All Comments on 'U-N-I Ch. 17'

by unilive

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mark is such an asshole!!!

I'm pissed off once again! Mark is a selfish prick!!! He needs a reality check! If I was Rob I would tell him to go fuck himself at this point, and he would deserve it!!!

This author seems to have some twisted need to keep the angst and misery going in this story with Mark and Damien. Having said that, we already knew Mark would foolishly put himself in a position that could have devastating consequences between himself an Rob! He just can't seem to help himself!!! Its never a good thing when the little head takes control, no mater how good it feels for a minute! I'm happy he at least had sense enough to wait to get so drunk until after the very risky meeting with Damien. It was clear he wanted it by waiting all week for this party! Maybe he should start by at least being honest with himself about his sexual desires!!! We sadly now know what he allowed to happen with the sexy young twink, but yes it could have been so much worse if he had let it happen with Damien. I don't understand how he rationalizes away what he does. I also don't understand why he would continue to put Everything at risk by placing himself in a position that he was not strong enough to withstand. Its a good thing he had Jordan with him or I'm certain he would have probably gone all the way with Damien, no matter the consequences!

Maybe Damien will finally get the message. I find myself actually feeling sorry for him now. Mark is an asshole for toying with him and sending mixed messages, just to stroke his own ego!! Of course now we will get to see Rob go ahead and do something stupid as well. Its just inevitable to even the score! Neither of these two idiots recognize the risk of messing around and using others to just get off!!! How these indiscretions are good for this broken relationship is beyond me! Maybe they should just break it off and go sow there wild oats for a time, and try to get it out of there systems. Its obvious that what they now have together isn't enough to keep either of them satisfied!!! Its just very sad!!!!!!!!!

uniliveuniliveabout 6 years agoAuthor

Chill man! I've said there will be drama in the third part. I just write what I find fun and hot to write, it is mainly an erotic story so honestly, in my opinion, it's pretty soft drama, I could have taken it a lot farther. I would have ended the story after chapter 13 and wouldn't have written about Damien if I'd wanted the story to be just about them being successful, in love and happy ever after. What more is there to write about if they don't go through a bit of trouble? Nothing you'd find very entertaining to read and nothing I'd find very entertaining to write. I've changed my mind many times about what I wanted to happen with Damien and with Rob, and it's only when I write the story that I decide. I don't really overthink this. If it brings out emotions in me as I write it, then I think it might bring out emotions in the readers as well.

Don't forget, those guys are young and very successful! Ego! They've been together since they were 18 so of course, eight years down the line, they're bound to go through a bit realtionship trouble. Doesn't mean they don't love each other anymore. Also, about Damien, I think Mark just likes the fact that Damien's in love with him, just because he was raised not being loved by his parents. Again, doesnt mean he doesn't love Rob. He just struggles with his emotions a little I suppose. Anyways, I'm done analyzing my story, you do it better than me lol Again, I'll just write what I find fun and hot to write so yeah, Rob's gonna mess up but like I've said at the end of the chapter, it will be good for him and I personally love writing the next chapter, so as long as I enjoy it, it's the main thing!! Thanks for the feedback ;)

JRSONJRSONabout 6 years ago
Sorry for being overly critical, unlive

You are a very talented writer. This story is excellent! I enjoy your imagination and your ability to make it feel real. Even tho it frustrates the shit out of me sometimes how stupid and careless these young studs behave, I am enjoying the story! Be flattered that the story has effected me enough to voice those strong feelings honestly! I can't hardly wait to see how Rob try's his hand at fucking things up even more... I think!!! Maybe they will both eventually realize how fragile relationships really are, and quit taking what they have together for granted!!! Hopefully it all comes out in the wash at some point..... Waiting impatiently for 18... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
<3

ah, my poor damien:((( he loves him so much, and mark loves him back I know it, so please let them be togather, please:((( their love story is more interesting and passionate for me <3:(((( I dont want to hear about rob anymore:((( that is not love between them:((( start new love story, and let damien be happy too:((( he deserves it. I am waiting for my happy ending, ok? :D

uniliveuniliveabout 6 years agoAuthor

Anon, you're making it so hard for me lol. That's exactly what I meant when I said I could've taken it a lot farther. Although I contemplated the idea, you know Mark would have hurt him a lot more if he had started a relationship with him, just to go back to Rob in the end. So, he has shut the door with Damien, who can now really move on with his life… The way I see it, Mark just wants what's best for Rob to protect their relationship and everything they've built together. But they're young, they make mistakes… it's good for their musical creativity anyway lol I've imagined so many things around them but there's just so much I can write. I'm trying to keep it easy and fun for me, chapter after chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I like how Mike finally laid the cards down for Damien. When he explains that he is asking him to much of him. He would be risking leaving everything behind for just trying to be together out of mutual attraction and lust and not really love. Mike just let things get a bit too far with Damien. Can’t really blame a guy for enjoying that attention a bit too much 😁...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It’s not at all fun or hot

You are a talented writer and have created compelling characters and an entertaining story. But IMO it’s a big mistake to mix life-long love and the story about these men with casual careless cheating. This is not fun and it’s not hot. In fact as Mark fell into being a dick-driven heartless selfish asshole and again dance too close with his sexual actions with Damien and then followed that with full-on betrayal with the twink, I actually felt sick reading it. If you don’t want readers to care about these guys and it’s just an erotic story, why invest so much character development, music industry details, and deep backstories and prose about the many inter-relationships at play in this story. Your tale is much more than that and as such you should consider being less reckless with the story you’re telling. The same way Rachel or Dylan would be pissed off at Mark so are many of us. Of course it’s your choices ultimately but if Mark and Rob continue to be unfeeling pricks who whine about their love for each other, desire to not hurt each other, know these decisions are hurtful and wrong yet keep sexing up other guys, then we will stop caring about them and lose interest. I don’t think that is the point of this story. Others may disagree but I don’t like caring about these two and then seeing them keep shitting on each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mark is one of those cases where he was a very quiet guy, and he's not used to all this new exposure, huh?

Definitely way less of a problem than Rob's, but he might need a bit of help as well on dealing with temptation. His heart's in the right place, but I'll just say that his control is a bit lacking. Mistakes have been made for sure, but it feels a bit wrong reading the obligatory sex scene in the chapter because of that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunilive@unilive
update : I've revised the story before writing more chapters and you can now find the story on Amazon and get yourself a kindle or a paperback book!! Pretty cool, isn't it? Check it out!! and if you could leave a nice review, that'd be awesome! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

U-N-I Ch. 16 Previous Part
U-N-I Ch Series Info