All Comments on 'U-N-I Ch. 04'

by unilive

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved the confessin

didn't even mind the song u chose, looking forward to more and how they deal with Rachael and life as a couple

uniliveuniliveover 6 years agoAuthor

Good, cause I'll often use Coldplay's lyrics, esp in the next chapter actually, not so much in the others. Glad you liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey there.

Took your time getting to the action -- which I Ioved, BTW! -- so when you both got to moaning and feeling up one another, I was so horny for both of you! I admit it -- the only way it could have gotten any better would have been if we had a dp threesome, and I'd have volunteered to be the the ass and mouth in the middle. I'm wearing polka-dot silky panties right now, with a black lace thong on top. Wouldn't you both love to strip them off me, so slowly?.

uniliveuniliveover 6 years agoAuthor

well, you'll have one in a couple of chapters lol

DV19DV19over 6 years ago
Great Story !

A well-written realistic story, nicely done.. with lots of untouched areas to continue the story over: Mark's parents, Rob's parents, Rachel of course, and the other band members. And ? the public? or the record company? Will they come out? or??

For the sake of realism: How can two guys 'live together' and Rob's parents not

figure it out? How can they have noisy sex without being discovered?

And Rachel.. well I hope she doesn't blow up. or ruin their friendship. Somehow she'll need to get herself a new boyfriend.. ??

DV

uniliveuniliveover 6 years agoAuthor

You know thats funny that you mention it, I did think about the noisy sex and rob's parents but I figured his parents could have a room downstairs or something, just a detail because they move out anyway and rob's parents do figure it out but if you keep on reading the story I write about what you've mentioned in chapter 8 and 9. Rachel a little, Mark's parents, coming out... . Thanks for the feedback, always to know what ppl think

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I wonder how Rachel will react. For the same of them hopefully not terrribly but for the story it could definitely bring in some drama. After this though I kinda hope the story slows down a little bit. The time seems to be rushing a bit. And more time should be given to the band and their work. Maybe more scenes with the others in the band, they seem like very background supporting characters at the moment. If, when the boys do come out it will be interesting to see how they each react it to it. Great story so far though

kurlanskykurlanskyover 6 years ago
Oops posted this on the wrong chapter

Just read all four parts of this story today. I LOVE coldplay as well so I'm already loving this story. It'll be interesting to see which songs you put where.

I agree with the previous commenter. Bringing in the other band members would ground the story a little more. I'm expecting a lot of drama in the next chapter. Can't wait!

ProerosProerosover 5 years ago
As good as it gets.

I can't come up with the right words to say how much I love these Guys.

S_IsemenS_Isemenalmost 5 years ago
2nd Time around

Wow!! Just WOW!!! One of the best sex scenes I've ever read : }

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good chapter

Glad that Mark finally chose Rob and gave himself to him completely.

Feel very bad for Rachel. Mark has been a total selfish asshole for months and she deserved to be told the truth long ago. She will be much more hurt now realizing how long they’ve lied to and betrayed her.

Rob has been very hurt by Mark this whole time too - he lied that he didn’t care if Mark had sex with Rachel but it killed him each and every time! Mark has been a unforgiveable prick!

I’m calling that it seems like Rachel and Jordan may hook up.

MickeyKayMickeyKayalmost 3 years ago

Rereading and to anon six months ago Mark himself Admitted he was being an a**hole!!! I'm wondering have you Ever been in a position like this? Mark's looking back and reminiscing and as I stated he Owned up to being an a**hole! Could you have looked back and HONESTLY evaluated your life? I'm not trying to start a fight I may not come back to see if you respond, but I'd LOVE to share this lil bit of wisdom..Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Yes we're ALL free to share our opinions...however I Believe comments are available to Inspire, thank the author for sharing such an AMAZING story!!! And maybe to share constructive criticism. And you called WRONG...as I'm sure IF you continued to read you fond that out! This is, in My opinion an AMAZING story By an AMAZING author!!! I give him props for sharing such an AMAZING story with us!!! We ALL make mistakes and are even a**holes...What's Important is how you move on! Just some pearls of wisdom!

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Glad to find a comment between Anonymous and myself this chapter. What a beautiful scene, coupling, moment of physical love. Well done Author. I hope they maintain the high.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunilive@unilive
77 Followers
update : I've revised the story before writing more chapters and you can now find the story on Amazon and get yourself a kindle or a paperback book!! Pretty cool, isn't it? Check it out!! and if you could leave a nice review, that'd be awesome! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

U-N-I Ch. 03 Previous Part
U-N-I Ch Series Info