Tying Up Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My little evil mastermind," he grumbled teasingly making her blush. "Are you sore baby girl?" he wondered after a moment of watching her sweet face blush adorably.

She looked down and nodded, she could feel a deep throbbing inside her and after her daddy caressed her pink cheek with his thumb he murmured for her to not move before leaving the room. He returned a minute later with a bottle of water and some painkillers she used whenever she got her period and she noticed one of the pads she used in his hand making her blush further. They had only ever discussed her period once when she had first gotten it and he had been just as embarrassed and uncomfortable as she had been but he had silently looked after her each time she was having a bad month since then.

"Here take these," he handed her the pills before putting the pad on her nightstand and opening the bottle for her. She sat up and popped them in her mouth and swallowed them down with the water and watched as he closed the bottle before placing it next to the pad on the nightstand.

"How are you going to punish me daddy? When?" she asked and was annoyed to hear the quake in her voice.

He sighed before answering, "Not tonight, you need to rest. But soon because you did a bad thing to daddy--"

"But you said you liked it," she interrupted him and he glared at her. "Sorry," she lowered her head in contrition.

"I did like it, a lot. And I'll have to live with that and deal with the consequences myself but I'm still your father, and you did a very bad thing Abigail. You deserve one hell of a spanking," he growled.

She felt tears pool in her eyes, she hated disappointing her daddy and had always hated when he was angry with her. She nodded and sniffled as he placed the blanket back over her and tucked her in for the first time in years, she had missed this she realized.

"Goodnight sweetheart," he kissed her forehead and caressed her hair before switching off the light and leaving her alone to think on what she had done.

Even though she was upset she had disappointed her daddy and was now afraid and nervous about her impending punishment she couldn't say that she regretted what she'd done, she was eager to do it again and she prayed her daddy would let her. Just remembering the feeling of his throbbing cock pounding her little hole to orgasm was enough to make her begin to get wet once more.

She may have gotten into something she didn't fully understand and she may pay the consequences for that, but her daddy had no idea just how much his little girl would turn his world upside down, and how much they would both relish the ride along the way.