on.

She kept her eyes on her daddy's handsome face as she licked his tip and savored the salty tang his pre-cum bloomed on her tongue. She kissed him next before caressing her wet lips around his head and down the side of his shaft before hungrily licking back up to his head. She pumped him with her hand again while her tongue explored his balls before tentatively talking one into her mouth. She felt her daddy's cock harden and jerk in her hand at the same time he groaned aloud and tilted his hips instinctually, and the view she had of him from her position of him sprawled hard and naked across his bed made her pussy clench and gush in need.

The sudden ravenous hunger she felt for his cock had her forgetting to be so gentle and quiet when she took his cock head between her lips and sucked him into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around his head savoring his flavor before pushing her head down to take more of him inside her. As she bobbed her head and sucked and licked him like she would her favorite lollypop she knew he was fully hard and ready for her pussy but she was enjoying herself too much to stop now.

She suddenly choked when her daddy roughly thrust his hips making her gag on his cock when it hit the back of her throat harshly and after removing him from her mouth to catch her breath she looked up to see he was thankfully still asleep. She wanted to try and deep throat him so she took him back into her mouth and pushed him as far as she could down her throat and he pumped his hips making her gag again but she stayed there only for him to thrust again and then again. He continuously make her choke on his thick cock but she couldn't fully deep throat him -- he was too big and her mouth was too small, maybe with practice, she thought before completely taking him from her mouth and she realized she had made a mess in her distraction. Her lips and chin, and her daddy's cock and balls were drenched with her saliva and his pre-cum, and she knew she had dripped her arousal to soak into the bed sheets beneath her.

She touched herself to find her pussy wetter than she'd ever been and so very sensitive, and as she brushed her swollen clit with the tip of her finger she gasped and nearly came from that alone.

She needed him now, she needed her daddy's cock inside her. She had waited so long for it and she had never felt more horny and out of control than she did in that moment. She straddled her daddy's waist and when her pussy glided along his throbbing length she moaned aloud. She froze and bit her lip as her daddy groaned before his blue eyes fluttered open lazily, his hands jerked in the restraints grabbing his attention and he looked at his wrists tied to the headboard with a confused expression.

Abbey watched as he finally noticed her straddling him in her little nightie with her wet pussy throbbing against his hard cock.

"What...? Abby sweetheart, what are you doing?" he rumbled in confusion and she noticed there was no trace of sleep anywhere in his tone or his eyes anymore; his predicament clearly jolting him to full wakefulness.

"I'm sorry daddy but I need this, I need your cock inside me," she pleaded with him to understand.

"What! No Abigail, get off me right now," he growled but she just shook her head no.