All Comments on 'Tyr and Tyra Ch. 02'

by sycksycko

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
reddirreddirover 8 years ago

Aside from the scat stuff it was a fun story.

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarover 4 years ago
Decent Story...

I really would have preferred a longer story in which Tyre needed to have her humiliation and shame dealt with before she would sleep with Tim. It is kinda a missed opportunity to tell a story of trust and of overcoming one's lifelong viewpoints on one's own sexuality to embrace new feelings based on inhabiting a new body. It's kind of a cop-out to just write Tyra into a "chicks can't live without dick" character.

Honestly, everything I've ever learned about women and bringing them to pleasure is to stimulate their mind primarily (which can be done to a certain extent through sensuality, but a woman who isn't into it isn't going to enjoy it). If Tyra is at all traumatized by her rape, or if she is confused about how she could feel pleasure even through her shame and humiliation (which is not a direction I think this story should take, really, if Tim isn't going to be cast as a callous prick), then even if she let Tim fuck her, she would either break down into tears or at least fail to enjoy it (I see her with a dead look in her eyes in this situation, honestly). A time period for her to come to trust, if not love, Tim would be ideal, and a lot of time talking with and being coaxed out of her "male" shell by Mary Anne would make for an amazing chapter or two. Afterwards Tyra may even be able to embrace her female self and learn to take on spycraft jobs to learn secrets via pillow talk with a handsome enemy of Tim (or maybe a noble couple for another threesome opportunity).

I mean, I'm not a writer, so I can't judge, and I wonder if this story is just dead, anyway. Of course, I don't guess you can change it now.

That said, I did enjoy the read, and it is certainly pretty hot (the second chapter, anyway).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersycksycko@sycksycko
January 18th 2024 Guess who's submitting a story for the Valentine's Day contest! Yup, it's this guy!! Also, there are a few of you who are still interested in reading new chapters of A Loner Mentalist. Well, good news, further chapters are coming in early February, as well...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Tyr and Tyra Previous Part
Tyr and Tyra Series Info