Tymon Takes Anna Ch. 02

Story Info
Tymon tells Tullie about Anna, prepares for the next Monday.
15.1k words
4.71
2.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kids were happily fiddling about with their various obsessions when I got home, so I grabbed a Gatorade for rehydration purposes and went upstairs drinking it. When I got to our room, Tullie looked up from her laptop, smiled, and came over and kissed me. "Welcome home. I just finished distributing snacks but I've otherwise just been busy here." Tullie was my lovely wife, red hair to the middle of her back, a complexion that tanned well but freckled constantly and with the winter months she was pretty much pale-and-faded-freckles at the moment. Her smile was wide, her eyes were blue, she was a great mother to our kids and I loved her dearly.

"Well hopefully not too many snacks." I glanced at her work desk, she had a mostly-empty plate there with a banana peel still on it and a dusting of cinnamon-sugar that had presumably fallen off from some toast. "I'll get dinner started."

"That would be great. I shouldn't be too much longer here. Just trying to get through everything."

I took my laptop from next to the bed and took it downstairs so I could catch up on news and emails while I cooked. I set the chicken to bake, distractedly assembled some salad, warmed up some sweet corn, and set out some small bowls to use for olive oil and balsamic glaze; it made a great dipping sauce for bread. I uncorked a Riesling that was waiting in the fridge, set a couple glasses of that at the table, then thought better of it and carried a glass up to Tullie. She was focused on some document she was writing, but she sipped it, set it down, kissed me on the hand, and kept concentrating on the screen. I stroked her hair, told her "thirty minutes", and went back to dinner preparation.

Isobel had always gone by Isobel, never Izzy or anything along those lines. Rosemary on the other hand had seemingly always been Rosie. And Magellan seemed to have adopted Gel; he'd picked that up at daycare and it had followed him through preschool and kindergarten and didn't seem to be stopping now. I cleared away the detritus of their previous snacks that had been left uncleared, set spots for each of them plus Tullie and myself, and poured milk for the kids and sparkling water for us, though I brought the wine to the table as well.

I read until the timer beeped. Then I took the chicken out of the oven, put the baguette in, reset the timer and plated the food. I circled the house, finding Isobel in a video game, Rosie in an online chat with friends, and Gel crashing hotwheels into lego structures. I sent them each to wash their hands and come to the table; they universally didn't, but I told them four minutes to dinner and then sent Tullie to gather them when she arrived six minutes later to an empty table. She herded them back to the table, they chattered their way through dinner, and I drank a bottle and a half of sparkling water and barely finished my glass of wine. Everyone was ravenous; the food disappeared quickly and with the usual modicum of mess. Tullie insisted everyone clear their spots as they each respectively finished and asked to be excused so they could scamper off again; they were each discharged to do their homework (with a three-for-three "aww Mom") and Tullie had a couple more glasses of wine and quietly filled me in on her day while the sounds of Hot Wheels cars crashing through Lego walls came from the other room.

Isobel needed a last minute trip to Target for feminine hygiene products and some sort of makeup supply that I'd never heard of. We took a side trip by Starbucks on the way and got her a hot chocolate.

Beyond that it was a quiet evening and the usual bedtime struggle for Gel wasn't really; he dutifully brushed and put his pajamas on backwards and I read him some Little House on the Prairie, then left the rest of the turn-in duties to Tullie.

Tullie came back into the bedroom and breezed on through into the walk-in closet. "Gel's asleep, the others are doing their homework or at least making the pretense of it, I'm going to get some time on the exercise bike."

I followed her into the closet. She was selecting a t-shirt and shorts for workout purposes. I watched admiringly as she shimmied out of her jeans and folded them next to her shoes. She grinned over at me, freckles and dimples and legs bare all the way up to her panties. "Come for a show?"

"I like a show." I sat on the stool and she slowly unbuttoned her shirt and danced in place as she slipped it off her shoulders. She gyrated and her breasts swayed back and forth inside her bra. I slipped my shorts down and they puddled on the floor; I stroked my cock and she gave me a smile. "Looks like we're going to have some fun later." She turned away and put the shirt back onto a hanger and reached for the shorts to step into them.

I stepped up behind her and took her by the wrist and stopped her before she could put them on. "And also fun now. Off not on." She smiled and dropped them by her side. I unhooked her bra and dropped it to the floor, too. I fondled her breasts as she turned her head up over her shoulder and kissed me. Her nipples grew firm and her breaths came quicker. She reached around behind herself and took hold of my cock and began stroking it. I pulled my shirt off and tossed it aside. She turned to face me and kissed my chest and then suckled at my nipple, running her tongue back and forth across it.

"Why don't you have a seat," she said, motioning towards the stool, so I sat and spread my legs wide as she knelt before me. She held the base of my cock with one hand, used the other to stroke up and down my shaft, and started gradually licking her way around the glans. Once it was gleaming wet, she took it in her mouth and started slowly sucking the head and occasionally bobbing a bit further down the shaft, her hands both pumping my shaft. Her tongue polished my cockhead as her head went up and down.

I felt like going deeper so I took her hands off my cock and set them on my legs. Tullie knew what this meant -- don't use your hands -- and started deep throating me, her head rocking back and forth with her neck's pistoning. She looked up at me and fluttered her eyelids at me as she slid up and down the shaft. She'd take me all the way into her mouth and down her throat until she was all the way down to the haft with her lips wide around the base of my dock and her nose pressed up against my groin, then suck all the way back up, purring the while way for that lovely extra vibrating sensation.

Her mouth was so hot and wet. And her throat gripped my cock so nicely. I took hold of her head and speeded her up. She gave a series of muffled squeaks every time I pushed her down. Eventually I felt myself getting close. I pulled her to her feet, stood, and spun her about to bend her over the stool. I bent and pushed her panties down; they landed at her ankles and she wriggled her feet out of them. I could see the enormous wet spot glistening in them and aimed my cock at its source. "Ohhhhhhh" she said as I drove in deep and immediately began riding her hard.

Thrust after thrust, slapping against her ass, and the sensation built within me until finally I growled and came and kept thrusting, gradually slowing and eventually coming to a halt with my cock buried all the way into her pussy. I flexed it a few times and she moaned gently. She squeezed me back with her internal muscles. It felt great; she'd done a lot of kegels after our kids. And she practiced them again now, milking my cock while it was still inside her. I enjoyed that for a couple minutes, then started massaging her butt, and noticed she was turning me on again.

I pulled out and spanked her gently on the ass, first with my cock and then with a couple of slaps on the butt. She slid down off the stool, turned back towards me, and brushed her beautiful red hair aside with her hand so it wouldn't get in the way while she sucked my cock. She used just her mouth at first, and of course her throat, but after giving me a good cleaning she held the base of the shaft with one hand and kept a tight grip on the base as she ran her mouth up and down the rest of it. Her other hand played with my balls.

As I got close and started thrusting into her, she let go with both hands, brought them around and grabbed my ass, and pulled my hips forward so that my thrusts into her face were all the more vigorous. I came down her throat and then pulled out far enough that the rest of my spurts went into her mouth so she could taste it. She enjoyed that, gently sucking away and tonguing me until she'd gotten every drop she could coax out.

Then she rose to her feet, stretched, then rubbed her breasts against me and kissed me.

"Yummy. That was great," she said. "I'm going to go work up a good sweat. Shower in an hour?"

"Sounds great." I bent and picked up my shorts and hers. She reached down between her legs and carefully gathered up my cum from earlier and licked it off her fingers while I watched. "I love the way you taste."

"I'll feed you more later." I stepped into my shorts and handed hers to her, she glanced at her panties but decided to skip them and shimmied into her shorts. I took Anna's lingerie out of my pocket and handed Tullie the lacy bra and underwear. "Here, add these to the trophy crate."

"Ooh, I wondered where you'd misplaced your boxers." She looked at them, held the bra up as if to try it on, and nodded approvingly. She opened a nearby crate, set them inside amongst a collection of other underwear, and replaced the lid. "I guess that answers how you got to smell like cucumber."

"Yeah, Anna has apparently been a little deprived of late, so I gave her a good time."

"Oh, Anna! Was she fun?"

"Pretty good. I'll bring her by later to be your plaything for a bit. She says she doesn't have girlfriends but she's good with her mouth, I'm sure she'll be great fun with a little training. I'll tell you bedtime stories later."

"I do like bedtime stories."

"Oh, and I'm going to knock her up."

"Ooh!" Tullie looked interested. "Was he shooting blanks? I thought they had kids."

"He just hadn't been shooting at all lately. So I gave her some advice on how to fix that. But yeah, they do. They're probably even his. But the next couple won't be."

Tullie's eyes were fixed on mine and her face was flushed and her breathing was shallow. "Can I watch? Or help? Or film it?"

I shrugged. "Sure, sounds fun. Bring some toys, maybe your strap-on, I don't think she's been double penetrated before."

She threw her arms around me; her breasts pressed against my chest and she kissed me and nestled into my shoulder and hugged me tight. I squeezed her butt. She looked up at me with stars in her eyes. "Are you going to knock me up again too?"

"Once the doctors say it's ok. But in the meantime we can keep practicing."

"Ok," she said, and slithered down to the floor, hooking the band of my shorts along the way in a much-practiced move, and bringing them back to the floor. Her mouth immediately swallowed my cock and she sucked enthusiastically. I sighed with delight and took hold of her head and set her on a vigorous pace. Hard to say no when your wife is so eager to suck you off. "Mmmnmnf mmmmn mmmmnnmmm." I couldn't decipher that so I peeked inside her head. "Practice makes perfect," she was thinking.

I smiled down at her, she gazed up at me. "Yes, dear, practice makes perfect, and you're the Mary Poppins of the bedroom."

"Practically perfect in every way," she thought in Mary's voice, beaming internally. Her eyes twinkled at me. Her mouth slurped away. I held her head and pumped my cock in and out of her throat, never pulling out enough that it cleared her mouth but letting her catch her breath from time to time.

I kept at it until I was getting close, then pushed her to the floor and pulled her shorts back off her butt. She held her legs in the air and pointed her toes at the sky so that I could easily slide her shorts off. I slipped between her legs, spread her knees wide, and guided my cock into her eagerly waiting pussy. I rammed her hard; she moaned with each thrust, and I exploded inside her again. A few more thrusts for good measure, and then I paused and stroked her face and kissed her gently. She leaned up and kissed me back and threw her arms around my neck.

"Thank you. You got me so hot I couldn't wait."

"Really looking forward to having a new playmate huh?"

She nodded. "A playmate for us both. And I did think it would be pretty neat to share a delivery room with her."

I laughed and pulled out. "That might be getting a little bit ahead of ourselves."

"Fun to think about though."

I rolled her over onto her back and gave her a swat on the ass.

"Eek, what's that for?"

"Talking with your mouth full earlier."

"I like it when you look inside my head," she whispered.

I got to my knees, then my feet, and then sat back onto the stool. She smiled up at me. I took hold of her beautiful red hair and pulled, she came up with a yelp and I dragged her over to my cock again. "Get sucking, you silly Irish bitch. She took it like a champ and slurped away like we were just getting started. Her eyes twinkled at me.

"Irish eyes are smiling,", she was thinking.

"My eyes are smiling too," I said.

"I love you Tymon," she thought.

I played with her hair while she sucked away. My cock was clean but it still felt great. "I love you too Tullie. Now go get on that exercise bike."

"Can't I have another load of cum first?" she thought.

I pulled her off. "You can have more later. I'll get the girls to bed. Then you can have one in the shower and a couple in bed during story time."

She gazed adoringly at me and wriggled back into her discarded shorts. She was thinking "How about a couple in the shower?"

I laughed. "Fine, a couple in the shower. And you can talk, you know."

She smiled and her cheeks reddened a bit. "Sorry, I forgot, I was a little distracted."

She dressed and went to exercise. I dressed, took my evening meds and my vitamins, checked in on the kids and brought them water and ginger ale respectively, and then did some free weights and some squats for a bit. Then I ate a second cordon bleu chicken breast and drank another Gatorade and a tall ice water. Had to recharge after that day. Then I read for a bit, sent the kids to brush, and then hurried them into bed and kissed them good night when I heard the shower go on upstairs.

When I made it upstairs, out of my clothing, and into the shower, none of which took particularly long, Tullie had finished washing the conditioner out of her hair and was shaving her underarms. I kissed her and rinsed myself off; a quick scrub with my own body wash left me feeling much more myself and less like some sort of cucumber drink that they serve at the spa. She finished her shaving, kissed me back, tugged at my cock to start its reinflation, and began sudsing up a loofah. Next to swap out the remnants of Anna's shampoo and conditioner; I lathered my head up as she scrubbed herself down.

And I had just backed into the shower stream and was washing the shampoo out of my hair when Tullie's mouth inhaled my unsuspecting cock and I went from slowly to rapidly stiffening. I let her do her magic while I conditioned my hair and rinsed that too. Then I took hold of Tullie's head and started fucking more vigorously. Water splashed across her face and splattered off my body onto her head. I tensed my abs, making them stand out, and pulled her head towards me every time I thrust my hips towards her; my lower abdomen made wet slapping noises against her face.

I didn't bother letting her breathe, I wasn't going to last long, and when I started coming it nearly went wrong as I pulled halfway out so I could shoot it into her mouth, but she thought I was pulling out so she could catch a breath, and it was only her excellent cocksucking instincts and familiarity with the rippling of my cock as I was about to let fly that kept her from aspirating my load rather than just enjoying it in her mouth. But she caught what I was doing, and then she caught what I was giving her, and she kept her gasping to heavy breathing through the nose as I gave her a mouthful of cum.

I gave her a hand and helped her to her feet as she recovered and swallowed and then kissed me. There was still enough of it in her mouth that my flavor was apparent. Mischievous, who would have ever guessed that I'd end up with a mischievous bride. I turned her to face the wall and bent her at the waist. She braced herself and held on, one hand on the wall, one on the handle that we'd installed for "shower stability" but really for just that purpose. I drove into her pussy and resumed pumping, wet slapping noises coming from her butt with every thrust I gave her. She seemed well enough balanced and stable with my thrusts, so I didn't need to hold on to her hips. I spanked her on one butt cheek and then another. She looked over her shoulder at me and gave a big grin and started in with the kegel exercises. Her pussy was a slippery vice.

I set a hand on her butt and reached a thumb down so I could rub her asshole while I continued pounding her pussy. I worked the tip in and she squeezed me there too. Sounds like a good nonverbal yes to me. I withdrew my thumb and took hold of her hips to hold them in place, then eased my cock out of Tullie's pussy and inserted it into her ass in one long slow steady thrust.

"So full" she muttered. But she squeezed me anyway. It was quite the enjoyably tight vice, but Anna was tighter, probably due to lack of action. I'll be remedying that, but for the moment, Tullie was a quite delightful and quite accessible alternative, and since I already knew her limitations, I started a series of slow deep thrusts in and out, gradually speeding as I went.

Tullie held on for dear life, watching over her shoulder, still looking on at me and watching my cock slide in and out of her. She was secretly watching to see when or if I'd bring in the handheld showerhead/waterjet massager and given how well it'd gone over on Anna earlier today I thought that was an excellent choice.

"Great minds think alike" I told her, "I tried this on Anna this afternoon," and picked up the handheld showerhead and directed it up from under Tullie's belly, aimed at her clit. She wriggled with the sensations; the wriggling was in turn great for me. In just a few seconds I clicked the button to change over to massager mode, spraying pulses of water directly at her clit, and Tullie convulsed into an orgasm like she'd been struck by lightning. I held her up with one hand and kept the massager carefully aimed and she hung from the handle with one hand. I started unloading blast after blast up into her tight thrashing ass as it convulsed around me. Once I had finished I clicked the button back over to showerhead mode, her thrashing about turned back to low quivering, and I withdrew my cock and slowly lowered her to the floor where she quite literally collapsed in a puddle.

I gave my cock a quick rinse with the handheld showerhead and sat down in the shower with my knees to either side of the trembling redhead. I tugged her head up and set it on my cock and she took it down her throat, her expression was glazed and she was drenched and trembling but still an amazing cocksucker. I slid the showerhead back under her and ran the spray across her clit as she sucked away; her tremors grew and she made delightful growling or purring noises around my cock. I found one of her nipples and pinched it a few times, enjoying the shuddering of her body from that too. Then I let go of her nipple, wrapped my fingers through her wet red hair, and started deeply fucking her face again.

My cock found a new head of steam as it pumped away in Tullie's throat. I clicked the water off in the shower and let the handheld showerhead dangle so I could hold her head with both hands and pull her against me with each thrust. She made some strangled noises as she gradually turned red and then purple and as her eyes grew really wide I pulled out and shot a huge load all over her face. She gasped on the shower floor, my beautiful, dripping-wet, purple-faced, red-headed, cum-drenched bride.