Tyler's Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Wednesday, Mrs. Zimmermann had some paperwork to do while Tyler worked on his homework. She sat at her desk, her pantyhosed legs crossed, dangling a shoe from one foot. He found it mesmerizing, sitting back gazing, not even pretending to work. She ignored him. After a while she shifted, easing her foot back into her shoe and sitting with her knees apart as she "absentmindedly" chewed on the end of her pen. She shifted once more, scooting down a bit in her chair to let Tyler glimpse the tops of her stockings, although frustratingly, her skirt wouldn't quite let him see her black panties.

Someone walked down the hall past the classroom door, and Mrs. Z straightened up again, ending the show. Tyler returned to his homework but was totally unable to concentrate.

"Mrs. Z, I need help with this problem," he said.

She came over to him, standing close, letting her boob graze his shoulder as she looked at his worksheet. He showed her the problem he was working on and she pointed out the step he was missing. She started to straighten up but he caught her hand.

"You smell amazing," he whispered.

"I'm all sweaty," she protested, her voice quiet. "It's so hot in this stupid classroom."

"Yeah, that's what I like, though. Your perfume, deodorant, and sweat. It's so sexy!"

She straightened and patted him on the head before returning to her desk. She sat there a moment, and then announced that she was going to the restroom and would be right back.

She returned in a few minutes. He knew when she came into the classroom, but was focused on his work and didn't look up. It wasn't long until the bell rang and study hall was over. He gathered up his things and stood up to go. Mrs. Zimmermann met him at the door.

"You're coming over Saturday, I hope," she said. "I have some things I need you to do."

"Nine?" he asked.

"Sounds great. Do you like pot roast? I found a great recipe for one if you're interested."

"Heck yeah! Mashed potatoes and roast are the best!"

"Okay," she said. "It's a deal."

He started to go, but she stopped him, putting something warm and soft into his pocket. He looked at her, questioning.

"Don't look until you're home. But, I thought you needed this. Bring it back Saturday. See you in class tomorrow."

He felt the ball of fabric in his pocket as he walked home. He quickly discovered it was her panties. He practically ran the whole way home. Once locked in his room, he pulled it out. She had taken off her panties, a black cotton thong, and gave it to him. The gusset was soaked with her pussy juices. He had seen enough dirty panties to know that she must have been really turned on during the day. Soon he was lying on the bed naked, stroking his cock and sniffing her dirty panties, fantasizing about kneeling under her desk at school and licking her pussy in the middle of math class.

Tyler ducked into Mrs. Zimmermann's classroom first thing Thursday morning, before any other students were there.

"Hey, Tyler, how are you today?" she asked, surprised to see him.

"Great! I appreciated that thing you gave me. It really helped."

"Oh, good,I'm glad!" She smiled. "Anything else?" She walked across the room toward him, her heels audible on the tile floor. Tyler loved the sound.

"No, I just wanted to say hi."

She gave him a quick shoulder hug. "Good to see you, Ty!" She leaned closer, whispering in his ear.

"I'm not wearing panties today." Her face held a naughty expression. "Just hose."

He blushed and inhaled sharply, excited by her conspiratorial admission. He knew he would be using that information later, on his own time.

"Can't I just stay here with you all day?" Tyler put on a puppy dog expression.

She laughed at him and pushed him out of the room. "We can hang out later. Go to class."

The whole school day seemed to drag for Tyler. Math class and study hall were especially long. She didn't tease him like she usually did but she didn't have to. At this point, her existence was enough to arouse Tyler. He especially loved it when she wore pantyhose and he spent the time fantasizing about worshiping her nylon-covered feet. But she was too busy doing end-of-year paperwork to pay him much attention. She did, however, catch him as he was about to leave.

"I won't be here tomorrow for class, so study hall is canceled. I have to leave school early to go to the dentist. See you Saturday at nine."

The news of her being out was disappointing. "Who is the sub?" he asked. He was hoping it wasn't Mr. Jones, who was boring and grouchy.

"A new one for me. Her name is Miss Davis. Lauren, I believe. She's hoping to get her own classroom next year." Mrs. Zimmermann looked at Tyler over her glasses for a moment. "Don't be mean to her," she said flatly.

"What? Me? Mean? What are you talking about?" Tyler teased, turning to go. Mrs. Zimmermann smiled behind his back. He really was a sweet boy and she knew he would be okay during class the next day.

Saturday morning found him at Lizzy's again, mowing grass shirtless. After he finished and put away the mower and trimmer he went inside for a drink. She was cleaning the great room, her bright pink rubber gloves drawing Tyler's eyes. Her white tank top showed her cleavage, and he could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. Her long, floral skirt swirled around her as she moved. She had her hair tied back with a red bandana and she was singing along to music on the stereo as she worked. She didn't hear him come in and he stood just inside the doorway, watching her move, noticing how she seemed to dance as she dusted her picture frames and knickknacks.

He opened and closed the door again, harder, so she would hear him. She turned around with a smile. "Finished already?" she asked, rubber gloved hand on hip.

He nodded, kicked off his sneakers, and made his way to her as if in a trance. He stood in front of her for a moment before leaning in for a hug and kissing her on the cheek. Her gloved hand on his shoulder sent an electric feeling to his cock.

"I noticed some weeds in the back beds so I'll pull them," he said. "I just wanted a hug." He grabbed her gloved hand and kissed it, feeling the smooth rubber against his lips and smelling their aroma of latex and sweat.

Lizzy kissed him on the forehead and then pushed him away, laughing. "You're too dirty to love right now," she teased. "How about you pull those weeds and then come shower? After lunch you can help me inside."

"Okay, sounds good." He started to leave, but Lizzy held his hand.

"Do you have a thing for rubber gloves?"

"Well, Kara--that's my dad's girlfriend--wears rubber gloves when she washes dishes and cleans, and I really love them." He was embarrassed to talk about his love for gloves, but he felt safe with Lizzy and trusted she wouldn't judge him. "I steal them sometimes after she takes them off because they're all sweaty and warm and it feels like someone else is giving me a handjob. I finally bought a pair of my own to wear when no one is around to see. I keep them stashed so Bruce or Kara don't find them."

"Oh, I've worn gloves to clean for years," Lizzy said. "They keep my manicure looking good longer."

He nodded. "My aunt does, too, but hers are the cheap yellow ones from the grocery store and I don't like the way they feel or smell."

"I see. Do you have a favorite brand?"

Tyler gave Lizzy's pinkie a little shake. "These ones, Casablanca or Casabella or Casa-whatever. I like the pink color best because they have a smooth texture."

"Casabella. They're my favorite, too."

He kissed her gloved hand again and went to the door to retrieve his shoes before going out to the back garden. His mind was astir after his confession. He felt like he had been safe to tell Lizzy of his kink but also felt kind of ashamed in a way.

Inside, Lizzy returned to her cleaning, also reflecting on Tyler's admission. She knew he might be feeling tender about the subject; many teens have secret kinks that both turn them on and fill them with shame or fear of someone finding out and making fun of them. She was determined to help him experience his fantasy in the best way possible. Fortunately, she knew just what to do.

About twenty minutes later, Tyler came through again, making a bee-line for the guest bathroom and the shower. Once clean, he came out and found Lizzy in the great room, still working. She was on a ladder, reaching for cobwebs with a rag on a broom. The way the sunshine played with her brown and gray hair was mesmerizing. Her soft, bare soles were dirty from her work. She looked down at him. He came close and pressed his face into her soft but thin tummy, holding her tight, inhaling her scent. She returned the hug, leaning down and embracing his head with her gloved hands.

Her voice was soft. "I really like having you here, Ty."

Tyler separated himself just enough to be heard. "It feels so good here. It's almost like having a mom, but a sexy mom who will do stuff with me."

"Aww, you're sweet," she said.

He leaned a bit lower and kissed her mons through her skirt and panties. He could smell her arousal. He looked up, deep into her blue eyes. He wanted her.

"Help me finish and then I'll give you something to eat," she said.

Together they worked on dusting up cobwebs, vacuuming the rug, and mopping the hardwood. Soon they were finished and Lizzy began to remove her sweaty gloves. Tyler stopped her. He pushed her down until she was kneeling in front of him and then undid his belt and jeans, letting his pants and boxers fall to the floor. She was greeted by his growing manhood and took it in her gloved hand, stroking with one hand while the other put pressure on his balls. Soon it was too much to stand so he kicked his pants aside and sat back onto the couch. She began to lick his cock, glistening with pre-cum, working it with her glove, the other glove caressing his tummy and leg. She watched him as she sucked and licked, seeing him come closer and closer to climax. She loved the way her gloves were making him crazy. Swirling her tongue around the head of his cock she soon teased the long ropes of hot cum into her mouth and swallowed it all, loving every drop.

"Fuck," he said, utterly relaxed.

"It's my turn." Lizzy pulled her panties off and tossed it to him. He grabbed it and sniffed, smelling her desire and feeling her wetness in the gusset. She lifted her skirt and mounted him, crawling over him until her pussy was over his mouth and her skirt draped around him, hiding him from view.

"Eat me, baby," she demanded.

He was pleased to do so. He had never seen a pussy covered in hair before. All the porn he had watched and both of the girls he had dated were shaved or at least trimmed, but Lizzy's pussy hair was glorious. She shaved just enough of her legs and bush so it didn't show around her bathing suit and called it good. She felt she was too old to deal with much more than that. Tyler loved it.

Tyler was inexperienced, but Lizzy was a good teacher. Gently directing him, occasionally moving his head, always encouraging, she showed him how to properly eat her out. His tongue lapped up her juices, caressing her clit and tasting the entrance of her vagina. She threw her tank top aside, letting her boobs free, pinching and twisting her own nipples in ecstacy. She reached back and stroked Tyler's cock with her glove, enjoying how hard he had already gotten. He moaned and the vibrations felt good on her clit.

Tyler finally found a rhythm and tempo that she knew would push her over the edge quickly.

"Just like that, baby! Keep going!"

With a squeal Lizzy came, harder than she had in a long time. So hard she nearly blacked out. Her legs involuntarily tightened around Tyler's head and she dropped her full weight onto his face for a moment before she could catch herself. She rode her orgasm until it crashed over her, leaving her feeling weak. She fell off Tyler onto the couch beside him, feeling the aftershocks that rumbled through her whole body. He was grinning, his face and her accent pillow drenched in her cum.

She lay there a moment, recuperating. She kissed him, tasting herself on his face.

"Do I taste good?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah," he smiled. "I've been wishing I could go under your skirt and eat you out. I had no idea that dream would ever come true!"

She motioned for him to pass her panties to her, and she used it to clean some of her cum off his face.

"Fuck, that's hot," Tyler said, stroking his aching member.

"I know you're going to want my panties and gloves, aren't you?" she asked, kissing him again. She loved the way she smelled and tasted, especially on his face. It was so sexy.

"Yes, ma'am," he breathed. He reached for her boob, gently holding its weight in his hand. She leaned closer, bringing her nipple to his mouth so he could suck. His tongue swirled around her areola, sending shivers down her spine.

"I need your cock in my pussy," she said. She helped him strip his shirt, revealing his chest, and then took off her skirt, showing him her full nude figure, clothed only in her gloves. His cock stood at attention still, ready for new action.

"Fuck me, please," she begged, mounting him. He was glad to do it. Feeling her pussy entrance with the head of his cock, he thrust inside, coating his dick in her flowing juices. He slowly pushed in as deep as he could. He grunted with appreciation. She felt amazing, her pussy tight around him. She was so wet from cumming earlier that he knew he wouldn't last long at all.

"Fuck, you feel amazing," she breathed, leaning down and hanging her boobs in his face. He eagerly kissed them, sucking her nipples and smelling her intoxicating scent between and under her breasts. They were sweaty from her work and her aroma and pheromones pushed his arousal to new heights. He kissed her mouth and she taught him how to use his tongue to play tag with one hers between their teeth. She sat back and took her left breast in her gloved left hand and offered it to him, as a mother offers the breast to a hungry baby. He accepted, nearly as hungry, sucking her nipple and making her moan. She held his head close, caressing his face with one glove and pulling him close with the other. He moaned and thrust his cock deeper into her pussy. He fucked her slowly, enjoying the sensation of moving in and out of her pussy as she whispered in his ear how much she needed him, how much she loved having him inside her. The whispers turned to whining, begging him to please fuck her hard and fill her with his cum. He thrust harder, feeling his balls slap her pussy with each thrust, gaining speed slowly.

He was grunting now, and she dropped her boobs around his face and let him kiss her chest between them. He moved to her neck and then her mouth, his hands roaming all over her back and ass, squeezing her butt cheeks and pulling them apart as he fucked her. She laid the full weight of her small frame on him as he continued to pump his cock in and out of her pussy. She held his wrists down next to his head.

"Cum for me, baby," she begged. "Fill me with your cum. I need your cum inside my pussy. Mommy needs your cum. Please cum for Mommy!"

She felt him shiver and thrust deep and then his cock was exploding inside her, filling her with ropes of his hot seed. He roared in pleasure as his cock gave everything left in his balls, big tremors followed by countless smaller ones. The feeling pushed Lizzy over the edge and she came a second time, her pussy pulsating against Tyler's cock and drawing even more cum from it.

Together they lay there, her on top of him, kissing; his cock, still inside her, throbbed at slower and slower tempo as his orgasm subsided until it popped out with an almost audible sound. Eventually she rolled off and they both lay there panting, catching their breath.

"Fuck," she said. She didn't have the energy to say anything else quite yet.

"Fuck," he repeated.

They lay there for a bit, enjoying the afterglow and the way the other felt against their skin. Eventually, she facepalmed, a grimace crossing her face.

"What's wrong?" he asked, almost afraid to know.

"I'm sorry I called myself 'Mommy' to you. That was a little awkward."

"I call you Mommy in my head," he admitted.

She looked at him, half expecting to see him laughing at her. But he was serious. "You do?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said simply.

"Oh, how sweet! You're such a sweet boy. Okay...." she paused for a moment, thinking. "You can call me Mommy or Mom if you like. Just not in public and certainly not at school."

"Oh, good," he said, a contented look on his face. "It was getting hard to not let it out. I don't remember my mom much and you seem so caring and so--" he looked for the right word-- "mothering, in a good sense. The clothes you wear, the gray in your hair, the way you smell, your tough side at school and your soft side here.... It's all sexy and also makes me feel like you're going to take care of me. I know you aren't supposed to bang your mom, but it just feels right. You know?"

Lizzy pulled him to her breast, almost suffocating him, hugging him tight. He kissed her chest as he squeezed back.

"Look, I care about you, Tyler. I care about you a lot. I do want to take care of you. You always have a place here with me. If you need a place to crash or just want to hang out, you're welcome here. Okay?"

"Thanks, Mommy."

"How about we get cleaned up and eat lunch?" she said. They untangled themselves from each other and got up, laughing at the stains they had made on her white couch. They gathered their various bits of clothes and made their way upstairs to her bathroom. He patted her butt as she climbed the stairs in front of him, making her giggle. They got to the bathroom and she dropped her clothes in a heap, gesturing to him to do the same. He did, but then fished out her panties and carefully folded it, putting it on the counter.

"You were serious, right?" he asked when he saw her watching him. Lizzy, still wearing her rubber gloves, stood with her hands on her naked hips--a view that caught Tyler's eye and imagination.

"Mmmhmm," she hummed. She began to take her gloves off, tugging at the fingers to pull them over her hands. They were too wet inside and wouldn't budge. She had to turn them inside out to free her hands from their sweaty rubber grip. Tyler gently took each one from her and turned it right side out again, capturing air in each one and squeezing it until the fingers popped back out. He folded them as well and laid them on her panties on the counter. She watched, curious but uncertain.

"For later," he explained. "It's just my thing. I like them warm and wet inside."

"Oookay," she said, making a slight face. "You do you, baby."

He took her hand, pruned from wearing gloves for hours, and worshiped her palm, kissing it and caressing it against his face. Her look softened.

"Thank you," she said. "You're the sweetest boy." She drew him into a hug. "We gotta get showered. Mama is hungry."

Tyler used Lizzy's soap and shampoo. He wanted to smell like her. It was his second shower in as many hours, but he didn't care, and they had had such a messy session he kind of needed it. He decided that smelling like her pussy was awesome, but not something he could really do in public. Smelling like her soap was the next best thing. They ate their meal together--by now more supper than lunch--and afterwards he helped her clean up. But when it came time for her to take him home, he hesitated.

"I don't want to leave," he said.

"Then don't. Stay with me. I'll wash your clothes. As long as your dad doesn't care, you're welcome."

"Oh, I'm not worried about that," Tyler said, his eyes lighting up. "I'll tell him I'm at Brian's and he won't care because it's Friday. I don't have to be home until supper on Sunday."