Tyler's Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yay!" Lizzy cheered. "I don't mind taking you home to get some things if you need to. I want you to be comfortable. In fact, it might be a good idea to stash some things here so you can stay over any time and not have to worry about it."

That was a good idea to Tyler, so they set out. She dropped him off in his driveway as usual and left, running to a nearby supermarket for a few items while he packed a bag and told his dad that he was going to spend the weekend with a friend. He didn't even have to mention a name; Bruce really didn't care what Tyler did as long as Bruce wasn't inconvenienced. Tyler hefted his duffel and walked down the block to the store where he met Lizzy.

"Look," Lizzy said as they were driving home, "I want you to be as comfortable as possible, and I want to make sure we're clear on stuff before we get in too deep. You're welcome over any time you want, and you're welcome to keep clothes in the drawers and closet of my upstairs guest room. All I ask is that you keep it clean and neat. Laundry picked up and put up, bed made, all that. I'll wash and fold your clothes when I do mine but you have to put them away. You can also help with other stuff around the house. I'll still pay you to mow grass, but only fifty dollars a week now since I'll feed you whenever you're over."

"Okay, I can do all that," Tyler agreed. He would do anything she asked at this point.

"Oh, and I know you..." She looked over at him, sidewise. "You can sniff my dirty panties whenever you want but you have to put them back before I do laundry, and all of my black ones and my nylons are sniff only, no cum."

Tyler reddened and gave a nervous laugh. "Yes, Mama," he said.

Lizzy smiled and shook his shoulder before reaching for and pinching his ear. "Boys will be boys, right?"

"Umm," he began in his awkward way, signaling he wasn't sure if what he was about to say was okay or not. "But I can sleep in your bed, right?"

"Of course, baby! It's your choice, and you can switch it up if you want. I'd love to have you there next to me when I wake up, though!"

This satisfied Tyler and they rode on in silence for a short while.

"I'm graduating next week," he suddenly mused, surprised despite having worked so hard all semester long.

"Guess who got picked to help give out diplomas?" Lizzy asked excitedly, joy beaming from her face.

"What, really?"

"Yes!"

The ride home passed quickly and soon they were settled on the couch, watching TV and snuggling. She had thrown aside her shorts and bra, choosing instead to lounge in nothing but her college sweatshirt and the red bikini-cut panties she had put on after her shower. She pulled her hair back in a simple ponytail and with her glasses on she looked especially cozy and "mom-ish" to Tyler. He, too, shed his shorts and wore only his boxers. Lizzy loved it; they made Tyler's ass look perfect and showed off his package to best effect. She sat on one end of the couch with a small blanket over her legs and Tyler laid next to her with his head in her lap so she could run her fingers through his hair. They were each supremely satisfied with the situation.

Later they switched, with Tyler sitting on one end and her lying down. She put her feet in his lap. "Rub Mommy's feet, please?" she asked sweetly. Tyler was happy to do so, and with a little coaching was soon rubbing all the tension of the week out. Lizzy found herself getting a little aroused by his attention, and while he was working on her left foot she used her right to play with his quickly hardening cock through his boxers.

"I'm thinking about repainting my finger and toenails tomorrow. What color should I choose?"

"Hmm," he mused. "Whatever you choose will be pretty. What color were you thinking?"

She moved her right foot from his balls to his lips, pressing it against his face in a bid for kisses. He quickly complied.

"How about the color of your lips?" she teased.

Tyler didn't answer; he was too busy worshiping her soles.

Snuggling eventually turned into lovemaking, of course. This time they moved upstairs to her bed and made out for a while. Tyler wanted to move right into sex but Lizzy made him wait. "The best things come to those who are patient," she said. She snuggled him close to her breasts, letting him kiss them and especially her chest between them. His cock, straining against the fabric of his underwear, felt good against her legs. She loved having him here, having him want her. She caressed his back, squeezed his butt, ran her fingers through his hair.

"I want you," she whispered. "I want you inside me."

He kicked off his underwear and his cock jumped up, ready for her pussy. She rolled onto her back and invited him in, between her legs. He helped her take her panties off, sniffing her arousal on the gusset before carelessly tossing it aside. He started to push his cock into her but she winced. "Slowly, baby. Mommy is sore from earlier."

He gently pressed his dick into her wet pussy, feeling her warmth as he slid in all the way to his balls. He lay on her, slowly and gently moving his cock in and out as he kissed her lips, her cheeks, her neck. Slowly and sensually they made love, whispering sweet nothings to each other, until neither one could take it any longer. He finally reached climax deep within her, feeling his seed fill her and hearing her gasp as she came as well, her pussy gripping his cock in ecstasy. He rolled off and lay beside her, his softening cock still jerking as his orgasm subsided. They fell asleep wrapped up together and barely moved until morning.

"Sweet boy," Lizzy thought as they drifted off. "Sweet boy, here with me at last."