Tymon Takes Anna Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought it all hokum too and spent a bunch of time second-guessing it, until maybe the fifth lesson when he showed me how to focus for vitality and then that next weekend I amazed the hell out of my girlfriend-of-the-week by fucking her from dusk until dawn; I came thirty times and she always claimed to have lost count well past a hundred. She probably swallowed a quart of my cum that night and we made so many wet spots on the bed that the whole thing was drenched. She got her money's worth from the Depo-Provera that day. Then I learned to get bigger -- it's not a fast process, it tingles and it feels itchy and it takes concentration for a long while with slow rewards, but it does eventually work. I thought she'd be thrilled, and I hadn't even made myself that much bigger -- Zoltan had warned me that there was such a thing as too big and that you couldn't reel it back in afterwards, you'd be stuck with it if you had a baseball bat -- anyway, it turned out I now hit her gag reflex all the time. We'd broken up before Zoltan and I caught up next. He sighed and showed me how to use the gift to take care of someone's gag reflex, and warned me again not to get too big. So I'm the right size to fill Tullie up all the way without painfully poking her cervix. And she'd already worked on her gag reflex for me before I gave her the rest of that for free.

And then he told me not to get too big again a different way a few lessons later. Don't draw attention. Don't get too big. Don't let people know you have the gift. There's been what's politely termed discrimination against Gypsies for centuries, and less euphemistically they went into the camps right next to the Jews in Germany during the second world war -- though you've probably not heard of the Porajmos, they also call it the Romani Holocaust. But I was told in no uncertain terms to keep any Gypsy affiliation under my hat and that the gift would draw a bullseye on me like nothing else. Don't tell anyone. I told Kim, rest her soul, and of the people still with us I've only told Tullie. I had already decided to marry her anyway, and I didn't tell her until we did, and then I explained it and demonstrated and was very gentle in her head, very careful not to mess her up because I wanted to keep her around long term. And she's had some good ideas on what I can do with it and to who, and at playing along with me when I take new pets. But she's loyal without it. And she's even more loyal and obedient with it. But not too obedient. I'd never do that to her. Hell, I'm not sure the gift can take the fire out of a redhead.

Anyway, I can see why he warned me. The ability to look into someone's head, or to reach in and change something, that's the sort of thing that makes other people very uneasy. The ability to just concentrate and find someone, or at least "which way" and some idea of how far -- well, let's just say it wasn't just for winning games of Hide and Seek. And that one had some range on it, I mean she was the person I was most familiar with and it took a lot of concentration but I was able to focus on Tullie when I was in Switzerland and sure enough, when I checked the compass to be sure, I was pointing across the Atlantic and straight back home.

I've occasionally thought, maybe I should see if I can find either Holly or Raven -- those girls of his that he'd once tried to set me up with. I mean hell, that was as close as he could ever come to getting me to marry into the gypsies. They might know something I don't -- I wasn't entirely sure that he had taught them something of the gift, too, but I had a vague inkling that he might have. But I wasn't sure he'd taught anything to anyone except me. And I didn't need any sort of insight or crystal ball to conclude that adding a couple of Gypsy witches to my life was going to do anything but turn it topsy turvy. But hell, even if they knew nothing of the gift, I bet that Zoltan's daughters had some crazy stories. And I would expect quite a lot of half-siblings.

Tullie still occasionally teases me that Gypsy training notwithstanding, she's the one with the evil eye. We'll see how well the Mommy version of the Evil Eye works on teenagers, I suppose. I resolved early on not to use the gift on the kids, though I have tested each of them to see how resistant they are and I at least once a few years back used it to make young Rosie take her medicine when she was sick and feverish and being difficult about pills. But mostly I use it for fun. And to make closing sales commissions a tremendously easy day job.

I never did quite get a straight answer from Zoltan as to whether the people who were resistant to the gift were the people who would be learn to use it, or how I could train someone else, or if there was anything other than having the gift that would keep it from working on you. And most of the questions like "where did this come from" and "who else knows this" and "how in the hell does this work" were justifiably "no one knows" meaning that at least ostensibly he didn't and I sure don't.

I spent several days with him in the VA Hospital when his heart was failing. I sort of expected him to tell me all the other great unknown secrets like a wise old mentor was supposed to. Or tell me where to go to learn more. Or where he'd learned it. Or who else he'd taught. Or who else had the gift or knew anything about it. But despite what it looks like in the fantasy novels, when someone's busy dying they're usually in no condition to do anything other than cling on and enjoy the last few moments with their loved ones. He didn't have that many other people there with him, nurses, the occasional doctor, Audrey and Ed who had theoretically been his friends and caregivers the last few months but had also apparently somehow been cheating him blind. But no family. And none of the old gang of roustabouts and hellraisers and Gypsies and bikers and steelworkers and all the rest. I don't know if they abandoned him or if he didn't want to let them see him go. I visited him by myself and I visited him with Tullie and I visited him with Catherine of all fucking people, who for once didn't make everything all about herself and was actually even compassionate to the dying old man even though she barely knew him and even though she was annoyed that in his failing health he had mistaken her for Tullie, but they each only went once and I went whenever I could until he couldn't open his eyes anymore and then I went once more and late that night he was gone just like the doctors said he would be. And he'd lost his vitality and even when I tried to gift him more it didn't change much, and he'd mostly lost control of the gift and I could peek inside his head but it was a mess of confusion like the junkies begging at the side of the road, and it was endlessly sad; I did what I could to clear his head and to talk to him and to listen to him and make sure they got him his food and his medicine and kept his water refilled.

But I miss him all the time, and he wasn't just my scoundrelly old mentor, he wasn't just the guy who gave me (or at least taught me) the gift, he was my friend. So I didn't get any last words of wisdom when it came to the gift, not what I'd selfishly hoped for or expected from reading too many Arthurian legends as a kid, but I did get time with him, a last few days that no one else got, and I do cherish that.

My reverie was interrupted as the sensations on my cock ceased, and I looked up to see my lovely wife perched between my legs, holding my glistening shaft but taking a break from sucking it.

Tullie smirked at me. "You really did stop listening inside my head."

"I said I was going to. Why, what's so funny, what did I miss?"

"Oh nothing," she said with exaggerated nonchalance, just "Hey Tymon if you're still there spread your legs wider and I'll rim your ass and suck your balls too, then you can fuck me whatever way you want as hard as you want. But you must have been tuned out. And now it's time for my next meeting!"

"Well that does sound nice."

She bounced out of bed. "Nope! Too late! Meeting!" She giggled as she got dressed. I swatted her on the ass and told her she was brilliant and amazing and sexy and mischievous, but I wasn't sure in which order. She whistled some music from Mary Poppins until the video call started.

I left her to that and went back to the kitchen; I drank some tea and some more Gatorade and ate another of the chicken cordon bleus from yesterday, took my vitamins, and was starting to feel recovered. Then I put the dishes in the sink, answered a few emails, edited a sales document that looked like one of my coworkers had constructed it after an all-night bender, and then checked the social media sites.

Anna had messaged me back. "Monday, coffee, I can meet at 8:30."

"Make it 9:30, I have to drop off the kids, looking forward to seeing you again."

She must have been watching for the notification. Her response came only a minute later. "I cleared the whole day. All yours." And emojis of a battery and a rabbit.

I messaged back. "Energizer bunny? Definitely mischievous." And a laughing face emoji

She sent "Hope so!" with a winking face.

I stared at the screen. That didn't seem out of the ordinary for our usual repartee. Maybe Tullie was being overly concerned.

Saturday was largely eaten up by kiddo activities. Soccer and birthday parties and swim class and rock climbing class, helping them with their homework or just shepherding (they'd say "pestering") them until they did it, a couple trips to pick up new shoes or clothing as they continued the inevitable process of outgrowing them, library trip, family sushi night. Tullie was worn out by the end of the day, but she cranked out a bicycle ride, enjoyed our shower frolic, and then polished off the rest of yesterday's wine and drifted off to sleep before I made it to bed. She was sprawled across the bed and lit by the light of the bedside lamp and she was completely irresistible. I reached between her ears to keep her asleep while I undressed her, then let her wake up with my mouth on her pussy.

"Is it opposite day?" she asked, in between moans.

It wasn't like I had a good way to answer her, so I just kept at it, she didn't complain. After she went into a great moaning quivering orgasm and started begging me to fuck her, I crawled up her body, bit her lightly on the nipple, slid my cock all the way into her hot wet pussy, kissed her deeply, and then told her "if it was opposite day I would have brought you the strap-on".

"If you want it to be opposite day it can be," she said, "but fuck me silly first."

I did my best to oblige. She was hot and wet and ready; I pinned her down and fucked her hard. She moaned and quivered and locked her legs around my back until her shudders shook them loose and her moans turned into a quiet "ohmygodohmygod" over and over. Then I flipped her over into doggie style, took her from behind, and tugged on her gorgeous hair like it was the reins of a horse. I gave a guttural growl as I came into her, and knowing she was close, kept pistoning my hips and slapping against her ass until she also came again and collapsed into a heap.

"I like it when you wake me up like that, I should take more naps," she said. I flopped back onto the bed and she kissed up my legs and began gently washing my cock with her tongue, then once it had been thoroughly licked clean sucked it into her mouth. She stayed on me, working her magic with her tongue, bobbing up and down gently until I couldn't take it anymore and grabbed hold of her hair to take control of her face for my pleasure. I fucked her face deeply and vigorously, pulled out at the last moment and sprayed my load all over her face. She grinned and did her best to lick it off before finally turning out the bedroom light.

I had another opposite day moment when I woke up; it was Sunday morning, and I was up a bit before the alarm but Tullie was still snoozing. I slid down to the foot of the bed, carefully took a loose grip on her ankle to prevent any face-kicking moments (never let it be said I could not learn from my mistakes, or at least that one). Then I gave a couple slow licks and began gently sucking at her big toe.

She woke quickly, and it was a good thing I had a hold on her ankle, she twitched and wiggled not just her foot but also her whole leg. But I had one hand on her foot and the other on her leg, and she went nowhere.

She levered herself up on her elbows, craning her neck down at me. I winked at her. She shuddered as my tongue ran round her big toe.

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me," she said in a faint voice.

I gradually nibbled my way down the rest of her toes, giving them each a good washing, massaging her foot with my hand. She quivered and moaned and reached down to rub her clit.

I finished off with her left foot, took hold of the right, and pulled that towards me. "I don't know why this does it for you, but I'm glad it does."

"I don't know either," she said, "but it really really does."

I made a mental note that I should at some point get both Anna and Jane over here and have them both work on Tullie's feet while I gave her pussy a proper seeing to. The three of us irregularly met for coffee, I'd just have to bring them here instead. I think Tullie would melt. Plus the jokes I could make about high school class reunions, Jane and Anna and I had been in several classes together.

Her alarm buzzed lightly next to her. She swatted it off before it could disrupt the mood. "And here I'm supposed to be waking you up now," she muttered. I would have replied, but my mouth was busy.

Tullie was a sweaty beaming puddle of delighted woman before I ever got done with her feet. "Oh my god that was amazing," she sighed, gazing down the length of her body at me. She positively glowed and she smiled at me with her lips and her eyes both. I looked down at her and slid up between her knees, lifted her legs into the air, and teased her pussy lips with the head of my cock.

"You can do absolutely anything you want to me."

I grinned at her. "So exactly like usual then."

She grinned back. "I guess 'I'll do anything you want' would have gotten me the same answer."

I slowly slid my cock into her. "Seems like that'd work, or maybe 'of course you will'."

She wriggled her hips against me as I drove all the way in. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. Yes. It just feels inadequate just to say thank you or you're amazing or even I love you when what I mean is I want to make you feel as amazing and as happy as you make me feel."

"You do."

She blushed and bit her lip. "There's no way I make you as happy as you make me."

"You do just fine darling." I pumped my hips vigorously; her body shook with each thrust.

Tullie moaned quietly and quivered. I pinned her wrists down and kissed her as I kept thrusting. She bucked her hips up against me, meeting my thrusts with her own.

I thought briefly about whether there might be anything different to do that might be more fun, or at least might also be different fun. Then I pulled out of her and lifted her briefly, setting her back down on her belly with her head on the edge of the bed. She smiled excitedly at me as I stepped off the bed and brought my cock to her mouth. In a smooth slow motion I slid my cock down her throat and ground my hips, pressing into her face. She stretched up with her arms, reaching around me and grabbing my butt and pulling me more firmly into her face. I took several deep thrusts with her consistently tugging me back in deeper.

I played with her hair and drove my cock in and out of her throat, making sure to let her grab a gasp of air every now and then. After a few minutes of thrusting like this, I pulled out, rolled her onto her back, and set right back at it driving my cock down her throat. I rather liked this view better: I could see her tits bounce about and I could readily play with them, and it was somehow especially erotic to watch her throat bulge as my cock slid into it. She was really good at this and it wasn't long before I was about to come; as the sensation started building I reached down and rubbed her clit and brought her off as I came down her throat.

Then I pulled back out and bounced my cock on her chin and played with her breasts as she regained her breath. Once she was no longer gasping I told her "good morning" and she murmured "the best" and we both chuckled and gradually got ourselves dressed.

I'm afraid the rest of Sunday was mostly pedestrian. We went to the bookstore, we did some minor grocery shopping, the kids groaned their way through their homework,.

I picked up an Energizer Bunny plush toy on Sunday afternoon while we were out shopping, stuffed it into my jacket pocket, and from an entirely different toy store picked up another tube of Astroglide and another small vibrator and an overly cute butt plug that had some sort of crystal set into the hilt and looked like a piece of costume jewelry. Ok actually there were a few other tubes of Astroglide, another one of the small vibrators, and a couple other toys also, but none of was going along to Anna's, that was all for the home front. Tullie was pleased to see the Astroglide when I got home. We put that to use not long after the kids were in bed. She squeaked her way through an orgasm with me pounding her slippery ass, and then we collapsed into a cuddle and both fell asleep with me still inside her. This must have lasted for hours; I left the bed around 3 for a quick trip to the restroom but didn't wake her to suck me, just cleaned myself up and came back to bed and let her sleep for once.

Monday morning went as normal. The world's best alarm clock woke me. I started coffee, we had what was intended to be a quick shower but turned out to be a three-holer, and then we scurried to get the kids ready before we made everyone late. I took the kids to their schools and Tullie, glowing from all her morning's orgasms, prepared for her video meetings; I delivered the kids, stopped for gas, and then I drove on up towards Anna's preferred café.