Tymon Takes Anna Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rose and brought her a towel but she was still lying there gasping. I picked her up and carried her over to the bathroom chair and sat there, cradling her on my lap. The color had mostly come back to her face, if you looked past the streaks of cum covering most of it.

I looked inside her head and wasn't surprised to see the question "Let me guess, that's Anna's thing?"

So, I answered aloud "Yeah, that's one of the things I discovered Anna likes today."

She had all sorts of unpleasant thoughts about what to do with Anna for that.

"None of that. You're the one who asked for a couple loads in the shower." I used my fingertip to scoot some of the cum off her nose and feed it into her mouth. Then thinking it would be even cuter, I took hold of her hand, extended one of her fingers, and scooped a fingertip full of cum and fed it to her. It wasn't graceful but it was fun puppetry. I did this a few times and then she started doing it without my holding her hand. I rubbed her back and squeezed her thigh and gently bounced her on my lap as she sat there eating her facial one fingertip at a time. She watched me. After a bit she poked me in the chest with that finger.

"What?" I looked into her head again. It was a complicated thought, not the usual simple ones that rattle around in our skulls.

"Tymon. Beloved. Please be careful. I was seeing black flashes. I almost passed out. I know you love breath play. But when I give you control, you have to know where the limits are." And begrudgingly "And be careful with Anna too. I know she's your shiny new toy but she's your friend too. Don't break your new toy. Don't break your friend. And don't break me either."

"You're right," I said.

She grinned impishly and scooped up another fingertip full and made a show of sucking it off her fingertip. Her eyes twinkled. I peeked again.

"It must be fun to make girls choke on that giant cock of yours though."

"Oh it is. I didn't realize how much it would be, but it is. Especially when you know they can't bite you or push you away or say no."

She shivered. Her thoughts flickered around but it was some mix of "you're scary" and "you're amazing" and "that's so hot" and "I love you."

I scooped the last bit off her cheek, though there was still some on her forehead, and fed it to her. "Well, you're amazing and scary and hot and I love you too, Tullie."

Her eyes sparkled at me and she swallowed and I kissed her even knowing she hadn't actually swallowed it all and was waiting to prank me. And she knew I knew it. As we kissed and she gleefully tried to tongue some cum back into my mouth she thought "I've got you on one point though, people always use the excuse that they're not a mind reader but you don't get to use that excuse with me."

I draped the towel around her back and rubbed the tip of my nose against hers. "OK, you're going to be fine."

"I know," she said aloud, but her voice was still hoarse, and she needed several more kisses before she was willing to stand on her own feet.

I finished toweling off and brushed my teeth for bed. She was still drying off and was slowly brushing her hair out but she was back to smiling, particularly when I nabbed the last drops off her forehead with my finger and fed them to her again.

"Remind me to suggest to Anna that she needs to install handles on the wall in her shower."

"Everyone needs those," said Tullie, watching my butt as I walked out of the room.

I curled up in bed and perched the laptop on the bed in front of me. I scrolled through emails and answered a couple, I scrolled through the social media sites and largely ignored them other than the brief but loaded "Thank you ever so much" message from Anna a couple hours ago, which earned her an "any time" and a winking-face emoji and I closed the browser tab. The national news was insipid, international news was drivel, the politics and op-eds were Shakespeare's proverbial sound and fury, the local news was uninspiring, and I generally ignored the sports section unless it was the Olympics and it wasn't currently. So yeah, basically the weather looked like it'd be nice this weekend. I glanced at the clock in the corner of the screen, a couple hours left until it'd be Friday.

Tullie glided into the room and spared me from any further time on the laptop. She was in her cyan kimono and it appeared she'd put on her pearl earrings, which was not a usual bedtime maneuver. She came and sat on the edge of the bed, looking at me still naked. She reached out and squeezed my left foot. I folded the laptop closed and set it beside the bed.

"Hey gorgeous. Ready for story time?"

"I love bedtime stories. It's been a while since I had a new one."

She turned out the overhead light but left the bedside table light on. I reclined her into bed and caressed along the silken fabric of her kimono, kissing her gently and running my hands up and down her body in a light massage. Eventually I pulled the belt from her kimono, and spread the robe back and began kissing beneath. Her shoulders had goosebumps at each kiss, her breasts were quivery and her nipples responsive, her belly was warm and her belly button only slightly ticklish, and her pussy was drenched by the time I got there, with her clit sticking up next to the little red tuft of hair that was her "landing strip". I kissed them all thoroughly in turn on arrival, spending special care on her juicy pussy and likewise being sure not to overwhelm her clit with anything sudden and vigorous, but sneak up gradually with tiny licks that grew large until I was washing it round and round with my tongue. She moaned and quivered; I slid back my her body and kissed her deeply and said "oh right, I was supposed to be telling you a story."

She poked me in the shoulder with her index finger. I grinned at her and grabbed my phone and started showing her the pictures of Anna. Thankfully, phones can mostly be operated one handed, so while I was using my right hand to manipulate that and show the images while described Anna's charms, I used my left hand to gently finger her pussy and rub tiny tiny circles at her clit, keeping her juices flowing. Then I started relating the story.

I didn't get very far. Tullie complained about my distracting bedside manner. "Who's telling this story", I asked, then flicked gently at her clit with one finger and went back to rubbing it lightly after she stopped shuddering. But Tullie's a smart cookie, and a mischievous one, so she figured turnabout was fair play and made her own "inquiries" at various points in the story.

"Oh, so when she was trying to deep throat you but couldn't, did it feel like this?" And she'd slide her mouth down my cock and do her best imitation of a woman gagging exaggeratedly.

"Oh, and then once she could swallow you, did it feel like this?" And she did it properly. But better than Anna. A little fondling of the balls, a little rubbing at the perineum.

"When she gave you the swirly kiss on your nipples, that sounds like a good one to remember, am I doing it right?"

"I'm having a hard time visualizing this. I think you need to show me what it was like when you pinned her wrists down and pounded your cock into her."

I looked over at her mischievous grin and kissed her. "I am never going to get through this story."

"Story time can be more than one night," she said. She took my hand and closed it around her wrist. "So like this?"

I grabbed her wrists as I rolled on to her and thrust deep. She was saying something else clever but I smothered it with kisses and didn't bother reading whatever it was from inside her head. She wanted a good fucking, she was getting a good fucking. The bed rocked with my thrusts, she was still in the kimono as I hadn't ever gotten around to taking it off, and it's a slippery sort of fabric, we slid halfway across the bed before I held her firmly in place and finished off with several deep thrusts. She moaned and quivered and shook. But when her sparkly eyes opened the mischief was still there.

"Gosh, so I bet she didn't know to immediately go clean you off, huh? Like I'm about to do as soon as you slide out of me?"

"That's a great idea. You do that. And stay down there and suck my balls and rim my ass while you're doing so."

"Did you make her do that next?"

"No that's later in the story. But you're an expert, you can skip ahead."

Tullie got to work, sucking my cock clean, then moving down to lick and suck and my balls, and finally spreading me wide and licking at my ass while pumping my shaft with her right hand. I told a bit more of the story before I got entirely distracted by all the amazing sensations and had to have her again. I pulled her off and spun her around, tugged the kimono off her, and plowed her doggy style until I groaned and squirted inside her.

"Was that how it went in the story?"

Man she was irrepressible. What a great lady. "Not exactly. Here, suck my cock while I tell you a bit more. In fact, you can keep sucking until I come again, and then it's lights out for all good ginger cocksuckers."

She did as she was told. My cock was delightfully sucked clean, stimulated so much by her tongue that I never had the chance to go even the slightest bit soft, and not too much farther further in the story I was interrupted by the need to pump her mouth full of another load of cum. Then I rolled down the sheets, picked her up and put her into bed on her side of the bed, shut off the bedside light, and crawled over her to flop on my own pillow. She curled up to me and nestled her head into my chest.

"This is a good story," she said. "I'm looking forward to hearing the rest. I'm glad you decided to help Anna."

"Yeah," I said, "It was not what I expected to do today but it was a great time, thanks for covering for me when I needed to stay longer."

She tugged at my cock. "You are always good at getting and staying longer. Probably because you're so long to start with."

I grinned. "Well, I'll go with that. But seriously thanks. I think it'll be worth it, I'll make her a good toy for you too."

"I've got the toy I want." She squeezed my cock. "But I'll play with her too if you want. I do like playmates. But it's best when you're there to play too."

"Oh, that's the plan."

"Oh good." She snuggled in further, kissed me on the chest, then pillowed her head back on me. She still had hold of my cock and was lightly squeezing it. She nuzzled her face into my chest and purred quietly for a couple minutes, then paused.

"Tymon?"

"What, dear?"

"I know it's lights out for all good ginger cocksuckers, and I am your best ginger cocksucker, but we can still have fun in the dark."

"Why, I believe you're right." I flipped the sheet back down, lifted her from where she lay and set her down atop me, carefully aiming so as to line her up so my cock went right into her pussy. She gave a shuddering moan. "Now don't make too much noise after lights out or the headmaster will find us."

"But Tymon, I'm the headmaster."

I lifted her off and manhandled her around into a sixty-nine position. "Make with the head then," and pushed her down on my cock so that it went down her throat. She sucked away happily and I got to licking at her pussy, squeezing her ass, and after a bit of fingering I fumbled one of the dildoes out of the bedside stand drawer and filled her pussy with that while licking away at her clit until she wiggled and moaned and shuddered. Not long thereafter I warned her "OK I'm coming" and she bobbed back up the shaft to take only the head in her mouth so that she could enjoy a mouthful of cum straight from the source. It wasn't my most impressive performance but we both enjoyed it.

Then I tucked her back in bed, told her "Goodnight headmaster," kissed her forehead and flopped back on my pillow.

That had been a long day, a great one but an exhausting one. I slept like the dead. Tullie was, as ever, the world's best alarm clock: her alarm buzzed and woke her but not me, but her lips on my cock welcomed me to the morning in the best way possible. "Good morning, headmaster," I mumbled. Then I drank the rest of the warm Gatorade from my bedside table as she finished sucking me off. I gave her a quick ramming from behind in doggy style, she cleaned me off again, and we got started with the day.

I got the kids breakfasts, she got them dressed, and I drove them about to their respective schools. Then I came back and immersed myself in work for a bit. Tullie came by once her first couple meetings were done, I made eggs and toast and orange juice, decorating her eggs with swiss cheese and mine with cheddar and a sprinkling of green onions on both. We both ate happily and then she noted "I've got two hours before the next meeting. How much is left in your story?"

"About half of it?" I idly approximated. "I was going to save bedtime stories for bedtime."

She cleared the plates and glasses and then came and sat in my lap. "But I would really like to hear the rest of the story." She wiggled her rump, which was rather nice as she'd seated herself strategically in my lap.

I carried her upstairs, kissing her frequently on the way, and she unbuttoned my shirt on the way and fondled my chest. I took her into the bedroom, laid her on the bed, and started unbuttoning her as well: her shirt, her bra underneath that, her belt and her slacks. She kicked off her shoes onto the floor and made a production of unfastening and opening my belt and the buttonfly beneath. Tullie bent forward at the waist, half-sitting up, and kissed me, letting her shirt and bra fall free behind her; she reached back with one hand and tossed those to the floor, then tugged away at my shirt until it slipped over my shoulders and then she moved my one arm and then the other to remove it the rest of the way. She stood on the bed, smiling down at me, and had me take off her slacks but not yet her panties, until I admired them and noted that they looked like the trophy I'd brought from Anna.

She ruffled my hair, standing over me. "I thought you might like it if we dressed as twinsies."

I slid them down her, took them off and examined them. "I don't think they're quite the same. But that'd be cute, have a look through her cabinet, maybe you guys can coordinate, or have a joint lingerie shopping trip."

"It'll be extra cute when we're both licking either side of your cock."

My cock liked that idea and so did I. I stood and she scampered down to slide down my jeans, then my boxers, and began giving the head of my cock a good licking. I pushed her down on it, she began giving it a good sucking but blinked her eyes at me while she was working away.

I peeked in her head. "Can you lick me first?" she was thinking.

I took hold of her head and made her deep throat me a few times first but then pulled her off and lifted her from her knees into my arms for a kiss. Then I laid her back onto the bed and spread her legs and enjoyed the flavor of her copious juices and the way she'd moan and curl her toes. Then when I started suckling on her clit, with my nose rubbing on her tiny little red landing strip, she really went off like a rocket, quivering and moaning and whispering "Oh Tymon" and her skin flushed, if not from head to toe then at least from head to middle of her chest of so.

I looked up at her and grinned. She caressed the side of my face with her foot and brought her toes to my mouth. I grinned, this wasn't one of my things but it was definitely one of hers, and I indulged her with some toe-sucking that worked almost as well as sucking on her clit. She moaned a lot and convulsed twice more before I pushed her foot aside and pulled her back toward me, spreading her legs wider apart.

My cock had been ready a while, and she was wet and ready too, so there was nothing gentle about this: I rammed her fiercely and as deep as I could, over and over again, until the sensation built up to a crescendo within me and came spurting out deep inside her.

I caressed her face with my hand and kissed her tenderly and then rolled off onto my back; she slid down between my legs like the well-trained cocksucker that she was, and began delightedly sucking me clean. I started to resume the story, but didn't get that far before she decided I was clean enough, slid back up to an upright position, and straddled my cock, taking hold of it and carefully aiming it so she could sit down on top of me into cowboy position. "Don't let me distract you," she said, as she slowly slid down on my cock, squeezing with her kegels and rocking her hips; it felt spectacular.

"That feels amazing and is entirely distracting, " I told her with a grin. She caressed her breasts with her own hands and shimmied in front of me; her breasts shook and her hot slippery pussy wriggled around my cock. She kept squeezing me with her internal muscles and looked pleased with herself as I lost track of what I was saying to focus on the gorgeous sexy lady on top of me.

She moved her hands from her own breasts to my chest, asked "enjoying this?" and rolled my nipples between her thumb and forefinger like I liked to do to her.

"This is great," I said, enjoying all the sensations.

"I'm distracting," Tullie said proudly, and flipped her hair to make it bounce. She sat up and carefully took hold of her own nipples in the same thumb-and-forefinger grip and gently twiddled them as I watched admiringly.

"Since you're not using that mouth for storytelling," she said, and she unfolded one leg from where she sat astride me, brought her other foot to my mouth and presented me with her toes. I grinned, why not, she seemed to be having an oral fixation moment and heaven knows I do often enough too, so I licked and sucked at them and massaged her feet, running my tongue over the gentle ridges of her carefully-polished-and-decalloused skin and over the smoothness of her shiny-red-nailpolished toenails, down between her toes to the webbing between them, sucking gently at each but especially at her big toe, and rubbing the balls of her foot and massaging my thumbs gently along the sole.

She brought her hands down from her breasts, said "that's so good" in a quavery voice, and used one arm to lean on to support herself while her other brought the other down to play with her clit.

Tullie was in heaven as I made love to her toes and she frigged herself and rode my cock. But she didn't let it disrupt her rocking back and forth on my cock and squeezing it with her kegels. Didn't even disrupt her rhythm, well only barely. But her squeezing was, if anything, stronger. And she didn't kick me in the face when she came, we won't talk about that incident from our earlier years.

As she writhed and squirmed away atop me and her impeccable movements and squeezings brought me closer, she looked down at me with those gorgeous blue eyes and tilted her head and flipped her beautiful red mane and said "what did I ever do to deserve you Tymon" and came again, which set me off as she knew it would.

She still didn't kick me in the face and she didn't fall off me and we avoided all the other little bedroom disasters, even though we were both moaning and flexing and gyrating and wriggling our hips for a few more seconds until we both slowed to a stop. Then she gave a long slow shuddering sigh of pleasure and relief, pulled her foot away and tucked her leg back alongside me, and bent forward and kissed me deeply, her eyes sparkling. "I love you Tymon."

I kissed her back and told her "I love you too" and rubbed the tip of my nose against the tip of her nose and we grinned at each other.

She slid up my body until she slipped free from my cock, then slowly slid down towards it, kissing my neck and shoulders and chest and belly along the way. On the way she murmured "ok, tell your story, I'll be down here and I'll keep my mouth full so I don't interrupt." Then she engulfed my cock with her hot mouth and teased me with her mouth and throat and tongue through the rest of my story and two more mouthfuls of cum for her.