Tying Up Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please daddy, I'm so horny. I can't stop thinking about it, about your big cock," she moaned and grinded her clit against his cock that she noticed had softened in his shock and so she continued to glide her soaked pussy up and down his length.

"Christ!" he growled at her, unable to help the hardening of his cock from her actions. "Sweetheart please, daddy can't help it so you need to stop, this isn't right."

"I don't care. It's either this or I find some older man to take my virginity and I don't want to do that but I'm sooo horny daddy. Please!" she whined.

"You better not find some older man," he warned her, his eyes flashing in anger making her gulp and her clit throb, and she grasped the end of her nightie and pulled it of her heated body and threw it on the floor.

"Baby," he groaned and dropped his head to the pillow before looking back up at his daughters blushing naked skin. Her generous breasts were mouthwatering and he noticed her hard-pink nipples were the perfect size and when he looked down and saw her little pussy with a small thatch of red hair rubbing against his leaking cock in need he whimpered -- a sound Ethan had never heard himself utter before. "Fuck, baby please. I'm too big for you, it'll hurt. Can't you just read a smutty book and touch yourself or something," he pleaded.

"I have, it doesn't help daddy," she whimpered, "I need you." She sat up and grasped her daddy's cock and lined it up to her little virgin hole and tried to relax her muscles.

"Wait wait wait!" he begged her. "You're gonna hurt yourself baby, stop," Ethan stated in his commanding voice making her halt with wide innocent eyes. "Just untie me and--"

"No," she interrupted him with an adorable scowl on her pretty face.

"Abby," he growled dangerously. "Only one hand so I can help."

"Uh uh," she groused. "You'll get free and punish me."

"Oh you're definitely getting punished baby girl, there's no doubt about that." Her daddy locked his hard eyes on her own and she gulped in fear at his threat. "But if you stop now, the punishment won't be as severe than if you go through with this." He stated and she knew he was telling the truth. Abby seriously considered it for a second because her daddy could be scary sometimes but she knew he would never truly hurt her so she shook her head at him before grasping his cock and lining him up once more.

"Abby please, fuck!" he growled as her tight heat strangled the sensitive tip of his cock as she pushed down onto him.

She whimpered as she braced her hands on his muscled chest and slowly lowered her little pussy onto his cock. "You're so big daddy," she gasped as she pushed his cock head into her tight little hole. "Ow!" she cried as her walls were forced to stretch around his thick girth. "It hurts daddy," Abby whimpered, her eyes misting in pain as she continued to push down on his throbbing cock.

"I know baby girl, you gotta stop. Daddy doesn't want to hurt you." His wrists jerked against the restraints.

"No I don't wanna." She shook her head. "I need it daddy, I need your cock real bad," she whined as her face scrunched up in pain.

"Okay, okay!" Ethan gave in with a growl knowing she was determined, and he didn't want her first time to be so painful, he didn't like seeing his little girl hurting and he especially didn't like that it was him hurting her. He was her father -- he was supposed to protect her not take her virginity, but he knew it was going to happen whether he liked it or not so he decided to guide her and hopefully make it as painless as possible for her, because the thought of some strange man sticking his dick in his innocent little girl made him want to murder someone.

"Stop for a second baby and I'll help you, okay?"

"You will?" she asked with a hope filled voice as she halted her descent down his cock just as she reached her virgin barrier. "I'm not untying you." She scowled suddenly.

"No baby," he chuckled at her pouting face. He couldn't believe he was in this situation, couldn't believe his sweet daughter who had never even shown an interest in any boys or girls was suddenly doing this to him. "I'm not asking you to untie me. I just need you to slow down for a bit and do as I say, okay?"

"Okay," she murmured after a slight hesitation.

"I don't want you to hurt so I need you to touch..." he gulped, hardly believing what he was about to tell his daughter to do. "I need you to rub your clit sweetheart."

Her eyes widened at her daddy's instruction only now truly believing that it wasn't some trick and he really wanted to guide her. She gasped as her fingertips brushed her clit and she watched her daddy's arms strain and his throat work as he watched her fingers pleasure her little clitty.

"That's it sweetheart, nice and gentle," he murmured, his voice making her soak the head of his cock in arousal. "Now pull me from your... your pussy slowly, before pushing back down on it gently."

She did as he said and moaned at the feeling her daddy's cock gave her as it stretched and caressed the sensitive walls of her pussy.

"Don't push down too far baby, we're not gonna break your hymen yet," he spoke in a strained voice. "That's it, good girl," he breathed as he watched his sweet little girl work her tight hole up and down his dripping cock head.

"Does it feel good for you daddy?" she questioned with a husky yet innocent sounding tone of voice that made his balls tighten. He knew he shouldn't be enjoying this, that if he was a good man -- a good father -- he wouldn't even be able to stay hard during this, but he couldn't ever remember being this turned on and when she moaned and called him daddy in her sweet voice he felt like exploding and coating her virgin walls with his seed already. He couldn't remember the last time he had been afraid of coming early, most likely before his daughter was even born.

"Y-Yes sweetheart," Ethan stumbled, knowing he shouldn't encourage her but she clearly wanted him to enjoy it as well and he couldn't lie to her. "You're making daddy feel so good."

She gasped as she pushed harder against her virgin barrier each time she glided her pussy down her daddy's cock. "I want all of you inside me daddy, please," she moaned her plea.

"Okay, but we have to do it quick and hard baby girl. Like when daddy use to remove your band aids when you scuffed your knee, do you remember?"

"Uh huh," she affirmed and bite her lip as she continued to push down his thick cock in need.

"On three you're going to push your hips down hard and fast, and daddy's going to thrust up into your pussy, okay baby girl?"

"Okay daddy," she breathed and locked her eyes with him trusting him completely and she saw his eyes soften as he recognized the trust and love for him shining there.

"One," he breathed as she continued to softly ride the engorged tip of his cock.

"Two." He swallowed as she pulled off him until his cock head just rested inside her, and when she began to take him back inside her he locked his dark eyes on her wide doey blues and said.

"Three."

She slammed her hips down onto her daddy's as he braced his feet on the bed and harshly thrust up into her tight little pussy at the same time. She screamed and gasped at the spike of pain her daddy's cock created as he broke through her virginity so roughly. She fell onto his chest tucking her head into his neck as he breathed deeply beneath her. She whimpered in pain feeling too full, too stretched from the foreign invasion throbbing inside her.

She felt his heart pounding against her own and realized she was crying tears of pain and shock, they leaked from her eyes to drip onto her daddy's neck.

"Abby sweetheart talk to daddy."

"It hurts," she sniffled as she nuzzled into the safety and warmth of her daddy's neck and chest. She felt him turn his head and kiss her head lovingly making her hold him with her arms tightly.

"I know but you knew it would, I warned you," he reminded her and she nodded against him. "Hard part's over now, it won't always hurt baby. You'll be okay," he softened his tone.

She lifted her face from his neck to look him in his dark blue eyes and wipe her tears away before pecking him on the lips. "I love you daddy," she murmured against his open mouth enjoying the feeling his stubble created as it tickled and scratched her soft skin.

"Aw sweetheart, daddy loves you too. More than anything in the world," he rumbled softly against her curious lips. She darted her tongue out to trace along his bottom lip before doing the same to his top lip. She softly kissed around his mouth and lips tentatively and moaned when his tongues touched her own and they began to swirl the tips of their tongues before she sucked him into her mouth just like she had with his cock. He groaned as their lips clashed and he thrust his tongue into her mouth repeatedly and she found herself beginning to feel pleasure instead of pain between her spread legs and she squeezed her pussy around her daddy's cock experimentally. He moaned into her mouth before she pulled back and braced her hands on his chest once more. She bit her lip at the sting she felt mixed with the pleasure as she pushed further down onto his cock, wanting him to be balls deep inside her.

"Easy baby, take it easy," her daddy warned her and she pulled back instead of trying to take all of him inside her before lowering herself once more.

She continued to bob up and down on his cock gradually replacing the pain for an amazing sensation that had her gasping and quickening her pace.

"Oh daddy," she moaned as she rode him, taking him deeply inside her before pulling him nearly completely out, she experimented by circling her hips and grinding her clit against her daddy. When she found the perfect rhythm that seemed to hit a spot deep inside her that made her eyes nearly roll into the back of her head she began to play with her hard little nipples.

"That's it baby girl," Ethan groaned and thrust his cock into her, following her rhythm. He had been so transfixed watching her learn to ride him that he had just laid there and let her do what she needed but he couldn't hold back now and he continuously thrust up into her making her moan and gasp. His balls tightened even more as he watched her play with her pink nipples as she bounced on his cock but when he began slamming up into her little cunny she had to release her nipples and brace herself on his chest so she could follow his movements.

"Yes daddy, fuck your little girl," she gasped, her pleasure filled eyes boring into his with a need to be fucked hard. He growled and strained against his tied wrists wanting nothing more than to grab her hips and pound up into her before throwing her beneath him so he could take control and show his little girl just what she had gotten herself into. She felt amazing wrapped around his cock, and he knew he'd never be the same after this moment. He wouldn't let anyone but him inside her little pussy and their relationship would change forever. She wasn't just his sweet girl anymore, she was his lover now too.

"You ride daddy's cock so good sweetheart," he praised her in his deep husky voice and watched as the words hit her and he noticed how much she loved them. "You daddy's good little girl baby?"

"Yes daddy, I wanna be good for you," she whimpered and she could feel a growing pressure build in her lower stomach and it had her riding him harder and faster the sound of slapping skin loud in the room. "I wanna be yours, only yours daddy."

"You are baby, fuck. daddy only wants you, only wants your little pussy wrapped around his cock. You like fucking daddy's big cock sweetheart?"

"Yes daddy, you're so big I'm gonna cum," she whined and he new he wasn't about to last much longer himself.

"Cum baby girl, cum on daddy's cock like a good girl," he growled deeply and pounded his hips up harder, hearing his balls slap her ass as she bounced down onto him.

"Yes yes yes, fuck daddy!" she cried and her back arched as her hips began quickly grinding balls deep on her daddy's cock as she fractured into millions of firing nerve endings. She moaned and screamed her intense release to the ceiling while her body shook and her pussy strangled his cock making him arch and roar as she milked him of his seed causing his throbbing cock to spurt inside his baby girl's orgasming pussy, coating her walls and womb, marking her as his.

He felt her fall onto his heaving sweaty chest and felt her pounding heart and heavy gasps against his sensitive skin. They lay there for a moment to catch their breaths and bathe in the blissful after effect an intense orgasm created.

"You okay sweetheart?" he murmured into her red curls and he felt her nod against his chest before lifting her head to gaze at him and he saw with male pride the doey satisfaction after a good fucking shining in her blue eyes.

"That was amazing daddy," she spoke in a soft contented voice. "You're amazing," she blushed before kissing his lips making him chuckle. They kissed languidly exploring each other's mouth as he began to soften inside her and he realized he'd have to get her on the pill soon because this was definitly happening again.

She sat up and began to pull him out of her still pulsing hole, "Wait sweetheart, lean back and let daddy see the mess you made," he smirked when she blushed in response to his teasing.

She leant back on his spread knees and braced her feet on the mattress and spreading her knees before pulling back and letting him slide out of her little cunny. He watched as his seed spilled from inside her with a pink tint to it and he noticed some blood smeared on her thighs and he knew how much of a good man he was not when he enjoyed the view she made -- when he enjoyed seeing the evidence of his claiming her, or -- he amended with a smile -- the evidence of her claiming him.

"Beautiful, you're so beautiful baby girl," he said in a low timbre making her blush once again.

She crawled from the bed and winced from the pain she felt begin to throb deep inside her. She looked at her daddy to see him staring at her with darkening eyes and she swallowed as she watched his face transform from satisfaction into anger.

"Untie me now Abigail, you remember I warned you you'd be punished if you did this. It's time to pay up and I promise you it won't be a punishment you'll enjoy for very long," he threatened and it both scared and excited her because although she knew her daddy would never seriously hurt her she also knew that he was a strict man and would follow through with his threat and make her pay for practically raping him.

"Abigail!" she jumped at his shout, her heart beginning to gallop in her chest and she quickly pulled on her nightie and hesitantly walked to his wrist tied to the headboard.

"I'm sorry daddy," she murmured with her most innocent eyes and face hoping for leniency but her dad just tilted his head and gave her a look conveying that he knew exactly what she was doing and she was an idiot if she thought it would work.

"No you're not, but you will be. Now untie me," he spoke in a steady and deadly quiet voice that scared her more than his shouting at her would have, and instead of completely untying him she loosened one wrist and bolted from his room.

"Abigail!" she heard him roar in irritation and anger as she ran down the hall to her room. She scarpered inside and slammed her bedroom door closed before locking it and running through the dark room before diving into her bed and hiding under the covers like she had done when she was a kid.

A minute later her heart slammed in her chest when she heard her daddy stalk down the hall before banging his fist against the wood of her door making it jerk and creak.

"Open this now Abigail!" he roared making her flinch and her pussy pulse. "If you don't open this door I'm going to kick it in," he warned her before banging three more times.

She heard an almighty crash as her daddy kicked open her door and she curled up into a protective ball and squeezed her eyes shut when she heard him slam the door closed and stalk to her bed after he had clicked on her bedroom light to find her.

She whimpered when she felt the bedcovers fly off of her and she just lay there while she waited for her daddy to pounce on her but he did nothing. She listened to his heavy breathing and the sound of him balling up her blanket and throwing it in her comfy chair she sat in when she read her books and she flinched when she felt his big hand grip her ankle before releasing it and walking to the side of the bed she was facing and sitting down next to her. She eventually peeked out at him from behind her hand to see his naked back in front of her and when she looked up she saw him looking at her from over his wide shoulder causing her to gasp and cover her face once again. She heard him chuckle at her childish antics before she felt him shift towards her and take her wrists in hand to pull away from her face but she just kept her eyes closed.

"Look at me," he said, and it was only his soft voice and the fact that his hands were holding her wrists so gently that had her doing what he said and opening her eyes to look at him fearfully. He moved a hand to her head and stroked her hair from her face, beginning to untangle the knots in her red curls which made her relax into her soft bed.

"I don't want you to be afraid of me sweetheart," he soothed her and she gripped his other hand and kissed it before tucking it between her pillow and cheek for her to nuzzle into. He chuckled lovingly at her sweet action and continued his brushing of her silky curls. He had always loved and admired her hair and he had always done this for her to her delight, and it made him wonder how his sweet girl could go from wanting her daddy to brush her tangled hair into silky locks to wanting him to take her virginity.

"Baby, why did you do it? What brought this on?" Ethan asked, suddenly desperate to know why this had happened.

"I saw you," she murmured and looked away from him with a spreading blush. "I saw you with Emma."

"I don't understand," he said as he frowned in confusion.

Abby sighed before speaking, "I came home early one night about three months before you broke up and... and your bedroom door was open and I saw you fucking her." His brows raised in surprise -- having no idea when this happened or even suspecting that it had.

"I was going to leave but..."

"But what?"

"But I couldn't move, I liked watching you pin her to the bed and..." She swallowed and looked up at her daddy to see him watching her curiously and he treaded his fingers into her hair to scratch her scalp before nodding for her to continue. "I realized I was about to touch myself while watching you pound your cock inside her, and then you both came and it looked..." she shrugged self-consciously, unable to find the right word to describe it. "I left the house for a couple minutes and when I came back inside I slammed the door so you'd think I only just got back, and then I went straight to my room and thought about what I saw and touched myself till I came. It felt so good."

"I remember now," he said with a faraway look in his dark blue eyes.

"You do?"

"Yeah, you acted very strange the next few days, I wondered what was up. But this doesn't explain how you ended up going this far Abby, explain it to me," he said and even though his voice was soft she could hear the command to make him understand her crazy out of character actions. So she explained the sexual awakening she had experienced the last few months and how hard it had been to be around him constantly and not be able to get anything close to what he had done with Emma. She told him her thought process on going from cumming while thinking of him fucking Emma to her taking Emma's place and being fucked by him and how much she had wanted it. Then she told him how she had come to the conclusion that she wanted to have sex but she didn't want to settle for anyone less than her daddy and so she had hatched her plan after watching a porno and decided tonight was the night. He was very surprised to hear he had slept through a blowjob from his daughter and his face made her giggle.