Tyler's Seduction of Mrs. C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear my son's voice coming from inside his room. Thankfully, he sounds drowsy, like he's just woken. I hope Tyler doesn't go any further into his room. His now flaccid cock would likely still be smeared with his and my internal juices and he, like me, probably reeks of sex.

I go back into my room and slip my dressing gown over my pastel blue nightie that has dropped back into place over my torso after having it furled around my neck through the two long fucking sessions.

I go to the kitchen to prepare a hot breakfast of eggs and bacon for the two young men. Both boys have showers and when Matthew appears first in the kitchen, he looks astonished to find me up and about. "Mom, what are you doing up so early?"

"Cooking breakfast for you two boys. You can't go running on an empty stomach."

"Wow!" That's amazing, seeing you up this early." Matthew sits down and I put his breakfast in front of him. Five minutes later, Tyler enters, and we share broad knowing smiles as a silent secret acknowledgement of what he has done for me... and I hope me for him.

As I clear away the empty away, Matthew makes an interesting observation that momentarily scares me, "Mom, what is it about you this morning? You look so happy... I never see you like this early in the morning. Not that I ever see much of you this early in the day."

I hope he didn't spot Tyler and I exchanging secret satisfied grins. Obviously, my body's natural reaction to having four superb orgasms over an hour or two, is the reason for my happy contented demeanour but I am alarmed that sexual pleasure may be etched on my face.

"I'm just happy, Matthew, very happy."

"That's great, mom, pleased to see it."

I wave the boys off for their fun run and consider returning to bed to catch up on my sleep. But I decide I am too excited by the night's events to sleep so I go out into the backyard and sit by the pool. I even do a few laps.

I while away the morning by laying back on a sun lounge, reading a magazine from cover to cover, occasionally pausing to stare at the blue of the sky while reflecting on how hot the sex with young Tyler was... each time smiling to myself. I interrupt my reading and ruminations from time to time to take a lazy swim.

I am almost asleep by around 11 a.m. when I am startled by someone casting a shadow across me. I open my eyes, squinting in the sunlight, to see Tyler standing in front of me. Without even a "do you mind if I..." or "is it alright if I..." he drops his running shorts to around his ankles and raises his tee-shirt up over his head.

He doesn't utter a word, nor do I, as I admire his physique as he stands naked in front of me. That cock that delivered such pleasurable feelings to me in the middle of the night is again standing prominently hard, horizontally out from his groin.

But panic again grips me. I spin my head around toward the house, "My god, Tyler, put that away, where's Matthew?"

"Mrs. C, your son was desperately hungry for a burger, so I dropped him off at the fast-food joint down the road. I lied to him that I needed to urgently take a crap, so told him I would come here to use the toilet, and he'd have to walk home. He was okay with that, so that means we should have fifteen minutes... twenty tops. You look so hot laying there in that bikini; I've got to do you again."

"Do me again... how charming is that? What a delightful invitation... NOT!"

"Come on, we don't have long, let's not debate semantics. Where do you want it? In the pool, or we can go back to your bed. Hold on, what's behind that door?"

"That's a cabana that Tim built as a change room for when visitors come and use the pool."

"That'll do, come on."

"No, it's too risky. You were great last night, and I still feel really good. I want to thank you for persevering with me. You were right, I did need it."

"And I do now, Mrs. C, come on, let's not waste the limited time we have. I want to give you another set of orgasms."

"Oh, so are you taking credit for my body's orgasms."

'"Of course, I am. You wouldn't have cum without this," and he grabs a quick hold and squeeze of his hard cock, "Now, come on."

I never expected I'd get another opportunity with this virile young man, certainly not so soon. All morning, I have been perfectly relaxed after what we did last night, completely content that that was enough. I stare again at his impressive erection and, despite the risk that Matthew could return home sooner than Tyler suggests, I rise from the sun lounge to follow the young man into the cabana room. There is no bed but there is a toilet, shower, and a vanity with a sink. Tyler turns to me, "Will we do it in the shower?"

"No, we don't have that much time," I suggest, already reaching around my back to unclasp the bra top of my bikini. He reaches out and grabs a hold of my bikini bottoms, yanking them down to my ankles. I am as naked as he.

Tyler dips his head to apply his lips to one of my nipples and voraciously suckles there as we stand close together in the middle of the small room in the cabana. With the brief amount of time at our disposal, I completely understand when he does not feast on my left breast for long before switching to the right.

Looking for something to do with my hands while his head is on my chest, I place one hand on the back of his head and with the other I grab his cock and begin to tug on it.

Tyler releases my second nipple and straightens up, "Um, you have nice soft hands. I could do with a lot more of that but regrettably, this must be a quickie." Dropping his hands down to my butt, each take a firm hold low down on my cheeks. He manages to lift me clear off the floor, resting my bum on the front edge of the vanity.

I sense where he is going with this; Tim and I have done it in the past, both here and in our bathroom in the house. I spread my legs apart as my body perches at the vanity edge. Standing, his cock is at perfect height to connect with me, and he steps forward and runs the head of his cock up and down between my labia. It feels really good.

I raise my arms and fold each around his neck to give me extra support so as not to slip off the edge of the vanity. Tyler presses the front of his body tightly against mine and I feel that smooth sixpack against my lower chest. The pleasant sliding of his cock within the wetness of my pussy lips morphs into the pressure of a bulbous head pressing at the entrance to my vaginal passage and for the third time in nine hours, Tyler's hard erection finds its way deep into my body, the tip brushing my cervix. Impressive and very rewarding.

He is quickly into a good driving rhythm and as my body starts to respond once more, I worry about how much time we have already used up. Even as my son's buddy forthrightly fucks me, Matthew could be turning into our street on his walk home from the fast-food store. There may not have been a queue, and he could have been served very quickly.

Oh, this is so nerve racking. We survived the middle-of-the-night clandestine sex because my son is a sound sleeper, so it would be a travesty to get caught while trying to sneak in an unexpected extra. The distraction of being discovered is obviously affecting my body's ability to orgasm because I am just not feeling it.

My new young lover obviously senses that I am not getting there as rapidly as last night. Without interrupting his regular rhythmic beat up inside me, his lips find mine and he gives me a deeply passionate kiss with our tongues at play. When the kiss breaks, he tells me, "Come on, don't stress, we've got heaps of time for this, let yourself enjoy it."

Young Tyler is an extremely observant young man; I think he recognises that my concern at being caught by Matthew is blocking my ability to orgasm. He seems to up the pace even more and I begin to feel the first signs deep down behind my pussy. The gentle pulsing becomes a throbbing and then at last, an orgasm runs through my body.

With my arms clinging to Tyler's neck and my arse cheeks perching on the vanity edge, I admit to the young man, "I won't make it to another. Tyler, you just cum... cum now."

He is a tall, strong young man, even more evident as he lifts me off the vanity and holds me in his strong arms in the middle of the small room, never missing a beat in his hard, driving strokes inside me. Without his big palms losing their grip on my arse, I feel two of his fingers delving into the cleavage of my arse and his fingertips are touching my anal ring. I tighten my legs as they wrap around his arse.

Wow! Feels great although that still won't be enough to get me to a second orgasm as I again panic that Matthew could knock on this cabana door at any moment. The stressful situation doesn't seem to perturb Tyler and I hear his breathing quicken, much louder too. And then, deep inside, I feel the warm splash of his cum blasting away.

"Oh, yes! Don't drop me!" I urge as I feel his legs shaking and he takes a couple of steps to rest my bum back on the vanity while his cock spasms wildly up inside me. My arms continue to cling to his neck while my lower body accepts his donation of fluids.

"As nice as this was, Tyler, we're going to have to forgo any afterglow. I'll need a couple of minutes to clean up because it feels like you've filled me with even more cum than you did last night. Oh, how nice it is... young men of your age must have so much to give. That was wonderful, Tyler, but very unexpected. Now, you best pull out and get outside before Matthew comes home. Stall him until I get cleaned up and put my bikini back on."

Tyler slowly withdraws his cock and even that feels great. With my feet back on the floor, I am unsteady and have to lean back against the vanity for a moment. Still naked and with juices smeared around what remains of his erection, Tyler opens the door and goes out into the almost midday sunshine, not even bothering to check first whether Matthew might be standing outside.

I haven't even begun to try to drain most of Tyler's cum from my vagina, although I see that gravity is doing its bit as the creamy fluids drip from my pussy lips. Only about a minute - surely no more - after Tyler left the cabana, I can hear two male voices outside. Oh my god, Matthew is home already. I hope that Tyler managed to get his running shorts back on and hasn't greeted my son - his buddy - with his and my juices smeared all over his wonderful cock.

I try to determine what they are saying, putting my ear to the cabana door. I hear "Where's my mom?" from Matthew and then Tyler telling him, "She was lounging by the pool when I got here, buddy, but before I could tell her how our morning went on the Fun Run, she said she had to pee, so she's in the cabana there."

Matthew seems satisfied with Tyler's explanation, expressing, "Oh, cool!"

I keep my ear pressing against the door for a moment longer, hoping not to hear my son ask Tyler, 'Why does your cock look like you've just fucked someone?'

When it seems that Tyler and I may have got away with one extra and final sneaky fuck, I take a moment to look at my face in the vanity mirror. I reflect on my son telling me in the kitchen at breakfast how happy I was looking. I should look even happier when I emerge from this cabana with some of his buddy's probably potent juices still clinging to my vagina and cervix, despite the amount that I see has dripped to the floor. Just as well I am in my mid-fifties and beyond menopause.

What a remarkable nine or so hours I have just been through with young Tyler. Actually, twelve hours if I also count the awkward time on the sofa while watching TV and getting a foot massage during which he first revealed his impressive cock to me. A very confident young man who took a chance on attempting a seduction of this separated wife... and successfully achieved that to my utmost satisfaction.

I have no idea if Tyler will attempt to seek a repeat session of sex with me, but if he does, I am sure that I will again throw caution to the winds and accept his overtures.

I wet my fingers in the sink and thrust them up inside my vagina to try to draw out the last remains of Tyler's abundant semen. I note the tender lining of my vaginal walls are just a touch tender. No wonder, they haven't experienced this much activity in over a year.

I put my bikini back on, check myself in the mirror, try to wipe the satisfied smile from my face and open the door to leave the cabana. "Oh, hi Matthew," I greet my son, "how did the run go?" attempting to sound like nothing unusual or outrageous has just happened here.

I look across at Tyler standing over by the pool. His running shorts look tented... is that a half-erection he still has in there? My god, should I ask Matthew if he'd like to walk back to the fast-food store - slowly - and get me a burger too... but, take your time, son?

The End