Tyler's Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Mrs.... uh, Lizzy." She laughed at his awkwardness.

As Lizzy moved a bit closer in the water, his eyes moved to her boobs and the way the water played between them as she floated next to him. He realized he was staring and blushed, looking away.

"It's okay, you can look," she said, gently.

He turned his gaze to meet hers. She was serious, wasn't she?

"I, uh...." he paused, not knowing what to say. "Sorry, I was thinking about something," he lied.

"Probably my boobs," she teased, a flirtatious smile on her lips. She reached out a hand, holding his leg just above his knee. He felt a shudder when she touched him and he began to harden.

"You can see them if you want," she repeated.

"Please?" he asked, unsure if it was right or wrong, but not really caring.

Lizzy slipped the shoulder straps off her arms and pulled the top of her suit down, revealing her beautiful breasts. Her areolas were light tan, a couple shades darker than her sun-kissed skin. Her nipples, excited by the naughtiness of flashing and chilled by the cool water, stood out against them as thick, round erasers. Lizzy was quite proud of her natural D cup boobs. They were soft and symmetrical and she loved their shape and size. While they weren't as perky as she would have liked--nature never gives such gifts easily or frequently--they were hers, and she enjoyed having her nipples sucked. She also enjoyed draping them over a lover's face, especially as she was being fucked.

Like any teenage boy, Tyler had seen plenty of pictures of boobs and had even seen a few pairs in person, but something about Lizzy's boobs was different. Lizzy was real, and she was all grown up. He gazed appreciatively, wishing he could touch and taste. His cock, now straining his trunks at full attention, felt like it might bust.

Lizzy reached out and took Tyler's wrist, bringing his hand up to her chest. She knew he wanted to feel them as much as see them, and her boobs ached to be caressed. Indeed, it had been a long time since anyone other than herself had paid them any attention. She showed him how to hold her, how to gently pinch her nipple between his thumb and index finger; how to squeeze her whole boob just so. She was so wet right now and wished she could jump his boner right then and there, but she needed to remain patient. When she was through with him he would be begging to be fucked.

They floated there in the pool, him holding and playing with her boobs, for what felt like an eternity. A rumble of thunder from a summer afternoon shower broke the spell. It was time to go in. Lizzy pulled her swimsuit back up, capturing her boobs in the suit's sexy spandex hug, and together they gathered their things and went inside. Tyler dried off as best he could and put on his shirt for the ride home on the bus. When he came out of the bathroom, Lizzy called to him from the couch.

"Come sit here and wait out the storm. You'll get soaked in the rain!"

He walked over to her, standing behind the couch and looking down at her. She had changed into a pair of cute denim booty shorts and a tank top, and he could see that a bra wasn't part of the outfit. She looked up at him, a motherly expression on her face.

"I forgot to bring clean clothes," he said. "I'm too wet and dirty. I'll mess up your couch."

"Well, that's okay," she replied. She shifted slightly and he could see down her cleavage. "I can give you a ride home if you like."

"You don't have to do that. It's too much trouble."

"It is not! I don't know why I didn't think about it before. Come on. I just have to grab shoes and my purse." She didn't move. She could see Tyler was enchanted by her boobs. She waited a moment, her chest rising and falling gently with her breaths.

"Want another feel?" she asked. He nodded. "Come around here... take your shirt off." Tyler complied, rapidly pulling his shirt over his head in one smooth motion that Lizzy found sexy in its simplicity. "Kneel here in front of me."

When he was in position she lifted her top teasingly, dropping her boobs out with a bounce, then pulled off the shirt leaving her breasts free.

"You can kiss them," she said. "They're a little sweaty still, but you seem to like that."

Tyler thought he had died and gone to boob heaven. He had been dreaming about his teacher's tits all year long, and they were truly as amazing as he had imagined. Tenderly he kissed her erect nipples, one at a time, letting his tongue swirl around each one and tasting Lizzy's skin. He began to kiss his way down into the valley between, smelling her delicious sweat. He kissed and nuzzled under each boob, enjoying her intoxicating scent. His cock was now fully erect in his swim trunks, straining against the mesh underwear and making a wet spot on the quickly drying fabric.

Lizzy grabbed his hand again and lifted it to her breast, encouraging him to squeeze as well as nuzzle and kiss. Her pussy was so wet and she wished he would just take her right there, but she knew she needed to let him set the pace.

She leaned forward, pulling him in so his face was buried in her cleavage, almost smothering him. He moaned happily, kissing her chest, his arms now around her in a hug. He held himself there for a long time, enjoying her presence fully. Slowly he released her and kissed her nipples again, sucking each one and flicking them with his tongue.

"Fuck," she whispered. He clearly lacked experience and needed practice, but it still felt amazing to have his attention on her boobs.

He bent down now and kissed her thighs below her shorts, wishing he could eat her out or fuck her or something. He kissed his way down her legs, alternating left to right and back to left, enjoying her soft skin. He soon found himself at her ankles and paused, glancing up at her to see if she was still enjoying it. She read his unasked question and placed her sole squarely on his face for him to worship. Again he was in heaven, sniffing between her toes and feeling her feet against his face. Kneeling there before her, kissing her feet, Tyler felt something that he had never really felt before. He felt like this was his place, that this was the right place to be. The feeling formed unconsciously, but when he realized it later, he knew it was right.

Lizzy leaned back into the couch cushion, watching Tyler worship her soles. Her red toenails looked pretty against his dark hair. She hadn't been with a foot worshiper since she was in her early twenties and she knew she was going to enjoy it, even if it meant spending more on pedicures.

Tyler kissed his way back up to Lizzy's knees and knelt there, smiling up at her.

"Pretty boy," she cooed, stroking his hair and face. She leaned down and kissed his forehead, smashing a boob into his face as she did so. He beamed at her as she leaned back.

"Are you happy?" she asked.

He nodded. "It's kind of a dream come true."

She patted the couch cushion next to her, inviting him up, but he shook his head. "I kinda have a thing for kneeling in front of an older, sexy woman and just worshiping every inch of her," he said.

"Oh really. I could get used to it for sure." She paused for a moment, then asked, "What else are you into? Sexually, I mean."

Tyler thought for a moment. "I love your pantyhose. I love to see you in skirts and stockings or hose. I've always wanted to go under a girl's skirt or dress and lick her pussy or have her force me to pull her shoes off and worship her sweaty feet. And I like..." he trailed off, too timid to say what was on his mind.

Lizzy looked at him, a motherly expression again on her face. "You can tell me anything, Tyler. There is no judgment and no kink shaming here. Besides, I'm pretty kinky myself, so you're safe here."

"Well, I like to smell a woman's dirty panties sometimes," he confessed. "I've stolen them from my girlfriends and..." again he paused, worrying that perhaps this was too much, that she would revile him if she heard it, yet feeling like he needed to say it aloud for the first time. "I... I stole my aunt's panties several times."

"I see," said Lizzy. "Does she smell good?"

"Yes!" he said. "And she has beautiful feet, too."

"Ah, that explains why you love mine so much," Lizzy teased, smiling. "Does she wear skirts and hose?"

Tyler shrugged. "She likes yoga pants and jeans. I just started loving pantyhose from watching porn, but it became especially exciting once I started in your class."

Lizzy was flattered that her preferred way of dressing for class played into Tyler's kinks. She wondered if anyone else in her classes over the years had pantyhose kinks.

"I'm glad I could have an impact on you, even if it wasn't in math," she quipped. Tyler blushed a bit.

"You've been with other girls, though?" she asked. She realized she was grilling him now, but hoped he wouldn't notice. She wanted to know where he had learned to use his tongue on her nipples.

"I've dated around some, but I haven't had actual sex. Emma Jones dumped me after we dated for four months. She gave me a handjob but wouldn't let me go any further, then told everyone she broke up with me because she wanted a stud. She's with the quarterback, Cayden, now. Megan Sanders let me cum in her panties when we were hiding in the closet at a party once. I ended up stealing a pair of her panties from her hamper later. She let me suck her nipples too, but sadly we never went further than that. And I've made out with a couple other girls."

Lizzy knew both girls and could see why Tyler would be attracted to them. Both were cheerleaders and both were pretty. Both were dating football players now, though, leaving Tyler without anyone.

Lizzy was ready to fuck Tyler then and there, but she wanted to wait a bit longer. She would settle for the vibrator tonight, though she knew she would be fantasizing about riding him with her boobs in his face. She reluctantly pulled on her tank top, ending the moment.

"The storm is passing, but it's going to be a sauna out there. Let me drive you home." Her voice left no argument. He put on his shirt and gathered his things as she found her flip-flops and purse and led him to the garage. He hopped into the passenger seat of her car and rode quietly for a while except for turn-by-turn instructions.

"I want..." he began. Lizzy let him decide whether or not he was going to say what was on his mind. After a moment, she reached out and took his hand.

"Remember, you're safe with me, Tyler."

Reassured, he tried again. "I want to keep helping you, please. Even for free. I just really liked being at your house today and seeing you when you're not being my math teacher."

"Of course, Tyler! Every Saturday at nine, okay? We'll find all kinds of things to do." And positions to try, she thought, before stopping herself. God, she was horny. Tyler sat back, happy.

"Just so we're clear.... At school you're still Tyler and I'm still Mrs. Zimmermann. I've got to keep treating you the same at school or the other kids will notice. We definitely don't want that now, do we?" He shook his head. "In fact, you'd better let this be our little secret. We don't need people drawing the wrong conclusions."

"Yes, ma'am," he agreed. He knew no one would believe him if he told them, anyway.

As he was getting out of the car she handed him a twenty dollar bill. "Come back next Saturday for more, okay?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said, smiling.

* * *

Mrs. Z stopped Tyler on his way out of class on Friday. "Are you coming tomorrow?" she asked. She appreciated her pun, even if he didn't catch it.

"Sure. What are we doing?"

"I want to get the front flower beds ready for summer. Come about nine, like last week."

The next morning Tyler rang Lizzy's doorbell at 8:59. It was getting hot already, but he didn't mind it much. Just as last time, Lizzy answered the door in a sports bra, yoga pants (black and dark red, respectively) and a pair of cute little teal socks. Today, however, she was wearing a pair of bright pink rubber gloves and holding a dish towel.

"Hi, come on in. I'm just finishing the dishes," she said. He followed her to the kitchen, noticing the dish rack full of storage jars and canisters. "I decided to clean out the pantry and get rid of all the old stuff," she explained. "And then I had to wash all of these. I didn't want them in the dishwasher."

Tyler's cock wasn't listening to her; it was busy being interested in her gloved hands. Lizzy noticed his mesmerized look but said nothing, turning instead back to her sinkful of soapy water. She would have to remember this for later.

Soon she was finished and rinsed and dried her gloved hands before tugging the fingers and pulling her hands out. "Whew, so sweaty," she said. Tyler didn't visibly react, but she had a feeling he was freaking out inside. "Let's go out front and see what we can do."

Tyler definitely was freaking out inside. Sweaty rubber gloves were his deepest fantasy. He knew he was going to have to play with those--he dared not think about having her play with him, for that was too much to ask--but for now there was work to do.

Lizzy slipped on her purple trainers and they went out. She showed him what she wanted to do and listed the tools they would need from the shed. As she started pulling weeds, he went around back and got the tools and the wheelbarrow. He knew he would appreciate the swim later.

They worked all morning, laughing and talking, breaking for a lunch of sandwiches that she had ordered. After their rest she asked him to mow the grass while she trimmed a few bushes around the house. Before long, the front of the house was looking ready for summer, with flowers blooming and nice, neat lines in the grass.

After putting away their tools, they went inside and changed for the pool. This time she sauntered down the stairs wearing a dark green bikini under her familiar blue cover. They made their way to the pool, lemonades in hand, and floated for a while, chatting.

"Okay, I have a question," Tyler said. "Like, tell me about your family... are you married? There's a lot of talk at school about whether or not you are. You never talk about your family, so no one knows.

Lizzy laughed. "No, I don't, do I?" she said, conspiratorially.

Tyler waited a long few seconds, and when she didn't offer any more, he rolled his eyes. "Sooooo...."

"Okay, fine, but I don't want it spread around. I don't like my personal business being all over the school, and I'm sure you don't, either."

"Yeah, no, I won't say anything," Tyler promised.

"I'm divorced. My ex-husband was--is--a very successful businessman and his alimony pays my mortgage. There's no way I could afford a house this nice on what I make in the school system, even being tenured and close to retirement. We were married for fifteen years and I caught him cheating on me with three women and two men, none of whom knew about the others. So I took him to the cleaners in exchange for not going public about it, particularly as one of the men was in the state legislature and vocally anti-gay."

"Wow." Tyler pondered her story. "So you're set for a while, huh?"

"Ten years from the date of the ruling, which was five years ago. But I only have about three more years on the mortgage and then it's mine free and clear."

"I like your house," Tyler said. "It's pretty. And you don't yell at me about stupid shit."

"I also let you play with my boobs," she laughed. "That has to have something to do with it, doesn't it?"

"Well...." he teased.

"Yep, there ya go. It's boobs." Lizzy giggled.

"Well, now that you mention it...." Tyler grinned. "Could I? Please?"

"What, see my boobs? That's all men want, isn't it?" she griped, lifting her bikini top and letting her breasts drop out with a seductive bounce. She tossed the bra on the concrete beside the pool. "There! You happy?" she demanded. Tyler wondered if she was serious until he caught the laugh crinkles around her eyes and realized she was teasing him.

"How about something better?" she asked, moving a little closer in the water. She laid her hand on his tummy, feeling him jump slightly. She moved her hand sensually down over his swim shorts to the hardening bulge between his legs.

"I've watched you fighting a hard-on all day," she purred. "It's time to let it out." She stroked him through the fabric, feeling his growing manhood. Tyler was seeing stars already. He sighed, closed his eyes, and arched his back, tilting his pelvis so she could have better access.

"Have you ever had a good blowjob?" Lizzy asked sweetly.

"Nope. Only one, and she didn't know what she was doing." His reply didn't surprise her at all.

"Then how about we start there," she said. She carefully pulled his shorts down, releasing his cock. Standing tall and proud, it was about six inches long and hard as rock, with a girth thicker than she had imagined. She stroked it a moment before taking it in her mouth, expertly swirling her tongue around the tip before taking him deeper. He was in heaven. She locked eyes with him as she sucked his cock, moaning with pleasure as she did so. He instinctively reached out and put his hand on her head, letting his fingers work into her hair as she bobbed up and down, taking him as deeply as she could. Without breaking eye contact she licked his balls with his cock in her throat. She held him there, tongue working his shaft, while holding her breath for what felt like a long time before bobbing back up and licking the tip of his cock. She held his balls in one hand, feeling them tighten and try to rise as his climax approached.

"I'm about to cum... I'm..." he paused, overwhelmed with pleasure, feeling the pressure building in his loins. He looked back at her, back into the gaze that hadn't wavered, even as she carefully brought him to the brink. Then suddenly it was happening. His grip in her hair tightened as his cock began pulsing. "Fuck!!" he moaned. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Long ropes of hot cum cannoned out of his dick and into Lizzy's mouth and she swallowed every bit, her blue eyes gazing into his brown ones the whole while. It was overpoweringly erotic. She smacked her lips and looked down at his spent, but still hard, cock. She carefully licked up the drops of cum that had escaped, then looked back up at him with a beatific smile.

"I adore making boys cum like that," she said.

"Fuck! That was the biggest one I've ever had," he said.

She gently slipped his shorts back up over his shrinking manhood. "Best get you home I suppose. We don't want the neighbors spying on us."

They made their way back into the house and she helped him gather his things. He had remembered clean clothes this time, so he ducked into the bathroom to change. He found her waiting for him in the kitchen, wearing a pair of dark red yoga pants and a tee shirt from her favorite brewery. The tight pants revealed her ass as that of a goddess, making him wish he could smack it. As she led him to the garage, he couldn't resist the urge any longer. He reached out and patted her butt. She jumped, surprised.

"Tyler!" she giggled. She waggled her ass at him. "Smack it like you mean it, mister."

This time he slapped her harder, watching her delicious buttocks jiggle from the impact. She bit her lip and moaned.

"I've got to get you home before we both get in trouble."

The drive home was uneventful. As she pulled up in his driveway and he got out of the car, he looked her in the eyes.

"Thank you, Lizzy," he said, shyly. "That was just amazing."

She touched his shoulder. "See you Monday, Ty."

* * *

Tyler wished he could tell his friends about having such an amazing time with Mrs. Zimmermann, but he knew that would cause big problems. He was content to keep it to himself.

At school they both pretended nothing was going on. He had finally caught up with the class and if he kept doing well he would end the class with a C--just enough to graduate. He had now decided to go on to college, though he wasn't entirely sure what he wanted to do. Mrs. Zimmermann had helped him apply to a few institutions, both in-state and in other parts of the country, and he was awaiting their responses. She had advised him to continue at a local community college if he couldn't afford to go away to school, and promised to help him with the math classes.