Tyler's Teasing Ch. 01

Story Info
Layla encourages Tyler's bi side.
1.4k words
4.36
14.1k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series contains bisexual elements. All characters are over 18.

This is my first time writing any erotica so constructive feedback would be appreciated!

***

"You don't ever get curious about what being with a guy feels like?" Layla asked, removing her coat. Tyler threw the keys onto the table and sat down on their bed, taking his hoodie off. He looked at the clock, and it wasn't even 2AM yet.

They'd intended on staying out until closing time, as they usually did. Their friend Sam had got a bit too drunk, and so they'd volunteered to take him home, cutting their night short. On the way, he'd let his inhibitions go and flirted with Tyler, which he'd found awkward, but it had definitely entertained Layla.

They'd talked about nothing but Sam since dropping him off, and he felt like this line of questioning had to be a trap Layla was setting for him. He considered his answer as carefully as he could in his still tipsy state.

"Obviously sometimes, but I never seriously think about it happening. Not since being with you," he said, taking his top off and flopping onto the bed in his pants.

"If you were single, would you?" Layla asked, before making a sound and gesturing towards her zip, still slightly tipsy. Tyler quickly obliged, still finding it hot to undress his girlfriend even after two years together, and besides it was a great way to avoid the question.

"I'm waiting," Layla teased, turning around and kissing Tyler on the cheek, before stepping out of her dress. He stopped for a moment to think.

"I probably would, he's cute," he admitted, which made Layla laugh. She pushed him down onto the bed and kissed him, happy with his honesty. She looked up, thinking of more questions to ask as she removed her bra, slipping it off over her arms and throwing it across the bed. Tyler spent a second taking in her breasts, leaning up and kissing them, before she pushed him down again.

"Aw, you like twinks, then?" she asked, stroking his cock over his pants, "Or femboys? I'm not quite sure what the difference is," she said, before kneeling down by the side of the bed. Much as he hated to admit it, thinking about Sam did turn his tipsy mind on, imagining how cute their friend would look with a cock in his mouth, or how nice he'd be to hold.

Tyler got up above Layla, standing at 5"11, feeling his muscles tense up. He didn't go to the gym often, but he was a state-level swimmer, and so kept himself fit. Apparently, Layla appreciated a lot tonight, as she reached up to stroke his stomach.

"Yeah, I think that's probably my type in boys," he said, pulling his pants down, his now hard 7-inch cock springing up and slapping Layla's cheek.

"Though I've not explored it much, obviously, except in porn and stuff," he explained. He let out a moan as Layla licked and kissed his tip.

"And would you want to top or bottom? I bet Sam's got a nice cock," she teased, before gently sucking up and down the top of his shaft, making him moan. Layla was bi herself, having broken up with her ex-girlfriend a few months before dating Tyler.

She sometimes felt like her boyfriend had missed out. He'd had one experience jerking off together with a friend, and had kissed a couple of boys at clubs in between girlfriends, but had never had the chance to really explore that side of himself.

"Probably...ahh, top, feel like a guy's ass would be very different to pussy," he moaned, Layla now taking him almost all the way in her mouth. The noise she made as he bottomed out inside her, hitting her throat, made him even hornier. He held her head on either side as he started fucking her mouth.

He slowly bucked his hips, pushing in and out of her. She never normally blew him with quite this much enthusiasm, and he figured that talking about guys was turning her on. He decided to test the theory.

"I'd love to really tease his ass, eat him out. If he moaned like a good slut I'd tease him with my cock, make him beg for it," he started. He smiled as he looked down and saw Layla moaning around his cock, as she dropped a hand to her panties. He felt encouraged by this and continued.

"Once he begged like a slut I'd push all the way inside him, teasing his prostate, before pulling all the way back to the tip...fuck you're sucking me so good," he moaned, as Layla pulled off. His cock twitched with need as she wiped some spit off her mouth.

"I want you to fuck me," she asked, her face flushed and looking desperate for him. He smiled at her, and pulled her to her feet. He kissed her neck as he stroked down from her small breasts to her stomach, before pulling her panties down.

Layla kissed his chest and got onto the bed, stroking her clit invitingly. He pushed a finger into her pussy, feeling how wet she was, and kissed her full on the mouth. He knew she watched gay porn sometimes, but he never thought that him entertaining that fantasy would turn her on so much. He bent over on the bed, planting a kiss on her pussy.

"Tell me what you'd want me to do to him," he asked, before gently licking her clit, pushing two fingers back inside. She started breathing heavily, her legs twitching slightly as he teased her.

"I'd love watching you make out with him, both of you getting so hard for each other. I'd want to watch him get on his knees and suck your cock, and you do the same for him, oh fuck," she fantasised, delirious with lust.

"Imagine him on all fours, taking my pounding like a good slut, eating your pussy while I fucked him," Tyler teased, sensing that Layla was getting very close to orgasm.

"Fuck, I'd get so horny watching you both," she moaned, as Tyler pushed a third finger in, licking her clit even more intensely as Layla hit her peak. She moaned, her legs twitching as she caught her breath after a few seconds.

"That was so hot," she whispered, pulling him close to her. Tyler smiled at her, loving how hot she looked in the afterglow. She started stroking his semi-hard cock, making out with him. As he felt the blood rush to his cock, she smirked.

"Want me to play with your ass?" she asked, and Tyler nodded eagerly. Layla opened the drawer and pulled out her bottle of lube. He felt more excitement rush to his dick, as he pulled his legs up in the air, allowing his lover to play with his ass.

Bending down, she kissed his puckered hole, licking up and down, before squirting some lube onto her fingers. She rubbed it in around his asshole, then onto her fingers, before pushing her middle finger inside.

He moaned gently, and started stroking his cock, as Layla pushed her digit all the way inside. She saw how turned on and ready he was, before withdrawing it and adding another. Precum was leaking out of Tyler's dark cock, as his hips writhed.

She reached up and pulled his hand off, taking him into her mouth. Tyler moaned at the feel of her wet mouth sinking onto his cock again. Combining this with fingering him and sucking, she knew that this would bring him closer.

He moaned, resting his legs on her shoulders, until he couldn't bear it anymore. He thrusted his hips, and came hard into Layla's mouth.

He shot five or six ropes into Layla, his cock still leaking cum as she leaned over and kissed him, spitting some of his own seed into his mouth. He swallowed it as he made out with her, and jerked his cock to get the remaining cum out. They laughed together, before Layla moved down, licking his cock clean. He grabbed a tissue and cleaned up, before dabbing at her mouth slightly.

She rolled onto her side, and Tyler spooned her, imagining how hot it would be to bring their fantasies to life. For now, he just felt incredibly lucky to have a girlfriend as open-minded as Layla beside him.